All Comments on 'Perfect Tens'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
HillfrogHillfrogover 5 years ago
Some happy new year's gift right there :-)

This worked for me. The issues rang reasonably(!) true. The resolution could have been clumsier, if you wanted to go whole hog with the reality check aspect. Nice1

tranzmanytranzmanyover 5 years ago
Great read!

This was a good read. Thanks for the in depth story. I enjoyed walking around in Rachel's mental maze as she worked to understand herself.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 5 years ago
Turmoil inside her head

This story was believable because you expressed the non-linearity of her thoughts, which gave credence to the resolution.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Well done 👍

It makes me wonder how their relationship changes going forward. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes!

What a great story, delicately structured, naturally leading the reader along with increasing intensity. I very much enjoyed you work exploring some areas which enlightened me. Simply beautiful! Thank you, I will go and search for more of your delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

A great story with very likable characters, loved watching the sister's struggle trying to find someone for her brother and then coming to the realization that she could be the one to give what he deserved. Thinking that reading more about their new relationship would be really awesome, if you want to write more about them; maybe Ben getting Rachel and Christine in a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Write another part to this..

Good story.. continue this as a relationship.. he visits her at college, she goes to his prom they go on dates.. he came in her ass.. now he needs to come in her pussy.. just like me and my sister.. I've never wanted her ass.. I always unloaded in her pussy.. I'm 3 years younger than my sister.. please continue this..

Saevont11Saevont11over 5 years ago
Awesome

As usual, you never disappoint. I would love to see another chapter to this or anything else new youve written. I've read all your stories and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this story. Keep writing. You've got another fan.z8

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

Well written, believable and enjoyable

TTVOLTTVOLover 5 years ago
Hot Scene

One of the hottest scenes I've read, especially the ass fuck!

kyotie913kyotie913over 5 years ago
Nice and enjoyable

First time I have read one of your stories, it will not be the last

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very good

I LIKED it realistic

tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
Really fresh take

Really liked your story. Okay so the things I liked are realistic characters, exceptional emotional depth and more than enough intrigue about the characters to get hooked on the story from the start. Also liked the dialogue between them and the sex scene was most fitting. Gonna give your other stories a try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Taking forever. To get to the obvious

Sloooooow. Tooooo sloooooow

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

Just know you come across as a kind and gracious soul. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good grief

I grew so tired of the go-nowhere, error riddled conversation that I shuttled forward to the action. I should have just changed stories. This was pretty poor.

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Hard going

To be honest, hard going to start with, i nearly switched channels, the build up was laborious, to much back ground i think, not even a little spying from lolipop to the perfect 10 ! Its human nature to want a peak at such beauty !!

The chemistry wasnt there for me, it was all one sided and strange at that, i cant pinpoint what it is but its such an unusual concept that a perfect 10 wants and feels the need to give herself to her less than perfect younger brother. I know im the youngest of 6, 5 of which are sisters and none of them wanted to give themselves to me, and im very much like lolipop, skinny, big nose, glasses.

Ah well its your concept so im not here to belittle you one bit, just express my thoughts.

Thanks for rhe free stories, i gave you 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*

Especially your dialogues were spot-on.

shagun17apshagun17apover 5 years ago
Loved it..

The story was exciting, loving and unique.A well written one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb

Exactly the kind of brother sister story I wanted to read and what I never got to do with my younger sister, But she has been my best fantasy for almost 60 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
....

Horendous story. I felt depressed throughout the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A pleasure

Nice to read a more authentic raw erotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exciting story!

Your character development---especially of Rachael---was excellent. I found the plot well-paced, building up in a believable way to the climax (pun intended!) The relations between brothers and sisters always interest me, b/c I never had any sisters. I always wonder what I would have done with one. (Probably not this!) And I don't find anal sex particularly appealing, especially compared to the real thing. Ah well; keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You described Arya from Game of thrones

You described Arya from Game of thrones

AverageBearAverageBearover 5 years ago
Patience is a virtue

The development was (as some others have noted) a bit slow, but the complexity of Rach's emotions and self-awareness completely warranted the pace. You touched on many raw realities that few writers even recognize. I applaud your work!

