Perks of the Job Ch. 01

Story Info
A normal day in the office.
4.3k words
4.4
25.1k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly sat in the passenger seat of her husband's car, parked just outside the company where she worked. She was still getting ready, applying a little make-up. She always made it a habit to look professional. Some pop music sang to her from the car's speakers. The smell of her coffee, which Jim held for her, filled the car.

She pretended not to see her husband staring at her from the driver's seat. She held her gaze at the mirror under the visor, her bright blue eyes stared back at her as she applied a subtle shade of lipstick. Lately, this had been one of her favorite parts of her morning routine; no matter how tedious and boring her husband would be, the sensation of puckering her lips, making a little 'kissy' face in the mirror, put her in such a good mood. She felt her whole body perk up as she did this ritual and gave herself a wink. Her finger twirled the end of her tight ponytail while she thought about the start of her workday, and she couldn't help but giggle. She briefly regretted that her sense of professionalism dictated that she wore her hair up like this. She had lovely golden locks. She had lovely everything, really. She'd had a short career as an underwear model but was told that her breasts were too large. But she didn't mind. When Molly had auditioned, she had only been looking for a back-up plan to pay for school just in case she didn't get the scholarships she'd applied for. But her grades had gotten her a full ride, so she didn't weep over a lost modeling job. Not that any of that mattered now.

Molly glanced out the window to the entrance. This building had become her favorite place in the world; she absolutely loved working there. Thinking about how much she loved her job made her suddenly realize how tight her white blouse was, especially around the chest. She absent-mindedly undid the top button, allowing 2 beautiful inches of cleavage to greet her through the mirror. As she stared, she nearly undid a second button, but she stopped herself. Her brow furrowed as she hesitated. What was the most professional number of buttons to undo? She shook herself out of confusion. Her anticipation to start the day overcame her desire for perfection. She barely turned to reach for the coffee in Jim's hand, her eyes locked on the steps to her work entrance, but she didn't quite open the door before-

"Babe?" Jim's voice was like a splash of cold water. "You're heading in already? Isn't it still, like, an hour early?"

Molly suppressed the urge to roll her eyes and turned to face her regular husband. She tried not to sound too cold when she said, "I just like to get an early start. I'm getting into a good rhythm."

"Yes. You've been going in earlier and earlier. And keeping busy here later and later." Jim's brow furrowed.

"You know the work is important to me. I thought you'd be supportive." Molly hoped that last remark would put an end to this tedious conversation. He didn't work here at Bartok Industries. He couldn't know how great it was, how fulfilling the work was. He wasn't her work husband. Not that she had a work husband, but still. Molly watched Jim's lips move. As he whined, she was trying to think of her co-workers, but couldn't seem to remember any of their faces or names. Weird.

Jim was still talking. "And you never used to drink coffee, but now you insist that we get a cup before work every morning. That'd be fine, but I never see you drink it. We just haven't been seeing much of each other lately, and I thought we could take this time to...talk. To touch base with each other."

Molly couldn't take sitting here any longer. She mustered up as much affection for this man as she could and said "Oh honey, I'll be home later and we can talk then, if you're still awake, okay?" Before he could respond she kissed him on the cheek, noting that puckering her lips at that moment didn't fill her with any joy or excitement at all, and practically leaped out the door into the winter air, the coffee in her hand.

The thought of starting work made her hips sway with a seductive energy that she just couldn't hide. She turned and gave her husband a little wave with her fingers. She couldn't see his face through the tinted car window, but she hoped that he would just assume that her little dance was for him, even though it most certainly was not. Maybe that would ease some of his whining, but she doubted it. She knew that most men would appreciate the way her black, ankle-length pencil skirt hugged her curves, but she also knew that Jim would continue to be a chore.

Molly forced Jim out of her thoughts, not that it was hard. She glanced at the snow on the ground as she walked and was passively aware that she should have been cold, wearing only her skirt and blouse. But she just hadn't been feeling cold at all lately. In fact, she probably would have been much more comfortable with less clothing. She did, however, want to stay professional. What she was wearing would achieve that, without sacrificing too much of her natural good looks. Professional didn't have to mean boring and dumpy, right?

