Perfect Wife Forced Into Cuckolding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he left, Jenny noticed that the stub had slipped under the bed.

'It's there.' She pointed for Mr Harris and Chris standing either side of the bed.

'Where?' They both were really drained from all the lifting and could only act interested. Jenny turned around and started to close the bathroom door as if to rule herself out from the conversation any further.

When she turned around. 'If you don't mind please.' Mr Harris looked pleadingly holding his back. 'We're not that young anymore.' Chris was expressionless, and looked blank.

Jenny immediately felt silly and foolish and a little sorry for them.

'Oh... of course. I'm so Sorry.'

As she took a moment to survey the scene, she realised both men were beside the bed at the front. She would be totally fine bending down retrieving the rubber holder. As she began bending carefully, she made sure to not lean forward. Even then she realised her dress rose up insanely quick which forced her to sit down on her front shins. But it made looking underneath the bed impossible. She quickly glanced both men, who strangely enough seemed to look past her. Maybe she was being a bit too paranoid.

She leaned forward onto her knees and looked underneath. In this place however the dress had instantly risen way higher, that if you were directly behind her, there was nothing stopping you from witnessing the first rise of her heart-shaped ass and the thigh space between her legs which was covered by a cotton white fabric. The plump bulge that was hiding her obvious pussy.

Mr Harris felt his legs begin to instantly shake, and so did Chris. The old fart simply whispered. 'Fuck me!'

As Mark walked in, he couldn't believe his eyes. Both men didn't even turn to him or acknowledge his presence. Mark couldn't blame them.

'Got it.' Jenny quickly rose to her feet. She looked at Mark strangely when she realised the looks on their faces. Mark didn't say anything and instead finished the work before saying goodbye to both men who were still visibly shaken.

As he came back up, Jenny was on the bed lying on her back.

'It's so soft and comfy. This is fabulous.' She playfully and sexily squirmed in the bed. Mark took the opportunity to lie down beside her and started kissing her. Jenny was obviously in the mood, and she allowed Mark to place his hands over her crotch opening her legs slightly. To Marks surprise it was slightly wet.

'Ooohh.' Jenny was starting to get turned on. Mark began kissing her neck and nibbling at her ears.

'I had no idea you were so naughty. That was fucking awesome.'

Jenny just enjoyed the caressing of her pussy.

'They were shivering downstairs. Hilarious.'

'Shhhsh... what are you talking about.' She suddenly whispered.

Mark kissed her again.

'Bending like that. Showing them your ass and panties in the mirror. I'm sure they could make out your pussy.'

Jenny instantly freaked and rose in a terror. Could what Mark was saying be true? As she looked at the closed-door, an absolute feeling of horror gripped her. All of a sudden she felt a rush of emotions. All she could do was drop her head in her hands and just hold it as tight as she could.

She remained like that for a few minutes.

Mark tried to remove her hands, but she was too upset.

'You didn't know did you?'

She simply shook her head.

'Well what if I told you I forgive you. Would you feel better.'

Jenny instantly let her hands down.

'It's not that Mark.' She looked devastated. But it was obvious to Mark that his words had lifted a great weight of her shoulders.

'Big deal.' Jenny tried to be upset.

'There's nothing wrong you did, Ok'

'I got a stunning wife. She's the hottest girl I have ever seen. Period. She's also the kindest and most selfless person I have ever met. So they saw a bit of your pussy! Big deal!'

Jenny couldn't believe her ears. In a moment she had gone from feeling utterly foolish and terrible, to downright cheerful. But could Mark be truly ok with what just happened? Her panties were tight, there was no way they could have seen her pussy. Or was he only saying these things to make her feel better. She could only shake her head and grab Mark to kiss him passionately.

'I love, love, love you.'

The next day Jenny woke up early and kissed Mark before he left for work. She was a bit nervous the whole day incase Mr Harris visited. Thankfully, he never came. Jenny made sure to stay indoors and didn't want any opportunity for the old man to greet her. She noticed him in the garden barely before disappearing indoors.

A few days passed this way.

'He's alive?' Mark asked at dinner. 'Sure he ain't permanently laying in the house .'

Jenny chuckled. 'I've seen him water his flowers now and then. So seems to be.'

'I thought he said he had a lot more stuff.' Mark wondered. 'Hmmm.' He held both his hands together.

'Sure the asshole wasn't embarrassed by what happened?'

