Perfection Ch. 06

Story Info
Things are looking up. Or are they?
3.2k words
4.6
3.1k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this chapter are 18+, and any similar names are completely coincidental.

--

The school day seemed to zoom by.

Emily felt numb throughout all of her classes. As she was sitting in her final class, her art elective, she realized how little she had paid attention that entire day. She had been in a state of mindlessness, daydreaming about Tristan. She couldn't seem to take her mind off of him. Every time she was able to distract herself, Tristan would appear beside her and kiss her on the forehead, and suddenly she turned into mush all over again.

Now, she glanced over to her left. Tristan was slumped over his desk, somewhat listening to the art professor. She had been babbling on for the past hour about color theory. Tristan turned to face her and yawned. She smiled at him, and he returned the grin. Her stomach did a flip, and as she turned, she cursed herself for being so affected.

The last thirty minutes of class passed by relatively quickly, and once they did, Emily was eager to get out of the stuffy classroom. She looked back and waited for Tristan. Soon enough, he appeared in the doorway; he grinned as he noticed Emily leaning against the wall. He reached for her hand. As soon as his skin made contact with hers, a sharp shock ran up through her spine and she shivered slightly. Tristan squeezed her hand briefly.

"I have practice for an hour and a half." His expression turned worried. "Will you be fine waiting?"

"I can just walk home and wait for you."

He nodded. "All right. I'll see you soon." He leaned down and kissed her. She let out a quiet whimper as Tristan's arms reached around her, and his hand cupped her cheek. Then they pulled apart. He gave her a quick wave and disappeared around the corner.

Emily stood motionless for a few seconds, staring off at where Tristan had just left. With a sigh, she turned and walked out into the parking lot.

It was quite chilly out, and Emily shivered and rubbed her arms quickly. Straightening her shoulders, she started to walk down the sidewalk.

"Wait! Emily!"

Emily swiveled. Then she smiled. "Angela?"

"How come you're leaving so early?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you always studying at the library after school?"

Emily frowned. She blushed. "Tristan's coming over to study."

Angela threw her head back and laughed. "Really? Even I couldn't get you to stop going to the library, but Tristan could?"

"He's different," Emily added with a wistful smile.

"I see. Any chance you wanted to go see a movie this weekend?"

"With Tristan?"

Angela doubled over with laughter. "Seriously?"

"What?" Emily asked, blushing.

"No, just us two."

She brought up her mental calendar. "Sure. Just text me when and where."

Angela nodded. She waved and started walking the other direction. "I'll see you tomorrow."

--

Emily leaned back in her spinning chair and bit at the tip of her pencil idly.

She had been staring at the same stupid history problem for the past hour. She glanced at the clock, She was hopeless with history. But Tristan wasn't. She sighed. Where was he anyway? Did he say his practice ended in an hour and half or an hour? Emily's stomach grumbled. With a groan, she trotted downstairs to make something to eat.

It turned out that she was just as hopeless with cooking as she was with history. She attempted to make a Hot Pocket, but only succeeded in creating some sort of black, ashy, bar of... something. Grumbling under her breath, she tossed the burnt snack into the trash can. She settled on a glass of orange juice.

She swiveled as she heard a click from her front door. It creaked open to reveal Tristan, who was a sweaty, hot mess after practicing. She frowned at the metal key in his hand.

"Where'd you get that?"

"You didn't hide it very well under the rock."

Emily scowled, and Tristan simply grinned back at her. That stupid, adorable, fucking smile, she thought to herself. He tossed the key onto the counter. A bead of sweat trailed down the side of Tristan's neck and into the already soaked collar of his shirt. She could imagine it trailing down his abs and deeper into his...

"Mind if I take a shower?"

She nodded. "Sure. Upstairs t-"

"The left, yeah, I know." He flashed her his adorable grin one last time before disappearing up the stairs. A few seconds later she could hear the water running. Sighing, she couldn't help but disappear back into her thoughts.

She imagined the shower water pouring on top of them, trailing down each crevice of their bodies. Then Tristan would push her up against the wall, breathing deeply beside her ear as water poured down onto their necks. And then his fingers would slip down her body, first caressing her stomach, then moving down lower, to her more sensitive spots. And with his other hand, he would keep her waist pressed against his crotch, and his fingers would lock around her waist, and they would-

They would...

