Perfect Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He kissed me. I hesitated, stunned. I said, 'You're right.' I got dressed and came home to get drunk and feel sorry about myself." She took another drink.

"To getting drunk," Andrew said, raising his glass. They clinked glasses and drank, refilled their tumblers, and drank some more.

Andrew got up, went to the bathroom, and staggered back. He plopped down on the sofa and chuckled. "What are you laughing at?" Chrissy slurred.

"Since you've shaved my dick my shaft is very smooth. I notice it every time I pee. I like the way it feels." He drank.

She giggled, slid her hand inside her panties, and said, "I know what you mean. My pussy's so soft. Another bonus is guys are more likely to go down on a hairless girl. "She rubbed her slit and clit, moaned, and said, "You know, I've never enjoyed intercourse. I like the rest, but penetration has always hurt. No matter how wet I am or if I use lube."

"Maybe you have a narrow vagina like your mom."

"Makes sense. I have many other of her features. When I go to the gynecologistist...the gynecologist, she always uses the small speculum. The guys I bed have always had trouble getting their dick in me and comment on how tight I am, and I have trouble sucking even ordinary-size cocks with my small mouth.

She drank and masturbated.

He said, "I wasn't your mother's first. After I asked her to marry me, she confessed that she'd had sex with another guy before she met me. She said she wanted to be honest with me. By then we'd done it a couple of times and she had orgasmed. She assured me that she loved me, and she loved having sex with me. She explained that the sex with the other guy was painful, she hadn't enjoyed it, and had never had an orgasm with him."

He drank. She drank and said, "You're lucky you found each other."

"We were. As your mom always said, 'He's the one for me.' We were made for each other. Physical, mentally, and emotionally we were a perfect match."

Chrissy stood and removed her top. She was braless so Andrew saw her small breasts. They were more nipple than flesh. She unzipped her skirt, let it fall, and pushed her thong down. She was naked and drunk and said, "Just once, I'd like to know what it feels like to fuck a dick that's a perfect match for my narrow vagina."

"But I'm your dad."

She leaned over, unbuckled his pants, and said, "I don't care."

The drunk man allowed the drunk woman to undress him. She sucked his cock and raved, "This is wonderful. You fit in my mouth. I'm not struggling or gagging. This is fun."

"Oh!" Andrew moaned.

She delighted in giving him head and rubbed her clit. He saw her hand between her legs, gently pushed it aside, and said, "Let me." He fingered his daughter, sighed, and said, "Wow! Your pussy is so smooth, soft, and sleek."

"Mmm. That feels nice."

She went back to sucking cock and Andrew fingered her.

She pulled off his cock, and climbed onto his lap. She didn't ask for permission. She put his cock at her vagina and sank down, claiming it.

"Oh. Oh, This feels so good," she cried. "It didn't hurt a bit. How about you?"

"Perfect. Smug, wet, and warm."

Chrissy rode him. He put his hands on her ass. She giggled and said, "Sorry about the flat butt."

"No complaints coming from me. Mandy had a great-looking ass, but her pussy was so loose I felt nothing. You're the better deal. Am I giving you enough dick?"

"Your dick is the perfect size for me. You're not over-stretching me and you're long enough to rub my G-spot."

They fucked.

Chrissy sat up tall and brought a nipple to his mouth and said, "I don't have a lot of boob, but my nipples are very sensitive and long and suckable."

He latched on it and sucked greedily.

They fucked.

Their hearts were pounding and their breathing labored. A red splotch appeared on her chest. "Oh. Oh. Oh," she moaned. Her eyes closed, her head fell, back and she shouted, "OHHH!"

Andrew recognized her climax and shot his load inside her. They clung to each other as pleasure surged through their bodies.

"Wow! That was my best climax ever," Chrissy said, She kissed him on the lips, and he returned the kiss. They stayed in each other's arms and kissed more. They were warm and enjoyed the closeness.

Andrew got hard and thrust into her. She giggled and said, "Again? Great idea. Do you want to try another position?" She got off him and got on her hands and knees on the floor. Andrew knelt behind her and fucked her doggie-style.

He had busy hands. He fingered her pussy and played with her nipples ss he stroked in and out of her. "Mmm. Nice," she moaned.

After screwing her for ten minutes, Andrew pulled out, placed his slick prick, against her asshole, and pushed.

"Ohh!" she groaned as his dick slipped into her ass. She moaned again and laughed, and said, "That's not the first time a guy has tried the pussy-to-ass switcheroo, but it's the first time it has been successful. Your dick feels as good in my butt as it did in my pussy. After the orgasm you gave me, you can fuck my ass, my mouth, or whatever you want."

Andrew proved as talented at anal sex as vaginal. He fucked her bum and played with her nipples. He was rougher this time, pulling and pinching the rubbery protrusion.

"Oh My God!" she hollered as she came.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" he yelled as his dick exploded in her butt.

They slumped to the floor and fell asleep.

^^^

"Ohh! My head," Andrew groaned as his hand went to his forehead. He saw that he was naked and he was lying with his naked daughter. The memory of what they did last night flashed into his mind. "Oh, God! What have I done?"

Chrissy was awake. She had been snuggling with him. She said, "Nothing that I didn't enjoy and won't beg you to do again."

"But I'm your father."

She put her hands on his face and looked him in the eyes. "And I'm your daughter. We are adults fully capable of deciding who we sleep with. Last night was the best sex I've ever had. After dozens of horrible hook-ups I've found the one for me."

"That's what your mother said." He relaxed, smiled, and asked, "Do you think my lover is too young for me?"

"No. She's a grown woman and a perfect match for you in every way."

They kissed. She climbed on top of him, grabbed his morning wood, and slipped it inside her.

"Oh. You feel good inside me. I want to do this every day of my life."

"Me too."

The End

12