Perfect Strangers

Story Info
Ramses’ sexual encounters with perfect strangers while visible.
5.2k words
4.09
2.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
117 Followers

Perfect Strangers

(Prequel to Lust in A Heatwave)

By Aleq de Satyr

Author's Note: Again, This is a true story, however the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Prologue

It had been over a year since my sister Nina became well established in Academia. I had not had a chance to visit her despite her numerous invitations. So I decided rather impulsively one Saturday morning on fourth of July weekend, to pay her a surprise visit, maybe stay for a week.

The three hour drive was quite enjoyable with the unusually light traffic on the highway. Following Nina's previous directions, I arrived at her nice town house in a leafy suburb without any problems.

I was greeted at the door by a stranger, a woman dressed in a loose foreign outfit. For a moment I thought I was at the wrong house until she said,

"I am Zubaida, Zuby for short, a friend of Nina's. Welcome" I introduced myself as Nina's younger brother Ramses.

"Yes I know, the resemblance is incredible but you look more attractive in the flesh than in your picture" she smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled back.

@@@

Accidental Encounters

A warm quiet breeze, softly fragrant, flowing thru the house greeted me as I entered. The woman was about 45 years old with a pleasant honey-colored body, firm and smooth, strong and graceful. Her face was pleasant too. Her thighs and ass curvy. She looked like a goddess; many a man would lose a right arm to have sex with her.

She told me that Nina was attending a conference out of state. She had been gone for a week.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I wanted to surprise her" I said.

Zuby offered me some booze and snacks and we got down to getting acquainted. She was a Persian-Jew from Amsterdam on a sabbatical at the Social Anthropology department at the University.

"It's almost my destiny you might say" she said coolly, "but wonderful archaic rites, rituals and far-flung cultures fascinate me". She spoke with a slight Dutch accent. She had met Nina when she was in Amsterdam on a research project. They became good friends.

Her smile was bright with glistening white teeth. She was animated as we talked. She did talk a lot, using her hands expressively. I had a contradiction of feelings as I listened to Zuby. In one way I felt welcomed and in another a warning from her to keep my distance and not get too close. She seemed to have created a distance around herself emotionally. But I was also intrigued by her:

"We Persian-Jewish women have a reputation among the Goyim for being very free. We don't believe in Good/Evil, Body/Soul. We express ourselves with our whole bodies. We write poetry and respect our past, we are into being sexy. We are women with hairy legs and beautiful lips with dark moustaches. We know how to celebrate".

I quickly discovered that Zuby liked the sense of power she felt when people watched her and listened to her. She felt in control as she opened connections with people. When she walked she swung her hips and jiggled her ass enticingly.

At some point in the conversation, I could hardly listen. I kept asking myself questions: here we are alone together. How would she react if I tried to make advances on her. I had a compulsion to experience her. Hours passed fleetingly by as we ate some very good food she'd made and talked some more. I was filled with the food and the stories that we shared.

Finally she asked "Do you intend to stay awhile?"...there was some anxiety in her voice. "Sure" I said, "If you can handle it".

"Hey, Nina told me a lot about you. I think I'll be safe and comfortable with you".

"Good", I said.

Zuby said I could sleep in Nina's bedroom as she went to bed, locking the door after her. Suddenly the house was silent. A balm that I relaxed into. The secret to seduction is knowing where to begin I told myself, lighting a joint. Zuby I concluded, was a challenge and an opportunity to apply my considerable skills, honed and polished over the years. I knew I had to seduce her slow and easy, but decisively and spontaneously when the time was ripe.

@@@

Late morning the next day, Zuby invited me to go on a hike to a place of waterfalls and mini-lakes. We drove for an hour and walked for another half hour. The place was indeed lovely. The waters sparkled, the leaves shimmered in the wind, wild flowers bloomed all over. We drank some wine from the bottle and shared a joint I had. Zuby had not smoked pot in a long while.

On our way back she felt the need to piss.

"Turn around" she said, pulling down her jeans.

But I kept watching her as she squatted and let loose a stream of piss.

The sunlight illuminated the damp folds of her vulva fringed with dense hair, which I stared at ignoring her shouts of,

"Turn around, turn around" her eyebrows raised. "You peeping Tom" she snarled wiping herself with tissue. "I can show you mine if it makes you feel better" I offered.

"No thanks, I'm not interested" she hissed. "You may not be aware of it, "but Nina and I are not only housemates, we're also bedmates, she confided. Actually more of a pastime than a full blown lesbian relationship. We're both much too straight for that".