They would... what?

Have sex? Fuck until they were exhausted?

Or would it be something more intimate?

Would they be powered just by their own greedy necessities, or would it be out of love?

Love?

Were they even at that point in their relationship? She slumped against the kitchen island. What was the point? They would probably never see each other again after high school. And Emily's heart would just be broken all over again, and she'd be left to pick up the pieces and try to puzzle them back together, while Tristan would be out finding and hooking up with cuter, better girls, and she would be alone, destined to be lonely and by herself for the res- A tear spilled down her cheek. She put her head into her arms, and she sobbed.

--

Tristan stepped out of the shower, turning shower knob with a squeak. Whistling, he began to dry his body and hair. Then the whistling stopped as he heard a sound from downstairs. It was unmistakable. He quickly pulled on his clothes and crept towards the stairs.

When he was halfway down, he saw Emily leaning over the counter, sobbing quietly into her arms.

--

What was stopping her?

What was in her life that was preventing her from...

Everyone she loved seemed to leave her life. So why should she be in theirs? She knew that the kitchen knives were right behind her. She knew how easy it would be just to reach over and to feel the sharp edge digging into the skin of her-

Two arms wrapped around her stomach.

She could feel Tristan's breath beside her ear. Almost instantly, her negative thoughts vanished. But her tears did not. She sobbed uncontrollably into Tristan's arms. He simply stood behind her, holding her, comforting her.

By the time her tears ceased, and her eyes dried, Tristan's shirt was soaked again. But still he did not release her. He kept his hold on her, kissing the top of her head as she shook in his arms. Finally, he stepped back.

"What was that abou-"

"Are you going to leave?"

Tristan stepped back. "What?"

"Are you going to leave my life? Just like Jared did?" Emily knew she shouldn't be angry. Knew that Tristan was definitely the person she did not want to direct her anger to.

"No, Emily. I'm not goin-"

"Because if you are," Emily was crying once more. "Because if you are," she repeated. "Just go now. Just leave before I do anything st-"

Tristan stepped in and kissed her. And this was not like the kisses they shared. Not even like the first one he had given her that day so long ago. No, this was different. Emily's heart practically exploded inside her chest, and she kissed him back hungrily, her fingers locking onto his back. She felt Trisatn's hands snake further down and lift her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Finally they separated, both of them gasping for breath.

"I'm sorry," Emily said.

Tristan reached over and trailed a finger across her cheek, and she closed her eyes at his touch.

"I love you, Emily."

She opened her eyes.

"I need you."

--

Tristan's eyes widened ever so slightly as Emily grabbed his hand and pulled him into her bedroom.

He was reluctant to do anything as Emily simply stood in front of him.

"I can't do this," he stated. "Not with what happened between you and Jared."

"Please," Emily replied. "I don't want to think about him anymore."

He sighed, but reached over and pulled Emily close to him, so their chests met. He began to kiss her, trailing from her mouth, down to her neck, sucking hard enough to leave red markings across her skin. She glanced down. "You gave me a hickey?"

Tristan grinned. "I did. And there's more where those came from."

Emily blushed. Tristan reached down and slowly pulled Emily's shirt upwards. She did the same for him. Tristan continued with his kissing, now with more space to discover. His lips brushed over her bare shoulders and the front of her neck. He reached back and briefly unclipped Emily's bra, which fell to the floor with a soft thud. She gasped as Tristan took her right breast in his hand and began to massage her nipple, leaning down to suck it. Then he stopped.

"You're sure you want to do this?"

Emily nodded, her eyes full of need. She fell onto her back on her bed, and allowed Tristan to pull off her skirt, leaving her naked besides her black, lace panties.

"God, you're beautiful," he growled. He leaned over her and allowed her to pull off his shorts. His cock bulged against the fabric of his boxers. She reached for the waistline of his undergarments, but he pulled away.

"Ah, not quite yet."

She whimpered. "Please."

Then she gasped as Tristan kissed the inside of her thighs, starting from besides her knee. Then, his lips trailed further upwards, towards her sensitive areas, and she moaned quietly. Tristan's finger hooked into her panties and gently pulled them down to her knees.

