All Comments on 'Perfect Match'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Well, all right then. Not a bad story. The dialog was a bit rushed, in my mind. Kind of like an old movie from the 30's where they spoke so quickly...or the 'Gilmore Girls'. Could have used a little more emotion, but I've never had drunken sex that was overly emotional, so that works. All-in-all, a solid effort that I can't really complain about, but one I didn't connect with, either. Solid 4.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago

Yesterday I read a story about a son shaving his mother. Must be a thing!

Good story. There were a few typos which were distracting, but I enjoyed the “small cocks work as well” theme.

I’ve been with a guy who was below average, but he more than made up for any shortcomings with a very eager and talented tongue. And anal didn’t hurt in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A win for small dicks!

Finally, a story where the woman enjoyed having sex with a small dick. And the man isn't humiliated. Bravo!

KormakurKormakurover 3 years ago
Nice story.

Loved to read about their incest sex.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

I get the premise of the story, but I can’t see a Valentine’s Day theme.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years ago

I loved the premise, and the story was good. The execution was just okay. I read it twice, and I think 2 things might help your writing. First, it was a bit clinical. Too many “vaginas”, not enough pussies and such. You need a dirty thesaurus.

But that’s not the bigger issue. You should work on you descriptions. Don’t just tell us what happened... paint us a picture with a few more words. You’re not trying to be efficient...you’re trying to titillate us, get us hard or wet. For example, “She drank and masturbated,” could have been, “As she sipped her whiskey, she slipped her hand inside her panties and rubbed herself, her finger circling her tender gash, even slipping inside, all in plain view of her father.” Or something. But like I said, good premise, solid story, and I look forward to more of your work!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Nice story

A perfect match is a good title.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

I think you garnered the best collection of comments that I have seen for any one story. Anything to do with a cheating wife gets all the angry trolls who don't think you burned the bitch well enuf. I am not especially given to incest stories but this one came without warning and seemed kind of natural almost. As someone else said, the rules don't discourage ordinary stories that are simply dated to the 14th of Feb. But many others share that same flaw so you should do well in the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Small Dick

As a guy with a five inch dick I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. Glad my wife has a very tight pussy, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm, not a bad story as such, but I'm not really into the "Little Girl Look".

Pubic hair defines a woman, giving their greatest art a "frame" as it were.

I find nothing of great interest in what looks like a six year old girl, but, that's just me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have a small dick so this story was good for me.Loved it

Campus77Campus778 months ago

It all made sense. Again my favorite kind of story. Thanks for continuing to write them. I'm envious and wish I had your talent. I'm about 60% done with your stories. Better get crackin'.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story for we who are not well-endowed. I think a woman may want a big one, at least once, so she can say she had it. But, many are happy with the lesser endowed. My wife can take a big long one, but she's very tight and loves mine. So, there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.