Perfect Wife Forced Into Cuckolding

Story Info
Mark forces Jenny to fuck the disgusting old neighbour.
10.6k words
4.5
153.8k
233
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMac
MrMac
86 Followers

Mark and Jenny were high school sweethearts. Mark was not quite as popular, but Jenny was in a league of her own. There was beautiful, hot, gorgeous and then stunning. Well Jenny was after all that. Everything about her seemed almost too perfect. Her skin was soft, toned and clean as a magazine-cover post. Her curves were just right, hourglass with a perfect pair of perky plump breasts and a round shapely heart-shaped beach ass that was unbelievable. There was a slight gap between her legs where you could make out the plumpness of her tight young cunt. Her pussy was pink, immaculately shaven,and shaped in a natural and rare Ms Barbie style pussy or a designer pussy. Her hair was a blonde shine that was healthy and thick.

Jenny and Mark had lost touch soon after high school, leaving Mark still a virgin. Unfortunately for Mark, Jenny had become a bit of a wild girl. Choosing the wrong company, the drinking, dancing and bad choices set her on a scary path. But when she had hit rock bottom from all the craziness and ended up almost working in a strip club, she returned home.

She and Mark eventually reconnected, became good friends and married. Jenny was so thrilled with her new life, and the fact that she had become a wife. She was elated to be a good and caring human being and companion. She loved the way she felt about herself. And it was all thanks to Mark.

Soon after marriage, Mark had decided to buy a new house. He had received an advance from work, and he wanted to put it to good use. The property was in a medium-class suburb and unfortunately was basically an empty shell. The finishings were incomplete, and it needed a lot of instalments and furniture. Since Mark was the only one with a job, it would make things very difficult, and stressful. But he didn't want to think about it today. Today, they were both just thrilled to be moving in to their new home.

As unpacking began, the day was a nice sunny with a cool breeze. Jenny wore a high fitting pair of denim shorts and tank top that outlined her perfect figure appropriately.

The door bell rang and Mark answered.

'Hey. I mean hi there neighbour. I'm Mr Harris.' An old white haired figure stood in the door. He had a bald patch in the middle and his remaining strands were disheveled. His teeth were stained yellow. As Mark looked at him, he seemed as though he had just woken up. Apart from the hair, he had a slight bend at his waist that made him seem a bit tired on his legs.

Mark wasn't sure which neighbor exactly, so he smiled as he looked at the houses beside him. 'Please to meet you.' He instantly noticed the old man peer inside and stay fixated on Jenny who had just arrived. Jenny noticed the odd look and briefly glanced Mark. She smiled and said 'Hi.' as well with a slightly awkward look at Mark.

As Mark started some small talk, Jenny headed back inside, showcasing her perfect heart-shaped ass in that tight-fitting jean fabric. Mr Harris was visibly taken aback at the sight of her dressed like that, and Mark could tell.

'It will be no trouble at all. Please! I mean I've got those things in the garage since ages. And if I can be of help and be a good neighbor, then it's... it's you know. I'm happy to do so.' He finally finished to tell Mark

'That sounds really good. But I'm not sure I would be able to pay for all that stuff.' Mark winced slightly.

Mr Harris patted Mark on the shoulder. 'You don't worry about a thing neighbor. We'll work something out.' With that, Mark closed the door and almost gave a laugh while shaking his head. How many times had he seen it. Men of all ages staring at Jenny so uncontrollably. It was almost hilarious.

'I don't like him.' Jenny was quick to whip as Mark entered the kitchen. Mark frowned.

Having never mentioned it to Jenny, but Mark was strangely aroused by the thought of another guy flirting with her. And the hard-ons he would get at the very thought of someone with her, made him almost doubt his love for her at times. She was so perfect. But the thought of him having power over her in the sense that if he really tried, he could create a scenario where he could potentially offer her pussy to an outsider, excited him immensely. But he loved her dearly, and as much as he enjoyed those thoughts, he would never really enact them. But every time such incidents occurred, he was reminded about how weak his defences were, and how excited his cock became at the thought of this perfect girl flirting with another.

'What's the big deal. He was only looking.'

'Oh. And i suppose you're ok with those kind of perverts.'

'What!' Mark interjected. 'Pervert!'

They both laughed. 'Trust me. I know one when I see them. You need to be careful.'

'Well, he'll be here tomorrow. It's seems our luck is on the up. He's got a bunch of stuff he says we can have. So I hope you like interacting with a pervert.'

'Besides, he only mentioned the free stuff after he saw you.'

Jenny scowled and left the room.