"I'm cool" I assured her.

Back at the house the tension continued to build up. My cock was stiff inside my pants as I recalled the sight of Zuby pissing. Sensing a change in her mood I walked over to where she stood by the window watching squirrels at play. I threw my arms around her and felt her heat pass into me. She was calm. I inhaled deeply her scent of cinnamon. I pressed tightly to her, rubbing my erection against her supple ass. Suddenly she yelped and drew back, walking to the other side of the living room, staring at me in silence. This is it! I thought to myself. Zuby smiled carnally as I started to undress. But her expression changed to solemn when she saw my big, resplendent erection. I could hear the intake of her breath.

"You really are hung Ramses" said Zuby, squeezing and feeling the thickness and weight of my cock.

She walked slowly to her bedroom, turning her head to glance at me as she opened the door. I followed her soon after. The room was bathed in bright afternoon light.

She lay on her back naked, propped up by pillows. Her arms and legs bent, splayed out, wanton, relaxed. Her body a landscape of undulating breasts and belly, hairy thighs with a luxuriant forest of hair between them. I wanted her like a rage. She watched my face as I watched her cunt, my eyes riveted to the dark meaty vulva suggesting the stillness of a deep pool beyond it.

I could smell the sweat of desire between her legs as we rubbed against each other, our naked bodies poised exquisitely, sensuously, languorously. I gazed at the fine dark hairs from her navel to the wild bush of her cunt; the brown moons around her nipples. Fiercely her body sizzled as my hand stroked the thick fur between her legs. Rolling her onto her belly, I kissed the globes of her ass, kneading them gently, then pulling her onto her hands and knees. She breathed softly, her hips moving; her body was pliable, her cunt buzzing with heat as I stroked her clitoris. She cried softly, begging me to enter her and I did, slowly, watching her cunt swallow my hard cock whole. Her hips moving supple, strong, fluid. She moaned to my thrusts; she panted, demanding deeper penetration...

"Don't give me poetry, I want you hard, rough, vulgar" she said; her cunt was a perfect tight fit for my big hard cock; opening like a greedy mouth, whirling, sucking me in.

I moaned and grunted with pleasure, pressing deeper and deeper into her. She met my thrusts with her own, reveling in my hardness, my strength. I cried out in delirium as her hips thrashed against me, lashing back, crying out in a litany

"O God, fuck me, yes fuck me"...Her slimy juices ran down her inner thighs exciting me. Sensations broke over us, the tension rose and her body whinnied as we became ignited with a blinding explosion. She came screaming, I was breathless, gushing a torrent of semen into her trembling body.

I continued to fuck Zuby on her bac deep, hard and strong for a very long time and she wanted it that way. She couldn't be filled enough. Her eyes grew wide and greedy as I drove my cock in her relentlessly and she looked magnificent. She came again and again like a storm, with huge cries, her body shaking violently. We fell into a deep sleep.

@@@

Monday Afternoon...

Zuby and I watched her X rated video made by her friend in Amsterdam. I stroked her gently beneath her skirt, whispering sweet obscenities to her.

"How did you know I was ready to fuck yesterday?" she asked curiously.

"The secret to seduction is knowing where and when to strike". I said, squeezing her clitoris...Then I told Zuby about one of my very first, audacious seductions. I was 20 years old and the woman in her early 50's.

Her name was Aviva Rose, a rather attractive, slender, divorcee and a friend of my mother's. I always did like Ms Rose. She constantly talked about my "wonderful good looks" and how I could be "a thrill for the young ladies".

I'd come home one afternoon and slipped unnoticed thru the back into the kitchen to have a snack and a beer. Then I overheard Ms Rose telling my mother in the family room:

"After menopause, women tend to become invisible in this society. I'm fighting desperately to stay visible, healthy and to be alive sexually...I'm horny most of the time; I fantasize and masturbate and very occasionally land a fuck if I'm lucky" she said. She looked and sounded horny yet demure. I accosted Ms Rose outside when she was leaving and told her she was a very desirable woman and I would dearly love to fuck her passionately, fervidly. Describing graphically what I'd like to do to her. After her initial shock wore off, she sighed and groaned "O my goodness Ramses, you've got me all wet and excited".

Two hours later we were in Aviva's well-kept and spacious apartment. She couldn't believe my audacity. And by golly was she turned on!. My eyes travelled her naked body on the bed; striations of stretch marks, spider veins on her thighs, dark thick hairs framing her vulva.

