Perfect on Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. White and Bill's wife were finished swimming, they were in two loungers sitting next to each other, pointed away from Bill to catch the sun.

As he rounded the edge of the loungers, Bill nearly dropped the tray of drinks.

The first thing that stopped him in his tracks was Mary, or specifically, Mary's swimsuit.

The suit was white, or at least it had been. The water had made the suit nearly transparent. The triangles of the top left little to the imagination. Mr. Smith's sister must be a small woman. Bill could clearly see her nipples and could make out most of her vulva underneath the thin material.

Awestruck, Bill could not find the words. He was just standing there holding a tray of drinks.

"Ahhh, thank you, Bill." P

Mary sat up and grabbed one of the cocktails and took a sip. "Perfect, as always, dear. See, I told you he made great drinks," she offered, turning to Mr. White. She didn't seem to even look at his swimsuit, much less comment on it.

Mr. White gestured for Bill to 'come here' with his hand. Bill immediately walked to the other side of the chairs. Mr. White grabbed a drink off the tray.

Bill might have been more taken aback by Mr. White's appearance than his own wife's.

Bill's boss's body looked like it was carved out of wood. Massive pecs, washboard abs and his dark skin was shining from the dip in the pool. If Bill didn't know better, he would think Mr. White was still a professional athlete.

Mr. White was also wearing a Speedo. His was white and matched Mary's suit. It also seemed too small, but for very different reasons. The waist of his suit seemed normal, but a huge bulge seemed to be testing the strength of the fabric below. Bill tried not to stare and snapped his attention away from it quickly.

After taking a sip he nodded, indicating Bill did a good job. Mr. White said to Bill, although he wasn't looking at him, "Bill, nice drink. Why don't you sit and relax for a bit."

Bill shook his head to focus. There were only three loungers, two on one side of the pool, which were occupied by Mr. Smith and Mary, and another on the opposite side, in the shade.

Setting down the tray Bill walked over to the lounger, intending to drag it over to join the other two. The loungers were teak wood with concrete legs. Bill grabbed the front edge and lifted. Nothing, not a budge. He couldn't move it by himself.

"Hey guys!" Bill said, across the pool, to his wife and host.

No answer.

Bill wasn't going to ask Mr. White to move, they were guests in his home. Bill sat down in the lounger, and took a sip of his margarita. The weed was really starting to get to him, he closed his eyes and the world was spinning.

"Bill!" Mr. White shouted, from across the pool.

Bill's eyes popped open and he sat up.

"Go inside and grab us all some towels, they are in the linen closet at the end of the hallway." Mr White didn't even look up at Bill, as he spoke.

Not feeling the need to object, Bill stood up and walked towards the back door. Walking actually felt better than sitting, as when he was sitting down, he felt queasy.

Upon reaching what he thought was the linen closet, he opened the door. A small mountain of linens fell out of the closet, hitting Bill in the face, and falling to the floor.

"Shit!" Bill exclaimed

After putting three towels aside, Bill started refolding all the linens and placing them in the closet. He was beginning to feel like a maid. After completing his task and closing the door, Bill turned and walked back down the hallway, towels in hand.

When he exited the house onto the patio, he found Mr. White and Mary unmoved, but with one slight change. Mary was on her stomach, her top untied in the back. Mary also seemed to have a shimmer about her body. A bottle of suntan lotion on the table next to Mr. White seemed to be the culprit.

"She really looks great, I can't believe she wore that swimsuit. This weed really helps her get out of her shell," Bill thought to himself.

Bill handed a towel to each of them, Mary rolling hers up and using it as a pillow; Mr. White putting his aside, almost like he didn't even need it.

Mr. White had gotten up apparently. The ashtray with all their leftover joints was on the small table next to him.

"What do you say we finish these? I hate to see good weed go to waste," Mr. White told the couple.

"I think that's a great idea." Mary's voice was low and relaxed, just like she had been the other night with Marcus's weed. She lifted her torso slightly and sat up on her elbows. Her nipples were still on the lounger, but you could see all the rest of her breasts. Mary's skin looked soft and pale along the sides and bottoms of her breasts. Bill didn't think he had ever seen his wife naked in daylight. Mary's body always got a reaction from Bill, he could feel the tightness in his little Speedo.

"Okay if I sit this round out, guys? The first hits didn't really agree with me," Bill said, while rubbing his stomach for emphasis.

"If you are going to work with my clients, you are going to have to get your tolerance up. Only way to do that is more." Mr. White handed Bill the remains of his joint.

Mary was not looking at Bill, she was gently puffing on her joint, making little smoke rings.

"Okay, here goes." Bill was not sure about this at all, but he wanted that job and everything that came with it. He was prepared to do anything Mr. White wanted him to do.

Bill put the joint in his mouth and lit it. He decided the most sensible thing would be to puff gently on it while sitting down. Walking over to his lonely chair, Bill was already getting too high. After several minutes, he smoked the joint down far enough that he felt it was okay to put it out. The THC did not take long to work; within minutes, he felt like he was spinning way too fast, his body was cold, but he was sweating. Bill closed his eyes and tried to relax. Without realizing it, he fell asleep on the lounge chair.

A splashing sound woke Bill up. He wasn't sure how long he had been out. Looking across the pool, Mary and Mr. White were no longer there. Bill did see the white bikini top Mary was wearing on the ground by her chair.

Within seconds, Bill felt an uncontrollable urge to vomit. He wasn't going to throw up in his boss's pool. As fast as he could he ran inside the house, as he did he passed Mary and Mr. White, they were in his hot tub next to the patio. Bill ran past them barely giving them a glance. He went straight for the room he had changed in.

Heavy vomiting followed. Bill had never been this sick. After several minutes of that awfulness, Bill stood up and walked out of the bathroom. He sat down on the bed to compose himself, looking out the window into the backyard. Bill could see Mr. White and his wife in the hot tub, but only from the shoulders up. They seemed to be having a great conversation, Mary was laughing and Mr. White smiling. It was great they got along so well.

Quickly, Bill's stomach lurched again. He spun to get off the bed to get to the toilet but fell off onto the floor. He crawled as fast as he could to get there. Too late. He didn't make it to the toilet and threw up all over Mr. White's guest bathroom.

After the vomiting stopped, Bill assessed the damage. This was going to take forever to clean up. Luckily, he found cleaning supplies under the sink. After sitting in the bathroom for a while to make sure the puking was done, Bill set out to work, cleaning the bathroom.

"Cleaning up puke when you are high is terrible," Bill thought, as he threw soiled towels into a garbage bag. Going through the garage, he found the trash can and disposed of the evidence.

Bill was tired, high, and smelled a lot like vomit. He thought it was time to grab Mary and make their way home.

He exited to the back porch and noticed the sun was starting to set, and there was little sunlight left to enjoy. He also could not see Mary or Mr. White. They were not in the hot tub, but Bill saw the remains of their swimsuits in a pile by the back door. Bill followed the wet footsteps inside, stopping at the stairs in the foyer.

He slowly made his way up the stairs, the house still spinning. Using the bannister as support, he reached the top of the stairs. Standing at the landing, he looked down the hallway in both directions; to his left, he saw one open door at the end of the hall. Bill slowly made his way to the open door. From inside, he could hear something, but he couldn't place it.

Approaching the room, Bill rounded the corner, to see his wife on all fours, completely naked, with his boss's dick in her mouth.

Bill is stunned, standing in the doorway silent, holding onto the doorframe. You could knock him over with a feather.

His wife was sucking his dick like she was dying of thirst, and his dick contained the only water in the world. He saw her go deeper on his cock than she ever did with him, all the while, grunting and moaning like some wild animal. Bill looked on with a stunned and horrified look on his face. He glanced down, his modest prick was harder than it had been in years.

The sight of his wife's performance made him so horny, he thought he was going to bust.

All of a sudden, his boss removed his gaze from the brunette worshiping his large cock, and stared at Bill.

"Dammit, Bill, if you are going to watch, at least get out of the doorway and take a seat." He motioned to a club chair in the corner, turned, facing the bed.

