Perfect Match

Story Info
A voyeur meets an Exhibitionist.
1.9k words
3.82
4.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers

I have to admit when I looked at her I thought about the lovely pussy that was hidden underneath that short dress she was wearing. Her legs were long and slim, and her smile almost made me come. She was blond and had a figure that belonged in a men's magazine, and I was sure that underneath that dress was a prize any man would treasure.

I am a committed voyeur, and I take my advocation seriously. I am a connoisseur of fine bodies, and I knew that when I looked at her there was a bonanza there to be savored, to be relished and admired. I started up a conversation with her and even her voice gave me a charge of electrical energy that had my manhood standing at attention. She was sex through and through, and I knew I would be spending nights living thoughts of her. Being the voyeur that I am, instead of having thoughts of having sex with her, my first thought was how much I would like to watch her being fucked.

Strange you say? But a voyeur's first thought is about watching and I was right where I expected to be, imagining her with a stiff cock in her pussy, a mouth between her lovely legs, or someone with his erect penis between her pretty red lips.

I decided to go for it and ask the woman named Claire if she would like to go for drinks that afternoon. To my delight and frankly surprise, she accepted and we walked to a local pub close by. I got a beer and she ordered a cocktail. As we made casual conversation she told me she modeled part time and I smiled. "Then you are used to being looked at," I said with a smile. She simply nodded. "I am a watcher," I said frankly, deciding to be completely honest with her. "I am an aficionado of fine things: wine, photography, and beautiful people," I said. "Especially women."

"So you're a people watcher?" she said.

"I am," I said.

"We're you watching me?" she asked.

"I was," I said, "and a wonderful sight it was," I added. "It still is," I said, charmed by her incredible smile.

"What do you watch people do?" she asked with that wonderful smile.

"Play sports, shop, stroll along the beach, pose in fine clothes, strut around without them, have sex," I said.

That caught her attention. "You like to watch people have sex?" she asked with an interested look on her face.

"I do," I said.

"That's interesting," she said, "because I like to be watched. I am what is known in psychology as an exhibitionist," she said without a bit of self consciousness.

"How serendipitous," I said.

"A big word for a common voyeur," she said.

"I am hardly common," I said. "I have a degree in English. So I am an educated voyeur." She laughed and said it was the best kind.

"Would you like to watch me shop?" she asked.

"I would," I said.

"Play sports?" she asked with a grin.

"Very much," I replied.

"Have sex?" she asked candidly.

"Most of all," I said.

"Well, maybe that can be arranged," she said without guile, a smile curling the edges of her lovely mouth.

She handed me a card with a phone number written on the back. "Call me and we can plan something. I told you I like people watching me, even having sex," she said. I took the card and put it in my pocket, then I told her I would definitely make the call. "I'll be looking forward to it," she said with a sly smile. "As I said. I loved to be watched."

I called the number and she asked if I was still interested in watching her have sex. "More than you could know," I answered. She told me to come to her house at eight that night and she may have some pleasant sights for me. "I would not miss it for the world," I said into the phone.

I knocked and when she opened the door I smiled at the long transparent gown she wore. Claire was obviously nude under the gown. She stepped back and ushered me in, then closed the door and gave me a very sweet and delicate kiss. There was a man sitting in the chair and he came forward and she introduced him as Julian.

He was tall, broad shouldered, and wore a kaftan that draped to the floor. Without further delay she lifted her gown over her head and tossed it aside. She was nude as I had thought and looked positively delicious. "What do you like?" she asked. "Oral, missionary, anal, cowgirl?" she asked as she put her arm around Julian's waist after he had removed his kaftan and folded it neatly on a chair.

She led me to a lounge chair in the corner of the room, gestured for me to take a seat and then went back to Julian and walked to the king-sized bed in the center of the room. "We entertain here often," she said, explaining the position of the bed. She and Julian began to kiss, then he picked her up and placed her on the bed. I had said I loved to see oral and she smiled as if she was happy with my choice.

I had not said who should be eaten, but she stretched out on her back and eagerly opened her legs for him, lifting her knees slightly to give him perfect access. Julian had a bigger than average cock and I was eager to see it move into her shaved and puffy pussy, pink and slightly splayed from arousal. It glistened with a film of sweat that made her thin labia stand out as he moved his mouth to her slit, moving his head up and down as he licked her snatch with a long and well-schooled tongue.

