Perfect Strangers

Story Info
Married man and woman meet for the first time at a hotel.
1.2k words
4.11
5.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk in the room with my kids and direct them to stay in the pool for at least ten minutes. "Mommy needs some kid-free time," I say. I see you out of the corner of my eye, sitting in the hot tub, eyes transfixed on my body. I turn my back and remove the shear sarong that engulfs my torso, leaving just my wedding ring and a small two-piece bikini that covers my intimate parts. Feeling exposed, I walk to the edge of the hot tub. A small smile escapes the corner of my mouth. "Mind if I join you?" I ask.

You respond, "please do."

As I enter the hot tub and make my way closer to you, I tell you that you are just as cute as I thought you'd be. I notice you are still wearing your ring too. You make a quiet remark about what you think of me. We are barely close enough to touch each other. Closer than two strangers should be yet not so close to expose our intentions.

You place your hand on my thigh and my hand on yours. Whispering things that we want to do to each other, our hands' inch closer and closer toward each other's sex. I can feel your erection starting to form. We are both feeling the heat of the moment. I let you sample what is to come beneath my swimsuit. We are trying so hard not to get carried away, knowing that we could get caught. Both anticipating a better opportunity to explore each other's bodies more. Soon, very soon, the time will come...

Standing outside your hotel room, shaking, I fumble the words into my phone. "I'm here, let me in." There's rustling on the other side of the door, then clink as the knob turns. The door is barely open enough when you reach through and pull me in. Unmoving, your body is close to mine. The door shuts.

Without a thought, my chin tilts up slightly and your lips are on mine. The passion from the sampling in the hot tub is running rampant through our veins. The room is getting hot, even hotter than before, as you pin me against the wall and kiss me. Your lips, your breath, your hands on my body, the swell of your manhood pressing against me, ignite fires deep within. Walking, nearly tripping over each other, while still kissing, we make our way across the room, articles of clothing dropping along the way. By the time we reach the bed, I am in nothing but my lacey bra and underwear and you in your pants. You take half a step back and look at me from head to toe. The desire in your eyes makes me wet with anticipation.

I'm frantically trying to remove your pants caressing the bulge beneath them. Meanwhile, you're kissing me again. Your pants are undone and I pull your dick out. Holding it, rubbing back and forth. You are so thick and perfect. This time I take half a step back. I look you straight in the eyes. A small flicker of a smile escapes the corner of my mouth. Without losing eye contact, I drop to my knees and lick you from the base to the tip of your penis then around the rim of it. My eyes go soft and shut as my mouth closes around your girth. One hand guiding your dick in my mouth, the other massaging your balls. I suck just past the rim and back a few times. Releasing you from my mouth in between each lick. Periodically glancing up to see your pleasure.

I plant a soft sweet kiss directly on the end of your penis before taking all of you in my mouth. Your hand instantly goes to my hair, guiding me as I work my mouth back and forth. Feeling your tip hitting the back of my throat, licking the underside as I do so. I'm getting wetter and wetter with each stroke.

Using my hair gently, you pull me back up to your lips. Kissing me once again. I squirm my way out of my bra and your thumb instantly flicks my nipple. You begin kissing and sucking your way down my neck while teasing my breast. My neck is so sensitive. A whimper escapes my lips. I feel your already hard dick getting even firmer and pressing into me just below my belly button.

Your other hand plunges into my panties, finding and rubbing my clit. As your mouth finds my other nipple, my body shudders in excitement. You are stimulating me in all the right places and I can't help but have a small release. You trail your tongue down, leaving small kisses along the way, circling around my belly ring then along the top of my panties. You pull them off and lay me down on the bed, eager to taste my release.

You taste my cum, sweet and warm, fingering my swollen clit. Then you penetrate me with your finger. I'm so tight, you have to start with one then stretch me to take two. You rhythmically penetrate my wet pussy. In and out, in and out. My body quivers under your touch but I won't let myself get off again. Not yet. Just when I think I can't hold off any longer, you come up to me for more kisses. For the first time in my life, I taste myself on your lips.

I roll you over and pin you to the bed. Teasing. I rub my clit over your dick. It feels so good between my legs. Finally, I align the tip of your dick up with my pussy. It's not the easiest to fit you inside of me but I'm so wet that you're able to slide in. Your dick stretches me, feeling perfect. I move my body up and down feeling your entire length. I push you deep inside of me and roll my hips back and forth and you pinch my nipples hard, sending new sensations through both of us. Leaning back, I massage your balls in my hand and roll my hips just a tad differently. You reach down and play with my clit pushing me so close again.

You sense how close I am so you push me off. "How do you want me to fuck you?" you ask. Without saying a word I get on all fours and you place yourself behind me. I feel so vulnerable but I trust you. I want you. Without warning, you plunge your dick into my pussy hard. I gasp but it feels so good. You're moving slow and deep, one hand on my hip controlling our movement, the other hand exploring. We are moving faster and harder with each plunge. Harder and harder. I can feel you swelling inside me. With a loud moan, I can't hold back anymore. My whole body is tingling; Release, just in time to feel you tense up and your dick pulses inside me. You fill me full with your cum. We both fall forward, exhausted. You hold on to me and you kiss my shoulder. "I loved that" you whisper in my ear. I loved it too.