The next day Mr Harris rang the bell at ‪around 11 am‬. Jenny answered the door half-opened, as if to show he was not welcomed in, and that she was alone. Mark had already left for work.

'Oh... oh hi.' The old mans face was visibly nervous. He had never in his entire life been so close to someone who looked like a beach model. It was truly astounding. How did someone look so perfect, he wondered.

Jenny tried to smile politely. But when she lowered her gaze to his hands, her defence dropped, and she relaxed and slightly stood up.

'It's an old cooktop...I had. I.. um... I thought maybe....'

'Yeah. Wow. That's so sweet. That's.. really nice.' Jenny almost felt bad and tried to give her best smile. She might have been unnecessarily doubtful of him she scolded herself.

'Mark will be so pleased.' Mr Harris could only smile through his yellow stained teeth.

'I have more. A lot more.'

'Great.' Jenny continued smiling fully. 'You know where we live.' She felt slightly stupid for saying that. 'We really appreciate it.'

As Jenny closed the door, the bell rang again. 'The other items will need installments. So...'

'Yeah sure... if you can do it.' Jenny winced slightly at having replied so quickly. 'Bye.' She quickly shut the door feeling stupid.

Mr Harris stood there for a while. His heart was beating so hard he needed a moment to regroup and get the blood flowing back to his limbs. He groaned and left.

When Mark returned from work that evening, Mr Harris met him in the driveway. His demeanour seemed as though he had waited for him.

'Hey Pal.'

Mark was a bit tired but still smiled. 'Hey there.'

'I dropped off a cooking too with your wife today.' Mark looked pleased.

'Thanks a lot.'

Mr Harris nodded smiling. Mark noticed his face for the first time. He was an ugly man. His nose had largish pores and he had a few pimples littered across. His cheeks were rough with old pot marks. Not a pleasant sight. He seemed a little nervous when Jenny came out.

'So what about the other stuff.' Mark wanted to just get inside and relax. Jenny stood with a smile beside Mark.

'Yes yes. I told your wife. I'll start tomorrow. Geysers, beds, mirrors. I got so much.' Jenny nodded in slight excitement.

Mark seemed surprised. He hadn't met someone who was so obliging as Mr Harris. The thought of all this free stuff made him feel really good all of a sudden.

'I don't know how we're gonna pay you back for this. But... that's really very nice of you.' Mark wanted to let him know he had no intention of paying for all this stuff and be polite at the same time.

'No no. It's no problem. I've been living alone for too long. This gives me something to do. And besides...' Mr Harris gulped and seemed to second guess what he was about to say. 'I've got a reason to see your wife again.' He let out an awkward, nervous laugh.

Mark tried to take it lightly, but could only resort to a half laugh. Jenny had a sudden look of surprise and anger on her face. It turned to an 'Excuse me!' look. She was undoubtedly taken aback.

'I'll see you later.' Mr Harris quickly left. Jenny didn't respond.

'Did you just hear that.' Jenny almost shouted as they went back inside. 'I told you I don't like him. What a...' she was angry at the fact that Mr Harris thought he could even look at her. 'My gosh what a loser. Asshole.'

'Relax.' Mark grabbed her by the shoulders. 'You're a super hot girl, every guy would love to look at you.'

'And don't tell me this is the first time someone has complemented you. Common.'

'Mark! Yeah... but still. I mean. Don't tell me you don't mind others looking at me. You ok with someone basically ogling?'

Mark was trying to be playful with Jenny and looked directly in her eyes. 'As long as I get that ass at night.' He leaned in for a kiss. Jenny was upset,confused and hurt at the same time. She was being serious. She tried to push Mark back as he reached for her lips. But she quickly gave in. Mark did have a point she confessed. It was only an old man making a rude comment anyways. She had seen worse. It was best to not make a big deal out of it she thought.

'Well he's not coming here. That's for sure.' She decided

'Fuck!'

'Seriously what the fuck Jenny! Why are you acting like a fucking child. He said something stupid. Big deal! He thinks your hot. Great! Every guy thinks so. That's just normal!'

Jenny folded her arms. She was surprised by his outburst.

'It's been fucking shit at work. I get home. The old bastard is thrilled to give us what we need. And here's my wife who's pissed because she thinks an ugly guy can't look at her. Is this really what we're arguing.'

'I'm not arguing.' Jenny spoke coldly. 'You're the only one shouting.'

'Fine.' Mark tried to calm down. 'Jenny just relax ok. Now if dressing a little sexy or flirting a little here and there helps us out, then let me know now if it's something you can do or not. If not, then I'll just have to find some extra cash for us and do it myself again. You can have fun with your girlfriends, stay home, and just sit with a big smile on your face all day. I'll do all the hard work as I always do.' Mark stormed upstairs.

