Perfect Love Triangle Pt. 03

Story Info
Josh continues to find love in all the wrong places.
5.9k words
4.59
6.6k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,712 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

One morning I was in bed with Katie.

She was especially horny and straddled my hard cock and then licked her juices from my dick. She had a hair trigger and climaxed several times but sadly would not let me cum.

I would have jerked myself off had my hands not been tied to each post of the bed.

The door opened and in walked Aunt Carol, Aunt Angela, Dani and Rachel. They all eyed my wet dick with incredible lust.

Each woman then climbed on the bed and straddled my dick and fucked it.

Dani and Rachel had orgasms before I could cum which was highly frustrating.

Carol and Angela took turns fucking me and each brought me to the brink of orgasm, but stopped before I could blast off inside of them. They had 2 orgasms a piece.

The 5 of them then left me laying there and closed the door.

It was pure agony and I struggled with my bonds.

The door opened and Becky and Katie came walking back in and stood next to the bed and began to make out together. They looked at me and smiled occasionally as I feasted on their hard nipples and tight asses with my eyes.

Katie then winked at me and walked out of the room.

"Who do you love more cousin, me or Katie?" Becky asked me for the hundredth time.

"I love Katie more." I told her honestly.

"Well this is the deal cousin. Katie has given me permission to tease you as much as I want. Now I want to let you cum, but I won't unless you tell me that you love me the most. If you do that, then I will untie your hands so that we can fuck." She smiled wickedly.

"Not gonna happen Becky." I told her seriously.

"What do you mean? Why not? It's just us in here. You could lie and no one would have to know otherwise. Don't you want to fuck me?" She asked.

"Of course I want to fuck you. I've wanted to fuck you ever since we arrived here, but you ruined that for me." I told her.

"What do you mean, I ruined that for you?" She asked.

"You want to know why? You want the truth?"

"Yeah Josh, I do. I want the truth." She replied.

"You can't handle the truth Becky. Trust me on this."

My dick was now soft and I was pissed off.

Becky took note but didn't reach in to do anything about it. She was scared.

"I want to know w-what you m-mean?" She asked with her lower lip trembling slightly.

"Untie me and I will tell you." I told her.

She untied my wrists and attempted to suck my dick in the process, when I stopped her. I sat up in bed while she sat near my feet.

"You think all those years that you put me down, I would just forget about it?" I asked her.

"No, I didn't think you would forget about it. But I thought...I hoped you might look past it" She told me defensively.

"You are toxic Becky. You always have been." I sneered at her.

"I, uh, I..." She didn't know what to say.

"Finally at a loss for what to say I see. I have been keeping you at bay Becky. You have one of the hottest bodies I have ever seen and I want to make love to you so bad. Why do you think that I have not had sex with you yet?" I asked her.

"I was wondering about that, but figured you would get around to fucking me sooner or later. No man can resist my charms for long. I've been impossibly wet for you Josh, you must realize that." She said cheerfully.

"Yeah well, it's never going to happen." I told her with emphasis.

"Why not? You just told me that I have one of the hottest bodies you have ever seen. Why not fuck me?" She asked sadly.

"Well it's because of You and Sophia."

"What about us?" She asked.

"You honestly don't remember do you!" I responded angrily.

"Remember what?" She asked anxiously.

"You and Sophia were two of the most heartless, bitches I have ever encountered. Last Fall you said something to me that I will never forget. Do you remember what that was?"

She nodded imperceptibly. Her face dropped and tears fell down her cheeks.

"Your exact words to me were...You are a pathetic loser Josh. You are a dweeb. No woman will ever have sex with you, not even a whore would fuck your micro dick. You should just do us all a favor and die!" I repeated to her.

"I, uh, I..." Becky looked at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and swollen. The tears falling from her eyes.

"I will never forgive you Becky. NOT EVER! It took every ounce of strength to not hurl myself from that cliff out back when you said those hurtful words to me a few days ago. I almost did it in spite of you, but I made a promise to Katie that I wouldn't.

I've taken a lot of abuse over the years and it takes its toll. I can only keep it together for so long before it bursts out of me. Anyone who has ever been depressed would know this and understand it, but not you. Nooo! You are too perfect for any of that." I told her menacingly.

"I'm sorry Josh." She cried and put her face in her hands.

