Performance Art Audition

Story Info
A young dancer auditions for an unusual performace art troup.
5.7k words
4.39
12.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you know about these guys, mom?" I asked as we rode in the car to the studio.

"Not much, except that they are a well respected performance art troupe from Vienna."

Performance art seemed like a bit of a letdown to me, having trained most of my life to be a dancer and gymnast like my mother.

"Dannika Genere dances for them I believe."

"Really? Why didn't you say that! She is wonderful. Is she still with them?"

"Dannika contacted your dance teacher looking for talented students to audition. I'm not sure if she still dances, she is near my age."

"But you still dance, mom. That would be so amazing to work with her. How come I haven't heard of this troupe before."

"They are very secretive. They play for small, very exclusive venues, I think. I think it's only by invitation to see their performances and then it's thousands of dollars a ticket."

I suddenly felt very nervous. I didn't realize how big this audition was. My pulse quickened and my hands grew fidgety.

My mom noticed how quiet I became. "Don't worry, Lisa, honey, you will be fine. I didn't want you to get nervous before this. You are an excellent dancer. They would be lucky to have you."

I thought back to my dance classes and recitals, how younger kids kept coming in as I matured. My friends were getting roles with big dance companies. Now in my twenties, my body was turning into a woman's body. I had been told several times that I was "too developed" and "too buxom" for various roles. My body was practically as filled out as my mom's. Maybe this performance art would be my big chance.

As we walked up on stage a tall woman padded across the stage and hugged mom. I immediately recognized Dannika.

"And this must be Lisa! Lovely! She certainly takes after her mother!"

I flushed a little as Dannika hugged me. Dannika was wearing a tight white thong and a very sheer, form fitting half shirt, practically panty hose over her chest. Dannika's olive skin and tight abs were completely exposed and you could see her nipples through the sheer top.

"Lisa, dear, we are working on a new number so I'd like you to audition by working along with us. Is that alright with you?"

"O-of course, anything. Thank you!" I stammered. I was so excited. This could be my big break. I looked around the brightly lit stage. Three dancers stood off to one side, looking at me. The woman was dressed the same as Dannika, the men seemed to be wearing equally sheer shorts.

I looked out into the audience seating but it was dark, I could make out a few figures. Danika whisked me away to the changing room.

"Here is your outfit. I think the top may be a bit tight, we weren't sure of your size. I hope it fits."

Dannika handed me a plastic package with an outfit like Dannika had. The top certainly seemed to be made out of panty hose material.

"When you are changed go back there to Dieter's office, he is the artistic director, he'd like to speak with you first. I am so happy you are here. You mother and I are good friends!"

Before I could reply Dannika turned and left. There were two men in the room, changing, apparently oblivious to my presence. I flushed a little, not used to changing in a room with men, but I steeled my courage and changed facing the wall. "I'm a professional, I have to act like one."

I quickly put on the thong and pulled over the shirt. It was rather tight, stretching out across my chest. I looked down and my pink nipples were clearly poking out. I felt my face starting to burn. I looked across the changing room but the two men had left. I checked to see if my hair was tightly pinned and walked off towards the door Dannika had indicated was the director's office. As I walked I was aware how little support my top afforded me. Fortunately I am rather perky, if well endowed, so it wasn't uncomfortable.

I walked into the room and a tall man was looking at a board of drawings. He glanced at me and looked back at the board.

"Ah yes, new girl, please assume the tree pose."

"Yes, sir." I replied, raising my arms and standing on one leg. I forgot my modesty at the man's authoritarian tone.

I stood there for what seemed like a few minutes while the man studied the board. I thought this must be a test of her balance. This I excelled at, I did not move a muscle.

Dieter glanced back on the way to his desk to retrieve a paper.

"Now a backbend."

I smoothly went into a backbend. I felt more than a little exposed. I'm sure my tight thin thong left little to the imagination but maintained my composure and was perfectly still. After at least a minute I felt the strain in my muscles and the blood rushing to my head.

I was surprised to hear the man's voice so close. "Now stand up straight."

I stood up and tried to keep my eyes forward, looking out the window, but caught a glance at Dieter, tall and thin, leaning against the desk with his arms crossed right in front of me. I felt his eyes looking over me.