Jenny stood in the kitchen quietly taking a moment. She went up and told Mark to calm down. 'I'll help ok. You don't need to get so stressed.' She didn't like seeing him this way. Mark was slightly surprised Jenny didn't make a deal about him saying there was nothing wrong if an ugly guy looked at her, or she could dress a little sexy for such a loser. He was slightly turned on even now.

'Besides Jenny. Whatever we save, it's gonna be yours to spend. Deal!' Mark looked up as he caressed her hand lovingly. Jenny seemed to really like the idea now. She gave a naughty smile.

The next morning, Mark had to leave early for work. Mr Harris was strangely tending to his garden outside as he quickly walked up to him. 'Hey there Mark. Leaving for work.'

'Yeah. Little busy today.'

'I'll bring the washing machine over tomorrow. And get it installed. How does morning sound.'

'Um... sure what time.'

'9am.'

'Ok. I'll let Jenny know.' Mark drove off.

That night, Mark kept sitting and fidgeting in the bedroom while Jenny showered. He hadn't told her yet that the old geezer was going to be here tomorrow. He didn't know why, but every time he thought of the old man looking at Jenny, he felt a strange excitement between his loins. 'Man this can't be normal.' He thought. But fuck, he grabbed his cock and squeezed it down, the thought alone had hardened it. Just then, he got an idea. He wasn't sure if he was going to do this. But his chest felt heavy and there was an excitement coursing through his veins. He knew where she kept her lingerie and panties, and decided to grab a pair of black stockings and a pair of sheer white lace underwear. He placed them carefully underneath his worn jeans in the top drawer. His breathing was deep, and being so secretive and naughty against Jenny was making him really, really excited. Just then Jenny walked out in her panties and bra. As Mark looked at her, he really had to admit that she was truly a specimen. Such soft skin, toned legs, and that heart-shaped ass. As she turned to put on a lazy shirt, her ass was in plain sight. 'Fuck, that's hot.' He thought to himself, the excitement almost making him cum.

The next day, Mark got ready early, making sure to double-check his top drawer. Before leaving, he hurriedly told Jenny that Mr Harris would be there soon to install a washing machine.

'Wh...what. Now?' Jenny was pissed. I was gonna go out with Sheryl and the girls.

'Just postpone. Or... ok let me know when he's here. I'll make a quick turn and get it done fast.' Jenny frowned.

Mr Harris rang the bell bang on time. Jenny had chosen to wear a coral design dress hanging around her upper thigh. The top was held up by thin matching cotton shoulder straps. As she opened the door she was taken aback. Accompanying Mr Harris was a rather fat, almost deformed looking man. He seemed the same age as Mr Harris, but had a prickly white stubble. He had kept his hair long, but the mostly oily hanging strands couldn't conceal the sparsh landscape beyond. He wore a pair of shorts and a white old t-shirt. The deformity came from the slight bend of his nose which he had obviously broken in the past and never bothered to fix. Jenny felt angry that Mr Harris would bring him uninvited but also a little sorry for the state of him.

'Hi.'

Mr Harris sort of ignored her and told Chris to help carry the machine inside. Jenny walked out-of-the-way and watched as the two men struggled to move the object. She felt as though she may have to help out.

'There's a small dip in the floor.'

'There.' Jenny pointed. 'You'll have to lift it over first.'

'Where?' As Jenny showed them, Chris was standing directly in front of her. Mr Harris had come around and was directly behind her now.

'Oh dear. I didn't see that.' As they looked at one another, all three realised that Jenny was sandwiched between. The old boys drank in the smell of her sweet fragrance. Could this human being get any more prefect or enticing. Jenny hurriedly stepped aside and moved far away as possible. Even for a second, but they both smelled like old cheese.

'I'll leave you guys.' Jenny quickly called Mark. She wasn't comfortable being alone with them either.

As Mr Harris finally completed the installation, he had continuously kept his eyes on Jenny. Every opportunity he got, he called her over. She could feel their gazes stabbing at her, and it was very irritating. Sadly, she had felt this way throughout her whole life.

'Hey.' Mark finally entered the ground floor bathroom. He had never met Chris before, and was surprised by his presence.

'All done?' He ignored him politely.

'Yes. All done Mark.' Mr Harris coughed. 'Just need to test it like we said on the phone.' Jenny didn't know he had spoken to Mark.

'Ok cool. Jen can you get some of my clothes from the top drawer.

