Period Sex

Story Info
Shane forces Scarlett into anal.
1.4k words
2.42
28k
12
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

Scarlett was exhausted after a busy week at work, job hunting & attending job interviews in her free time, and she was looking forward to a relaxing weekend with Shane. He greeted her at the front door, kissing her and pulling her into a tight hug before leading her into the kitchen. "Wine?" he asked, opening the fridge and holding up the bottle. Scarlett exaggerated her excitement, clinging to his shoulders and kissing him. "Just a straw with this then?" he laughed. They went up to his room with their drinks and some snacks to watch a film and chat.

"Did you see the news about the music festival happening at the park in a few weeks?" Scarlett asked. Shane nodded. "Do you fancy going?" she asked.

Shane made a face. "Don't see the point, it's only down the road. I'm not paying to get into the park just for a gig I'll be able to hear from here!" he scoffed.

"Oh, ok. I just thought it'd be fun to go since we never do anything like that together. Can I come round here and listen with you then?" she asked.

"I don't know about that, babe. I'm not sure what I'll be doing that night." he said dismissively. Scarlett was disappointed but didn't pursue it further.

After the film, Scarlett unpacked her bag and remembered the massage oil she'd brought. "Would you rub this on my back, please?" she asked.

"Is your back sore?" he asked, finishing his 4th beer. He gestured to her to pull up her top and lie down on her tummy on the bed and he hesitantly poured some oil on his hands.

"Yeah," she said, as he rubbed her back half-heartedly. "I'm dying of period pain, just feeling a bit exhausted." she said.

He stopped. "You can have a bath if you want?" he said. She agreed and gathered her things. "Take your time, do you want more wine?" he asked. She held out her glass and he poured the rest of the bottle into it.

"I haven't had much to eat today, gonna be suddenly really drunk in a minute!" she laughed and went to have a bath.

Half an hour later, feeling more relaxed thanks to the warm bath and bottle of wine, she returned to Shane's room where he was reading. "Can I have a cuddle?" she asked, lying down on the bed beside him.

He smiled down at her and put his book down. He leaned down and kissed her before lying down and passionately kissing her, caressing her body with his hands and groaning as she stroked her hand into his hair. He sat her up and pulled her pyjama top off then squeezed her breasts but she shuddered and groaned. "Ahh, be gentle. They're sore!" she whispered.

He apologised then took his t-shirt off and unbuckled his jeans. "Take these off" he whispered, tugging at her pyjama bottoms.

Scarlett was surprised, Shane never normally wanted to be intimate in any way when she had her period. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"Of course, babe." he replied puzzled, helping her take off her pyjama bottoms. They started kissing again as Scarlett pulled on his jeans to take them off him. She sat up on her knees beside him in the bed and he grasped her hip then slid his hand into her pants.

She broke their kiss. "Hold on, I have a tampon in. Give me a second to take it out." she said, getting off the bed to go to the bathroom.

"A tampon?" Shane asked.

"Yeah...I've got my period." Scarlett replied.

"Oh..." said Shane, disappointed.

"We can put a towel down, it's not very heavy." Scarlett looked at him, confused. "Am I just really drunk or did we not have a conversation about how my back was sore from period pain?" she asked.

"Ah... yeah...I just didn't think... never mind." he said, shaking his head. "Yeah I'm not really into it just now..." he looked awkward.

"I wondered if you'd suddenly decided you were OK with period sex." Scarlett replied, lying down on the bed.

Shane stroked her thigh. "What am I supposed to do with this?" he asked, nodding towards his hard cock.

Scarlett raised her eyebrows, sighed and laughed. Shane tutted. "Do you want a blow job?" she asked. He shook his head. "Hand job?" she asked. He shook his head. "I dunno then, you've got two hands of your own." she laughed. He sighed, irritated.

"Well that's not very fair, get me all worked up and leave me like this!" he exclaimed.

"You?! I'm drunk and horny as fuck but you don't want to know because of a bit of blood!" she laughed. "To be blunt, I just need to get off too."

"How about..." Shane started, playfully "if I put it in your ass?" he asked. Scarlett looked at him, frowning. "We're both horny, we talked about it before... we could give it a go?" he asked.

Scarlett pursed her lips. "I'm not sure that's exactly what I meant. Also, I don't think with your dick in my ass that there's much in this for me." she said.

Shane sighed, annoyed and folded his arms. "Don't sulk!" Scarlett scolded.

"Well, why did you come over if you had your period and felt rubbish?" Shane snapped.

"I wanted to see you, to spend time with you, to have a cuddle. There ARE other things to do besides have sex, Shane!" Scarlett said. "Unless that's all you want me for now? So I may as well go home since I'm no use to you this week."

"No, don't go home, babe." he said, sighing. "C'mon we can just try it? Laura from work said...and I've heard...you can orgasm from anal and that might help your pain..." he asked, playfully. Scarlett frowned. "Let's just try babe and we can stop if you don't like it." he said. "C'mon, Scarl. For me." he groaned.

Scarlett sighed. "Alright! I mean, I'm not exactly...prepared... but...whatever you want." she hissed.

He sat up on his knees and moved down the bed, turning her over on to her stomach and pulling her up onto her knees. He leaned on her back, pushing her onto the bed and spread her ass cheeks then rubbed his cock around her asshole. "Hang on, you're not just going straight in are you? What about lube...or even a finger first?" she asked.

"SHUSH!" he growled, leaning harder on her back and spitting on her asshole before pushing his cock in to it. Scarlett whimpered and gasped, clenching her muscles and trying to pull away from him. "Stay still and just relax will you!" he growled.

"I can't, it's sore. I don't want to do this Shane." she gasped.

"It'll be fine in a minute." he growled, thrusting into her with a groan. She gasped and whimpered and began to tremble. He grasped her wrist and held it tightly behind her as he thrust in again. Scarlett whimpered again but Shane was the quietest she'd ever heard him. She tried to move but she was so uncomfortable and he held her in place. On the third thrust she felt Shane shudder and push hard into her and then he began panting.

"Did you just cum inside me?" she asked.

"Yeah." he said, coldly.

"Why did you do that? I didn't say you could do that." her voice wobbled.

"What's the big deal? It was only your ass anyway." he said, pulling his cock out and standing up. Scarlett winced and trembled at the stinging. "Here," he threw his t-shirt at her. "Wipe yourself with that." he said, leaving the room.

Scarlett lay down on her side on the bed, she felt kind of numb. Her ass was sore and she was sure she was bleeding. She reached down then looked at her hand. No, just jizz and period blood. Lucky me, she thought sarcastically.

Shane came back into the room and looked at her, she felt he was annoyed at even her being there. She got up and gathered her clothes before going down to the bathroom to wash herself again. She sat on the toilet, still trembling, thinking about how unfeeling and forceful Shane had just been with her. She was glad for the bottle of wine she'd had to take the edge off but she couldn't help feeling upset. She went back up to Shane's room and he was lying in bed with his back to her, in the dark.

Scarlett fumbled in her bag for some painkillers and gulped them down with water before getting into bed beside him. As soon as she lay down she heard him sighing. "Shane..." she said.

"What?! Scarlett, would you just fuck up for once!" he hissed.

Scarlett turned onto her side and pulled the duvet round her and cried.


Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers