Peridur and Eleanor Ch. 07

Story Info
The adventures of two Soulbound elven lovers.
1.6k words
4.4
1.2k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freke
Freke
3 Followers

The God of Dreams

As the mists cleared, the Soulbound found themselves blinded by an intense light coming from all sides. Their eyes slowly adjusted and they saw that they were standing on brilliant marble flooring and surrounded by doric columns of alabaster. Beyond the columns, nothing could be discerned but a soft glowing light.

In the center of the temple, lying upon a banquet couch, lay a beautiful youth with flowing golden locks of hair and wearing a summer toga. Approaching him, they noted his closed eyes twitching and his rapid, uneven breathing. The god was trapped in a nightmare, a nightmare he was sharing with every sentient being.

The Soulbound looked at each other. "Any ideas?" asked Peridur.

In response, Eleanor began to sing, and while singing, moved to sit next to the god and caress his hand in hers. She called to the memory of bright sunshine, of fragrant flowers, of young lovers, of joyful life and plenty. On and on she sang, sharing with the god her own deep reservoir of love and peace, but she could not overcome the curses laid upon him.

Eleanor hung her head and shed a tear for the god. "My magic is not equal to this, Peridur. I know not what to do."

"We are no match for Love and War in magic, it is true," he replied. "Our only hope is to be more clever than they are and find a way to break the curse."

"How do we do that, love?" she asked.

Peridur's eyes became unfocused as he thought for a while before speaking. "Every child knows a curse must have a cure, it is a law as old as time and magic," he said at last. "It seems to me we must reach him in some way without the use of magic, and without appealing to love or peace, or exacerbating his inner conflict with more turmoil."

"What is there left, with enough power to overcome the gods, when we rule out all these things, Peridur?" Eleanor asked, disbelief in her tones.

"There is one thing left, my love. You and I come to it through our love of each other. But for others, this is not necessary."

Eleanor looked up at Peridur. He gave her a wink and smile as realisation dawned in her eyes.

Taking a moment to collect her thoughts, she began to sing again. This time her song did not seek to bring peace but arousal. She sang of need, of a full sack and hard cock. Of sultry women revealling flesh and giving enticing looks, and a longing to touch and be touched.

Her song intruded into the god's nightmare. She could see it working as the god's toga began to tent. Reaching down, she drew it back to expose his stiffening manhood under a blonde patch of hair. Her hand reached out to caress and coax it as she continued to sing. It was not long before the head fully extended from under the foreskin in search of her feathery touch.

Yet still the god did not awaken. Taking a seat beside him on his golden couch, Eleanor placed a hand on his brow, closed her eyes and entered into his dream. Plellegrin moved to her side and set his hands upon her shoulders, sharing his mystical power with her, and providing comfort and assurance.

She found Dream wandering in a labyrinth not unlike the caves used by the Abhors. He moved from place to place, searching without finding. His anxiety was evident in his frantic movements.

Weaving her song around him like a comfort blanket, Eleanor changed the dead end passageway so that it now led into a grotto of leafy trees and bushes. The sun filtered down from above as the god eagerly pushed his way through, glad to have found something other than more cave. Ahead, he could hear the sound of splashing water.

Eleanor trailed behind him, unnoticed, weaving the dream to her purpose.

Ahead the god pushed through into a small clearing. On the far side of it, water tinkled down a small cliff face and collected into a pool of clear blue water. In that water bathed a formless woman.

Picking up threads from the god's own thoughts, Eleanor shaped the energy in the water to fit his desire. The incarnate desire's hips and breasts grew to voluptuous proportions. Her skin became tinged with green, her hair long and the colour of corn. Violet eyes looked up at the god under long lashes.

Dream stood at the edge of the pool, transfixed as the woman moved towards him, shedding water from her pendulous breasts as she rose out of the pool. The hungry look in his azure blue eyes told Eleanor that this woman represented something primal and ultimately feminine to him.

Falling to his knees, the God of Dream prostrated himself before the principle of the feminine divine. When he arose, he had changed his appearance completely. A large rack of antlers graced his stag head. His torso and arms were those of a robust, hirsute man. His legs again assumed the shape of the stag. Between them dangled an enormous flaccid cock.

Eleanor grew alarmed as her song took on a life of its own. Other powers had been invoked, and they fed power into this scene and shaped the participants. Eleanor felt her control slipping away, to be replaced by the consciousness of creation itself, the original divine spark. What was left of Eleanor's dream self watched in fascination tinged with anxiety as the divine masculine and femine approached each other.

Dream enfolded her in his strong arms. The goddess figure nestled up against him and the song grew louder. The grotto faded from view to be replaced by a formless dark plane. Nearby, a flame burned brightly, casting shadows around the two figures.

Dream released the woman and took her by the hand. Together they approached the flame, and with a jump, passed either through or over it, Eleanor could not tell. The song spoke of cycles and rebirth. Dream and the woman emerged from the other side of the flame transformed. The god had become as wide as the sky and full of stars. The woman became a vision of earth, rich and fertile. The flame receded then vanished.

The tableau played tricks on Eleanor's vision. One moment she saw the starry sky over the earth. The next it was the god over the goddess, who opened herself to him as he plunged inside. Mostly she had the impression of energies at play, one blue, one green, and intermixing with each other.

As the passion between the figures rose, sparks were generated deep within the earth, growing in intensity. The song became steady and insistent, pounding at Eleanor's senses. Finally, a flood of stars entered into the earth, mixing with the sparks to make a new energy, brilliant white. The god withdrew and the white light grew to become blinding. With a crescendo, the song came to an abrupt end.

Eleanor found herself seated next to the god with Peridur standing next to her. The god's piercing blue eyes looked up at her. His toga was a mess as his cock deflated.

Eleanor stood up abruptly, embarrassed and alarmed at how the god might react to her manipulation. What hubris, she thought, to enter a dream of the God of Dreams and to see his innermost desires. What price would he exact for that transgression?

The god also stood, and in the process transformed his clothing to a fresh toga.

He smiled. "Would you like to be my acolyte," he asked, followed by a bit of a chuckle. "That was masterfully done. And like any good dream it resolved many things for me. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated."

"It was my honour and my duty," Eleanor replied as her face turned crimson. Peridur moved beside her and faced the god as well.

"We have come far to set you free, but in the end it was Eleanor's skill which did so," he said. "We are happy that you have recovered, for the sake of all the people of Arda. Grunash the Shaman also deserves credit for guarding the Abhors and minimising the damage caused throughout the years of their depredations."

Dream's steady gaze rested on Peridur's face with a weight that the elf could almost feel. "Love and War created quite a mess with their curse. The suffering must have been immense without the solace and escape of dreams," said the god. "For his valor and sacrifice, I will ensure Grunash is remembered in the dreams of his people."

"Indeed Love and War caused tremendous pain," Eleanor said. "But in the end, I think they repented of their actions."

"Perhaps I will go a bit easier on them, but still a price must be paid for their sin," Dream explained. "That is for later. First, I have a gift for you both. You have saved me and many others, but as well as that, the fruit of Eleanor's song even now walks the world and many blessings will come of her."

With that the god walked forward and touched the Soulbound each upon the brow. "You are two who are one, separated into two bodies. I give you this gift, that you may walk in each other's dreams whether waking or sleeping, and shape them as you will."

"My offer to Eleanor still stands," Dream said, almost in benediction. "If ever she comes to my temple, I will make her a priestess."

With that, he laid his hands upon their chests, and giving a push, sent them home.

Freke
Freke
3 Followers