She lifted her legs slightly as he ate her and groaned in a deep throaty sound from deep down in her chest. "Ah, Julian," she cooed as he kissed and sucked on her pussy. "You are the very best pussy eater in the world," she said in that throaty voice, deepened by her arousal, making sure I could hear.

When she came from his mouth it was with a breathy sigh and a husky groan. It took her a few minutes to recover, but when she did she crawled on top of him and worked his long and erect cock into her pussy. I was surprised at how much of him she was able to get inside of her. Moving her hips around she wiggled until he was inserted to the hilt in her pussy. She then began a slow bounce, increasing her speed in an unhurried pace, content to go at a leisurely rhythm, not wanting to rush things, savoring the feel of his hard cock inside of her, enjoying fucking for her spectator, savoring the feel of being fucked by a man with an ample amount of meat for her pussy.

I rearranged my erection as I watched them, delighting in what was a voyeur's dream, to be entertained by two willing people who loved what they were doing, rejoicing in the ability to entertain someone like me by fucking for my pleasure.

As they fucked he kissed her and the kisses were as erotic as their fucking. Each was a long and sensuous tongue kiss that lasted about ten insertions into her, and both of them moved their heads around as they kissed. I loved seeing two people who enjoyed fucking as much as they both obviously did. I also like watching good kissing and what they were doing filled the bill.

I had to smile to myself as they made love for me, the quintessential voyeur. Their lovemaking kept me aroused and attentive, eager to see them come, gleeful to watch him push repeatedly into the woman I had told straight out that I was an eager voyeur. It was thrilling to see someone who enjoyed fucking for an audience, who enjoyed fucking for the sake of fucking, and who did so incredibly well. It was obvious Julian enjoyed her, and it was also clear that they liked doing it to each other.

I had watched them have oral sex, saw her ride cowgirl, then she kneeled on her hands and knees offering him her ass, and he knelt behind her and entered her ass in a slow and steady slide into her anus, which he had greased well with Astroglide. He fucked her ass and she dropped her head and groaned. He continued to slide into her backside with steady strokes, bouncing her small body with each push forward. Her breasts swung below her as she moved back and forth with the power of his thrusts.

I was delighted to watch them fuck, sure I had rarely seen a better couple, fucking with glee and enjoying doing it for me to watch. I had accidentally bumped into her, not knowing her before that day, but I was so happy I had been open about my voyeur passion. I simply love watching people fucking. As I told her, I like watching people do things, but my favorite thing to watch is intense fucking.

When I was leaving she asked if I enjoyed myself. "You two were fantastic," I said. She then asked if I would like to see her with two men. I said I would love that, and she gave me an address and said Saturday night I could see her with two black men with very large cocks.

Saturday night I showed up at the address she gave me and knocked on the door to room 223. A woman opened the door. I told her my name and she led me inside. There on a bed against the wall was Claire and two black giants with the largest erect cocks I had ever seen. She was sucking one and holding the other one in her hand and she could barely get her fingers around the man's massive cock.

After a few minutes they helped her onto the bed and arranged themselves to do a double penetration with one in her pussy and the other man fucking her ass. The man at her ass wiped Astroglide on his huge erection and slowly slid it into her sweet bottom. The other man, Clarence, placed his giant dick at her pussy and pushed slowly into her. I was amazed at how much of him she could get into her vagina, and the three of them began moving in unison matching one another's pace and rhythm.

The man in her ass was Leroy and he moved slowly in and out of her anus, matching the speed of the other two. It was clear to me they had done this before and I was hypnotized by the sight of them fucking the woman between them. Leroy held her hips steady with his huge hands and Clarence fucked her from below with her kneeling over him with one leg on each side of his hips.

When she came she called out and the two men stopped to let her come down from her orgasm. They pulled out of her and she turned around and cleaned their cocks with her tongue, swabbing each with long licks, alternating between Clarence and Leroy every few seconds.

I thanked them at the door and kissed Claire. I promised to meet with them again soon and watch them do what they do so very well. I had seen her twice being fucked and doing what she loves, fucking for an audience while having a great time herself. Watching is wonderful for me and showing her pussy being fucked is great sport for her. Can life get any better?

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers