Wrong Room Wrong Wife?

Story Info
Wrong room or wrong wife?
963 words
90k
80
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, everyone in this story is over 18

My husband is a salesman for an oil company and has to go on many trips out of town!

For once, he decided to take me along to a conference in Vegas! So we were there for several days and on the last night him and many partners and people from other company's ended up downstairs in the bar and casino.

My husband had me put on a nice dress that he liked that showed off my big 36dd cleavage and long legs, so he could show me off, but after a few drinks I didn't feel like being around and getting stared at by these strange men!

So I told my husband I was going to go up to our room to lay down and to stay as long as he liked he smacked me on my plump ass and told me get some rest he would wake me up when he got there haha he said!

He normally would spend hours upon hours drinking with his friends, and the night was young for him! Meanwhile, I got back to our room and took a nice hot shower and lay down naked like normal with a thin bedsheet to cover up I had dozed off!

Then I awoke when I heard the door to the room open.

I figured my husband must have decided to head to bed early tonight he came over by the bed and undressed then slid under the bedsheet he wasted no time sliding over to me and went right for my nipples on my big 36 double DS they're my weak spot and my husband knows once my nipples are tweaked a little my pussy starts dripping wet and need fucked!

He then slid his hand down and started fingering my now moist pussy!

I eagerly spread my legs like a good wife he then licked my nipples and moved himself between my legs he rubbed his large cock head in between my pussy lips and then slowly started to put the tip in me inch by inch! I was thinking damn my husband's big fat 6in cock is really swelled up tonight he must be really turned on from showing me off earlier it had been a fantasy.

He kept working it in and out a little deeper each time and I let out a moan and bucked my hips wanting more I moaned playfully and said stop teasing me!

He then proceeded to bury 12 inches of very thick cock in me, deeper than anyone or anything had ever been!

I let out a scream in shock oh my god you're so deep oh my god please go easy my poor pussy!

Then a voice that wasn't my husband said damn Lucas said you were a hot fuck, shove that tight pussy at me baby! I didn't know what to do, but I was shaking while having the biggest and best orgasm of my life and in pure excitement I was in shock I couldn't make the stranger stop if I truly wanted to, at this point I just pointed my toes to the headboard and screamed in pleasure while he jackhammer pounded my tight little pussy!

While he licked and sucked on my big bouncing titties, he stopped sucking and said your nipples are so hard they could cut glass.

I orgasmed so hard I squirted for the first time in my life the stranger said damn this is first class pussy you got on you girl I'm going to pay Lucas double just for you! But I had no clue what pay or who he was talking about, had my husband's name is Ryan!

Had I been pimped out or something? My husband always joked about me selling pussy if times got hard, and he would be my pimp, was this rape?

Nah, cant rape the willing It felt so good to be deeply fucked by this massive cock!

My mind was racing, but it didn't distract me long from the big cock that was pounding my pussy he then flipped me over onto all fours and entered my tight snatch from behind he was clapping my cheeks pounding his large cock deep into me his big balls were slapping my clit, causing me to orgasm again for a few monuments, I came to my senses and realized he was raw dogging me so i half moaned in shock s please don't cum in me! I'm married, he slapped my big ass, said go get the plan b tomorrow bitch!

I could feel his big cock twitching and throbbing inside my tight cunt Then he grabbed my hips tight and planted himself deep, let out a roar here it comes bitch, then he unleashed his massive load flooding into my once tight pussy!

All I could do was moan through another mind-blowing orgasmic bliss! Then I felt so used there on my bed, cum running down my legs, still shaking through another orgasm!

My husband and I had always worn protection I had never had bare cock in me now I had my first load blown deep in my unprotected pussy by a stranger I got up and went to the shower, I came back, and the stranger was gone, but there was an envelope on the dresser with 4,500 cash! a card said thank you for a great time, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, hope to see you again! I didn't know what to do or think I couldn't tell my husband, so far I've kept it a secret and have been waiting to see if he knew or confesses to me about what the hell happened in Vegas!

To be continued?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories