All Comments on 'Permanent'

by RoryRouge

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really like spamming this website with mediocre stories don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A sissy dream cum true.

RoryRougeRoryRougeover 2 years agoAuthor

So courageous of you to anonymously comment that :), thanks for the wonderful feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You always wonder how many people who post criticism about "spamming the website with mediocre stories" have ever posted a story here themselves.

Although having said that they do have a bit of a point on the spamming front. Assuming you haven't written 24 stories in the last week and these have all been sitting about in files on your computer for ages then maybe you should have released them a few days apart over a month or so. At least then people might have an idea of the order they are supposed to be read in rather than having to randomly opening stories to see if it's at the right point in the time line (assuming there is a chronological order).

It's obviously a bit late to do that now but you could potentially add the correct order (if there is one) into the biography page of your profile. I have a feeling that a lot of people won't even bother reading your stories if they don't even know where the start is.

RoryRougeRoryRougeover 2 years agoAuthor

You hit it on the nail lol, these are stories mostly written for myself and a friend over the last year or so. I don't really have an order to them, more just experiences I have enjoyed writing about. You aren't the first person to comment that though, so maybe in the future I will put a little notice at the top!

I really can't say I agree with the whole "spamming" thing though. These stories are just something I wanted to share, and hope people enjoy them on their own time and pace. In the future as I write them they will upload more gradually I suppose, but I don't see the harm in posting them all. Apologies if it was seen this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I really can't say I agree with the whole spamming thing though" that you would even say that posting 25 stories in such short amount of time most being 1 page stories taking up too many spaces between the new stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think these are great! Keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whether or not it is spamming or if these are considered too short, most of them were still entertaining, some were silly and some were kinky with dash of humor thrown in but I have to say that overall I found the lot to be worth reading which is more that I can say for maybe 40% of the stuff that gets posted.

This is of course my opinion and your mileage may vary. 🏎🚓🚑

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Easy remove the chastity device was a joke as was the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too funny for words and a terrible story even for fiction. The cage is a joke that can be removed at any time without the key. She could be sent to jail for putting it on him. You do know that you can masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage. GOOGLE it if you don't think so. My problem with stories like this is that they never seem to consider consequences. Would love to have someone write a series about consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a luckily good girl. To make her mistress so happy and excited. To be that horny all the time and only allowed sissygasms would be so good. Hopefully the good girl starts getting sissygasm’s from big black cocks soon. Maybe they will start sharing bbc and remember all cum is now the responsibility of the cumslut. Oh fuck please please mistress fuck me hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoryRouge@RoryRouge
Links <3 https://www.patreon.com/roryrougecd https://throne.com/roryrouge https://www.reddit.com/user/RoryRougeCD https://fetlife.com/users/7652877 Hi there! My name is Rory, and I've been writing erotica for the better part of ten years. I started writing for girlfriends to...