"Now jumping jacks, go."

I was taken aback for a split second, not a typical professional dance move, but then this was performance art.

"Slower." Dieter commanded, it seemed he led me to the speed where my breasts bounced the most. I felt the shirt creeping up and flushed at the thought of being exposed.

"Stop. Why are you so red, girl?"

"I'm sorry, I'm... I'm not used to this kind of... dance."

Dieter sighed and turned back to the wall in a huff.

"Why? I ask them to bring me dancers and they bring giggling school girls. I cannot work with this."

I felt my heart drop as I waited for him to continue.

"I... I would be excellent for your group, sir. I have excellent balance and flexibility." I brought my leg up slowly, over my head and pulled it close to me, remaining still as a post.

"Attitude. I need attitude! The planet is crawling with ballerinas. I need someone who can give their body over as a vehicle for expression of the artist!"

We stood there in silence.

Dieter continued to look at the board. "Ach, we are shorthanded today, at least I could use your technical skill. Perhaps if you can develop some professionalism in the next few hours, by some miracle, I will consider keeping you around for a bit. No go!"

My mind was racing as I quickly left the office.

"Professionalism." I repeated to herself as I came to the edge of the stage and stopped in shock as my mother approached me, her hair in a tight bun like mine and wearing the same sheer costume I was!

Mother approached me sheepishly. "Hi dear, I'm sorry, Dannika said they were short handed and asked if I could help out. You don't mind, do you? They said they'd have to cancel without my help."

I opened her mouth to talk and tried to look only at mom's face, but I had seen mom's body exposed in this "artistic" outfit. My mother was still in amazing shape, and looked a little like me except her breasts were larger and her hips a little wider. My hands went up to cover my chest but the word "professionalism" echoed in my head and I stopped.

"Of course not." I said. I wanted to add "mom", but I didn't want to embarrass mom in front of the other dancers. She was transformed to this erotic woman, a fellow dancer.

"Thank you, this is your day. I know you will do well, think of me as just another dancer." I thought my mom looked a little like one of my classmates as she bounced on the balls of her feet.

"Warm Ups, let's go." Dieter's voice echoed from the edge of the stage. I tried to put the thought of mom, half naked there with me on this bright stage and stole glances as she stretched.

There were a lot of male dancers here. The male dancers were in impeccable shape. I could clearly see their privates in what they wore, sort of mens briefs but made out the same material like my top. Half the men were dark skinned, a whole range of skin tones. I fought back the flush on my face, thinking of Dieter's words, thinking I couldn't blow this big chance.

Other than my mother and Dannika there was only one other woman there. I was easily the youngest one there.

Dannika led the group through a sort of tribal dancing. It was quite strenuous and I could feel my skin getting slick with sweat under the hot lights, the music loud and throbbing. I could see Danika's thong became a bit transparent from the sweat. I could see the outline of her trimmed pubic hair against her tight thong, pulling between her labia. I'm glad I kept myself trimmed. I saw my mom did too. The men seemed all shaved. I felt a stirring between my legs. I had to keep this professional.

The music stopped and Dannika called everyone around.

"Two and three - up with me, the rest of you watch. This is 'the tetrapod'."

Dannika got on all fours in the downward dog position and one of the male dancers picked up her hips and she wrapped her legs around him in a rather intimate wheelbarrow position, his crotch was right up between her thighs pressing on her. The other dancer put his back to her and picked up her forearms. She grabbed his waist and Dannika was suspended between them.

Then the music resumed with the thumping bass and the two men started to hop forward with Dannika between them. Dannika looked down as she was bumped along, her breasts bouncing beneath the thin material.

I couldn't believe I was watching this. This was suggestive, bordering on obscene. I looked over at my mom and she was watching this intently, as if it were normal.

The male dancers timed their jumps so Dannika bounced against the groin of the rear dancer, her nipples clearly poking out as her breasts bounced to the music.

The three stopped and let Dannika down. Dannika caught her breath, she was clearly flushed and the rear dancer was semi erect, his cock trying to get out of the sheer speedo, now mostly transparent with a string of fluid hanging off.

