Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress Julie takes over slave's life.
6.4k words
4.28
18.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
138 Followers

Permanent Slavery Journey

Upon owner's order what follows is the story of this slave's (age 60) path to permanent slavery. And the life, 7 years in May 2020, of slavery.

Owner's Order: Write the story of your history with female domination. How it led to my taking permanent ownership of you. What your life of slavery has been. This one time you are released to be, and must be, totally open and honest in the details, and expressions of your thoughts and feelings.

My reaction to the Order. Thrilled owner assigned me this duty. Determined to follow it to the letter. Fearful of owner's reaction to my honest thoughts and feelings. Scared she will abandon or sell me.

===

Slavery is any system in which principles of property law are applied to people, allowing individuals to own, buy and sell other individuals, as a de jure form of property. A slave is unable to withdraw unilaterally from such an arrangement and works without remuneration.

===

----- Chapter 3 : Mistress Julie's Sub -----

Mistress Julie met me for lunch on December 28th 1986. Started training and domination on the 29th. Claimed me without asking. Included exposing me naked in person to Randy, and remotely to Betty. My best, only, friends.

Drove home on the 30th to Syracuse. Thoughts of her and future life overwhelmed me. She made clear am moving to NYC as her submissive servant. Luckily didn't crash.

Arrived home four PM. Called and left her a message. "Mistress Julie your subbie arrived home." Set about taking care of cleaning up my apartment. Thinking about how fast would need to move. Needed to put in a transfer. Worked in the Management Information Systems Dept. for a New York State agency. Called IT today. Transfer to NYC would happen quickly. Everybody else was trying to get out of NYC.

Phone rang. Ran for it. "Hello?" "Why weren't you ready for my call? It rang twice."

Tried to mumble an answer.

"Shut up bitch. You now must wait till the weekend for relief. Cannot trust you. Start making arrangements to move here."

"Yes Mistress Julie. Am cleaning up and packing things now. Will put in transfer Monday when I return to work."

"Aren't they open Friday the 2nd?"

"Yes but took that off."

"Go in and submit it. You will be penalized for every day until you move here. Pack all your good cloths and shoes. Will dispose of them here. Nothing else. Will entertain exceptions but you will be severely punished for each one. Each one! Want to save a hundred photos? One hundred punishments."

"Yes Mistress Julie."

"Report."

"Last night woke up twice with a hard on. And my underpants were wet with precum too."

"Bad subbie. Saturday is now Sunday night at seven. But ready for my call." Click.

Damn. That turned me on but now after almost a week my balls were aching. No matter what more precum was going to come out. Was good and fucked. And she made clear no relief even on New Years Day.

Holiday week was a swirl of closing up my Syracuse apartment. Five years of accumulated shit. Had to break my lease too. That was going to cost me. In the end it was $800.

Five days were busy and excruciating. But still felt like an eternity. If she asked for a report was fucked a lot more.

Ring "Hello subbie. First ring. Good that is a rule. Not asking for a report. It is bad. As you are new will be forgiving this time. Do not expect it again. Learn how to control the dick and balls. In person the punishments will be physical, painful, in addition to extending the time till your next relief. Are you naked?"

"Yes Mistress Julie."

"Can you get the phone to your bathtub?" "Yes". "Do it now."

Switched to the phone by the bed and went into the bathroom.

"Lie down in the bathtub. Use your opposite hand. Start to stroke it. Make it hard. Do not dally. Not going to waste time for your perversion. When you visit in two weeks you may be granted the honor of seeing and worshiping my whole body. It is your temple. Subbie must affirm and believe that it and every part of it are the most beautiful ever. Keep stroking are you close?" "Yes Mistress Julie."

"Keep it there till I tell you to cum. When permitted you have a few seconds to comply. If not stop. That will count as relief. Subbie must believe with all his heart and mind that I am his Goddess. My body is glorious and perfect. No woman's is close to it. If fucking Carol Alt comes in naked you will ignore her. Why? Because next to me she is plain. Her body is so so. You would politely tell her that you prefer to suck my dirty toes and kiss my ass for hours rather than accept blow jobs and fucks from her."

Struggled to not cum.

"Here is your cum mantra. Subbie is a dirty perv. Each time you are released say that five times quickly. Cum."

"Subbie is a dirty perv. Subbie is a dirty perv. Uhhgg. Subbie is a dirty perv. Subbie is a dirty perv. Subbie is a dirty perv." Huge load had sprayed up over my chest and belly. So much it ran down my sides.