Bill's wife did not even look up from her task. She was then sucking on Mr. White's testicles, gently taking each one, in turn, before pulling the other into her hungry mouth.

From his new angle in the chair, he was looking directly behind his wife; staring, he could see her whole pussy, swollen, glistening with wetness. If Bill was not still reeling from the weed, he would have gotten behind her and fucked his wife. But in his current state, all he could do was... watch. Bill wiped away the drool that was running down his chin.

Mr. White continued to receive his enthusiastic blowjob, and he had each of his wife's large breasts in his hands, squeezing and rubbing her nipples. When he pinched her nipples, Bill could hear an audible 'ahhh' from his wife. Bill's boss let go of her breasts, and pulled his wife's mouth from his erect penis; his wife seemed to not want to let it go, licking it with the tip of her tongue as she pulled away.

"Get on top of this dick," Mr. White commanded.

Bill's wife sat up. Walked on her knees forward and lifted her leg to position his cock at her entrance. It looked like she was leaking, she was so wet. She reached down, grabbed the base of the shaft to steady it, placed the large cock head at her entrance, and began to lower her body.

Until that moment, he hadn't seen a clear view of his boss's penis. It was the largest he had seen outside of porn, probably nine inches and as thick around as a soda can. As his wife lowered herself down, Bill's jaw dropped and stayed there. He could not believe that thing was going inside his wife-- not only would it fit, but she was shuddering with pleasure every inch of the way.

His wife began to slide up and down, to work the massive tool into her. As she did, Bill could see the cream building up on his boss's dick. He had never seen her cum like that.

As she slowly absorbed the stiff rod, Bill's erection became painful; a small stain on the front of his Speedo evidenced he was leaking pre-cum. It was becoming too much, he had to get this thing out.

His wife took a deep breath, and slammed down all the way to the base of his boss's dick. She let out a loud, "Uggghhh," followed by, "Fuuuck." It sounded like she was almost whimpering, feeling so full, but wanting more.

Bill's boss's hands started to explore her body. He could see red handprints on his wife's ass, where he had squeezed and pinched. From the sounds he was hearing, his boss was also sucking on his wife's tits, which sent her into overdrive, bucking and grinding with increasing pace. His wife's ferocious fucking continued for several more minutes. Bill counted four orgasms, one after the other. A steady stream of pre-cum had created a wet spot the size of a baseball on his Speedo. Mary started to slow down, needing a moment to catch her breath.

After a brief pause, Mr. White said, "Turn around, so your husband can enjoy the show."

With a small nod, his wife began to rotate into reverse-cowgirl position. His boss's dick was deep enough that she didn't need to pull out to reposition.

This was the first time he had gotten a good look at his wife since the pool. Her eyes were hazy; a dull, euphoric look on her face; she had let her hair down from her ponytail, half of it was plastered to her face with perspiration. Mary's body was completely covered in a layer of sweat. Her breasts and vulva looked swollen with arousal. Her nipples were tight and pointed, they looked red, probably from being sucked; Bill could see whelps and bite marks on her breasts. She slowly began to rock back and forth; the expression on her face was one of exhaustion and of pure ecstasy.

Bill could not take it anymore.

He pulled out his penis from the Speedo, and grabbed it. His cock was as hard as it had ever been, even seeming bigger than normal, but even so, it was maybe only six inches long, and nowhere as thick as the dick his wife was worshiping. He spit in his hand and began stroking his modest prick. After only four strokes, his head exploded. Bill's eyes rolled back, and he felt the orgasm wash over him. Bill had never cum that hard before.

His wife wasn't even looking at him, barely five feet away, with his then-softening prick exposed, and a small pool of cum on his belly. She seemed to be concentrating completely on milking his boss's cock.

A soft pat on the side prompted Bill's wife to dismount and get on all fours. They were so in sync, they didn't even need to speak. Sex with Bill was never this smooth.

She was then positioned with Bill to her side. He could see the side of her beautiful breasts hanging down, nipples nearly touching the bed.