Even though I'm somewhat anal-retentive (no pun intended) about editing my own work, I understand your point about getting stories to publication, and I was able to get past it and read what I knew you meant rather than internally criticize typos.

As another commenter noted, it is obvious from your writing that you are a kind and gracious soul. Many thanks for sharing your talent and your aura. I will be reading more of your existing works in the near future!

Bear

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely dobe

This story was great! Very nicely built up and the payoff was amazing as well! Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

That was so perfect, i loved it, it makes me want to act out the story. But not with my sister.. lol. Please dont stop the stories. Thanks!!!

P.S. i hated to have it end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect 10

Sweet, gentle, loving, realistic sex between two who deserve it.

You caught her emotions perfectly as well. I'm glad I read your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Near miss

Good. But not great. In real bro/SIs relationships, they NEVER refer to each other as bro/SIs. Also was the small dick because they did anal? I'm an experienced girl who has been out there in my opinion bigger is better AND more erotic. And uncut? Eww. I have walked away from uncut guys, I don't have time to deal with all that foreskin. And anal? It's not the dick. It's the guy, either he knows what he's doing or he doesn't.

paulincanberrapaulincanberraover 5 years ago
A story with real emotion as well as sex

A wonderful story. Well written and sensitive to the feelings of the characters. The sex is beautiful and a natural consequence of circumstances. Keep writing

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Really good story!

Would like to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really liked this story

The only thing I didn’t like was that the brother was “ugly,” but I guess it made for a good story. I dnt mean he needs to be gorgeously hott, but at least descent wld be nice. But it made the story different than other and an overall enjoyable read. Thank you for your time and effort in this great story. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good read.

I really liked the characters and emotions. Also the love making of course. I want the story to feel real & this did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read One of the best ever read. Makes me wish I was Ben.

I need to have a sister like you that loves me that deep. I am so envious of Ben

bdave2bdave2over 5 years ago
Nicely done

You write well and your description are very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You

A Very good story and for Once the Guy doesn't Have a Giant Penis .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unexpectedly good!

I found your story in a word search and thought it looked interesting. I was actually thinking that you described the physical reactions like you knew them. I know the male reactions but I think you described both the male and female feelings from both perspectives. Actually hard to put into words but I really enjoyed the story and now I'll shutup look at your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I normally dont leave a comment or read this of a long story but when you board and have nothing to do.

I want to thank you for a wonderful story. And I wish i was Ben cause damn that would be amazing.

shallowhandshallowhandalmost 5 years ago
Emotionally erotic!

Wonderfully heartfelt, yet still erotic. Fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
+

Fauntaustic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I wasn't sure where the story was going to go, but I was enjoyable surprised. It was really well thought out and the descriptions of the feelings and emotions felt by both were really well done!

The ending was abrupt, but fine. Someone will bitch about wanting to know what happened after that, but someone always will, lol. They moved to another state and lived as husband and wife. They enjoyed their amazing new year together, and it was enough, so they happily went back to being just loving siblings again. They decided to make it a yearly christmas/new years event even if they both got married. They decided since they were both going to live in the same city close to family that they would just occasionally sneak together for sibling time, even after they got married. Et al. Heh

As you said, a few errors slipped through, hehe. But I loved your closing line!

' Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks. '

Hehehe! The soundtrack or the dialogue! Lol :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good one

But it would be fun if brother went to college across country and couldn't come home for a couple of years. Late bloomer, grow about a foot taller, work out and become handsome when body fit big head. Big dick fit 6'4" body and surprise family and friends. THAT would be a fun second chapter.

NoluckGotLuckyNoluckGotLuckyabout 4 years ago
Great

Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. Good story line leading to sex. Was interesting enough to keep me wanting.

