Perfect on Paper

Story Info
How far is a husband willing to go for his perfect life?
10.8k words
2.37
17.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perfect on Paper:

Bill always prided himself on doing the right thing. He grew up in a lower-middle-class family, and was told that if he worked hard, he could have the life he dreamed about. His parents did okay, but they worked hard. Bill's mother was a schoolteacher and his dad a carpenter. Bill respected their careers, but told himself he would never struggle the way they did when he was growing up.

At thirty, that seemed to have mostly come true. Bill attended an Ivy League school for both undergraduate and law school, earning top marks in both. After graduating, he passed the bar and started working for one of the best law firms on the West Coast. After five years of long hours and sleepless nights, he had made junior partner, well on his way to a rich life.

Perhaps, though, Bill was most proud of his wife. He considered himself to be average looking and handsome if he was wearing one of his nice suits. Bill was five-foot-ten-inches tall, weighing 165 pounds, what you might call skinny fat. Bill's wife, Mary, was a totally different story. She was a flat-out gorgeous dollface-- five-foot-eight, long brown hair, the kind of full figure that makes men drool, large breasts, hips and ass to give her a perfect hourglass figure. How he ended up with her still surprised him.

After dating for a while, he would learn that she had always had a pretty face, but she hit puberty very young, got a little chubby and got boobs before everyone else. The unwanted attention made her quite insecure and prudish. Mary eventually grew into her figure, but the damage had been done. That was the big problem-- Bill worshiped the ground she walked on, but she wasn't really interested in sex.

Although she had a body most would kill for, you probably couldn't tell from looking at her. She dressed frumpishly and overly conservative; she would not even wear more-than-modest heels because she didn't like being taller than Bill. Even on their honeymoon in the Bahamas, she wore a one-piece bathing suit to the beach. She was trying to start a real estate business, so her wardrobe consisted mostly of outdated pantsuits and blazers.

They still had sex, but it was far from passionate; she seemed to have no sex drive. Mary would lie there and let Bill pump away, until he finished, then would roll over for bed. Any foreplay more than Mary yanking on his prick to get it hard, was off the table. In truth, although they dated for years when he was starting with his law firm, his dedication to his work meant that they didn't have much sex at all.

Having been made a junior partner, Bill thought that surely then, he would have the time to dedicate to getting Mary to loosen up.

The only person at work that Bill confided in was his buddy, Terry Cooper. Terry was always convincing Bill to be more adventurous and assertive. In fact, Bill thought that without Terry pushing him, he never would have made junior partner. They had joined as junior associates together five years ago, and had been friends ever since. The pair would often grab lunch together, even though with Bill's recent promotion, he was technically Terry's boss; they didn't let that get in the way of their friendship.

"I just don't know, man. Nothing I do seems to bring her out of her shell," Bill said, during lunch one afternoon.

He continued, "It just seems like she's a ball of nerves, with her business not taking off like she would have liked, and just general anxiety; if I could just get her out of her head for a while."

Bill did not understand her worrying about work. To be frank, with his new promotion, she didn't really have to work anymore. Mary was the type of person that drew a lot of her self-worth from contributing, and Bill didn't want to take that away from her.

Terry listened intently and waited before answering. "Have you tried talking to her?"

"Yes I have. Even brought it up in couples therapy. She just says that she is always exhausted from working hard and everything she does is for our family."

Terry halfway smiled, as he swallowed a bit of his sandwich. "Sounds like she needs to smoke some weed, or maybe get laid," he suggested, before taking another bite into his sandwich.

While Terry chewed, Bill stared at him, deep in thought. Terry didn't know about their struggles in the bedroom, but maybe he was onto something. He didn't like weed at all, just never agreed with him, but Mary told him stories of smoking with her girlfriends in college before going out.

"Do you really think that would help?" Bill asked. "I don't think she has done that stuff since college."

"Whenever I need to turn my brain off for a while, that's what I do. Could be worth a shot." Terry was speaking mostly to himself at this point.

"Where would I even get weed?" Bill asked. "I know recreational weed is legal now, so do I just go to a pot store?"

"Naw man, don't do that. I've got this guy, he breeds special strains, the absolute best." Terry boosted. "I'll hook you up with some, gimme a couple days."

