Perils of Gaming

Story Info
les, bond, domi, humil. Woman is punished by girlfriend.
4.5k words
4.67
16.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dinodino3
dinodino3
36 Followers

Kate leaned forward in the dark room, her face lit by the glow of her monitor. Her eyes scanned the screen, her hands a flurry of focused motion. The sliding of her mouse across the desk and the typing of her mechanical keyboard were loud in the quiet room, but she could not hear the noises. A headset over her ears occluded ambient sound, allowing her to focus on the audio of the game as well as the communications from her teammates.

Her phone buzzed loudly on the wooden desk. Kate reached over and glanced at the message. It read, "Want to hang out tonight?" It was from her partner, June. She was relaxing downstairs.

She typed a quick reply: "k. need to finish game first."

Kate had been playing for a while, sitting down to relax at the end of a long day at work. Back then, light still illuminated the room from her window. Now the room was dark. Kate's stomach growled. She had skipped dinner. Her limbs were sore from a full day of activity. Hungry, tired, and needing to pee, she ignored her body's signals. Her greatest need was to relieve stress, but her current solution of playing games was having the opposite effect.

Her lack of self-care was affecting her performance in the competitive game. Kate was getting frustrated. She scowled in the darkness at her screen. Eyebrows furrowed over a tired frown as she struggled with the game. Her focus, her exhaustion, the darkness of the room, and her headset: all factors that made Kate oblivious to her girlfriend lurking nearby.

June smiled, sitting on the bed. She was sitting up on the mattress, leaning back against the headboard. She watched Kate from the dark corner, admiring her partner's determined concentration. June adored her girlfriend--her intensity, her focus. Although it sometimes bordered on obsession, June didn't mind her partner's occasional indulgences. June loved her girlfriend's competitive streak; it was what made it so fun to dominate and humiliate her.

June had planned to seduce her girlfriend after Kate was done with her game. She had waited patiently after exchanging texts, but that was a while ago. Kate had gotten distracted, sucked back into the game. June was only slightly miffed-- enough that she would enjoy hatching her revenge scheme. She reached her arm down off the bed, bending it under to reach for a sac. It was filled with sex toys and bondage equipment, stored safely under the bed.

"Someone's there!" Kate suddenly called out into her mic. "Kill them!"

June's heart skipped a beat but quickly realized Kate was referring to something in her game. The silent woman continued rummaging blindly under the bed until she felt the soft fabric of a bag. June peered inside, inventorying the various toys stored inside.

She looked back at Kate. Her partner was still deeply engrossed in her activity. June had little comprehension of the various colors and shapes that blurred across the screen--but she knew about Kate. She read her body language, her fidgeting, and her harsh tone of voice. Kate was losing. Again. The activity was not helping Kate destress. June had a better alternative for her.

"Fuck," Kate groaned. Her chair creaked as she leaned her weight back. Fingers ran through her hair as she crossed her hands behind her head.

Kate glanced at the screen. She gasped loudly, startled by the reflection of a figure backlit on the dark monitor. Kate tried to turn around, but hands gripped her wrists, wrenching her arms down and back around the chair. She put up a momentary resistance, but the loud clicking of cuffs sealed her fate. Cold metal pressed into her skin. Kate would have screamed, but the startling sensations had a strange familiarity to them. She turned her head to glare at June.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Kate whispered. Her headset was still on, and June could faintly hear the chatter of Kate's friends. The microphone sticking out over Kate's mouth acted like a makeshift gag, muting her protests for fear of virtual embarrassment.

"You said you wanted to hang out," June replied, also whispering. "That was an hour ago."

Kate furrowed her eyebrows, then raised them in sudden comprehension. She remained silent.

June continued, "No worries, though. If you want to play games, we can play together!"

June had a pile of ropes in her hands, which she threw in Kate's lap. When her victim kicked her legs out in protest, June grabbed an ankle and started looping rope around it. In a matter of seconds, June skillfully tied both feet back and up. The ropes held Kate's feet off the ground and spread her knees to each side of the chair.

"A new match just started. Can you let me finish?" Kate whined loudly. She tested the cuffs, yanking on the chain and sliding them up and down against the back of the chair.

"You seem a bit tied up for the moment. I'll play this one," June replied. At the same time, she could hear muffled voices in Kate's headset.