'Sure.'

As Jenny walked back in with a pile of used jeans and other garments, Mark felt he had to take a moment to gulp. He glanced both men, and started to slightly sweat.

Mr Harris took the pile and Jenny gasped in fear. Her panties immediately fell on top of Mr Harris shoes. The old mans eyes bulged out. They had landed in such a way that the front side faced up where Jenny's pussy would be.

'Oh my god.' Jenny exclaimed. She was flushing in embarrassment. 'I'm so sorry. That's...'

'I think these are yours too?' Chris held up a pair of black stockings. Jenny turned with a huge redness on her face. She grabbed them and quickly left.

As expected, Mark was utterly delighted and thrilled with what just happened. The look on the old men's faces was priceless. Jenny didn't come back down.

'Jen.' Mark found her in the bedroom, rummaging through the top drawer.

'Oh my gosh! Mark. I'm so sorry I don't know how those got in there.'

'Shit!'

'I'm kinda shocked Jenny.' Jenny had a sudden look of fear on her face. Was Mark really angry?

'I said flirt a little. Dress a little sexy. Not showing them your panties.'

Jenny just gave a depressed resigned look.

'I didn't do it on purpose. I mean...how...'

'Hey, Hey.' Mark tried to calm her down. 'Relax. I'm kidding.'

'It's not such a big deal. Trust me. How many times have you worn a bikini?'

'What...'

'Look.'

'So they saw your panties and stockings. Just think of it as their lucky days.'

'What? No! Not for guys like those.' Mark grabbed her hand and she felt a sudden relaxation. His demeanour was very calming. 'Well... yeah more like a jackpot.' She said with a cheeky smirk.

'We didn't pay for the machine anyway. So we're even.'

Jenny smiled at Mark's playful yet reassuring words. She was so lucky to have him as her husband.

'In that case, he owes us a lot more now.'

Mark chuckled. 'Damn right. Old bastards.'

'Man... you should have seen their faces afterwards.'

Jenny looked a little interested. 'I mean they were sweating and I think they couldn't breathe properly for a few minutes.' Jenny shook her head.

'With what? Just seeing my panties?' Mark felt a twinge in his groin.

'What's with guys like that. It's pathetic.'

'Uh not quite. I don't think you understand.'

'Guys like those two will never ever see a beautiful woman like you in life, ever, ok.' Jenny lifted her left eyebrow.

'Well they got lucky I moved here.'

'And more than that, there's no chance whatsoever they would ever see your panties... unless... they were gonna have sex with you or something right?'

'Gross.'

'Right?'

Jenny just folded her arms and looked really pissed. She was not going to answer.

'So the fact that they saw them now was super exciting for them. They both had hard-ons. I could see it.'

Jenny chuckled. 'From just seeing my panties?'

'Can you imagine if they saw...' She stopped. She didn't know why she was going to say it.

Mark gulped. 'They would do anything for that. They would give away everything they had for such a day.'

Jenny acted surprised slightly.

'Anyways that's disgusting and I don't wanna talk about this now.' Mark felt the excitement just vanish from his body.

It was fun while it lasted.

The next day Mr Harris surprised Jenny with a large king sized bed. Mark had told her at night and she was still pissed about how late he had called. Mark was busy getting ready upstairs. The mattress Chris was struggling to hold seemed thick and very expensive. She tried to be polite and smiled. She was still a little embarrassed from yesterday.

Mark walked in, 'Wow.'

'This it?' Mr Harris couldn't take his gaze off Jenny. She realised this and stepped inside.

'Uh... so let me help you.'

Bringing it upstairs was a little tricky, Mark was able to carry most of the load from the front. Jenny had worn a rather short shoulder strap black mini that again barely covered her top thighs and because of this, she made sure to stay as far away from the lifting as possible.

Mr Harris was sweating profusely, but the bed fit nicely in the room, directly facing the bathroom door which had a matching length mirror attached. The door was open. Jenny was quite surprised by the old mans stamina. Both of them. But she was sure she was smelling a cheesy stench again emanating from their armpits. She didn't want to be rude so she shuffled away far enough.

Chris looked really out of shape, but the energy must be coming from somewhere Jenny wondered. Little did she realise but the energy stemmed directly from his loins. Ever since Chris had seen Jenny, he hadn't masturbated once, rather caressing his old stinking cock randomly throughout the day to enjoy every second possible.

'Uh... it's a little uneven.' Mark declared. 'I'll get something to put there.' He pointed at the left back leg which was missing a rubber stub.

MrMac
MrMac
86 Followers