Perks of the Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now go get to work." Sir released her and went back to his desk. Molly was slightly disappointed that she wouldn't get to wrap her lips around Sir's cock. But as she got into the elevator, she remembered Mike on Floor 11. Some stuck up bitch had left him and now he wasn't getting cock sucked at home at all! That poor, poor man. Molly was struck with a thought as the elevator door closed.

Molly and her co-worker, Rachel got off the elevator on the 11th floor at the same time. Rachel's outfit was like hers, except that her see-through blouse was a light blue. They marched right past Steven St. Claire, Head of Accounting, who barely noticed them walking by as his cock was being sucked by one of Molly's other co-workers, Jenna. Molly blew him a kiss without breaking stride.

They found Mike sitting in his office, staring at his computer. Mike was the new head of IT. Molly had heard he'd been doing great work for the company so far, but he wasn't used to this working environment. Molly would fix that; she'd make sure that he got used to their work-family!

As Rachel walked around the desk to Mike's chair, Molly shut the office door behind them. Maybe a little privacy would make Mike feel comfortable enough to really take advantage of the perks of the job.

Rachel flipped her chocolate-colored hair and said in a sweet voice, "Hi Mike. I'm Rachel. I heard the most awful thing!" Rachel invited herself into Mike's chair with him, straddling him, and started to gently pull on his necktie. "But here at Bartok, we're all good friends! And friends take care of each other, right Mike?"

Mike swallowed before saying "yes, I-...yes, that's true."

Rachel casually removed Mike's tie. "I want to take such good care of you Mike. The BEST care. Can we be friends, Mike?" Rachel's lips were practically touching Mike's when she said, "Will you let me be your friend?"

Mike may have been shy, but Molly was confident that the sight of the two of them making out with each other around Mike's cock would inspire some confidence. Molly mentally made it her goal to keep working on his confidence in similar ways. God, did she love this job.

After Mike came the first time, Molly went to find Billy, his shift would be ending soon. She had made him a promise, after all. She stepped into his office without knocking and wordlessly returned to her place in his lap, this time straddling him. After a moment of passionate kissing, she got down on her knees and stroked the bulge in his pants the same way she had done that morning. "Is that for me?" She said, returning to her coquettish voice. Billy's smile always made Molly's heart do acrobatics.

Molly moaned out her pleasure while she sucked Billy's cock. She made sure to bathe every inch of it, stroking every vein, and the perimeter under his head with her tongue. Some of her co-workers were do the work and fuck her face, which did have a certain charm. But Molly always loved the way Billy would let her take the lead, it really let her savor every second!

Once Molly was satisfied that she'd gotten all of the cum out and he had a few minutes to rest. Billy laid down on the floor on his back so Molly could bounce up and down on his cock. The music filled her with euphoric pleasure as her naked tits bounced up and down in glee.

It was dark outside when Molly stepped back out into the winter air. It would be too late, and Jim would be asleep already, so she called a taxi to take her home and was thankful for the excuse not to have to spend another tiresome ride in the car with her non-work husband.

Molly couldn't quite remember what she'd done all day but felt an unmistakable sense of satisfaction as she got into the cab, knowing she'd done great work today.

12