Perfect Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter felt his fingers being gripped tightly before a flood of juices poured out covering his hand.

Geoff thought his cock was going to be snipped off as Lizzie convulsed and he had to stop thrusting for fear he would damage himself. As soon as he felt her relax, he started to fuck her ass hard and fast until he shot inside her.

As he pulled out Peter was already standing beside him, his discarded shorts on the other side of the room. He wanted to be in Lizzie before she had time to reconsider her earlier request.

Lizzie felt Geoff cum and then the pressure released as he pulled out. Her ass was throbbing and burning but before she could gather her senses, she felt Peter drive in. The red mist of lust descended over her eyes as she started to push back begging Peter to, "fuck her slutty ass harder."

Geoff watched in amazement as Peter ploughed into Lizzie's ass. He could see the seed he had deposited moments before coating Peter's cock making the passage easier. Moving to in front of Lizzie he grabbed her hair and lifted her head, "Do you want to suck my cock?" He asked.

"Fuck yes," Lizzie said opening her mouth.

"Even though it's been up your ass?" Geoff said holding it just out of her reach.

"Yes...yes...YES." Lizzie shouted though the last word had hardly escaped her lips before Geoff thrust it into her mouth.

Lizzie could taste her own ass on Geoff's cock and knowing where it had been made it taste even sweeter. She didn't mind when Geoff started fucking her throat with his semi-hard cock, instead, she used her free hand to manipulate her clit as Peter fucked her ass.

The sight and sound of Lizzie choking on Geoff's cock coupled with the tightness of Lizzie's ass sent Peter over the top. With thrusts that were so powerful Lizzie nearly choked on Geoff's cock down her throat, he unloaded deep into her bowels.

The three of them lay in a tangled mess of limbs as they slowly recovered their breath.

"Fucking hell Lizzie that was amazing," Peter said.

"Yeah," said Geoff, "never had you down for being that much of a slut."

Lizzie jumped to her feet and put her hands on her hips. Her voice was like a whip as she hissed, "If either of you call me a slut again it will be the last time either of you see me naked again."

"But," Peter protested but Lizzie cut him off.

"While we are fucking is fine, if anything it turns me on even more, but once we stop, I cease being a slut."

"Yes Lizzie," they both chimed in unison not wanting to risk losing the chance to repeat such a mind-blowing experience.

*****

Things developed into a pattern as the three of them explored every possible position.

Lizzie bought a small egg timer so when they spit-roasted her they would have until the grains of sand ran out before they swapped. They both tried to hold out as long as possible before cumming but it meant some days Lizzie would get two loads in her pussy, another two in her mouth. More often than not one of them cumming would set the other two off so Lizzie would get a load at each end.

Then one day Lizzie discovered double penetration online and she was hooked on it. The coin toss returned, not to decide on which car seat but to decide who got pussy or ass first. Not that it really mattered as after they had both filled their respective holes Lizzie would tease them with her mouth and fingers until they were ready to go again. This time of course Lizzie insisted they swapped for a different hole to the first one.

It was during the 'half time break' as Lizzie liked to call it as she lay there idly playing with their cocks that Lizzie said, "Strange isn't it how I never get oral sex anymore."

"You only have to ask," Peter said laughing.

"OK," said Lizzie, "lick me."

"I meant at the start before you get filled."

Lizzie sat up, "What about you Geoff, would you lick me...right now?"

"With Peter's load in you? Would rather not."

"What if it was your own?" Lizzie said pressing her questions.

"Same reply," Geoff laughed, "I give not to receive."

"So let me get this right," Lizzie said climbing to her feet, "you are saying that it's OK for me to suck your cocks after it's been in my pussy or my ass?"

Both of them nodded grinning like Cheshire cats.

"And it's OK for me to suck the cum off your cock without any care whose it is?"

Again both the boys nodded eagerly hoping that Lizzie would get to the point so they could carry on.

"Well FUCK YOU," Lizzie shouted.

The pair watched open-mouthed as Lizzie pulled her dress over her head before throwing her panties at them. "You had better cherish those because that's the closest you are going to get to me for a while. You two need to change your attitude pretty damn quick."

With that, Lizzie stormed out and the two men just stared at each other as they heard Lizzie's car roar away.

"Fuck," said Peter, "It's a five-mile walk."

*****

For the next couple of days, Lizzie refused to respond to their messages or phone calls, even blanking them when they came knocking on her door. They had a WhatsApp group which Lizzie steadfastly ignored though she read the messages. Her annoyance stemmed from the fact that there seemed to be double standards, a lack of equality as a modern woman annoyed her.

The messages were all along the same lines,

"What have we done wrong?"

"We love you."

"We miss you."

"Please forgive us."

For devilment and to prove she was reading the messages she typed, "Am thinking of turning lesbian, will enjoy the licking."

There was a flurry of responses.

"No,"

"Please no, I beg you."

"Surely you like cock too much." To that she simply added a picture of a strap-on.

