Peridur and Eleanor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aelthic gave a sad smile and his body began to shift and change. His midnight hair shortened on his scalp while his lithe elvish form began to thicken and take on slabs of muscle. His teeth lengthened into tusks and the designs on his leathers suddenly appeared on his skin, which had taken on a distinctly different hue.

"I have always felt like I belonged to orcish kind rather than mine own," said the orc with eyes that shone like starlight. "Farewell." Aelthic raised his spear in a salute then turned to face the giant aurochs. He gave a warcry and ran at the beast, his weapon preparing to strike. The aurochs bellowed in turn and ran at the warrior.

There was a brilliant flash of light, and then all was still once more in the realm of shadows.

Entering the Portal

Peridur threw his arms around Eleanor and embraced her. "Are you all right?" he asked, smoothing a comforting hand down her back.

She returned his hug with enthusiasm. "That encounter with the Abhors was one of the most terrifying things that has ever happened to us," she said. "Although, embodying our primal selves, the wolves, was so freeing." Eleanor gave her Soulbound a mischievous grin. "Do you suppose when the task before us is complete, we might find a way to become our primal selves again?"

"Anything is possible," Peridur replied. "You know I'm game for most anything, at least a couple of times."

"I know and I love you for it," Eleanor said and gave him a gentle kiss. Then, together, the Soulbound crossed the tumbled ground that was left in the wake of the spirit of the giant aurochs and entered the darkness of the Abhors cave.

At the end of a dark tunnel, the cave opened up into a cavernous space with torches lining the walls on either side. Contained within these walls were hundreds of pens for holding livestock and they were empty. But the evidence of the dreamers who had been trapped by the Abhors for gods knows how long remained in the fetid stench of the air and the marks made by countless horns which beat fruitlessly against the confining wood of the pens.

"Those poor souls," Eleanor said, tears filling her eyes at the fate of so many hapless dreamers.

"We must find Dream," Peridur said with determination in his eyes. "Only then, can we prevent such a scourge from happening again. Otherwise, what is to prevent the god from dreaming up more Abhors to resume their depredations?"

"I think I see something," Eleanor said, gesturing at the far side of the cavern. The Soulbound ran through the squalid space until they came to the entrance of a circular portal well-lit by more torches. The way forward was blocked by a gigantic golden disc upon which a divided circle was drawn.

"I recognize this symbol," Peridur said. "It's..."

"Reality," said a melodious voice. "Light and darkness, male and female, yin and yang. Such is reality." The goddess of love appeared beside the disc with a tall and fearsome warrior who had dusky skin and eyes filled with fire beside her. "These two really are clever," Love said to War. "To make it this far. When it's clear they are not adherents to your ways."

War grunted rather than speaking aloud.

"Still," she said. "If they are to pass this final threshold, they will have to show themselves knowledgeable in a different kind of struggle."

"What kind is that?" Eleanor asked, trembling in the awesome presence of the god and goddess.

"A question of intimacy," Love replied. "How well do you know each other's bodies?"

The Soulbound glanced at each other, Peridur with a slight smile while Eleanor blushed. "My lady," Peridur said. "I do not think you will find the two who share one soul lacking on that account."

"Perhaps not," she said. "Though I promise this time it will be different than any encounter you two have ever had." The goddess moved her hands in an arcane gesture. "Complete the act of love," she said. "And you may enter." Love turned to War who swept her off her feet into his armored embrace, and they vanished, the torches guttering slightly as they did so.

Peridur turned to Eleanor and was startled to discover his own visage. "What has happened?" he asked, his voice Eleanor's music-filled tones.

Eleanor frowned with Peridur's face. "I am not taller than you," she said and her/his mouth fell open in amazement. "My love, you wear my face."

"More than that," Peridur replied. "You have my entire body." The Soulbound spent a few precious moments reveling in the new sensations they were experiencing for the first time in a body of the opposite gender as well as their lover.

Peridur had marveled at the shape of Eleanor's body for years and learned hundreds of different ways to give her pleasure, so, if asked, he could have guessed what being Eleanor felt like. But to experience it first hand was beyond belief.

To start, there was a mild heaviness to his chest that, as a male, he noticed immediately. The nipples and nerve endings were strangely sensitive compared to what he knew, as if he had rubbed his chest too many times with a rough towel. Unlike an experience with a rough cloth, the signals he was receiving from his breasts were not unpleasant, just aware and awake, similar to the sensations from his normal body that he would feel from the skin on the palms of his hands.

Grinning at Eleanor, Peridur ran his hands down his ribcage to the sides of his curvy hips, laughing at the size of his hands and how aware he was of the large elf next to him. That was perhaps the strangest part of the experience, so far, learning what it was like to be smaller than his lover. The entire world looked different from this angle and Peridur wondered for the first time if part of Eleanor's physical attraction to him might be because he made her feel safe.

As he gazed at his Soulbound, his body began to respond in curious and delicious ways.

Eleanor was also experiencing strange sensations. The bulge in her trousers was becoming uncomfortable and the tip of her cock tingled in anticipation. Reaching down, she adjusted her erection. She found her eye attracted to curves in a way that never interested her before. Perhaps most exhilarating of all was the scent of her lover's hair, and as she drew closer, body.