"Knew it. Premature ejaculator. Sorry for that fat ugly girl who fucked you in college. Must've been so disappointing." Click.

Two weeks later arrived at Betty and Randy's. Friday evening around ten. Expected at Mistress Julie's at midnight. Betty let me in. Said hellos as I dropped to the floor to strip. It was weird and uncomfortable. Knew Betty would report every detail to Mistress Julie. Desperate for a good report. Had not heard a thing for twelve days. Blue balls bursting.

Betty had gotten home a few minutes before my arrival. She snapped her finger pointing at her right side. Crawled next to her into the living room (just a few feet). Knelt where she pointed. She jumped on the couch. Randy was in his easy chair already beer in hand.

"Subbie get me a white wine."

"Yes Betty. Randy another?" "Sure."

Served them. Nothing for me.

"Subbie couple of things. When with us in private you will address us as Miss Betty and Mister Randy. Julie wants clear lines and we agree. No way this changes our friendship or love for you. It is fun for us and Julie's right as your Domme."

"Yes Miss Betty."

"If you need anything stored we can take a box or two here. Sure it will be small. She said everything you keep will take another piece off your ass." Giggling and Randy was shaking his head with his usual shit eating grin.

"So tell us when will you move?" Quickly recounted status of things. It was fast. People so desperate to leave NYC got an expedited transfer for first week of February. Lady from personnel said it was a record.

"That is great. You are on your way subbie. Dreams do come through."

"Thank you Miss Betty. Hope she will be pleased with the quickness."

"Oh subbie you are so wrong. You really need to change your mode of thinking. You are saving your ass and not losing as many chances to cum. Doing as ordered by your Goddess. Right?" Use of Goddess must have come to her from Mistress Julie.

"Yes Miss Betty."

Randy asked. "Have you figured out where this is going? You had these fantasies and dreams forever. Then you talked with us. But all you really knew were those and your porn. We had dinner with her last weekend. Fascinating. She and Betty went over everything Julie wants. And we helped her understand more about you. Betty has had me reading all the good research they found about the Dom Sub lifestyle. What you and I knew about femdom was basically fetishes. Men's fetish fantasies. This is hardcore femdom lifestyle. It is about power exchange. She gets all the power. You give up all."

"Mr Randy have begun to learn that. Taking a lot to move this fast though."

"Man stop over thinking it. Get out of your own way. Go with the flow. Which is mindless obedience." There were both grinning over that.

"You need to anticipate what she wants, needs. She shouldn't have to tell you. Good subs do without the need to be told. Deserve punishment? Know when she will do it and be in place with a whip ready."

"Got it." Really didn't but was on the way.

Betty said sharply "Got it what?"

"Mr Randy."

Betty continued "You will pay for that. FYI we will report all mistakes to her." Uh oh. This is really 24 by 7 outside of work.

"Subbie one more important thing to discuss before you leave for her place. We all discussed this a long time over dinner. She wants public play. Nothing too overt around the vanilla world. Julie desires that everybody knows who wears the pants or panties. Even her daughter and ex. You need to work on your privacy problems. Try to be like us. You've been our friend over six years. But you knew from day one what we did and do. Hell how many parties did we drag you to where we went into the bathroom for a quickie? And every time after we came back pretty much everybody knew what we did. Right?"

"Yes Miss Betty."

"What's it if I blew Randy? Or he ate me? Or we fucked? And everybody knew? Only prudes didn't know. Even repressed you knew. What's the big fucking deal? Hell took weeks for you to admit you got laid. To your best friends. You must be ready. That is in your past."

Randy "Subbie it will be liberating for you. You will be happier. Get rid of your stupid upbringing and shame. Be proud. How many guys like you never find a real life Domme? Stuck with paying a pro for sessions?"

"Yes Mr Randy and Miss Betty. But it is not like the pornos right?"

"Some yes and some no subbie" continued Betty.

"You on a dog leash crawling like a dog down 5th Avenue? No. Maybe on a hike with Julie and us. Or at a sex club." Uh oh.

Replied "Will be a while before we can go to one. Europe is a long trip." Laughing.

"A few above ground BDSM clubs right here in Manhattan. And god knows how many underground ones. Especially gay ones." Surprised and worried hearing this. Was sheltered back then.

"If my face is covered guess a straight BDSM club."