That afternoon, Bill made his way home as usual, and thought he would treat his wife to a nice dinner. He stopped at the grocery store and picked up some steaks, baked potatoes, salad and her favorite wine, and set off home.

Mary arrived home late that evening. Bill hoped to surprise her with dinner, but she walked in the house in a terrible mood.

"Another buyer fell through, damn financing. If I don't move some of these units soon, I am going to lose the contract," she said, with exasperation in her voice.

"I'm sorry, dear, I'm sure it will pick up. What about those clients of mine that I sent to you? Any of them interested in investing?" Bill added.

"It was very sweet of you to try, babe, but the people you sent me don't really have the money to invest in a property like this. I really need some high rollers, you know, people with 'real' money," she added, with air quotes.

Bill hated that he couldn't help her. Real estate in this city is all about who you know, and Bill wasn't successful enough to rub elbows with those people.

"Well I made us dinner," Bill said, changing the subject.

"Oh that's so sweet, honey, but I ate something at the office. I'm so wiped out, I just want to shower and go to bed," she said, as she was pulling off the pink blazer she was wearing.

"Oh," I said, disappointed. "I guess we will have leftovers for tomorrow."

Mary was already halfway up the stairs by the time Bill finished talking.

After putting up the food, Bill followed Mary upstairs into the bedroom and reached for the bathroom door; he could hear the shower running. Locked. Mary didn't even like him seeing her completely naked anymore.

Disheartened, Bill changed into his pajamas and got into bed. He put his head on the pillow and thought about what Terry had said. Maybe the weed would work; he really hoped so.

The next couple days of work were uneventful. Terry often had to travel to see clients so he would not be back until Friday. Bill was preparing to present his team's work on a large case to the senior partners next week. This was the first big test since his promotion.

On Friday morning, Terry walked into Bill's office first thing and sat down. He handed Bill his completed expense reports for his trip and a small brown paper bag. Inside the brown bag was a zip-lock bag with a small amount of green leaves in it.

"Is this it? Don't we need more?" Bill asked his friend.

" No sir," said Terry. "This is a very special strain. My guy said you are the first to try it. He said it would really get you and your wife's juices flowing."

"If you say so. Thanks, man," Bill said, as he put the bag in his briefcase.

At home later that evening, Bill was sitting at his dinner table, trying to remember how to roll joints. After several experiments, he managed to make one serviceable joint. Then, he waited.

He decided that he wouldn't mention sex at all to Mary. The last thing he wanted was for his wife to feel pressured. He wanted her to relax.

Mary walked in around seven-thirty, dropping her bags in the foyer, and walking into the kitchen.

"Hey babe." She sounded frazzled. "How was your day?"

"It was pretty good. I have a little surprise for you." I held up the joint in my hand. "I think you've been really stressed lately, and need to blow off some steam."

"Where did you even get that?" she asked, half laughing.

"Terry suggested it; we were talking about how stressed you've been at work, and it's totally legal now, so why not?"

Mary reached out and grabbed the joint from Bill's fingers. "I haven't had one of these since college," she said, as she looked closely at the joint.

"Worth a shot?" I asked, while holding out a lighter to Mary.

"Sure, why not?" she said, and walked to the back porch.

I watched as she took several drags from the joint, then she began to cough aggressively. When she came back inside, her eyes already looked glazed over. She had a small smile on her face. "I think a nice, long bath would be just the ticket, right now," she said, while stretching her arms out.

"I think that's a great idea, babe; you go relax in the bath and I will wrap up dinner for us."

"Okay, baby. Thank you for being so sweet..." she trailed off, as she went upstairs.

Bill spent the next few minutes prepping the last of the dinner and setting the table when his phone buzzed. Curious, he picked it up; a text message from Mary.

Mary - Would you please be a dear and bring me a glass of wine?

"Huh," Bill thought. That was a very short bath if she's already out and dressed.

He filled up a glass of red and made his way upstairs. She wasn't in the bedroom, or the walk-in closet. The door to the master bathroom was cracked, and the light was on. Bill poked his head in and saw Mary's head just above the lip of the tub, with her eyes closed. He approached. For what felt like an eternity, he stood and stared at his wife's naked body.