His boss was behind her. Mr. White slapped his large member between her cheeks, rubbing his head down towards her opening. He slowly inserted his tool into her already well-fucked pussy. Mr. White pulled her cheeks apart to allow his cock deeper access. He began to fuck her.

Bill was in awe of the way Mr. White fucked his wife, not hard exactly, but long, slow, strong strokes. Every time, he pulled back until only his cock head was inside her, and then slowly went all the way in to his base.

After thirty seconds of this powerful, piston-like fucking, his wife began to cum again. Her eyes were closed, and her face had dropped to the bed. She almost looked in pain, but did not want it to stop. She reached out her left hand. Bill saw her wedding ring glint briefly. Uncertain of what to do, Bill grabbed her hand and held it.

She turned her head to Bill, and quietly said to him, with euphoria in her eyes, "It's so big! So much more!"

All Bill could do was stare. He felt like he was having an out-of-body experience, as he continued to hold her hand; every time his boss bottomed out in his wife, she squeezed his hand a little harder. As the pace began to quicken, her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

From what seemed like a hundred yards away, he heard his boss say, "Are you ready for me to cum in that pussy?"

He broke eye contact with his wife and looked at his boss, who had a smirk on his face. Mary wasn't on birth control, surely she would ask him to pull out. It had just popped into his head that Mr. White wasn't wearing a condom; she had always insisted that he wear a condom.

His wife squealed out, "Yesssss."

Within a few seconds, he stared in awe, as his boss unloaded into her pussy. His orgasm seemed to last forever. Then, with each pump, Bill's wife let out a little squeak. When he had finished, she collapsed onto the bed, eyes closed and a satisfied look on her face. She started to stretch out like a cat on top of the bed, she had never looked more beautiful. Bill's boss got off the bed on the other side. His wife rolled toward her new lover, with her back towards her husband; where he could already see cum leaking out of her pussy.

Bill's boss stood beside the bed, and without saying a word to her, he presented his half-hard dick to her, covered in his semen and her cream. She took it in her mouth, slurped and slurped, ran her tongue down each side until all evidence was removed. The glistening, half-hard cock looked impressive, even when lacking its full strength.

Bill's boss turned around and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

The couple sat there in silence. Bill wasn't sure what to say; his wife just lay there in the afterglow of the best sex she has ever had, unable to speak.

After several minutes, Mr. White emerged from the bathroom, dried, but still completely naked. Bill found something very threatening about Mr. White's naked body.

"Ya know, Bill, I think we can put all this nastiness behind us. Marcus is a good kid and after talking with him, I know he was just trying to help you guys out. The other partners and I believe you have a very bright future with us.

"I just couldn't imagine breaking up this wonderful couple.

"Come Monday, we will meet and discuss some new responsibilities for you, and introduce you to your new team. We want to keep you and your wife around for a long time." He turned and looked at Mary, still naked, stretched out on his bed.

Bill was still reeling from the weed, and the shock of the afternoon's events-- he didn't know what to say.

"Thank you, Mr. White. I won't let you and the partners down."

"Excellent. Well, tomorrow is a big day for you. You should head home and get some rest." He pointed to the door.

Bill looked from his boss to his wife. She was wrapped up in the comforter on his boss's bed, looking very much comfortable and not wanting to go anywhere; a blissed-out look on her face, she didn't seem to be listening.

Bill, looking confused, looked back at his boss.

"I need to discuss your new responsibilities with Mary. You'll have her back safe and sound, tomorrow, after work."

Unsure of what to do, and feeling very vulnerable with his boss's hard body standing next to him, Bill had a feeling that he was going to leave without his wife, whether he wanted to or not.

"Okay, then," Bill said, meekly. He walked over to the side of the bed to kiss his wife, she turned her lips away at the last moment, so all he got was cheek. Bill paused for a minute, then turned away.

When he got to the car, he realized that he hadn't changed back into his clothes. He was still wearing the tiny, cum-stained Speedo Mr. White had forced him to wear. He didn't dare go back in to change.

As he pulled out of the driveway, he figured whatever new responsibilities awaited him tomorrow, he probably wasn't going to like it.

_____