Perfect Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked Judy numerous times that day to soft vibrations of music; her moans echoing around the room...Her clitoris big and hard, her cunt big, swollen, leaking juices, clenching my hard thrusting cock. Coming and coming wildly, losing her senses.

Being a good active listener endeared me to Judy for she liked to talk. But then she'd gladly open her legs later and let me fuck her in a variety of ways. She was dark, sultry, mellow and welcoming. Suffused with glorious intoxicating sensuality and succulent smell. In the throes of passion, she'd fling her body about, rolling arching against me emitting tremulous little cries. I'd kiss her eyelids, her lips nipples, her belly her clitoris her asshole. Caressing her meticulously.

"O God, it's so beautiful" she'd cry as my cock slurped in and out of her soaking cunt, stroking her G-spot, silkily, meticulously, pounding her womb until she came and came...She always wept when she came. It was so moving. Against my will and inclination, I stayed with Judy.

The following day she took me to the opening session of the 3rd annual "Radical Women's Conference "(RAWOC), that opened in town. It was a conference to "redefine women's identity, role, sexuality in the 21st century; to consolidate all gains heretofore, to map out new strategies and set new agendas for the struggle".

They spoke on topics ranging from Abortion to Zen, and by Jove, the tone was militant, uncompromising, radical. Much of the language was not for the squeamish or the puritanical!.

We stopped by Judy's close friend Roz's house on our way home. She was supposed to attend the conference but she had "an unforeseen emergency". "Sure" derided Judy, "probably fucking your ass off somewhere". Roz was quite a remarkable woman. I was particularly attracted to her bushy eyebrows, a line of mustache and her very hairy forearms...

"You must be a very hairy woman" I told her.

"Oh, you should see the jungle covering her cunt; I bet a posse will get lost in there" intoned Judy.

"I' love to" I said solemnly.

"You are most welcome to it, anytime Ramses" smiled Roz. Judy tittered.

Roz said to me that real women lust and they express such lustful emotions in the new woman-centric, erotic revolution that refuses to be silenced.

A therapist and a "sorceress", with both an aesthetic and physical interest in orgasms, lots of it! She and Judy and another friend comprise of the collective that publishes DOWNTHERE. Before we left Roz slipped me her phone number discreetly. Sensing an inevitable tryst with Roz, I decided to extend my visit with Nina.

@@@

The next day, the sun was out in full force; the sky a piercing blue; the trees rustled outside Roz's windows. She had been expecting me she said. Her black hair sparkled, her face animated with joy. She looked younger, prettier.

She told me how attractive I was.

"Indeed quite gorgeous with those sparkling brown eyes", she smiled. That she was attracted to me the minute she laid eyes on me. Her light cotton dress bunched around her hips, legs bent and open, as she reclined against the couch. Her jungle of a bush barely covered by the skimpy panties, the thick hairs spilling out from the sides. She regaled me with stories of her numerous sexual encounters, while my gaze was fixed on her resplendent cunt, my dick hard and throbbing.

"Sex is primal and expansive and for me it's a celebration and a mission" she said, her eyes misty.

Undressed, Roz was a sight to behold! Her hirsutism was unparalleled! Her entire body covered with hair, even her ass cheeks...I am a pushover for hirsute women and Roz takes the cake. I was in thrall, mesmerized, panting with desire. My dick was hugely swollen, hard, pointing to the ceiling.

Frolicking with Roz on her silken sheets, she groaned and squirmed with appreciation as I tasted and explored her with exquisite thoroughness. Her hair spread out like a mane. The peaks of her tits straining upward, imposingly. It took a while to part the jungle covering her pussy to find her drenched, pink vulva.

Her clitoris was magnificently erect as I exposed her dark and moist chamber to light and air. Pinching, fondling the straining clitoris, the hot juicy vulva, pressing my mouth between the engorged, salty lips, my face buried in masses of hair. The pungent aroma of her cunt because of all that hair, was quite heady. She rotated her hips grinding against my face, fully enjoying the sucking, biting and licking, in a frenzy. She came and came, screaming and thrashing about.