"Nothing, sorry. Just talking to my cat," Kate replied, speaking to her online friends. She glared at June, who was now moving to stand between her and the desk. "You don't know how to play! Just let me go."

Kate thrashed against the cuffs and rope, bucking her torso. The thrashing shook the chair. She grunted in frustration at her predicament.

In response, June wrapped rope around Kate's waist, then her chest, cinching it tightly to pin her victim's body down into the chair. The ropes crisscrossed and tightly hugged Kate's body, with the added effect of crushing her chest from above and below. Kate continued struggling but was now severely limited in her range of motion. Her feet rotated, and her hands flexed. The only other part of her body that she could still move was her head.

June let the poor woman keep her clothes. The loose tank top and pajama shorts would offer little protection.

Kate scowled at her captor but said nothing. She shook her head vigorously, trying to dislodge the headset so she could complain properly. It remained in place.

June giggled while finishing the predicament with a few final ropes. June watched Kate desperately eye the monitor, noticing that the game had started. Kate's avatar sat inactive, despite the flurry of activity around it.

"The game started. Can you move my character? I'm going to get killed!" Kate whispered angrily. June could hear a loud noise from the headset and turned to look at Kate's avatar, which had just been killed-- or destroyed. June wasn't sure what was happening.

"Too late!" June laughed. "Just a moment, then I'll play for you."

"Sorry, guys. Having trouble with my keyboard," Kate spoke into her mic. "Be there soon..."

June sat in Kate's lap, nestling between her victim's spread thighs. Kate leaned her head to the side to look past June at the screen. June also looked at the screen, leaning forward to readjust the keyboard and mouse. She started awkwardly turning the camera, getting a feel for the controls. June laughed as her avatar ragdolled violently across the floor, propelled by some unknown effect. Kate groaned in response to the gruesome death.

"You need to dodge!" Kate suggested with hushed anger. She hung her head down and groaned as she watched June struggle with the controls. June giggled as the character hopped in place, and then started rotating in slow circles. Flashes of red on the screen, and the character fell lifeless to the ground.

"Sorry, guys. Still having trouble with my keyboard," Kate projected into the mic. She continued whispering to June. "You are terrible! Let me out so I can play."

"Okay, fine," June replied. "But first, let's make some rules."

Kate raised an eyebrow in response, questioning her captor's intentions.

June continued finagling with the controls but glanced back to look at her captive. "Next game, if you do better than me, I'll let you go, and you can play your game for the rest of the night."

Kate laughed. "Do better than you? You have died five times. Look at the screen, your avatar is walking into a wall. A child could play better than you."

"Sure. And if you lose, you'll have to play my game for the rest of the night. And you won't like the game I choose..." To emphasize the point, June reached back and pinched Kate's thigh, causing her captive to squeal in pain.

Kate contemplated quietly for a second, before replying, "Fine. But you have to let my hands be free the entire time."

"Deal," June replied. She hopped up off Kate's lap and went around to uncuff her hands.

Kate massaged her own hands where the tight cuffs had imprinted on her skin, then grabbed the wooden desk to pull the chair in close. With her body still pinned back, she had to scooch close to manage the keyboard and mouse.

She readjusted the headset which had fallen askew. "Alright, I fixed my keyboard."

June stood behind Kate, resting her hands on either side of the chair's headrest. She watched her girlfriend start the next round. She admired her partner's precision, having gained a new appreciation for the difficulty of moving the character and camera around. Kate's avatar sprinted around with renewed grace-- but June was not worried about losing the bet. She had a plan.

"I'm headed to checkpoint B, make sure-- Oh!"

Kate let out an uncontrolled gasp, as she felt a hand on her chest. She glanced away from the screen at her partner's arm, which had drifted down to rest near to a nipple.

Kate repeated herself, "Sorry. Make sure--"

Kate closed her mouth, suppressing a moan. June had started massaging with her hand, cupping her partner beneath her shirt. She brought her other hand down. She playfully groped her partner's tits, which were made perkier by the rope above and below her chest.

"Cheater," Kate hissed quietly.

June laughed, "I'll stop if you want."

Kate scowled but said nothing. She tried to focus on the game, ignoring the sensation of June fondling her chest. She aimed at an enemy, mashing her keyboard in the intense moment-- but June playfully tugged on a nipple through fabric. The pain caused Kate to jerk her arm. Her character spun around as Kate lost control. The enemy killed Kate's character, causing the screen to go gray. June laughed as the other player started repeatedly crouching on Kate's lifeless body.

