Perils of Gaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June let go of the headset, and it fell back onto Kate's ear. Her captive started struggling against her restraints, begging with distorted words for mercy. Kate heard the door slam shut but was unsure if June had actually left.

The frantic woman tried to spit out the gag, pushing on it with her tongue, but it was firmly lodged. She turned to her cuffs, pulling on them and yanking against the chain. When that failed, she examined the ropes. She kicked her feet and bucked her torso, quickly deciding that was not only a waste of energy, but a reminder of the cruel toys on her nipples. The metal clamps bounced with her every movement, deepening her torture.

The worst thing of all was the vibrating toy. It was driving her mad. It buzzed with uncanny intelligence, bringing her to the brink of climax, then turning off. It almost seemed to Kate that the pattern had changed-- no longer random. She decided that must have been a cruel trick of her mind, a manifestation of her lustful desperation. It turned off and on with sinister precision.

Kate's mind struggled with the sensory isolation. On one hand, she had nothing to distract herself from the pain and pleasure forced on her body. On the other hand, it was surprisingly relaxing. She could feel the tension leave her body, memories of her stressful day at work lost to the void. Despite her struggles and protests, she secretly enjoyed being June's captive.

Kate teetered on the edge of climax. Every time her thighs began to tremble, or her moans grew too loud, it would shut off. Just long enough for her to cool down, to lose sight of her tantalizing release.

The torture continued indefinitely. Kate lost track of time. After what felt like ten minutes, she could no longer control herself. She thrashed against her restraints, despite the clamps on her nipples, until she reached the point of exhaustion. Even then, she continued struggling. She cried into her gag-- for mercy, in anger, for release. No answer came.

Her head hung forward, defeated, but her torment continued. Minutes felt like hours. Kate had only the arrhythmic buzzing of the device to track time. Her moans grew louder, then mixed with sobs. She could no longer take the sensations heaped onto her body. She needed out, but more importantly she needed to cum.

The device remained on a few moments longer than usual-- pressure built up between her legs. Kate begged for it to stay on.

The buzzing stopped.

Kate flailed against her restraints. She was manic-- a minute longer and she felt her mind would implode.

Fortunately, Kate felt the headset slide off her head. She sighed in relief and started begging to be let out.

"Hey, Kate. Having fun by yourself?"

Kate shook her head vigorously. Compared to the silent isolation she had endured, her partner's voice had never sounded so beautiful. She felt she might cry.

"Maybe you'd rather hang out with me?"

The toy buzzed to life inside Kate, who tensed her thighs uncontrollably. She whimpered angrily as the device once again powered down. She nodded desperately.

"Or maybe you need some more alone time? I can arrange that..."

Kate started begging behind her gag. Her captor tugged on the gag, pulling it out of her mouth and letting it fall around her neck. She swallowed heavily and quickly, clearing her mouth of saliva. "Please..." her voice croaked momentarily. She cleared her throat and continued. "Please, don't leave me alone like this."

"But I thought you wanted to play by yourself?"

"No! I want to hang out with you!" Kate cried.

"What!" June said with mock surprise. "I'm not sure I believe you..."

"Please..."

Kate's words were heavy with desperation, and continually interrupted by gasps and moans as the vibrator continued its work.

"Are you sorry for leaving me alone earlier?"

"Yes!"

Kate moaned as the vibrator turned up to maximum power, she gasped as she felt a hand on her chest. A finger brushed like lightning against her overstimulated body. She whimpered as June tugged her clamps. The painful sensations put her over the edge; Kate felt herself plummeting quickly to an explosive climax.

One of the hands slid down, past her stomach and between her legs. It wasted no time, stroking her swollen clit. Kate screamed into her gag. Pressure built up across her body

"Oh, fuck!" Kate moaned. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...!"

She twisted against her ropes, pressure built up over the last hour unleashing across her entire body. Everything tensed, even her breathing fell to the wayside as waves of pleasure crashed across her. Thighs began to tremble from overstimulation, but the climax continued, a second wave punishing her body.

The tension released. Kate sagged back into the chair. Endorphins coursed through her veins. She breathed heavily in relief. She started squirming, as she realized June had not stopped. Fingers continued stroking her clit and the vibrator continued unerringly.

"You're done when I say you're done."

Kate groaned. She fought to get away from the sensations, which in an instant had gone from pleasurable to punishing. She braced for another climax, shaking her head for mercy that would never arrive.

"Please..." she managed between gasps.

"Please what? Stop? ... or keep going?"

"Please!" she cried unintelligibly.

Kate threw her head back in pained ecstasy. June used the opportunity to free Kate's nipples from the clamps. Kate screamed as blood rushed back into the sore flesh, a pain far worse than the initial shock. Despite the torture, Kate continued to climax. The pain seemed to heighten the orgasm, which resonated across her body.

She sagged back into the chair once again. Her head hung to the side. June continued for a few moments, testing her partner for a potential third round, but when Kate lay lifeless she abandoned the pursuit.

Kate felt hands release her with focused speed. The toy slid out, ropes unwound, hands uncuffed. Kate felt a glass of water pressed to her lips, which she drank greedily.

The blindfold slipped off, and Kate's eyes adjusted quickly to the dark room. She glanced at her partner, who was standing next to her. Kate looked at her with contented exhaustion.

"You are way more fun than video games..." Kate sighed.

"I don't know... I kind of enjoyed trying that one! Maybe we can play it together properly, next time."

Kate giggled, remembering June's terrible performance.

"Sure. That would be nice..."

With her partner's help, Kate stood up. Her legs were weak with exhaustion, and her whole body ached, but the pain was dull in comparison to the pleasure still echoing across her body.

June had been right--her partner was a way better solution to stress than even the most fun video game. She still felt bad about blowing her off earlier, but was content with the way things had turned out. She fell asleep in her partner's arms.

12