Then I pushed my cock deep within her cunt gates and stroked her clitoris, then her G-spot, then pushing deeper to her cervix and back again. Over and over, setting her cockpit on fire, with buoyant movement. Feeling her walls twitching and contracting against me, pulling me deeper inside like a slowly ingesting boa, her cunt was so fucking wide open inside. The strong smell of sex swirled around us as I fucked Roz with a grim determination, on and on until we were both lost in the eruption of an extravagant orgasm. I gushed and gushed tons of cum into her.

After resting and playing for a while Roz's body, her cunt were alive again with desire. I rubbed her hairy hips, belly, her ass; sinking my fingers into her ripe humid asshole. She was ready for more soaring. The rigid fruit of her clitoris, erect and fevered, juicy, heavy scented. The luxuriant, dark curly jungle of her pubis, the shore of her vagina glistened with juice. Her frank and avaricious laugh, her wild haunting scent as she opened her legs, got my dick raging.

I entered her slowly, deliciously. Feeling the dense softness of her warm wet hairs against my crotch; her incredible cunt, made buoyant by constant fucking and profound orgasms. I moved deeper into her, searching for the vortex of her womb. She moved her hips in tandem, pressing me into her body with her hands, moaning endlessly...It was a long, wonderful day of sex and intimacy. We came and came with radiance, with abandon, then leapt into deep coital slumber.

Dawn was breaking over the lake. Roz and I had been talking for hours. The background music, the dim light casting shadows on the walls, a distant wail of sirens. In the most beautifully obscene, pornographic, explicit language Roz narrated a story about "the most wonderful 48 hours of continuous orgasms in my life. I still feel giddy from the experience from time to time". It was when she was fucked by two well-hung dudes, she said.

I wish I'd recorded her narrative!...

"Well, let's see if I can break that record" I said, mounting her doggy style and fucking her extravagantly in the ass.

@@@

Judy wanted me to stay with her longer. "To make our accidental meeting something special. Something we will both cherish" We'd just got home after picking up my stuff from Nina's.

"Keep him well-fed" said Nina to Judy. "You mean well-fucked" said Zuby sarcastically, dragging on a joint.

It was a very slippery afternoon, flesh against sweating flesh on the verdure rug. Judy's body was so inviting. Swelling breasts and vulva vibrating with music, drenched in hot lava. She was fiendishly horny, on her hands and knees gyrating her lovely ass. I watched my dick sliding in and out of her cunt, covered with her slick, slimy juices. The juice oozing on to her inner thighs and dripping copiously from my pulsating cock onto the rug.

She is my kind of woman, hot in the cunt, dirty in the mouth...In the middle of the lazy afternoon sounds of her juice-drenched pussy filled the room. A deep spring of orgasm flowed and I swam to her in waves of semen.

Rising from between her legs as she slept, I saw her vagina awash in semen and her own abundant flow. I held her in my arms.

Our bodies glowed in the sunset as we fucked. Judy pleaded with me,

"Please, too much, I can't come any more". My head was buried between her thighs, licking the tangy juices and the warm semen I'd poured in there for the third time that afternoon. She stroked my neck rotating her hips, involuntarily as I sucked her hard clitoris, my face covered with her grool, rubbing against her ass. My tongue pushing deeper into her magical-lava-lake.

Slowly her desire returned again sending her body into spiraling spasms, her senses into flames. Her skin shone like polished wood. She was supple and soft with promise, again. Slowly I mounted her again, plunging my engorged cock into her alchemic cave.

She writhed beneath me on the verdure rug, her cunt seething with heat, seeping rich nectar. She meowed while I stuffed her full of dick, vehemently. At the pinnacle of passion, flying on the wings of her cunt, I came, she came again in a pool of cum...Hot shivers, entangled flesh, perfect coitus, copulating profusely feeding each other our lusts, sizzling, ascending to the sun.

@@@

Epilogue

On my way back home, I realized with a keen sense of humility how extraordinarily fortunate I've always been with women...In a mere ten days, I have enjoyed three great sexual encounters with perfect strangers and under circumstances that other mortals find beyond their reach. It could only be by divine intervention.

Well, I stubbornly refuse to surrender the dignity of erotic engagement. It is my own dream that my desire for sensual and erotic pleasures will last my lifetime...For me there are no horizons. At least not a closed one. In the deepest hidden depths and beyond the horizon, the limits of what is possible open up. And there are other skies which one can create in order to enjoy the divine.

The End

12