"I don't believe you Becky because I don't think you fully grasp what you did to me. My heart is severed. You did that to me. I had a serious crush on you and Sophia for years and you never took notice. Neither of you did. All you wanted was for me to be DEAD! And for what? What the fuck did I ever do to you?

And now! For the first time ever, I have a chance to be in love. Yeah, it's with my cousin, and it's incest, but you won't let me have it. You thinks it's all a big fucking joke! Because you are selfish. You just want me to fuck you. Well if that's all you want, then turn around Becky and I'll fuck you like a whore!" I roared at her.

"Josh, I..." She sobbed harder.

"My heart will never be the same, NOT EVER! You and Sophia did this to me. And I swear to you that if she shows up and utters anything derogatory my way, I am going to lose my shit. And YOU will be to blame for it!

Maybe the two of you just want to watch it happen or maybe you want to push me off the cliff yourselves. Is that it Becky? Is it? I'm done with you. I'm done with all of it!" I blurted and got up to leave the room.

Becky grabbed me and hugged me to her and sobbed against me.

"No Josh, no! No Josh No!" She held me firmly.

The door opened and Katie walked in. She saw the turmoil and the tears and came over and hugged us both.

The night before, I told Katie how I felt and she was the one to encourage me to tell Becky.

"You need this Josh. She needs to know what she did to you. She needs to hear it from you. Your brokenness is real and she needs to hear it. She needs to take responsibility for what she says. That's what I did. I will never utter a mean word to anyone ever again after seeing what my words did to you." She smiled and hugged me.

****

Becky stayed in her room for the remainder of the day.

Katie crawled in bed with Becky after we all decided to turn in for the night.

"Why are you so good to me Katie?" Becky asked her cousin.

"Because we are a lot alike Becky. I am no better than you are, but I've changed. Josh helped me to do that." She told her.

"He'll never forgive me. You didn't see him. I hurt him deeply Katie. I've never seen a man be so vulnerable before. It broke my heart to see him like that. He hates me cuz." Becky told her sadly. The tears falling down her cheeks.

"He doesn't hate you Becky. He loves you. He loves all of us. He wants to make love to you. He really does, but every time you tell him that you want to fuck him he thinks you are just a whore." She said.

"I, I'm not sure that I know how to make love Katie. All I've ever done is fuck guys." She told her honestly.

"Josh knows that Becky." She told her.

"How could he possibly?" She asked.

"He's sensitive on the inside. He's a big teddy bear." She giggled.

"Hmm. A big softie. I kind of like that." Becky mused openly to Katie.

Katie kissed her cousin on the lips and Becky kissed her back. They played with each other's nipples and began to finger one another when Katie stopped and looked at her cousin.

Becky stopped too, but kept her fingers inside Katie's pussy.

"See cuz? You do know how to make love. You are doing it to me." Katie told her and removed Becky's fingers from her wet pussy and licked her juices from them.

"You should go to him Becky. Crawl in bed with him and show him that there is more to you than just a hott body and a wet pussy." Katie told her.

"You sure about this? He's your guy. I don't want to come between you two." She said kindly.

"You won't. Josh and I are bound together and nothing can separate us." She told her and helped her get out of bed.

Together they walked across the hall and Katie kissed her cousin on the lips and watched as she went into the guest room without her.

****

Becky crawled into bed with Josh and sidled up next to him. She kissed his neck and nibbled on his earlobes. She kissed her way to his lips and waited for him to respond.

Josh kissed her back and she broke the kiss and just hugged him.

"I could lay here like this all night." She sighed.

"Mmmm. This is the side I've been hoping for Becky. But since you are here, I want to feel your lips on my cock. Just go easy or I may cum down your throat." I told her.

"Is that a promise?" She teased.

She kissed her way down his body and took his flaccid dick in her mouth. She cupped his balls and stroked him until he was rock hard.

Sucking dick always made her wet and this time was no different. She fingered herself while she choked herself on his meaty cock.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech."

She stroked her saliva into his dick and then went down on him again.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lechmmph." And managed to get his dick past her gag reflex and into her throat.

Becky pressed her nose into his well groomed pubic hair. She loved feeling his massive cock expand her throat. But then she remembered what he told her and didn't want to spoil him too much. She needed his cum deep inside her snatch. She wasn't using birth control anymore and was really hoping that Josh would get her pregnant now that she was finished with college.

She removed his dick from her throat and not a moment too soon either. Copious amounts of precum filled her mouth as she released him. A guy was certain to orgasm when that happened.