She opened her mouth to speak, but Tristan put a finger against her lips. "I know. I'll be gentle. I promise."

He took in the fragrance of Emily's soaked sex. Then his lips pressed against her hairless mound.

Emily cried out as Tristan's tongue penetrated into her, swirling and circling inside her. His thumb massaged her throbbing clit, forcing out loud, desperate cries of pleasure. Tristan lifted Emily's thighs and spread them, giving him further access to her soaked privates. Then his index finger joined his tongue, and Emily let out a squeal. She wrapped her hands around the back of Tristan's head and shoved him deeper between her thighs, his tongue lapping up her juices.

"Fuck!"

Emily could feel something build up deep inside of her. As Tristan sped up his pace, his knuckles pounding against her thighs, Emily wailed in pleasure.

"I'm going to come!"

"Oh, no you're not."

Tristan pulled away, leaving Emily gasping and heaving for breath. Her orgasm faded away. "Wh- Why did you stop?" She managed between her gasps.

"Can't have you cumming quite yet." Then he pulled down his boxers.

"Oh my God."

Tristan's cock was massive, maybe 8 inches. As Emily watched, precum pooled out of its swollen tip and dripped onto her foot.

"I- I don't think that will fit."

"I'll be gentle."

He reached over and gently but insistently flipped Emily onto her stomach. He grabbed a pillow and placed it under Emily's hips, pushing her beautiful ass upwards. He lightly palmed her asscheek in his hand, spreading her two globes apart. He massaged her butt, relishing the constant reappearance of her soaked cunt from between her thighs. She whimpered and groaned at his teasing. Finally, he positioned the tip of his cock at her entrance, and slid in.

Emily cried out as the first inch disappeared inside of her. Inch by inch, Tristan's cock glided into her pussy. Suddenly it hit her. She wasn't a virgin anymore. She squeaked as Tristan buried his length inside her. He pulled out, and shoved back in just as suddenly. He began to develop a rhythm, and soon enough, their skin was slapping together, Emily's flesh jiggling ever so slightly as Tristan's thighs slapped against her.

"Oh God," she wailed. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Tristan smiled and continued, massaging Emily's butt as he thrusted. She whimpered and gasped each time Tristan pushed and pulled into her. She felt another orgasm build up inside of her.

"Please don't stop this time," She managed to whine. "Not again."

"I won't baby," Tristan replied. He leaned down and cupped one of Emily's soft breasts in his hand. He squeezed her nipples, sending sharp, pleasurable shocks through Emily's spine.

"Where should I come?" Tristan asked between deep groans.

"Anywhere!"

"God-" Tristan huffed.

Emily squealed and nodded. "I'M CUMMING!"

Tristan roared and Emily wailed as she was wracked by a massive orgasm. Tristan pulled out and shot ropes of cum over Emily's back. She glanced back and took in Tristan's cock, covered in both of their creamy juices. She felt his cum trailing down her back.

"God," she whimpered, closing her eyes.

Tristan grunted and collapsed beside her. Emily sighed softly as Tristan's arms wrapped around her chest. She snuggled her naked body closer to his, and eventually, the pair fell asleep.

--

Tristan awoke first.

As he glanced at Emily's figure, he found himself feeling quite conflicted.

What had happened last night? Had that been out of pure, sexual lust? Surely taking her virginity meant something more? He groaned and rose from the bed, stretching. He made a slight face of disgust. He was covered in cum and sweat. Grabbing his bag, he headed for the shower.

Emily turned and reached to her left, aiming for Tristan. Her eyes snapped awake as her hands grasped empty air. Had he left? She sighed to herself. Probably. No one actually wanted to- She heard the rush of the shower as it squeaked on. .

Emily flushed, slightly guilty, but also relieved. She went to rise to her feet, but nearly collapsed. Her legs were ridiculously sore. Was that normal? On shaky legs, she managed her way to the shower, where Tristan was whistling lightly to himself. Despite her soreness, she grinned and knocked on the wall. The whistling stopped.

"Emily?"

"Can I come in?"