Molly approached the side of the building from the parking lot, her heels clicking away the silent morning. The main entrance was down the walkway to the right and around the corner. She made a left, turning towards her entrance. Some of the employees were required to take a special entrance. She couldn't remember why, at that moment; something about security maybe? Yeah, that made sense. They were just keeping her safe. Just one of the many ways this company was so good to her.

Jim, her regular non-work husband, may have been boring and tedious, like always, but he had brought up an interesting question about the coffee in her hand. Molly thought it over as she made her way around the corner to the back of the company building. She didn't really like coffee and had no interest in drinking this cup in her hands, but she knew that she wanted it. She had insisted that she needed a cup of coffee, every morning. But why, if not to drink it?

Molly looked up and saw the single door that would let her inside, and to the left was the security guard's window. The middle-aged man looked up from his book and gave her a sweet smile. She politely returned his smile and offered a 'Good morning!' in a perky, but professional voice. He would recognize her and let her in. What was his name again? Bob? Bill?

He jovially replied, "Morning Molz! How's the tightest little pussy in the building? Hope it's not too sore after yesterday."

Molly froze as a distinct clicking sound heralded the unlocking of her entrance. The man's smile widened.

"What did you just say to me?" She tried to remain calm, but the hand holding her coffee trembled. That was beyond unprofessional. She couldn't believe what she had just heard.

"You just wait right there." Molly reached out a hand to open the door. If he thought she was too timid to say anything back, he had another thing coming. This would be his last day working here, that was for sure. She would...

Standing just inside her company's glorious building, Molly's mind went blank. Her thoughts went all pink and she thought she could hear distant music. What was that song? She liked it. She couldn't remember what she had been about to do. She glanced at the coffee in her hand. Oh! Right!

Billy had said the kindest thing and she was about to thank him.

She made her away around to the door to the security office and marched inside, not bothering to close the door behind her.

"Wait for what?" Billy was still smiling. He was just so cute when he was being coy. His smile brightened up her whole day! The smell of his sweat permeating the office made her chest flush, she could feel her excited breaths heaving her breasts up and down underneath her blouse. God, what had she been thinking, putting on this ugly thing? Her clothes were suddenly so uncomfortable, her dainty fingers automatically shot up to the buttons imprisoning her tits.

"Wait for me, you stud." Silly Billy's chuckle made her heart flutter, but then she spotted the bulge in his pants. Molly's underwear got very damp as she remembered all the times he'd fucked her in this very office with that massive man-meat.

Molly's hands undid the last button on her blouse without her even thinking about it. But, all the better. She threw the blouse onto Billy's desk and skipped over to him, his coffee still in her hand. As she backed into his lap, she made sure her tight round ass could feel his incredible cock through her skirt and his pants. She made a big deal of shimmying her rear down into him, as if adjusting into her seat. She regretted her long skirt, realizing that if she could spread her legs, she'd be straddling him. She then thrust her bra-covered tits just below his face. She was trying to tease him, but he just kept his eye contact with her. God that was so hot! This man was going to make her work for it, and then just made her want to work that much harder.

Billy raised his eyebrows as he looked at the paper cup in her hand. "Is that for me?"

Molly nodded coquettishly then took a big sip of his coffee, still warm. She held it in her mouth as she brought her lips down to his, reach her arms around his neck. She loved the feel of his lips on hers as she poured his first sip of coffee into his mouth, which was followed closely by her tongue. She had made out with this man almost every morning since she started working here, and she never tired of it. Each passing day only made her want him more and more. On the mornings when she hadn't made out with him, he had been out sick for two days. But she made sure his substitute hadn't regretted covering for her Billy Boy, and when he came back she stayed late, long after the end of her work day, showing him how much she'd missed his morning kisses.

Her hand instinctively came to the buckle of his pants, she was prepared to rip his pants off, but Billy's hand gently, firmly, grabbed her own as he stopped her.

His smile hadn't wavered. "Thanks for the coffee, gorgeous, but don't you need to see to the boss, first?"

A quiet echo of music filled Molly's whole body as she thought of Sir.