Thank You Very Much!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
The beginning

was so depressing I quit reading in the middle of page 2. Really bad.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing wrong with "average"

I'm tired of stories with the younger bro with the 8-9" pecker. Don't know too many women who relish the thought of a cock as wide as a beer can up their backside. And if they do, they should think of a career in porn.

Was a bit unsure of her motivation in doing her brother. Still think there was more than a small segment of a pity fuck involved. Now if they then developed a romantic relationship, then it would definitely not be just a pity fuck. Just seems a little too dramatic a response to making her brother feel wanted and loved. Overall though, I give this a 4-5 **. Farfetched but these are fantasies, and this has a ?happy? ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All or nothing...

It seems readers loved or hated this story...

I was in the latter, not the former.

A slow build is fine, a sluggish story is not.

A few minor grammar mistakes may be excusable, a story chock full of them is not.

Just because you give notice you are going to take forever to get to the point, it doesn't speed up the plot.

Just because you insult the audience at the end with your affirmation of laziness (and/or just inability), it doesn't prohibit the story from being rendered nearly incomprehensible at times.

Other writers on this site, the good ones, use editors. It can't be that hard to find one friend with a brain that likes porn.

You are clearly not up to the task, since I've edited (and written myself) first drafts 100% better than what you claim is something you edited. (If you really did...YIKES, and if you lied, why bother?)

You miss entire words and phrases...context is lost. It slows down an already slow-going story to have to figure out what the writer intended.

If you don't think literotica (or those that read it) deserve(s) more, better effort, please refrain from writing it.

Both the art and the audience don't need the insult.

smltwnguysmltwnguyabout 3 years ago

Good story with lots of feeling. Families can be difficult and being seen as not attractive sucks. Kudos to sis for loving him that much. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While some want their porn scored by Hans Zimmer, I'm ok with my free porn being scored by some dude in their JC sax band. The story was well done and you let us into the mc's head quite well. There was a bit of a gap in her thinking (where the everything fell into place was used a bit hard) that probably should have taken a scene to fill out, but again, free porn, not Dostoyevsky. I truly appreciated the inclusion of an anal sized penis. It is a hidden benefit to not being too girthy and too much porn shoves 8+ girthy dicks at us as minimums for pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story especially the sisters love and brothers love and understanding , keep up the good work

cristiangs07cristiangs07over 2 years ago

For my part, I think it is a fantastic story.

I especially liked the love Rachel shows her brother, and the acknowledgment of her feelings, even pity and guilt, but especially love.

It would be amazing to see something more about them, but the ending isn't bad either, it allows the readers to imagine the future and that's fine too.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I don't usually read other comments and less often respond, but this time , Jesus, this time I feel I must.

If the anonymous all seeing all dancing brilliant but critical commentators would just leave a link to their free stories I will leave a comment there, otherwise go forth and multiply because you really have no idea how this works.

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 2 years ago

I enjoyed it wish he has are her pussy before she fucked him. It would have been a three hole experience…:)

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Not sure if I am going like this so let's see cause I have noticed you have a deep fantasy for transgender I get that is your cup of tea and others as well but that's not mine in my opinion transgender stuff is sick

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

I don't really have a thought it wasn't bad but I have to pass on reading it again

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsalmost 2 years ago

Another fine story. Thoroughly enjoy your writing. Thanks again.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 1 year ago

Great build up! Wasn't sure where you were going. Your descriptions were very good so I could see them in my mind. Thanks for writing!

BlevleBlevleover 1 year ago

This is such a wonderful and charming tale!

The only thing I can really tell is that he should be intelligent because brain volume and IQ strongly correlates with each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it was a wonderful story. i really enjoyed it.

XandarXXandarXabout 1 year ago

You actually SHOW the emotions and the WHY people do some of the strange things they do. Your dialogue is well thought out. I appreciate that quite a lot. It humanizes the characters and makes them less fictitious and more like people you or I may know or have known.

Well done.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was great, really. Thank you for writing it.

garthoggarthogabout 2 months ago

Love the story! I have some great ideas, love to share them with you if you're interested...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5901 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...