"Something wrong, Kate?" June teased.

"No. Just a small setback," Kate replied.

Her character came back to life and immediately started sprinting with determination. Meanwhile, June worked diligently on her partner's chest, digging her thumbs in and occasionally grabbing a nipple between two fingers.

Annoyed with her captive's shirt, June started pulling the fabric up. It took a bit of effort to get the shirt through the tight ropes, but she managed to pull it through inch by inch, until Kate's chest and midriff were exposed.

Kate glanced down with concern, as her breasts were laid bare. She was not wearing a bra, and her hard nipples were completely exposed. She struggled to refocus on the game.

Another crucial moment in the game, and Kate yelped into her microphone as her nipples were twisted and pulled. She groaned in frustration. Kate looked back to glare at June while she waited to respawn.

"Nothing, just some background noises," Kate replied into her mic, breathlessly.

Kate was finding it impossible to avoid moaning-- a teammate asked once again about weird sounds coming from her mic. Her cheeks had turned bright red. She quickly yanked the headset off and threw it on the ground.

"Isn't communication important in that game?" June teased. "How will you know where the enemies are?"

Kate rolled her eyes. She was frustrated, finding it impossible to focus on the game. She twisted in her ropes, trying to get her breasts away from June's steady hands. Her eyes darted between the screen, and staring at her own chest.

Another pivotal moment, another distracted gasp.

Kate, despite her determination, was not performing well. Her character had died five times and had not scored a single kill in return.

"How's it going?" June asked.

"Fine..." Kate lied.

"What's your score? I can't tell," June teased.

"Shut up. The game isn't over yet."

"Zero kills... five deaths... Is that good?"

"Shut up. Let me play."

She ignored her partner's wish, increasing the rhythm of her attentive strokes. June felt Kate's chest rise and fall quickly in her hands. Kate's mouth hung open and her eyebrows pleaded as she fought for a single kill-- anything to break the tie.

Kate's avatar was hiding in a corner. Her hands dropped away from the desk, as she gave up on controlling the character. Her hands reached back to grab June's wrists. She didn't try to push June away-- she just gripped impulsively at the pleasurable sensations. It was the contortions of someone overwhelmed by lust.

Kate didn't even notice when her character was killed one final time before the match ended. Her eyes were glued to her partner's face, looking upwards submissively, yearning for more.

"I think you lost, Kate," June teased.

"You cheated..."

"No, I didn't. You let yourself get distracted."

June grabbed her partner's wrists, bringing them back around the chair. Her partner offered no resistance, sagging limply. June closed the cuffs around her hands.

"Now, let's play my game!"

"And what game is that?" Kate asked quietly.

"The game where you beg for my attention." June spun the chair around, explaining with intentional slowness to her bound captive, continuing; "I don't appreciate being ignored. So as an apology, and a reminder of your undying love for me... I want you to beg for my attention!"

As she spun around, Kate squirmed nervously. She wasn't sure what June had in store for her, but she knew it would be an ordeal. Still, she bit her lip in excitement.

"I lost track of time earlier... I'm sorry about that..." Kate apologized.

"You will be."

Kate shifted in her rope. She had already abandoned hope of escape, but June's hungry stare and wide smirk were making her even more apprehensive.

June continued rotating the chair slowly until Kate faced away, towards the computer. Kate struggled in vain to look behind the chair as June rummaged for additional supplies.

"Here we go... this will be useful. And this," June muttered.

Kate twisted her head, but couldn't see what June had grabbed. She shook in her ropes, kicking her legs in a vain attempt to rotate the chair, which refused to cooperate.

She gasped as June dangled a ball gag in front of her. She swayed the long strap back and forth, taunting her prey.

"Not that!" Kate whined. "I thought you wanted me to beg?"

"Begging is a state of mind, Kate," June teased. "But don't worry-- You'll get your chance. Now open up!"

Kate's eyes pleaded for mercy, but she obeyed. She grunted as the rubber ball popped behind her teeth. She glared at her captor, but still bent her head forward to allow June to buckle the strap behind her head.

"So now you decide to listen? Too little, too late," June taunted.