Jenny looked surprised. 'What! Em...Why...'

'Embarrassed for what?'

'That's just stupid!'

'Well you did show them your ass.'

'It wasn't on purpose Mark. Why are you bringing this up again?'

'You're purposely trying to fight? Seriously what hell!'

Mark shook his head. 'Well if it isn't because of that then kindly let me know.'

'How the hell must I know? Why don't I just go and ask him?'

'Sounds good.'

Jenny was left speechless.

'I don't even know... this is really stupid. I'm not gonna go and ask him, so you better not think of it.

'Maybe if you stopped waiting for free stuff...' Jenny immediately stalled. She realised her mistake.

'Wow. Great Jenny. That's just great.'

'You might be right. I'm just not working hard enough. I really should think of getting a second job. Hey what the hell, why sleep or eat. Let me just...'

'Mark.'

'No fuck you Jenny! That's really low.'

'Oh and telling me to go and ask him if I embarrassed him for showing my ass is ok.'

Mark rubbed his eyes angrily.

'You showed your ass and now you're blaming me.'

Jenny was irate. 'Well why don't I just go over and let him fuck me and just take everything he has.' She almost gasped. She didn't know why she said it.

Mark was seriously taken aback. Jenny was breathing heavily. 'Well in that case how bout we just get a divorce and then you can go and fuck any guy you want. That is what you were doing before I presume.'

'Mark!' Jenny seemed genuinely hurt. This was definitely not true. The thought of a divorce had suddenly instilled a heavy fear inside her as well. She burst into tears and ran upstairs.

The minutes passed, and Jenny finally stopped sobbing. Mark had not come up. He must be really mad she feared.

The anger had subsided instantly and instead a worry had engulfed her.

Was Mark serious about something like divorce? How could he say such a thing?

And over something so small.

'Shit.' She whispered to herself. Why did she have to say something so stupid. 'Gross.'

'Hey.' Mark's voice startled her. She kept looking down.

'I think we both said some stuff that was... not true ok. So...'

'Would you divorce me for something like that?' Jenny was very serious.

Mark wasn't sure what she meant.

Jenny didn't say anything further.

'We're not talking about this crap again are we.' Jenny just shook her head quickly. She did not want to speak further. She just felt a deep and horrific pain in her chest.

Mark had decided he would be the one to invite Mr Harris for dinner. He wanted to see if there was something wrong, or maybe the old geezer was just taking a rest. Either way, there was no need to stop offering.

Jenny ordered Chinese from a local

Restaurant as there was no way she was going to cook for them. The establishment had once operated as a strip club before the new owners had converted it into a restaurant. The Asian owners kept the same name Seductive taste and celebrated the logo of a pole dancer by putting it on their packaging. It had become very popular in the neighbourhood.

Jenny had been out the whole day with her girl friends and was in a good mood. She had been drinking wine at lunch, and felt at ease.

'How on earth can someone keep a strip

Club name for a take out. Freaking morons.'

Mr Harris simply smiled at Mark's words, but said nothing.

'I really don't get your issue with the strip club or the dancers. It is a profession Mark.' Jenny looked at Mr Harris as if to back her opinion.

Mark squinted.

'Right.' Mr Harris interjected. He seemed really out-of-place here. He had looked extremely nervous the whole night, and he felt very strange how neither of them seemed affected by what had happened the other day. It was all just too exciting for the old man, and his body was struggling to take it. He felt a little sick as a result.

'You can have your opinion Jen. But someone who works in a club like that is taking the cheap way out. Get a job, work for something. It's pathetic.'

Jenny scowled angrily. 'You've got no idea but you've got so many opinions.'

Mr Harris smiled at the conversation.

'I hate those people.'

'See he thinks that anybody who works hard for survival is either a low life, cheap or worthless. That's a great way to look down on others.'

'First off, just calm down Jen. And I didn't say that.'

'Maybe you should stop the wine for today.'

'Oh common. Blame it on the alcohol. So seeing a girl have a drink bothers you now?'

'The fuck?' Mark thought. He was not sure what Jenny was trying to do here. But if it was to anger him, it was surely working. Was she drunk?

'You think I'm fine Mr Harris?'

The old man was taken by surprise. He didn't expect that. 'Uh...' he looked at Mark. 'You seem perfectly fine. 'In fact...' he gulped 'I think it's commendable what you're saying.'