"Four, five, six; your turn."

The other girl, apparently four, maybe we all had numbers for names, got up and positioned herself between two different male dancers. She assumed the position and they picked her up just like Dannika and the music started again.

Her dark ebony skin was a sharp contrast to her two pale white, muscular dancers. Her skin glistened as she moved between the two. The rear dancer pulled her hard against him. She was thin and her chest modest but with large, pointy nipples and had short, almost no hair. Her body writhed with energy.

I wanted to run. I looked around at the dancers sitting around me and my mom. All were intently watching the dance. Mom looked a little flushed. I could swear mom's nipples were fully erect.

I looked to the edge of the stage to see Dieter with his arms crossed watching the three hop around the stage. He looked bored, like he was waiting for a bus. I tried to look into the theatre seats but it was dark. It seemed like people were there. I looked back to the dancers, the hot lights, the throbbing music, the dancer's halting movements as the two men hopped about with this hapless woman held tight between them. There was an energy to it, but I could not do that. I started to cross my arms to conceal myself and remembered Dieters speech about being a vehicle. This was a well respected group.

The dancers finished, putting down the glistening ebony woman.

Dannika turned and pointed to my mom. "Seven, let's go. Eight and nine."

My mom stood up hesitantly and looked at the two lithe black figures that stood up with her. She glanced back at me with a weak smile and positioned herself between the two dancers.

I wanted to cry out "No!" but I was frozen. My mom bent down and put her hands on the floor at the feet of the one dancer. The other grabbed her hips and she spread her legs and wrapped them around his dark body, seeming to stiffen when his package met her. Her arm seemed to give when the other one picked up her forearms and put her ivory hands against his ebony hips.

The music started again and away they went with my mom suspended between them. She looked so erotic between them. She was the most buxom of all of us. They seemed to know just how to bounce her so her breasts swung the most. It looked like her shirt was coming off. A strand of her hair came loose from her bun.

"Arms straight!" Dieter bellowed over the music. Mom obeyed and lifted her head to look at the man in front's buttocks. I thought I heard my mom gasp as her thighs slapped against the man whose dark hand held her hips firm against him.

This wasn't right! But everyone else seemed ok watching two guys ride my mom around the stage. My mom's friend seemed ok with it. Maybe I was the immature one, I thought. All these dancers are professionals.

I saw my mom, soaked in sweat, sit down with the two dancers. She quietly fixed her hair with a slight tremble in her hands.

"Ten?" Dannika was looking at me. Two men were walking to the stage. A tall lean black man and an equally chiseled olive skinned man moved to the stage.

Waiting for me.

I looked over to my mom who had a serene, exhausted look, but encouraging eyes and smile. Is this what she wanted for me? Was I doing good? Was I going to secure a place on an excellent dancing troupe?

I stood up, feeling as if in a dream. These two men were really there though, as I moved between them. I looked back at Dannika. She was waiting. I bent down to put my hands on the ground. Trying to concentrate on my form, I walked forward to downward dog.

I saw the black dancer's bare feet as my hands approached them and then electricity shot through my body as I felt hands on my hips lifting me up. I thought of my mom's form as she spread her legs to accept her dancer and tried to do the same. I felt his hot groin push against my crotch and gasped. His hands pulled my hips in and I could feel that cock pushing against my labia.

Strong hands grabbed my forearms and lifted my hands to his muscular waist. I felt a little dizzy as I was lifted up and wrapped my legs around that warm slick body.

The music started and it began.

"Arms straight." I thought as I looked forward at the tensing buttocks as the fore dancer leapt from foot to foot. My breasts swung rhythmically as the rear dancer deftly bumped his groin against me.

My breasts were out of my control as I tried to concentrate on keeping my arms straight as my fingers clung to the muscled waist ahead of me. But all I could feel was the hot mass bumping against me, relentlessly.

I felt tension building in my groin. There was no stopping it. All I could do was hang on. "Is this what sex feels like?" I thought as I tensed up my body and held my breath and let out a groan as I arched my back with orgasm. My body trembled as I looked between my bouncing breasts at the shifting muscular legs behind me.

I felt limp but the dance continued. It wouldn't stop. I felt the tension building again as my breath became ragged.

Then the music stopped. I still clung tightly with my legs wrapped around the dancer. The fore dancer removed my hands from his hips and placed them on the ground. I loosened my legs as the rear dancer lowered my hips, and tried to stand as gracefully as I could.

My head was in a fog as I went to sit back down. I blushed when I caught my mother's eye but she only smiled at me. I felt like my mom just watched me have sex. That's silly of course, it was only... it was dance. I looked over to 11 and 12, going to sit down, but they were looking at Dannika, or one.

All was quiet and all eyes were on Dieter as he strode towards the center of the stage. He stood there a while, silently, his hands clasped in front of his mouth.

"I need more composure from you. I know this is a lot to ask. This is not something anyone can do. That's why you are here."

He paused for a few moments and continued.

"Are you taking this seriously? Because it doesn't look like it. When you are a dancer, when you are an artist, your craft goes above all else. You have to give yourself over to the message, to the troup, funnel your talents, your skill, your composure into the message. It is something bigger than you. It will not work if you fumble around like, I don't know, a bunch of high school drama students.

Look at yourselves. You are the media. This is all I have to work with. You must resign your basal desires and let your training take over and transform your movements into something greater than yourselves."

He walked back to the edge of the stage. I felt like such an idiot. Here I was acting like some prudish dork when I was called upon to practice my craft. I felt a new resolve. I looked down at my body, my still heaving sweat-slick chest and saw not a body but an instrument of art.

Dannika got up before everyone. "Ok, well, let's try 'the earth'. The earth will be under the tetrapod"

Two lay on the ground on his back. Three lay on his back right on top of Two, and Dannika - one, lay on top of him on her back, a stack of three people face up.

"Two is the rock, three is the earth, I am the plants."

Two and three started to run their hands over one's body. One waved her arms gently in the air.

From the edge of the stage Dieter said, "The rock and soil caresses the plants. The plants caress the tetrapod."

Four five and six formed a tetrapod, the music started again and the tetrapod danced over so they were above 'the earth' - both male dancers of the tetrapod straddling the stack of three dancers below, just barely clearing them. Four, the lithe ebony dancer was suspended between the two males and was right up against one. One caressed four as two and three caressed one, and four bounced rhythmically just above one, sometimes barely touching her.

It was really quite beautiful, the contrast of the colors of the dancers stacked up and in motion. The gentle caresses contrasted with the jerky movements of the tetrapod. The dancers all had calm serious looks on their faces as they moved with grace and precision.

Dannika called from within the mass of flesh. "Seven, eight, nine - the earth. Ten, eleven, twelve - tetrapod."

I was ready. I moved with determination to an open area on the stage and quickly went into downward dog. Hands on my hips lifted me and I deftly wrapped my legs around the rear dancer's waist as I was lifted to put my hands on the other's waist. I fought through the sudden feel of the warmth against my thong. I was just an instrument, I kept thinking.

The music started up again and the rhythmic bumping started as we slowly moved over the stage. It was "we" - we were the tetrapod.

But that didn't make the feeling of the cock against my vagina any less intense. I looked down at the floor and saw feet. Two pairs of black feet and higher up, a pair of white feet, my mother's. We were moving over 'the earth'.

There was little clearance for the lead dancer to move over the earth. The feet and lower legs were ok but by the time I saw my mother's thighs I could feel us bumping against her. I tried to push up to not hit her thighs. I could feel the heat from her body. My breasts brushed against her thighs as my face neared her crotch.

I saw hands running over her body, her waist and hips, glistening with sweat. I tried to think that this was just a dancer but I knew it was my mother. She had just come to drop me off, now strong dark hands were running over her body as I could make out her neat Brazilian trim through the sweat-soaked thong she wore.

All this while I continued to feel the pounding on my thong. I could feel the hot shaft bumping against my labia. The tension was building in my body. I couldn't control it.

We moved up further. I looked ahead to see the lead dancer trying to clear my mother's breasts. It was a tight fit, his package and thighs compressing her chest. I saw hands reach up from below her and knead her breast, pinching her nipple. Another hand slid over her thong.

12