Kate despised gags: the aches, the drool, the humiliation. However, in her current predicament June would get it in one way or the other. Obedience seemed the best course of action at the present moment. Kate silently prayed for mercy from her sadistic girlfriend.

"What next... these look fun!"

June had grabbed a pair of metallic nipple clamps. Kate shook her head and bucked against the restraints. Her legs flailed in horrid anticipation.

"I know your nipples are sensitive... but think about how cute these will look! You do want to make me happy, right?"

June spun Kate around to face her. She pinched open one of the clamps and slowly brought it towards one of Kate's exposed nipples. Kate tried futility to twist away, to shield herself from the cruel device.

June hovered the clamp an inch away, taunting Kate with dreadful anticipation for several long moments. She laughed as Kate squirmed, begged, and whined, frantically trying to twist away.

Kate screamed through her gag as the toy clamped down. The pain wasn't normally that bad, but her nipples were already sore from the earlier abuse. Her body shuddered. She shut her eyes, waiting for the initial shock to subside. She shook her head vigorously as June placed the second clamp, but of course June ignored her.

"A little humiliation... a little pain... what's next?" June teased. Kate couldn't bear to find out.

Kate sighed in relief as the next act was revealed-- a vibrating toy. The whole affair had gotten her extremely riled up, and her pussy was aching. The pink toy had a matching remote that controlled the level and type of buzzing. It was a pleasant device, when used properly.

June knelt on the floor in front of the chair. She placed the pink toy between Kate's spread legs. June took her hands and started tracing the elastic hem of Kate's shorts. Gyrating hips and quick breathing told June her captive was already desperate. June obliged, sliding the pants down a few inches.

June slowly teased her hand down, into the small gap between skin and fabric. She explored the prickly stubble of Kate's shaved bush, then traced feathery circles around Kate's mound. Her victim bucked up against the ropes around her waist, begging for more. June slipped a finger between her lips. It slid easily along the wet skin.

"Having fun?" June teased. Kate stared daggers at her captors, eyebrows furrowed in resentment, but slowly nodded her head in affirmation. The ambiguous reply made June laugh with satisfaction.

June grabbed the small, silicone toy and brought it between Kate's legs. She rubbed it up and down her pussy, teasing Kate's entrance. After a few moments, it slipped in. Kate gasped. A long, rubbery tail stuck out of her pussy, the only sign of the device plunged into Kate. The captive woman moaned loudly.

"Calm down, Kate. It's not even on yet!"

June was also enjoying herself immensely. She eyed her captive partner top-to-bottom. She admired disheveled hair and pleading eyes-- a line of drool running down her chin and onto breasts brutally squeezed by rope and clamped with metal. Kate's arms and legs tensed as she fought against rope and steel.

June grabbed the remote. Quiet buzzing of the toy filled the room. The effect was obvious on Kate's demeanor. She began moaning into her gag, eyes closing and she contended with the powerful vibrations.

"Too strong? How about this..."

The device started pulsing rhythmically. And randomly. It would remain dormant for several seconds, then spring to life. Kate groaned and shook her head. It wasn't the first time June had chosen that irritating setting.

June watched with pleasure as Kate fought against the teasing sensations. The device would remain alive for a long while, causing Kate to begin trembling. Then, it would power down for just as long, leaving Kate a whining, panting mess. Other times, it would flash quickly, turning off and on in quick pulses. This caused Kate to twitch, jerking at each sudden burst.

"Comfortable?" June asked. Kate looked up with pleading eyes.

June slipped a blindfold over Kate's eyes. She enjoyed that final look Kate gave before her eyes were sealed. Completing her victim's sensory deprivation, June stooped down to pick up the headset. It was powered off now. She slid it over Kate's ears.

"I think the mic is still on... better be quiet!" June lied.

Kate did not react. June laughed, remembering she could no longer hear her surroundings.

Kate turned her head side-to-side, futilely trying to determine her partner's whereabouts. Deprived of sight and sound, the only sensation her mind could feel was the painful clamps on her nipples and the buzzing toy in her pussy. With no distractions, Kate had no choice but to feel them strongly.

June went to her side, lifted one of the earmuffs slightly, and whispered, "I'll be back in one hour. Fifty-nine minutes, to be exact. That's how long you ignored me. You better be ready to beg for forgiveness when I get back, or you will be here all night."

dinodino3
dinodino3
36 Followers
12