Molly's lips pouted as she looked at him though her eyelashes. Then she stood up and delicately touched his handsome nose with her index finger. "You're right, of course." She slowly traced her finger along a line connecting his nose, his lips, his chin, his chest, his belly button. Then she lightly dragged her finger along the length of his delicious dick. "You'll save some of that for me, won't you?" Without waiting for his answer, she undressed in front of him, removing her skirt, then her plain white bra and panties. Her massive tits sprang outward away from her body, as if desperately wanting to be sucked, and sat remarkably high up on her chest for how large they were. "I'll be back for those, Billy Boy" she said as she turned to leave. "Try not to lose them...again." She gave him a quick wink as she headed out into the hall and down to the locker room.

Molly's heels echoed on the concrete floor with each step. No one was around to see her naked form, which disappointed her. She just didn't feel right being naked without anyone to show off to. She could hear Zoey's moans even before she opened the door. She walked down the lane to find her locker but stopped as she passed the alcove where Zoey was bouncing up and down on Ryan's cock, cowgirl-style. Her coffee-colored flesh shivered in constant orgasm as she moaned. Molly had to fight not to start playing with herself. The sight was so hot. Maybe she and Zoey would double-team him later. That'd be amazing! Ryan looked up and was just able to meet Molly's eyes from the angle where he lay. She blew him a kiss and turned dutifully toward the alcove where her locker was keeping her real professional clothes.

Molly entered the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. Her golden locks were no longer tied up in a ponytail. Her hair was free. Free to blow in the wind, or to be pulled. Molly hoped it would be the latter. A black choker necklace adorned her pale neck, a long-sleeve white-colored, see-through blouse covered her torso stopping just beneath her breasts, which were barely covered by a tiny white bra. Her A black skirt barely covered her hips and stopped, leaving her round, curvaceous ass exposed for all her co-workers to gaze at. She desperately hoped they would do more than look. Underboob was clearly visible beneath the see-through blouse, which was how she liked it. Honestly it was all too much covering for her preference. Most days she ended up naked anyway. But Sir liked a bit of class, a hint of modesty. Music began to fill her whole body again and her lips parted as she thought of him.

The elevator opened only 1 floor up to let someone in. Molly had become so horny thinking about sir that she had absent-mindedly starting to paw at one of her tits with one hand and gently massage her pussy with the other. Only Bartok employees could ride this elevator, so she knew it would be okay when she grabbed him and threw him against the wall of the elevator, pressing her lips and chest firmly into him. She threw one leg up to wrap around him and only kissed him harder as she felt his hand reach down to catch her thigh. She kept him there, locking his lips to his. She could feel him struggle to press the button for his floor. But then he finally managed to get it without breaking the embrace and his hand came back to her, landing on the small of her back. But as she kissed him she could feel his hand trembling. He was trying to get the courage to put his hand on her ass and it was so cute. She hadn't gotten a good look at the man's face, but she could tell from that hesitation who this man was that made her feel so lucky.

"Mike!" she squealed as she pulled her lips away from his. Her hands found his chest as she licked her lips, savoring his taste. She was so glad to see him!

Molly let her leg drop back to the ground as she reached back and moved Mike's hands to her round cheeks, where they belonged. She through her arms around his neck and leaned in until they less than an inch apart.

"I heard you got a divorce, Babe. I'm so sorry!" Mike was clearly trying to respond but his voice was caught in his throat. He was so adorable.

The elevator dinged it's arrival to Mike's floor and Molly reluctantly let go. "I'll come cheer you up after I've seen to Sir, I promise! Where is your office again?"

Mike was the only one in the company who was too shy to speak around her. It actually turned her on. But to be fair, most things did.

He opened his mouth to answer her question, but only regretful silence came out as the elevator door closed. Molly looked up and noted the floor number was 11. She didn't think she'd have much trouble finding him later.

A moment later she was in the same lip-locking embrace with Brad, who wasn't shy at all. And neither was Drew, as he stood behind her, filling his hands with her luscious ass and whispering the sweetest things in her ear.

"I'm surprised you can walk today, slut," he rasped into her ear as she moaned into Brad's mouth. "After what we did to that hot ass yesterday."

Her pussy quivered at the thought of yesterdays 'team-building exercises', where her co-workers had been so kind and generous in fucking her mouth and pussy at the same time. She had to stop herself from getting on her knees and tasting their juicy cocks right then and there. She wanted it so badly, she thought they would give it to her if she asked nicely. But she couldn't; the first cock she had to see was Sir's.