'I'm sure those girls are forced do to it in some way. So... I have to agree.' He felt like rubbing his crotch to calm his swelling old tool.

Mark was actually quite pissed now. The fact that Jenny was trying to gang up on him with Mr Harris. The guy she for all these days detested and had kept under radar and safe distance.

Mark clenched his jaws.

'You seem to have a very strong opinion Jenny. Is there something maybe you're not telling us.' He slyly said.

Jenny was like a dear caught in headlights. It took her completely off guard that Mark would say something like that in front of somebody else. She was genuinely hurt and shocked.

In her past, after winning a bikini contest Jenny had been asked by the organisers to meet them for future representations for the sponsors. She agreed and it sounded great. The money was excellent as well. One thing led to another, and unfortunately some bad folks coaxed her into signing up for a high-class strip club. She was naive and just too hot to pass. But as expected, sex was the only offer that was demanded by the male patrons, and Jenny quit in a hurry. The owners however had spent a lot of money on promotional material with her face, and Jenny was forced to either continue or payback. She chose the latter. This was one of the main reasons she returned home. Sadly the pictures were available online in the past. Jenny was not aware of this, but Mark had long ago come across these pictures and had never mentioned them to Jenny. This was the main reason he brought up the topic of strippers and was so harsh. He was both pissed and aroused by what she had done. But keeping this a secret he soon realised made Jenny very uncomfortable and afraid, this feeling power over her made him feel very excited.

Mark looked at Mr Harris. He seemed to be in a spot. He wasn't ready for this. If he could, he would rather leave.

'I think we've had enough. I seriously think you've got a mental or child issue. Maybe it's your parents...' Jenny stopped again. She spoke too much and she knew it. It was the wine taking lead or being in presence of someone else, but she knew she messed up.

'Mr Harris. You can deal with this piece of shit!' Mark got up and left.

'Hey!' Mr Harris responded.

He turned to Jenny who rushed into the kitchen.

Jenny was shocked that he would speak to her this way in front of someone else. He had never reacted this way, so he must have been seriously pissed.

Mr Harris gulped as he stood over Jenny who was hiding her head in her hands. He didn't know what to feel. Aroused or sorry. He couldn't help it, and he felt genuinely sorry for her. He decided to be as kind as possible.

'Dear don't cry ok. People say things and do things they don't mean. That's very normal. I've done it. We all do it. But we should not focus on that.'

'You have your point and so does he. The more important thing is you both look at the positives you both have. What made you love one another.'

'He isn't perfect and I'm sure you as well?' He didn't actually believe his own words because never in his entire existence had he ever seen someone as perfect physically as her.

'There's no need to fight over something that doesn't matter. Especially when it's just opinions.

'You should just forget it. And I'm sure Mark will apologise for what he said as well.'

'Please dear.' The way he spoke to her was very soothing, and Jenny felt better listening to him.

'What if just wasn't opinions. What should I do.' She suddenly found herself vulnerable and asking advice from the old pervert. Mr Harris stood speechless. 'Uh.' Is all he could muster.

As Jenny recited her story, Mark had come down to apologise and was standing

outside the kitchen. His ears exploded, and his chest was thumping. What on earth was she doing. Mark could not believe what Jenny was saying. She was revealing her entire past to this old, conniving leech. She had no clue what she was doing.

'Jen.' Mark walked in hurriedly. She instantly stopped and looked. Mr Harris was almost trembling. 'I'm working early tomorrow.'

If you don't mind Mr Harris.' Mark had to almost escort him out.

When Mark returned upstairs, Jenny was already fast asleep.

Mark was awoken by Jenny's ruffling early in the morning. Mark acted asleep and just watched with half-shut eyes. The light was off, but Jenny rose and sat at the edge of the bed holding her head in her hands.

'Fuck!' She whispered. She glanced Mark and he quickly shut his eyes full.

She silently grabbed her laptop and softly left the room. Mark followed her a while

later and found her sitting downstairs searching online.

She heaved a sigh of relief. As she had confirmed before, the pics were nowhere online any longer. She was now looking out across to Mr Harris house through the window.

Mark couldn't help but he felt such an urge of excitement between his legs, he knew exactly what Jenny was searching for. You naughty girl he thought. He quickly rushed back upstairs. His head was spinning. As Jenny returned quietly and went back to sleep, he couldn't shut his eyes. What should he do? What could he do?