Emily hopped in, and the two helped each other get very, very clean.

--

Angela knew something was up as soon as she saw her.

The way Emily stumbled several times, and how she seemed to trip over her own feet. She sighed and walked over. Emily turned.

"Angela! Hey," she began.

Angela glared at her suspiciously. "Is something wrong?"

Emily glanced around. "Can I talk to you later?"

"Nope," Angela replied, crossing her arms.

Emily sighed in exasperation. "Please, I'm going to be late to class. I'll te-"

"Emily," Angela began.

"You sound like my mom," Emily grumbled.

"What happened yesterday?"

"Nothing, oka-?"

"Emily!"

"Fine," Emily snapped. Then she blushed. "Tristan and I... you know."

Angela's eyes widened. "Seriously?" She whispered. Then she threw her head back and laughed. "Took you two long enough!"

Emily scowled. "Go away."

"Are you still up for this weekend, or will you be..." Angela attempted to sound disappointed, but Emily could hear the smirk in her voice.

"I'll be there. Now help me get to class."

"Soooo, how was it?"

"Oh, shut up."

--

The school day felt different.

As she was sitting in her biology class, Emily fell deep into her thoughts. She realized that she still felt that same mushiness whenever Tristan was around her, but it felt... odd. Not odd in a bad way, but still. Her stomach still did flips if Tristan even glanced in her direction, but she felt some sort of ping go off in her brain. It was difficult to explain.

"Class, I'll see you all next Monday, make sure to complete pages 134-140 for homework."

The bell rang.

Tristan took Emily's hand as she walked out of the classroom. "You know, we never actually got to study yesterday."

Emily grinned. "Yeah, I wonder why?"

"We were both pretty busy."

"Yeah, just a bit." Emily giggled. "Can you come over today? We can actually study."

Tristan rubbed his forehead. "Yeah. You'll have to wait again, though. I have practice in a few minutes."

He leaned down and kissed her. "Love you." Then he vanished. Emily felt a sudden rush of deja vu. She recalled the exact moment yesterday. But the two days were different. During one, she had been a virgin, but now, as she stood, glancing at Tristan's rapidly receding figure, she was not. She sighed and turned.

--

"Where is he?"

It was nearly 5, thirty minutes after the time Tristan had promised to be over. Was he still at practice? Or was he off with some other girl? Then Emily's thoughts turned rather depressing. Was he okay? What if something had happened? What if he had actually gotten in trouble, and he-

Suddenly, there was an outrageously loud noise: a series of honks and a screech, followed by the sound of bending metal. There were a series of loud cries. Eyes wide, Emily rushed out of her home. When she glanced down the street, her heart dropped to the bottom of her stomach.

There was a car, if you could even call it that anymore, slammed into the side of a house. It was wedged between a tree and the wooden walls. There was a gaping hole in the house, from which two horrified children stared at the horror show in front of them. The car itself was bent, almost in half. The windows were shattered, and it had been flipped onto its roof. As Emily watched, smoke began to trail out of the car's destroyed engine.

But there was something off. Something that grabbed Emily's attention unlike any other car crash she had experienced. Because the car looked quite familiar. It was a... silver... sedan?

No. Oh God. Please. What THE FU-

"TRISTAN!"

Emily sprinted as fast as she could towards the wreck, forgetting about the soreness in her legs. She was just ten feet away when disaster struck.

The car exploded. The entire front yard of the house erupted in a fireball, and flames shot up the trunk of the tree, and splinters flew as half of the home disintegrated. And then everything slowed down.

Emily was thrown back, and her body was practically flung, her limbs limp like a ragdoll. She saw stars as her neck snapped back and her head cracked against the asphalt. Her ears rang painfully, and she was aware of several shouts and screams and a distant siren. There was a dull pain in her leg. Emily glanced down, but all she saw was red. A familiar face appeared in her vision, swirly and distorted. The figure seemed to gesture to some people to Emily's right, but she was too far gone to see anything else.

As it reached down towards her, everything went black.

*****

You could probably tell, this story took a bit of a different turn, compared to the rest of the series. This is my first time writing something like this, so please let me know if you enjoyed. If you did, make sure to vote, favorite, and send me a follow!