She enjoyed the long, slow foreplay which gave her much pleasure and made her wetter. Her clitoris was big and erect, her fluted inner labia swollen, heavy with juice.

"O God yes", was Aviva's refrain as I fucked her passionately, patiently, persistently, gently...There was so much cunt juice flowing out of her, soaking the sheets. She came for the longest time, wailing and thrashing about. And she wanted more and more and I was in my mettle that day. Taking her thru a kaleidoscopic range of exotic, erotic pleasuring...When I finally exploded into her, she cried out, "Oh Ramses I feel it, I feel your hot spunk spurting into me"...

Later as we cuddled in the afterglow, Aviva asked if I could visit her on a regular basis. "I'll have a big surprise for you every time "she said.

"Sure" I said "But how old are you "I asked,

"Fifty two. Now will you fuck me again" she said impatiently.

I fucked Aviva regularly the rest of my summer vacation, until I went back to college. Later that year she moved to California.

"And I must say, she had such a wonderful elastic cunt for a woman her age, a very tight fit" I said.

"Maybe she never fucked much. But you do have a very big cock you know...Ramses, you're a riot!. You actually did that?" said Zuby.

"Upon my honor" I said.

"That is the most outrageous thing I've ever heard" she chuckled.

Meanwhile my steady stroking of Zuby's pussy had produced a lot of juice from her. She was ready for a fuck.

"And you do have a gorgeous cunt, nice and tight and juicy" I told her.

"Well, thank you Lord Ramses" she giggled.

I began to open her legs when the doorbell jolted us.

"Shit that must be Judy" she swore. "Talk of bad timing!". She'd asked her friend Judy earlier to stop by with some pot. Apparently a crackdown in the city had made pot a scarce item.

Anyway, Judy also brought some broiled shrimp and salad. In her late 30's, she was quite attractive and very sexy in her T-shirt, which outlined her stiff nipples, a wraparound denim skirt and sandals. There was a wealth of sensual secrets hidden under the sweep of her lashes, her dark exotic eyes.

She seemed honest and solid; refreshingly decadent and deliciously obscene. She was also quite a talker, especially on female sexuality.

"Our sexuality is ours, never mind who we experience a part of it with" she said. Judy was an outspoken editor of "DOWN THERE", an underground magazine of erotic arts for liberated women, which she does part time.

"The magazine is all about Woman and her Cunt" she explained. She is a bisexual who openly celebrates her nymphomania in her columns and advocates free and unfettered sex for women.

"I want to fuck and be fucked, not fucked over" she said..."The more I fuck, the more I crave sex " She was a very intelligent woman who tries to capture in her work the philosophy that "sex should be positive and lots of fun". She is a sex-radical and I was totally fascinated by her, particularly as she lay on her back on the rug, her head propped up by a cushion, with her legs pulled up and opened, exposing her bare ass and hairy cunt without compunction. God, I love her!. Zuby had asked Judy earlier,

"Why do you need to always expose yourself like a slut?".

"Why do I need to hide this lovely body I was born with" Judy responded. It was an impasse.

Judy's lively conversation, with flashes of wit and her provocative body language kept me her captive audience for hours. I was intoxicated by her roguish, compelling and delectable erotic mind. Her resonant, exciting language of lechery and sweet madness, her frisson of perversity. She lived "in voluntary exile from society's mainstream".

"Stop by anytime you desire a more radical woman's company" she said as she was leaving, writing down the address and directions.

"And what's that supposed to mean" demanded Zuby. But Judy was headed for the door. We looked at each other and there it was. You know the look. She kissed me at the door, a deep sensual kiss. Such an edible mouth, soft lips.

I wanted Judy like a fix. Meantime Zuby had sensed my change of demeanor, my "sudden alienation". She seemed hurt and angry: "How could you fall for Judy just like that, after what we had going" she hissed.

"Okay, so I'm a pig - maybe. Perhaps I'll admit that when it comes to sex" I said stroking Zuby's breasts, trying to pacify her. "How many times had I fallen into heavy thrall with some incredible female on just momentary whim...I thrive on glorious attractions - intellectual, aesthetic, visceral, erotic - I want to learn about women's passions. There's so much to discover in each of them. By then Zuby had become pliant, passive, suffused with warm sensuality. I maneuvered her into her bedroom.