She hadn't used any bubbles, so Bill could see her in all her glory. His eyes wandered from her cute, manicured toes, painted red, up her smooth legs to the beautiful mound between her thighs. Even though they rarely had sex, she kept her pubic area shaved smooth, a holdover from her days as a college swimmer. Her vulva seemed swollen, and he could barely see her clit poking out from between her lips.

Because he did not see her this clearly often, he was impressed by how fit she was; with her flat tummy and just the hint of abs below her large breasts, which looked larger than he remembered. They had just enough sag so you knew they are real. Her nipples were flat and relaxed; his mouth watered thinking about sucking on them. Her beautiful face appeared happy and relaxed, no furrow on her brow. Her chestnut-brown hair up in a messy bun out of the water. She looked perfect. Bill's wife usually wasn't this naked when they had sex.

As he stood there, practically drooling over his wife, she squinted open one eye and looked at him.

"Are you going to give me that wine?" she asked, with a hint of playfulness.

"Oh, yeah," he fumbled over himself, and handed her the stemmed glass. "How are you feeling?" he asked, really focusing on taking a mental image of his wife's body. The weed was already a worthwhile investment.

"I feel great, so warm and relaxed. It looks like you are feeling pretty good yourself." She took a long sip of her wine, as she stared at Bill.

Confused, he looked in the bathroom mirror at himself. He was pitching a sizeable tent in his khakis. Having it pointed out, he began to feel the strain of his head against the fabric. "Oh that. I just don't think I've ever seen you more beautiful."

She opened her hazy eyes and looked straight at him. "You really think so? If I'm responsible, then I should probably take care of that for you." She was biting her bottom lip.

Bill looked confused. "You want to take care of me?"

Quickly, Mary stood up still completely naked, glistening from the water, and looked at Bill. "Of course, baby, let me dry off. Go sit on the bed and I'll be right there."

"Okay," Bill said, his voice cracking slightly from shock. He backed away out of the bathroom, never taking his eyes off her naked body. Once he got out of the bathroom, he turned and tried to walk while taking his clothes off, which led to him falling on the carpet. He got up, composed himself, and disrobed.

Sitting on the bed, naked with a taut erection, his mind raced. He had not had sex with Mary in weeks; hell, he hadn't even masturbated in a while. Did he need to trim his hair? What did she mean 'take care of that for you?'

Mary entered the bedroom, still nude from head to toe, pausing briefly in the doorway, grabbing the frame. The light behind her made her silhouette look even more dramatic, her relaxed posture made her body look even more delectable. She let go of the frame, and started walking toward our bed. She seemed to have a little more sway in her walk, like she was proud of her curves.

When she reached the bed, Mary crawled toward him. Her face reached close to his, she extended her neck and embraced him in a warm, deep, passionate kiss. The kind of kiss that made your mind go blank. His body instantly relaxed. Mary pulled back, put her hand on Bill's chest, and pushed until he was lying flat on his back.

In the next second, she took him in her mouth. From the start, she was sucking so hard, he thought he would bust in her mouth. She had not given him head in years, and even then, it wasn't like this. Bill felt like she was trying to devour his cock.

Bill didn't know where this technique came from. When she went down on him in the past, she would usually be very drunk and would just lick the head while stroking the shaft. She had never made him cum with her mouth. Yet, here she was taking almost all of his six inches, pulling back and swallowing again. Her guttural moans told Bill that she was enjoying herself.

He reached down, and pulled her to the side, so he had more access to her body. He could then reach her breasts and play with her pussy. Bill grabbed a handful of her large breast and squeezed. Mary let out a squeal of approval when he rolled her nipples in his fingers. Bill's other hand found her pussy and began gently rubbing her clit back and forth. He could hear a muffled 'yessss' and a gush of juices from her pussy.

Mary was trying to get all of him in her mouth. He could feel the entrance to her throat every time she went deep. She pulled off and stared out into Bill's eyes. "Cum for me," she said, and returned her plump lips to his penis.

"Uh-huh," was all Bill was able to say. He sped up his fingers on her clit and her moaning intensified.

All of a sudden, Mary went all the way down Bill's cock, and he felt her throat open-- she was deepthroating him. At that moment, Bill lost all control.

"I'm cumming!" he managed to get out, before his body started bucking, his shaft all the way in her throat. Bill erupted.

The feeling of his ejaculation pushed Mary over the edge. She groaned and gyrated her hips around Bill's finger on her clit. She was cumming with his cock down her throat. Mary gagged a little, but did not back off. After several pumps, he was empty, and relaxed back into the mattress. As Bill's orgasm faded, Mary was not stopping, she was sucking all the semen out of him, and licking his shaft clean. His semi-hard dick popped out of her mouth; a mischievous grin on her face; his cum leaking out of the corners of her mouth.

She smiled and gave his penis one last soft kiss, and rested her head on Bill's stomach. Totally exhausted, the couple fell asleep right there, naked on top of each other, both reeling from their orgasms. It was the best night's sleep Bill had had in a long time.

_____

The next morning, Bill woke up alone, slightly confused. There was a small note on Mary's bedside table.

'Good morning baby, Had an early meeting. Love you. See you tonight.'

Bill shot up in the bed. He had to get more of that weed.

After he got to the office, he looked everywhere for Terry. He wasn't here. Checking the schedule, he saw that Terry was out of town on business. Bill picked up his cell and called his friend, he didn't care that it was five AM where he was.

Bill's friend answered the phone, groggily; clearly, he had just woken up. "Hello?" he said, slightly confused.

"Terry, you were right. I have to get some more of that weed," Bill said, talking way too fast.

"Okay, slow down, buddy. So the weed worked?" Terry inquired.

"Like you wouldn't believe, call your guy and tell him I'll take all that he has. I don't care what it costs." Bill was pacing back and forth in his office, full of nervous energy.

"Hold up, dude. I can't get you anymore right now, I'm out of town the rest of the week." Terry responded.

"Oh come on, there's gotta be something you can do. Who's the guy you bought it from? I'll call him." Bill was desperate.

Terry paused before responding. "That's not the way it works. He's just a college kid and he doesn't really sell to everyone."

"Terry, please, you gotta help me out. Can you call the dude and get him to meet me? I'll owe you big time."

"Okay, Bill, let me see what I can do. Don't get your hopes up."

_____

Bill's day consisted of pacing around his office, waiting for Terry's call. Every time his phone rang, you could see the disappointment on his face when it was someone else.

Bill's perfect life on paper was missing two things. A healthy sex life with his wife, and kids. Maybe if he could solve the former, the latter would take care of itself. It seemed like all of it was within his reach. All he needed was a steady supply of grass, and it would all fall into place.

As he stared out the window of his office, a sharp buzzing came from his smartphone across the room on his desk. In what seemed like one large bound, Bill crossed the room and snatched the device up and swiped to answer.

"Tell me some good news, dude."

On the other end, Terry answered, "You owe me big time. The guy agreed to meet you at the Village Tavern; you know that place around the corner where we grab lunch sometime?"

Bill fired back, "Yes I do, what time?"

"Thirty minutes, don't be late." Then, Terry hung up.

The restaurant Terry was talking about was three blocks away from their office, downtown. One of those 'soup and sandwich' places that was only okay, but got a large crowd strictly due to proximity.

_____

Bill arrived ten minutes early, grabbed a side salad, and sat in the far corner of the dining area, with his back against the wall, facing right at the entrance. He sat staring at the door and not touching his food. He didn't have much of an appetite. Bill really didn't like this location for a drug deal; the chances were too high he could run into a co-worker. Hopefully, he would be in and out quickly.

The third person to walk into the restaurant after he sat down was a young Black kid, maybe twenty years old. The young man scanned the room, locked onto Bill, walked his way over, sat down, and put his backpack in his lap.

"What's up, man. Terry told me you really needed to talk to me. I'm Marcus."

"Thank you so much for meeting me. You don't know how much this means to me," Bill said, nervously.

Marcus listened and responded. "That's cool, man. Listen, I'm not even a drug dealer. I just like messing around with strains for my friends. Terry said something about helping your old lady?"

Bill responded quickly, "Oh yeah, with her stress at work, she just can't let loose. On this stuff, she's like a whole new person."

"Yeah, I bet," Marcus replied, with a little chuckle in his voice.

Marcus grabbed his backpack and started talking in a low voice, "If we are going to do this," shaking the bag slightly, "we should probably take a walk."