Taking a step forward, she enfolded Pelegrin's petite form in her arms and drew him in. She felt a deep seated need to possess him, and the touch of her lover's body was intoxicating. Pelegrin looked up, and she leaned into his softness for a kiss.

As she parted his lips with her tongue, her eyes cast about for a place for them to lie. The goddess had already provided; a bed had materialised under the symbol. She started to maneuver in that direction.

Peridur found himself grateful for the support of Eleanor's arms because he was experiencing such pleasant sensations in his lower abdomen that he could hardly walk. He ached with desire and felt a growing wetness and heat between his legs.

The waves of sensation ran up and down his entire body. Only his lover's body could satisfy this ever increasing need. He thought, in some ways, that this feeling was like being very thirsty and desperately waiting for someone to hand him a flask of water.

He wrapped his arms around Eleanor's neck and pulled his body closer to her hips, as a quiet moan escaped his lips.

Feeling him pressed up against her, Eleanor reached a full erection. It felt hard and insistant between her legs, she couldn't help rubbing it up against Peridur.

Her need growing, she maneuvered Peridur towards the bed, experiencing a feeling of control as he pliantly allowed himself to be moved. As his legs met the bed he looked into her eyes. Eleanor reached up and pulled his gown off one shoulder and then the other, causing it to drop to the ground and exposing his pert breasts. She cupped one in her hand, not a new experience to her, yet it met with an immediate response in her now throbbing cock.

Peridur arched his back to increase the contact between his sensitive breasts and Eleanor's hand. As he did so, his legs opened without his conscious thought. Eleanor stepped between his legs and brought her mouth to his chest to touch her tongue to his nipple. His body's response was like a bolt of lightning to his brain and another gush of wetness between his thighs.

He found himself reaching for the front of Eleanor's pants, desperate to release his lover's cock. It sprang loose and she gave a sigh, pressing it up against his hand.

Eleanor lowered Peridur back onto the bed and herself on top of him. They kissed passionately and repeatedly as Eleanor ran her hands over him, thrilled by the feel of his soft body and tender curves. Eventually she found the cleft in his legs, warm, moist and yielding to her touch. She felt powerful and alive as he opened to her touch. Her entire focus was on this beauty before her, all thoughts of Love and War or the God of Dream banished from her mind. A stampede of Abhors could not distract her from her goal of penetrating and taking the body underneath her own.

Peridur guided his lover's cock to his warm, wet sex when she had a fumbling moment, trying to control such a sensitive body new part. He gasped at the feel of Eleanor's stiff erection penetrating his body. All of his attention centered on the place where Eleanor's penis slid easily in and out, causing ripples of pleasure to radiate outward.

As he pulled his legs back further to help his lover thrust more deeply into him, Peridur felt the stretch of muscles in his lower back and the sides of his hips. It can be uncomfortable to open this widely, he thought, but then realized that later muscle aches would be worth the delicious otherworldly sensations that were rising from his abdomen.

Eleanor grasped the sides of his hips to hold his body still as she experimented with different rhythms and angles, utilizing the experience to truly understand what it felt like to make love as a man. "You feel amazing," she said, breathlessly.

Peridur would have replied but he didn't have the words as he felt his pleasure reaching upwards towards a final peak. All he could feel was his heart beat pulsing and throbbing where Eleanor moved in him. Suddenly, with a final push, he tipped over into ecstasy where all was light and a surge of bliss leapt from his womb directly to the center of his brain.

"Yes," he heard himself saying, as Eleanor had spoken to him so many times before. "Yes." It was an affirmation of the heights of pleasure he was in, but also a request- don't stop. God, please don't stop, he thought, biting his lower lip at the bright edges of his orgasm began to recede.

The sensation from Eleanor's increasingly desperate thrusts was heightened in the wake of Peridur's orgasm. He was slippery with his own fluids and still pulsing with desire, wrapping his lower legs around Eleanor's hips, and pulling her closer. As he gasped again in delight, he realized he was looking forward to seeing his lover's climax as he knew exactly what Eleanor was about to experience.

Eleanor had never felt such a singularity of purpose as she drove herself again and again into Peridur. A tension built up on her testicals as they tightened up against her body. She could not deny releasing it, and felt a slight relief that Peridur had so obviously already found release. She didn't know how much longer she could hold out.

Yet hold out she did, seeking to extend the feeling as long as possible, until it was clear from the pumping behind her balls that it was too late. She had reached the point of no return.

"I'm coming!" she cried, amazed.

However, it didn't happen at that moment, but just a bit later until she felt the fluid flying up her shaft and into her receptive lover. Spurt after spurt flowed out of her, and with each one, her body relaxed more and more. It felt like surrender, as if she were a witness to her own release. She noticed the wetness around her balls as it leaked from Peridur.

With a final sigh, she lay herself on top of him, completely at peace and unwilling to move. Her penis slowly deflated, but maintained enough stiffness to stay inside Peridur while she caught her breath.

Above the lovers the portal pulsed with light, growing brighter until, with a final flash, Eleanor and Peridur found themselves standing in front of the opened doorway from which mists came billowing out. Each was back into his or her own body.

At the same time, they each reached out to the other, holding hands and looking into each other's eyes. Having reached a new level of closeness and understanding, neither wanted to let go of the moment.

The cry of the returning Abhors broke the magic between them. With a sigh, they turned and entered the portal.

12