The one that got her was, "Please can we talk, even if it is just to say goodbye."

After a few minutes of consideration Lizzie typed, "10 tomorrow you know where."

*****

The following day Lizzie walked into the beach hut to find Peter and Geoff sitting there looking very worried.

Lizzie stood in front of them with her arms folded. She had debated overnight what strategy to employ and worked through the potential outcomes.

"Let me start with I love you both deeply and could never choose between you. I also know that both of you love me in the same way so it's such a shame if our relationship has to end in this way."

Lizzie paused letting her words sink in.

"The problem is that if you don't have the same love for each other as you do for me then this will tear each of us apart... and this is something I can't bear to see."

Lizzie waited until Geoff broke the silence as Lizzie knew he would.

"I'm sorry Lizzie, what can we do to make it right?"

"You have to love each other in the way you love me."

"This stays between the three of us?" Peter said quietly.

"It becomes the cement that binds us together."

Peter stood and removed his clothes, his cock hanging down limply, "I do have a request though."

"Go on," said Lizzie as she watched Geoff stripping off, his cock perhaps a little more buoyant than Peter's.

"If this is the first time I am going to taste cum, I would prefer to taste it from your pussy."

"Deal," laughed Lizzie lifting her dress up to show she was naked under. Then with her dress around her waist, she said, "Hard and fast boys, let's get me filled."

Peter started to work his cock when he felt Geoff's hand on his arm, "Let me help." As Geoff started to work his cock Peter reached out and began to return the favour. It didn't take long for Peter to become fully hard from Geoff's hand and still holding Geoff's cock he felt his own being positioned for entry. Sliding through Geoff's hand he entered Lizzie's wetness.

"Fuck that feels good," Lizzie groaned,

"Fuck her hard," Geoff whispered in Peter's ear who letting go of Geoff's cock grabbed her hips as he started to fuck Lizzie hard. He could feel Geoff's hand caressing his balls as he drove in at a relentless pace.

Geoff knelt so he could get a good view of Peter's cock in action, his fingers touching both Lizzie and Peter. When Peter slipped out of Lizzie it was the most natural thing in the world in his head to take a long slurp on Peter's cock. He could taste Lizzie's juices and Peter's salty pre-cum.

Peter felt Geoff's lips on his cock and moaned loudly as he thrust in and out of his best friend's mouth. Then he felt himself back in Lizzie as he started to feel himself building.

"I want to taste you first hand," Geoff groaned and on hearing his words Lizzie eased forward to let Geoff have full access. Although this was the first cock he had sucked, Geoff wasn't unfamiliar with the taste as he had swallowed his own seed many times in private.

Peter was conflicted in his head. He could feel Geoff's mouth sucking on his cock bringing him closer to an orgasm. The sensations were driving him wild but in the back of his head, he was worried that this was wrong. Suddenly Lizzie was standing next to him, her dress gone as she caressed his body.

"Does his mouth feel good on your cock?" She whispered in his ear in between darting her tongue in.

"God yes it feels amazing," Peter gasped.

Lizzie kissed him hard, her tongue darting into his mouth as she rubbed herself against Peter.

"Feed him."

Peter felt his balls ripple and thrusting his hips forward he started to spurt into Geoff's mouth.

Geoff felt the first hard jet hit his throat making him cough. Normally when he tasted cum it was pooled in the palm of his hand, now it was being propelled down his throat at speed. He could tell by the noises Peter was making he was doing a good job. When he finally released Peter from his mouth Lizzie was kneeling next to him and kissed Geoff hard, her tongue seeking out seed that she swallowed eagerly. Between them, they milked Peter's cock of every last drop.

"Wow," said Peter as he lay on his back, "I think Geoff might suck cock better than you Lizzie."

Lizzie just laughed, "Do you want to taste Geoff first hand or from me?"

Lizzie hoped he would choose the latter as she wanted desperately to be fucked after Peter had stopped half way through. She was happy inside that barriers had been pulled down but knew there was still a way to go.

"Second hand," Peter said, "I need a rest after that."

Lizzie felt Geoff lift her legs high around his neck as he drove in.

"Nice technique," Peter murmured as he watched Geoff start to drive into Lizzie.

It didn't take long before Lizzie was yelling in orgasm.

"Fill my cunt with your cream so Peter can lick it clean."

On hearing his own name in such a context to his surprise made his cock twitch. Peter had never tasted cum, not even his own but had wanked to gay porn he had found on the net on one of the days that Geoff was with Lizzie. As he watched Geoff driving in and out of Lizzie he suddenly pictured himself with his legs around Geoff's neck as he took his cock. Geoff yelled loudly as he pumped into Lizzie, his hips jerking as he sent his seed deep.

"That is going to take some time to come back down," Lizzie laughed as Geoff pulled out of her, strings of cum trailing from his cock.