"God Becky! That was incredible! Another few seconds and I would have blasted a pint of sperm in your stomach." He chuckled.

Becky could have straddled his mouth and made him lick her pussy, but she was so wet that she decided to save that treat for another time.

She straddled his waist and slowly sank her pussy onto his dick.

"Ohhhhh, my god. This feels so incredible Josh!" She moaned as every thick inch of his dick pushed inside of her.

She placed his hands on her breasts as she worked her pussy back and forth on his cock. "Yesss, play with my nipples. Ohhhhhh, mmmm." She moaned.

"Your pussy is so tight and wet Becky that I'm not going to be able to take much more of this." He told her.

"I'm ready when you are cuz." She told him.

"Cumminngg!!!" He grunted.

The moment Becky felt Josh's sperm ejaculate into her pussy, she climaxed.

"YESSSSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" She couldn't help herself.

Huge globs of sperm shot into her wet pussy.

She collapsed on his chest and whispered in his ear, "Flood my pussy with your semen and give me a baby."

Josh didn't disappoint her and fired 13 jets of sperm into her spasming pussy.

They held one another for a long time and actually felt his copious semen swimming deep in her cunt. She then slid off of him and laid there totally spent. She felt someone between her legs. It must have been Katie. She loved sperm more than she did and was eating his fresh creampie from her gaping pussy.

After a good 10 minutes had gone by, Katie emerged from below the covers and kissed Becky's lips. They snowballed Josh's sperm between them while he watched.

"I just love to eat a fresh creampie. And did I hear you correctly, that you hope Josh will make your pregnant?" She asked her smiling cousin.

"You heard me correctly. I'm ovulating Katie and hope Josh will give me a baby." Becky told her fondly.

"Well, I can tell you this. Josh has never cummed so much and his sperm tasted really potent and fresh. I hope you do get pregnant." Katie smiled and moved over to Josh and took his wet dick in her mouth.

****

Aunt Dana and our cousins Pete and Sophia showed up in the early afternoon.

Before Sophia could enter the house she was barred from entry by her cousins. They took her around to the garage and had a little chat.

"What's with you guys?" She asked them.

"We just want to know your intentions Sophia since Josh is here!" Becky told her.

"That fucking dweeb? I'm surprised that he is still living after the reaming we gave him the last time we saw him in the Fall." She laughed.

Katie's face turned red and her fists were clenched. She would have beaten Sophia if Becky didn't step in first.

"Why do you hate him so? What did he ever do to you?" She asked.

"You mean besides living! Come on Becky, he's pathetic! Always ogling us and leering at us. He's a loser!" Sophia blurted.

Katie was being restrained by Dani and Rachel. She was so mad.

"That's not a reason to hate him Sophia. What if something happened to him? How would that make you feel? What if your words hurt him deeply enough that he committed suicide? How would you feel then?" Becky asked her.

"I'd say good riddens and you would too. One less loser out there!" She replied.

"You're a real bitch Sophia. Makes me wonder what I ever saw in you. I don't like you anymore." Becky said sourly.

"Come on Becky. What's this all about anyway?" Sophia whined.

"You're ugly Sophia." Katie spoke up.

"I'm not ugly. I get hit on all the time." She said defensively.

"Yeah, well you're ugly on the inside Sophia and we don't want you here." Katie told her.

"You don't feel that way do you Becky?" Sophia asked her friend.

"She's right Sophia. You are ugly. I've never seen such ugliness as the hate that lives in you." She told her seriously.

"You can't possibly mean that Becky. After the love we shared the last time I was here. The powerful orgasms you gave me. I have been unable to think of anything or anyone since." Sophia told her gleefully.

"Yeah, well that was then and this is now Sophia. You either change your attitude towards Josh or we are done." Becky told her flatly.

"This is ridiculous! Why are you acting this way?" She said excitedly.

"Because you are Toxic Sophia! You are a heartless bitch!" Becky blurted out.

"You are choosing that fucking dweeb over me!!!!" She yelled at Becky.

"Smack!" Sophia was knocked to the ground.

"He's not a dweeb Sophia! You are the dweeb!" Dani scolded her cousin and stood over her defiantly.

Becky, Rachel and Katie looked at Dani in shock but with incredible love at what she had just done.

"If you say one mean thing to him, I'm going to cut your tits off." Dani told Sophia harshly and scowled at her.

They all then walked out and left her there on the floor sulking and holding her cheek where Dani smacked her. The little pip squeak was stronger than she looked.

****

A few minutes later Josh walked in the garage.

Sophia's back was to the door when a tall shadow alerted her that someone was standing there. She turned and looked up at him.

"You need a hand getting up Sophia?" I asked.

"Sure, I, uh, thanks." She replied.

"Hey no problem. That's what family's for."

"Uh, who are you exactly?" She asked.

"I'm your cousin Josh."

She opened her mouth in shock.

"But you're gorgeous!" She smiled.

"Ha ha ha. Thanks! But I think that is my line cuz." I told her.

"I, uh, I owe you an apology Josh. Last Fall I said some things to you that I shouldn't have. I was being a bitch. I was unkind to you. Both Becky and I were and I am deeply sorry for what I said." Sophia told him.

"Yeah. So you don't think I'm a dweeb anymore?" I asked her.

"No. No I don't. That was a terrible thing for me to say to you." Sophia said quietly.

"Do you still wish that I was dead?" I asked her.

"No, I..." She began to cry and tears rolled down her cheeks.

I took two steps and hugged her to me.

"I get it Sophia, but I'm not sure that I can forgive you for what you said to me. You hurt me pretty bad with your words." I told her honestly.

"I don't blame you for feeling that way Josh." She said in a choked voice.

"The question I have for you Sophia, is can you change from being a totally heartless bitch to being a woman who actually loves everybody. And I do mean everybody." I told her.

"Everybody?" She asked.

"Yes everybody. That includes your 18 year old brother Pete." I told her.

"I thought that's what you meant. I can try." She told me sincerely.

"Not just with your words Sophia, but with your actions. Your words are cheap." I told her.

"What do you mean exactly?" She asked.

"He has a crush on you. Did you know this?" I asked her.

"Yeah, kind of." She replied.

"He told me that you caught him sniffing a pair of your panties and jerking off. You fronted him to all your friends that your brother was a pervert. You tore him down in public and made him feel like a piece of shit. So now you need to build him up and make him feel like he's superhuman. Can you do that Sophia?" I asked her.

"I, uh, I don't know." She responded.

"Do you remember when you found Pete passed out on the floor of the garage? You stood over him and told him he was a loser and you wished he was dead. Do you remember saying that to him?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I do." She whispered.

"What you don't know Sophia is that the reason your brother was laying on the floor of the garage in the first place was because he tried to hang himself. The beam broke and he fell and conked his head on the floor. His head was bleeding and you were making fun of him for it. If I were you, I would feel like the most worthless piece of shit on the planet. You should be grateful that your brother didn't kill himself that day." I told her frankly.

Sophia began to sob. She pulled away from me and sat on the floor and cried her eyes out. "I-I d-didn't k-know!" She balled.

"You are a toxic person Sophia. There's only one way out of this that I can see and this is wat you are going to do." I told her and bent down and laid it all out for her.

****

The three Aunts told us that they were going out for a drink and would be back in time for dinner.

Sophia and Becky were in the pool while Pete and I were sitting in the lounge chairs.

At one point, Becky began to splash Sophia with water and she did the same to Becky. They began to tussle and Sophia's left breast popped out of her bikini top.

"Holy shit!" Pete said under his breath and grabbed his phone and snapped a few pics before Sophia stuffed her breast back in her top.

Pete and I got in the pool while Sophia, Becky, Katie, Dani and Rachel were in the lounge chairs.

"Hey, do you guys mind if we remove our tops?" Katie asked us.

"No, not at all as long as we can add lotion to your breasts to keep them from getting burned." I told them.

"Okay, deal." Katie replied.

All 5 cousins removed their tops at the same time.

Pete looked like a deer caught in the headlights of an approaching car. I got out of the pool and walked over to Katie and she handed me the suntan lotion and I squirted some across her ample breasts. I then did the same to Rachel and Becky's breasts.

I looked at Pete and said, "Hey man, you gonna help or leave this all to me?"

He smirked and got out of the pool. He tried unsuccessfully to hide his erection as he walked over to us. He grabbed the sun tan lotion from me and squirted some across Dani's small breasts. He then tried to rub it in without touching her nipples.

"Hey cuz, not like that. Sit behind her like this and do it the way I am." I told him.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,712 Followers
12