Opening the folds of her labia, I slipped my cock gently into the saturating warm wetness. Her cunt all swollen with passion. God that felt wonderful. Pressing in, pulling out; in and out ad infinitum. Watching her face grimace with pleasure as everything else in the world disappeared for her. The walls of her cunt sucking my cock, gripping and kneading, pulling it deeper and deeper into her forever. Delicious, Oh, God, so wonderful. She let me ride her, dizzy with pleasure; she let me command her body with my skill as the fires of her orgasms consumed her, crying out mournfully as I pumped her full of hot cum.

@@@

Nina returned on Wednesday morning looking tired but still beautiful. Zuby was out attending a lecture. We had a lot to catch up on. Later she told me that she'd called the previous day and was told by Zuby that I was in a deep post-coital sleep.

"I told Zuby that I was not surprised" she continued. "I said you've fucked almost every single one of my girlfriends when we were younger...So was the sex good?".

"It was super...So, are you two in a serious relationship?" I asked Nina.

"Not really, it's just a casual experimentation. At any rate, it's made me realize my bisexuality. Sometimes we both miss a good, hard cock".

"Don't you have a male lover?" I asked.

"Well, I'm working on it...I see your addiction to women is still as strong as ever" she teased.

Nina still maintained her self-assurance as a woman in touch with her surroundings. Her eclectic tastes, her identification with all that is progressive, cosmopolitan, sophisticated. Her persona still resonated with me, not only as a loving sister but also as an extremely interesting woman to know.

By late afternoon I was itching to see Judy.

"Don't come back too soon" laughed Nina as I got in the car and drove off. To my surprise Judy was expecting me.

She stood in front of me at the door, naked from the waist up. Her sweat pants low around her waist, her nipples hard. Her underarms covered with thick hair. A line of hair ran from her navel into the dense partly covered bush. She led me straight into her bedroom. There she was, warm, friendly, charming; a sex-radical who wants to put lust back on the map. She was automatic, spontaneous, already wet. She wanted it urgent, strong. Her flesh was soft, her scent copal, inciting. Her skin was very warm, her thick, curly hair spread all over the pillow.

"I do nothing I don't like and I'm quite firm about that" said Judy as I caressed her warm, lithe body. Her burgundy vulva was swollen and responsive, her big clitoris alive and twitching. She smelled hot and sweetly fragrant.

"Talk dirty to me" she implored as I rubbed my cockhead against her swollen wetness; slowly up and down, eliciting more juices from her, making her bush soggier. Judy groaned to my obscene talk, pleading "Get dirtier, please". She found it so exciting, turning her head from side to side.

After a lengthy foreplay, she impatiently grabbed my dick and pulled it toward her cunt, trying to insert it. She whimpered, rolling against me.

"Please fuck me now, please I want to feel you". I rolled on top of her and continued to rub my dick slowly, tantalizingly up and down her molten vulva, sliding it back and forth, edging back as she raised her hips to pull me into her.

"Please Ramses, now" she pleaded. My cock was extra hard, big as I plunged into her, feeding deep, filling her totally.

She wanted to be consumed, devoured by passion. Calmly, with full control, I fucked Judy with smoldering intensity, our bodies bucking together. Overwhelmed, she moved and rocked and strained meeting and prolonging my thrusts.

"Oh, how beautiful" she sighed, squeezing my dick tight. We gasped and implored together.

"Don't stop, don't stop, you feel so good" she begged. My heavy cock rooted deep inside her womb, quivering..."Oh my God, I've never had anything so hard inside me" she gasped.

Her cunt was hot, luscious and sticky like the breezeless afternoon. We were lost in the rhythm of our movements, fucking radiantly. The hard contractions of Judy's cunt, squeezing my cock was exquisite. Squeezing and pulling, following where I led, until we collapsed into a powerful orgasm against each other, out of breath with excitement...Tears rolled down her cheeks.

We lay spoon-fashion, my dick still hard and pulsating deep inside Judy, locked in her flesh. Our bodies joined in a chrysalis of light.

"That was simply exquisite" she whispered sleepily.

@@@

I needed no persuasion to spend the night with Judy. A night filled with noises of far-off fading music and murmuring trees. Of wet, squishy sex sounds and orgasmic cries.

I poured my hot cum into Judy as she clenched, clutched and squeezed my cock with her inner muscles. We were tangled in juices and hairs and the salt smells of the night.

In the morning, we'd just showered after breakfast. I reached for her hand as she repeated my name over and over, leading me to her bed. She purred softly, her jasmine scented body covered with fine moisture.

ALEQ
ALEQ
117 Followers
12