Perfect Love Triangle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and sat behind Dani. He reached his hands around her arms and cupped her breasts and worked the lotion into her flesh. Dani pressed her butt back and felt his erection against her lower back.

He then got up and went over to his sister Sophia and drizzled the lotion on her perfect 36c breasts and then sat behind her and cupped her breasts in his hands. He worked the lotion into her tits and was about to get back up when she turned her head and said, "A little more please bro."

Pete worked the lotion around her flesh, but still avoided touching her nipples.

"You need to get the lotion on my nipples too Pete." She told him. But the moment he touched her nipples she tensed up.

He stopped and was about to stand up when she placed a hand on his leg to keep him in place. She then placed her hands on his own and worked them over and around her breasts.

Pete's face was over her right shoulder when she turned to him and said, "That feels nice Pete. Work your fingers over my nipples more. Mmmm. Yeah, like that. Harder. Pinch my nipples really hard. YESSSS!" She cooed.

She winked at me and then took her right hand and moved it behind her back and placed it against his erection.

I told Sophia in the garage to not make her brother cum in his pants. It was either in her mouth or in her pussy.

She stunned us all when she got to her feet and pulled down her bikini bottoms. She turned around to face her brother and pulled his face into her pussy.

She reached down and stroked his dick through his bathing suit and then helped him off with it entirely. She then straddled his waist and lowered her pussy onto his pretty sizeable dick.

The head went inside of her slippery opening and inch by inch his dick penetrated into her pussy. It stretched her pussy wider than any cock she has ever fucked.

She looked at her brother and said, "Your dick feels incredible in me bro."

Pete looked unsure. "Uh Sophia, isn't this incest?"

"Yeah, it is. It's wild isn't it?" She told him as she began to ride up and down on his big thick dick.

Pete began to cradle her breasts and looked over and saw Katie riding me. He also saw Rachel, Becky and Dani kissing and fingering each other.

"Oh I'm Cummmmiiinnnggg!!!" Sophia cried out suddenly.

Pete continued to play with his sister's breasts while she stopped riding him. He was balls deep inside of her.

Sophia hugged her brother and then she kissed his lips. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and then she backed away. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I, uh, I have never kissed anyone before." He told her.

"It's okay Pete. Just relax your lips and press them into mine. That's it, now use your tongue. Mmmm." She coached him and began to ride his dick again.

Up and down, up and down, she rode her brother's cock.

She broke the kiss to groan, "Yesssssssss Cummmmiiinnnggg!!!"

She continued to ride his dick.

"I want to make you cum bro. What do I need to do to make you cum in me?" She asked him.

"I, uh, don't know." He told her honestly.

Sophia rose up off of her brother's dick and took his hand and led him inside. They went up to the guest bedroom and she laid down on her back.

"Get on top of me big boy and make love to me." She encouraged her brother.

Pete got on top of her and she placed his dick into her pussy and as he settled on top of her, his dick went all the way inside of her pussy.

He only pumped his dick in and out a dozen times before she cried out in orgasm a 3rd time. "YESSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHH!!!"

Her pussy clamped down on his dick and he thrust in deep and grunted. Huge ropes of sperm shot into her pussy.

"YES PETE, FLOOD MY CUNT WITH YOUR SPERM. OHHH, I CAN FEEL IT SHOOTING INTO ME!!!" She shouted out loud.

He laid on top of her for a long time and they kissed some more.

"Thank you bro." Sophia said to her brother.

He smiled.

"I'm still a little miffed Sophia. Just yesterday you told me what a waste of life I was. You said that if you were me that you would have killed yourself already and today you are my lover." He said sadly and tears spilled from his eyes.

"I know Pete. I can't explain it except to say that I've had a change of heart. I am sorry for the things I have said to you. I hope you will forgive me someday." She told him and began to cry.

"I forgive you Sophia." He told her and hugged her to him.

She forced him onto his back and slid off of his big dick. A torrent of his sperm flowed out and that's when she felt someone licking and slurping it out of her gaping hole. Sophia looked back to see Becky there and eating her brother's fresh creampie from her pussy.

Sophia turned towards Becky and they snowballed Pete's cum together.

"May I have a turn?" She asked her cousin.

"Uh-huh." Sophia replied.

Becky straddled Pete's dick and slowly sank her pussy onto his cock.

She bent down and kissed him on the lips and then whispered in his ear. "Please forgive us for treating you so terribly all these years. Your dick feels amazing inside of me Pete. I could get used to this." She told him.

****

Meanwhile...

Jenny, Angela and Dana were at the Coca Cabana and having Margarita's.

It took 3 margarita's before Dana began to open up about her feelings about her son and daughter.

"Pete is such a loser! He has no friends and I wonder if he would be better off with his dead beat father. He's so lazy and just mopes around the house. Sophia and her friend's hate him. They call him a dweeb or some such thing. I despise that he ever came out of my womb." She told her sisters.

"Shame on you for saying such things Dana!" Angela scolded her sister.

"You have no idea how harmful your words are. Pete is not a dweeb!" Jenny spat.

"What's gotten into you two?" Dana inquired.

"We've had our eyes opened Dana." Angela told her sternly.

"Josh is a dweeb too! Even you admitted that to me just 2 weeks ago Jenny! So don't be getting all righteous on me!" She blurted at her sister.

"You're right, I did say those hurtful words but things have changed." She retorted.

"Josh is not a dweeb anymore Dana." Angela told her.

"Once a dweeb, always a dweeb. If you ask me. He he he." She laughed.

"Well if you feel so strongly about that then perhaps you should go back home because I won't have you upsetting our nephew when we go back to Jenny's." Angela crossed her arms over her breasts.

"She's right Dana. You're a mom for crikes sake! Have some compassion, will ya?" Jenny told her.

"You two are actually serious about this aren't you!" Dana stated.

"We are. Josh has opened up our eyes. You'll see when we go back to Jenny's." Angela told her frankly.

"We brought you out here Dana to make sure that you didn't say something you'd regret later. Now drink up, we're going back." Jenny said sourly.

****

The 3 women walked in the house and Dana went to find Pete and Sophia. She saw Sophia in the kitchen and talking with Dani and Rachel.

"Sophia, gather your things. We're leaving! Where is your dweebie brother?" Dana said to her daughter.

"What? Why are we leaving? We just got here. I think Pete is with Josh at the pool." Sophia replied.

"Oh great! The two dweebs are hanging out together. Splendid!" Dana shouted.

Becky and Katie came down the stairs and Josh and Pete walked inside, just as Aunt Dana said those hurtful words.

Pete and Josh were both visibly hurt by Dana's words. Katie saw the look on Josh's face and her heart leapt in her chest and she saw red. Becky was also angry as was Sophia. But before any of them could respond...

"Smack!" The slap came out of nowhere and Dana went down hard.

Her sister Angela stood over her and pointed her finger at her face and yelled, "There will be none of that!"

Dana looked up at her sister as the tears flowed down her cheeks. What has gotten into everyone? And then she saw this handsome man standing behind her and Katie was hugging him fiercely. Who could that be?

Josh walked over and offered his hand to help her up. She took it and looked up at him. There was something familiar about this young man.

"Aunt Dana, I'm Josh. It's been awhile since we last saw one another." He told her.

"Josh? The dwe...but you're so handsome and tall." She said in awe.

"Puberty will do that." He said and helped her into the kitchen.

Jenny followed and got some ice out of the freezer and put it into a ziplock baggie and handed it to her sister.

Dana was in such shock that she didn't acknowledge at first that Josh had slipped his fingers into her bikini bottoms and was fingering her incredibly wet pussy with 2 fingers. He placed her hand on the growing erection in his shorts.

It had been so long since she was last with a man. She was horny beyond belief and now was stroking her nephew's extremely large cock.

Dana looked around at her sisters, daughter, son and nieces as they saw what she was doing to her nephew. She briefly removed her hand and when she turned back towards Josh, his cock was free of his shorts.

So overcome with lust as she was, she went down on her nephew and sucked him into her mouth.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on his massive dick and then did it again.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech."

Dana was incredibly submissive when it came to sex and she longed to be with a man who had a big dick. She remembered a vow she made to herself 3 years ago that if she ever found a guy who had a big dick that she would let him fuck her senseless.

She looked up at Josh and smiled and removed her bikini bottoms and turned around. Doggie style was her favorite kind of sex. It allowed a man to go really deep inside her pussy. She thought she could handle it no problem but was unprepared for the horse cock that her nephew wielded.

He speared his dick into her pussy in one massive push. It took her breath away how deep his dick went inside of her cunt.

"OHHHHHHH!!!" Dana groaned out loud and closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes again, her face was buried in a wet pussy. She didn't know whose it was and she didn't care at the moment.

Josh grabbed her hips and fucked her with reckless abandon. Juices gushed out of her twat as she climaxed really hard. "MMMMMPPHHHH!!!" She moaned into the pussy she was licking.

Suddenly her mouth was filled with pussy nectar as the woman she was licking had an orgasm. She looked up then and saw that it was her daughter Sophia. And she was sucking her brother's huge dick.

What was going on? This was all wrong! It was incest!

Things changed and now she was riding Josh's huge dick when she felt another huge dick enter into her asshole. "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!" She climaxed again.

Dana looked back to see that her son was fucking her virgin asshole. How was this even possible?

"I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She blurted out loud as another massive orgasm was upon her. And she felt both cocks begin to shoot their life giving sperm in both her holes at the same time.

She awoke moments later to her sister's licking the semen out of her pussy and asshole simultaneously.

Katie walked over and squatted over her mouth and she began to tongue her gorgeous looking pussy. God she tasted good and within a few minutes her mouth was flooded with her niece's pussy nectar.

Katie then removed herself and Dani took her place.

She gave all of her nieces oral sex until they flooded her mouth with their orgasm. It was the best experience of her life.

****

Hours later...

Everyone was hanging out together. They were all naked and Aunt Jenny was straddling Josh's dick and riding him slowly while Katie was riding Pete's huge dick.

Dani and Rachel were locked in a 69 as were Becky and Aunt Angela.

Sophia was between Dana's legs and eating her out.

They were one big incest loving family.

The End

12