Peter wanted to take Geoff's cock in his mouth but didn't feel quite brave enough. Instead, he knelt between Lizzie's thighs and gazed at her naked pussy. He could see her clit protruding from its hood and despite her joke that Geoff's load was deep, there was evidence on her puffy pussy lips. Bending his head he licked with the tip of his tongue, gathering a dollop of seed into his mouth. He could taste the salt and the slipperiness of the goo, as it eased down his throat. It wasn't anything like as bad as he feared and took a longer lick though this time was more Lizzie's juices than Geoff's cum. Forcing his tongue deeper he was rewarded with another generous dollop of seed.

Lizzie could see Geoff watching Peter lick her pussy, cleaning it of her cum. She knew his recovery time was phenomenal and could see his cock was already starting to twitch.

"Come here."

Geoff straddled Lizzie's upper body feeding his cock into her mouth, he couldn't see what Peter was doing but could hear him feasting on Lizzie's cum filled pussy. Lizzie had almost returned Geoff to his former glory when she removed his cock from her mouth and whispered, "In my bag."

Geoff wasn't sure what she meant but when he opened her bag his eyes lit up.

Lizzie felt Peter's deep guttural man vibrate through her pussy and she knew that Geoff had found what she had bought with her as a 'just in case'.

Peter was eagerly seeking out cum from Lizzy's pussy that he was washing down with her copious and delightful juices. He felt something cold on his anal opening and before he could assess what it was he felt a small jab of discomfort as his ass was penetrated by Geoff's finger. At first it felt a little uncomfortable but as more gel was added he relaxed and found he could take a second. He stopped licking as he groaned,

"That feels so good Geoff."

Geoff said nothing but concentrated on slowly but gently finger fucking Peter.

Lizzie had twisted around so now she was under Peter, still on her back but with her head close to Peter's cock. As she watched Geoff's fingers twisting inside Peter, she took his cock into her mouth feeling it start to swell. Peter's head was more resting on her belly as he focused on the attention he was receiving.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Peter asked half as a question and half in fear of the answer.

"Do you want me to?" Geoff said as he pushed his fingers fully in, touching Peter's prostate.

This was the moment that Peter had secretly fantasised about as he breathed a loud, "Yes... a thousand times yes."

He felt Geoff's fingers leave his ass making him feel strangely empty when they were replaced with his cock.

Lizzie was almost cumming from the sight of Geoff's cock slowly sliding into Peter's ass. Here were the two men she loved most in the world with the ultimate act of conjoining. As she watched Geoff's cock slipped deeper and deeper until finally there was just his balls free. Peter's cock was deep in her mouth and as Geoff pulled back she sucked as hard as she could. As Peter moaned she reached blindly and tried to direct his head to her pussy.

Geoff watched his cock slip in and out of his friend's ass as he realised he had taken both of their anal cherries. He knew that he would willingly give his ass to Peter and just hoped it would be soon. He had to school himself to go slowly to ensure Peter's first time was as pleasurable as he hoped his would be.

Peter felt his head being pushed between Lizzie's thighs as the burning sensation eased in his ass. As he relaxed, he found the gentle fucking motions were more pleasurable than he had ever thought they would be. It was helped considerably by Lizzie sucking on his cock as Geoff fucked him. Running his tongue over Lizzie's clit he took it between his lips, just as his best friend had told him she liked and began to suck.

The tempo of the trio started to increase and it was Lizzie who came first, flooding into Peter's mouth. Hearing Lizzie's cries of climax Geoff couldn't help a couple of dozen hard deep thrusts as he spurted into Peter's ass. The feeling of Geoff unloading in his ass and Lizzie gushing down his throat triggered Peter to send his fluids into Lizzie's belly.

*****

It was a few days later as the three friends sat in the hut, for once fully clothed. Over the past 48 hours, Peter had popped Geoff's cherry and at her insistence, they had done DP to Lizzie twice. Today was different as each of them had a brown envelope in their hands. If they got the results they wanted then they would all get their first choice of university. Passing their own envelope to the right they opened the one they held.

"What did you need Peter?" asked Geoff.

"Two A's and a B."

"Congratulations Peter you got three A's"

"Geoff?" said Lizzie

"The same."

"Yessss well done you got exactly that."

"What about you Lizzie?"

Each course had different requirements and Lizzie said in a small voice, "3 A's."

It fell on Peter to read Lizzie's results and he whistled softly, "Way to go clever clogs, 3 A stars."

Lizzie burst into tears and the three hugged with joy.

"You know we have never actually discussed what our first choice is." Lizzie said. They had agreed to keep their first choices secret for fear of jinxing it.

"On the count of three....one, two, three."

All three shouted 'Manchester' in unison.

"I have an idea," Lizzie said earnestly, "why don't we get a place together and see if we can make this more than just a summer fling."

"Sounds good to me," laughed Peter as he started to strip, "now can we fuck? My balls are aching."

"Do we need a coin?" Geoff laughed as his clothes joined Peter's.

"Just take turns and go with the flow," Lizzie said gleefully as she threw her clothes onto the pile.

Edited by RF Fast

12