Well he could do something. He was sweating now from all the emotions. This seemed like a chance for something he couldn't control. A moment of reckoning. Was he really ready for something like this. Would it work? What would happen?But the excitement was too much. He had to decide if he wanted to do it or not.

Unbeknown to Jenny, Mark had kept a copy of the material he had discovered all those years ago online. He closed his eyes, he had decided what he would do.

Mark had called Mr Harris at lunchtime to help with a leaking tap. Jenny insisted she was in no mood to see him.

As Mr Harris helped, his eyes were obviously wondering.

'I don't see Jenny today.'

Mark just ignored him before finally saying 'I think she just left now. Out with her girls.'

'Oh!'

'Do you mind getting me the tape from the garage. It's in the bottom cabinet.'

'Sure.'

Mark waited with bated breath. As expected, Mr Harris was almost searing and looked very pale upon his return.

'Mark. I'm not feeling too well. I will be leaving.'

As soon as the old boy was out, Mark rushed downstairs to see if he had taken it. His cock had risen and was almost a stroke away from cumming. The old

pervert had found the pics he left of Jenny in the cabinet and had obviously taken them. The feeling was out of this world.

Jenny returned late at night, and Mark had heard nothing from Mr Harris since. Two days passed, and Mark enjoyed masturbating to the thought of the old man seeing Jenny posing in that sexy and hot lingerie.

It was around 10am when Mark received a frantic call from Jenny the next day.

'Get here now. I'm serious!'

Mark found Jenny sobbing in the living room. 'What's wrong? What's going on?'

Jenny continued to sob. 'You ok?'

'Jenny say something.'

She lifted her head from her hands. 'Mark do you love me?'

'Wh... what? Why....? Of course Jenny. What's going on?'

'The old dick called me to his house today.'

'Uh huh.! Mark could only frightfully muster. He may have taken this too far. Did the bastard tell Jenny where he found the pics?

'He was very rude Mark. I mean he tried touching me?'

'Uh huh.' Mark was still terrified what Jenny would say next.

Jenny just dropped her head and began sobbing again.

'Did he say anything else?' Mark gulped.

'What! You're such an asshole Mark.'

'I said he tried touching me. Didn't you hear me?'

Mark was instantly relieved but still upset.

'What happened. Tell me exactly what happened. I'll call the...'

'No!' Jenny immediately blurted. Her demeanour had changed. 'We can't do that. Don't... please!'

Mark was starting to get confused. What on earth is happening he wondered.

'Ok... but Jen do you want me to go and talk to him. I'll sort this out now.'

'No!' Jenny blurted again. She seemed very confused, scarred and upset. She was frantic in her thoughts.

'What happened Jen.'

'He called me over so I went. I thought he wanted to show me something for the house.'

Mark nodded with hands folded. He was very upset with the old pervert now.

'And...' This was it. Jenny had to decide. Tell Mark the truth about the pictures Mr Harris dared to show him, or lie.

She couldn't decide.

'You were too damn nice to him the other day Jen. That old shit took advantage of that. Talking about all that stripper bullshit!' Mark yelled.

Jenny was slightly shaken. 'He wants his stuff back.' She quickly interjected and lied.

'What?' Mark sneered.

'That piece of... That guy is a real douche.'

'And he tried to touch you for that.'

'No!'

'He said he'll tell everybody we stole it. And if people found out we could get in a lot of trouble. And that's when...'

Mark simply shook his head. He was outraged. But as the moments passed, it all seemed to be making slightly little sense. Something was not right here.

'Holy fuck!' Mark thought to himself. Could Jenny be lying.

'Why don't we just give it back then. I'll talk to him now.'

'No!' Jenny rose to her feet.

'Holy crap!' Mark thought.

'Um... what if he tells everyone we stole

It. We could be in deep trouble Mark. And with all your work, how hard its been,

I don't want anymore stress on you.'

'You know I don't want to work Mark. I can't do a regular job.'

Mark scowled.

'So what the fuck do we do?'

Jenny started to sob again.

'I don't know. That's why I called you. Mark, please help.'

Mark folded his arms and just stood there. He would need some time to register what was transpiring here.

'Jenny did you let him touch you?'

'What? Oh my! No!'

'Then what do you want me to do Jen. You don't want to give the stuff back. You don't want to report him. Then what do you want.'

Jenny simply looked away. She hated that it had to be so complicated. Those fucking pictures.