Betty jumped on that "Who are you to say that? Isn't Julie in charge? We three are going to check out a few next Saturday. Including two gay underground ones. She scored invites from a gay friend. She's been picking his brain. Covering your face would be saying you are embarrassed to be with her. So suck it up and get down. Well and go down." Last winking at me.

"Time for you to get ready for your big night. Here's the address." Handed me a card.

"Uh Miss Betty there is no apartment number?"

"Nope."

"But do not know her last name either. How will I ask for her?"

"Figure it out dummy. You are supposed to be smart and subservient. Not all is going to be easy."

"We're heading to bed early. Promised Betty an ass eating tonight." Randy smirked. Put my keys and wallet on the table as they walked into their bedroom. Sweet, but kinky, couple.

Per prior instruction only to have three things when going to Mistress Julie. That meant pants, shirt, and coat. Crap do shoes count?

Left and arrived early. Had that figured out. Late would get me walloped. Could not figure out how to ask for her. This was a mid town NYC apartment building. Hundreds of apartments. Without the full name or number how would I?

Entered the building.

Doorman asked "Who are you visiting tonight sir?" Grateful midnight on a Friday no one else around.

"Uh mmm maybe she left you a message? Julie? Do not know her apartment number." Getting flushed.

"No sir. Will need more than that. Otherwise need to ask you to leave." Damn. She was fucking with my head. It came to me.

Looking down "Mistress Julie sir."

"Ah good she left a note. Let me call up." Fucker knew it but made me say it. He rang her. Told her she had a visitor.

"Name sir?" "Subbie." Humiliated to the max.

"It is subbie. Yes Ma'am of course. Sir. She said you are ten minutes early. You can wait. She said you are not to sit. Please stand over there." Pointed at the couches and chairs in the lobby area. Stomach was in a knot. Not sure could handle this.

Waited for him to get a call. It didn't come. Fifteen, twenty, almost thirty minutes. Many people mostly coming back in. Was ignored by all.

Elevator opened and here she was. Boots and a long coat. She held out her hand to stop me from moving. Walked up to the doorman.

"Good evening Dave. Thanks for helping out. Breaking him in. He's not trained yet." Oh my god! Was dying inside. Like any good NYC door man he knew everything. Not going to forget this. And would tell the others.

"Come on." She turned, quickly fell in step on her right. Ride up was totally silent.

Inside dropped and stripped. Had been practicing. Under ten seconds. Grabbed my ear and walked me to the center of the living room. She stood in front of me and had me remove her boots.

"Throw them aside for now." Extended each naked foot bottom to my face. French kissed them. Why didn't she take off her coat?

She stepped back and dropped the coat. Completely naked standing with her legs apart and arms out toward me like she was welcoming me. Looking down at me with a superior attitude. Her look said 'check it out can you reject it'?

[The 'be totally honest order' will kill me. Describing Mistress Julie's body, and my true thoughts and feelings about it. Owner will destroy me.]

Five foot tall. Skinny small frame. Sagging flap of extra skin around her lower belly. Very hairy bush. Had very large hanging vaginal lips. Despite the long pubic hair they were fully visible. Knew they were big but only felt them first time.

Legs and torso were both thin and straight. She had no curves. Her breasts were odd looking and tiny. Like two horizontal thumbs on her chest. Small man nipples. Bumps.

She slowly turned around. Her ass was flat but firm. Back the same.

"Well subbie?" Daring me to fuck it up and revolt. Had practiced for the last week.

"Mistress Julie. You are a goddess. Body is so sexy and spectacular. Pray you will allow me the privilege of worshiping every inch of it. Magnificent firm breasts. Sexy little tummy. Firm eatable ass. Pussy, hope she will be my altar to worship. Pray you will have me eat her hours every day the rest of my life."

She smiled and looked satisfied. Finally did something right. She stepped forward and whack! Slapped face hard with each hand.

"Never make me wait weeks again!" Two more slaps. Cheeks burning. Shit. Two more weeks until I can move to NYC.

"Lie down. Arms at your side. Do not move an inch. You are just a cunnilingus machine."

She sat full weight on my face. Kneeling legs trapping my head. Began to ride the mouth. Lost myself in her. Pussy engulfed me. Her lips rubbing up and down my face. Even grinding on me was not too much. Might only be 95 lbs dripping wet.

Like she was riding a horse. Part of the time her hands up in the air only using her hips. Then bending down and holding my head pulling it in. Then shifting them to pull on my hair.

A few minutes in she was coming every minute or two. Constant. Her juices flooding my mouth and running down my face. Ecstasy. This is what my dreams were. Enveloped in sub space. Eating eating eating. Dick twitched and moved. Mistress Julie slapped it hard. Only once. Phew.

She worked up a good sweat. Some ran down her arms and torso onto my face. Onto my hair. Covering my ears from her thighs.

No idea how long this lasted. If it was over an hour would not be surprised. Then she stopped. Panting for breath. Resting on me.

"Drink the rest of her juice." Ten or fifteen minutes of this. She recovered.

"Thank you Mistress Julie for the honor of serving you." Slap slap.

"Serving her."

"Yes Mistress Julie."

Stood up saying "Now servant time. Clean off the sweat. The whole temple, pits to feet." Raised up to a full kneel. Pushed a pit right on my mouth. Fifteen or twenty minutes for her whole body. Did not taste good. But not revolting.

"You like this so much will add drinking some of my piss as a special reward." Gross! Too far. Had no idea back then what real life 'far' could be. Thirty three years later do know. Certain things beyond what you see in pornos even in 2020. Will write of those in later chapters about TPE slavery.

"Get me a Perrier. Bottles in the fridge." Crawled back with it. She was now in her easy chair sitting on a bath towel. One on the floor in front of her for me. We quietly rested a bit.

"Are you thirsty?" Nodded yes. "Your bowls and water are in the first bottom cabinet on the right. Bring them over here at my feet." Did as instructed. She pointed me to position the bowl right under her feet. Filled it from a jug.

"Hands behind your back. Lap it up bitch." Learned to lap up water. Had it working when she dipped her toes into the water. She loved this dirty foot thing. Splashed me a little. Rubbed some on face. Put wet toes in mouth a few times. Very playful like I was her doggy.

After drinking laid me on the floor head at the chair facing up. Rested her feet on my face. Made a phone call.

"Hey Betty. Hope it isn't too late. ... So far he is doing OK. Was beet red when I picked him up from the door man. ... Practiced face riding for an hour. That IS so great. Laying back relaxed is too. But this was so hot. Good exercise too. ... Yes he licked off all the sweat like a good pussy boy." Winked down at me through her toes.

"Relaxing now his face as my foot rest. How are you guys? ... Really? Never had that. Not sure how I feel about that. So dirty. ... Tomorrow is training day. With lot's of shopping. ... No didn't get one yet. Figured better to have him with me when we buy that stuff. And a riding crop. ... Night and thanks for your advice and help."

She hung up. Stood and walked to her bedroom. Snapped her finger pointing down. Crawled right behind her. The bedroom was very girly and fluffy. So excited. Getting to be in the room with her all night.

Looking down right into my face. "Still need to be careful with you. You outweigh me by eighty pounds and am much older. You might rape me. So you sleep in the closet."

She opened the very small walk in. Sheet and towel on the floor. Realized there was a latch on the door.

"Lay down get rest. Tomorrow will be a busy day."

Started to arrange the sheet as she closed the door. Heard the latch then the snap of a padlock. Light went out. Locked in felt very uncomfortable. Realized no way to get up and go to the bathroom. Hoped I didn't drink to much water. Drifted off with her pussy and sweat scents enveloping me.

Slept better than I had since meeting her. She had tested my limits. Could handle it. So far.

Morning was early. She walked me to the bathroom and watched and instructed as I peed, brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower. Awkward doing these things under her command and watch. She specifically instructed how to properly clean the anus. Soaping my middle finger. Then showing her as it repeatedly sank all the way in. Never had done that before.

"Better get used to things in your ass bitch." Uh oh that doesn't sound good. Was learning that when she used 'bitch' was going somewhere unpleasant.

She prepared a quick breakfast of eggs and toast. Mine served in a dog bowl under the table. She ate above me with her feet right in my face as I ate from the bowl. Per her instructions rule was hands clasped behind my back when eating or drinking from a bowl. Very hard to do. Had to press my face into the food to get it all.

When she finished she said "Stay". Grabbed my bowel and put it in the sink with her dishes. Destined for me to hand clean and dry. Why waste the electricity for the dishwasher when you have a servant? She made a big mug of coffee.

When she was settled, reading the paper, she said "eat" spreading her legs. Pushed my head under her nightie and ate. Another long session. She and Betty were not kidding. Mistress Julie wanted hours of oral every day. Perfect for me.

SubWes
SubWes
138 Followers
12