When Phillip Pendergast, CEO of Bartok Industries, arrived at his office on the top floor in his private elevator, there was a beautiful red-haired woman on his arm. He was speaking quietly to her when the elevator doors opened. He looked down at Molly, eyes seeing her as if she were a piece of furniture.

Music filled Molly's entire body and soul, but instead of making her want to dance, it made her want to suck and fuck and bounce and sway and lick and suck and be fucked and-

Sir reached a hand to Molly's face, and she leaned into it like an animal starved for attention. Her eyes immediately flew to the crotch of his pants.

"Good morning, pet," he announced, "This is Julia", he gestured to the red head on his arm. "Put that talented mouth of yours to work and take of her, would you? Come and see me once she's satisfied."

Sir walked away from the two of them. Molly knew that he would go and sit at his desk, but her eyes stayed locked on the woman before her.

The woman, Julia, was wearing a sexy purple dress that looked like it would be more at home at a fancy gala then an office.

Her eyes were wide as she looked down at Molly.

"Y-you...?" she started. Molly stood up and laid a finger on Julia's red lips, silence her questions, her objections. She grabbed Julia by the hand and let her slowly to one of the rooms Sir had made on this floor for this purpose, exaggerating the sway of her hips as she walked.

Molly closed the door behind them as Julia stared shocked at the king-size bed in front of them.

Julia objected, "Does he use that bed? No, no I won't. I'm not going to use the same bed where he-"

Molly's fingers grabbed Julia's jaw. Molly's eyes locked on to Julia's lips. "Are you sure I can't...persuade you?" Julia was half a head taller than Molly, so she didn't have to bend down at all as she pressed her lips to Julia's neck.

Julia's protests boiled away in the heat she was feeling. She seemed to realize that there wasn't any point to resisting, so she decided to take charge.

Molly was still planting kisses on Julia's neck when she felt Julia's well-manicured hand press down on the top of her head, indicating that Molly's attentions should be focused somewhere lower.

Whether cock or cunt, Molly just loved giving pleasure with her mouth. The music filled her, making her feel whole as well as providing a rhythmic beat that she fed to her oral pleasures. After a minute spent under Julia's dress, Molly felt Julia's knees buckle, and followed as Julia sat on the bed and lay back, basking in Molly's glow. The knowledge of the pleasure and satisfaction gave Molly pleasure of her own. Each of Julia's moans were like a tiny orgasm to her.

After a few minutes, Julia had buried in fingers into Molly's golden mane, while Molly bobbed up and down, fucking Julia with her tongue.

Some time later, Julia marched out of the private room and found Sir at his desk working on his computer. Her hair was a bit frazzled and a blush on her face gave her a 'freshly fucked' look, but she carried herself with a stern, put-together demeanor.

Molly stood back, demurely bowing her head. She would wait until called upon. She wouldn't interrupt Sir. She heard Julia say, "Alright, Phillip. You have a deal." She turned to leave, heading for the elevator to take her back to the lobby.

Sir's voice was like a strong, powerful bassline. "You'll rescind your offer?" He said, without looking up. Molly saw a small smile on his face.

Julia turned her head back, not completely looking at him. "I'll keep my end of the bargain. Make sure you keep yours." Molly heard the elevator doors close as Julia left, but her eyes were only for Sir.

Sir clasped his hands in front of him, leaning his elbows onto his desk, brow furrowed. He stayed like that for half a minute and then got up and walked toward Molly.

His cologne filled her senses, permeating her. He grabbed her chin and pulled her eyes to his, resting his thumb gently on her bottom lip.

"Excellent work today, my pet" He whispered. "You will make an excellent prize." Molly didn't know exactly what he meant, but she did like being called 'excellent'.

"I'm afraid your success means I'll be far too busy today to attend to you. But tomorrow morning I want you to meet me in room 1410, at nine-thirty sharp. Understand?" Molly nodded, dutifully. "That's my girl. Don't bother changing in the locker room tomorrow, either. This is a special meeting; I've got something else for you." Molly stared at Sir, taking in every word, sinking into his eyes, adoring every feature, every line on his face.

12