Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the day comprised several shopping trips. Included some necessities for me. She picked them out without any input from me. I paid for all. We had a quick lunch. She ordered. Only drink I got all day was water.

Late afternoon we went to a pet store. Got nervous. So far it looked like I was just a pussy whipped younger guy. This was a much stronger vibe and my nerves started in.

She made sure to get a female store clerk. Fiftyish. Looked like a farm mom. Big arms and built like a tank. Pale skin and flush cheeks. Not someone I would expect to know about kinks.

"Looking for a few things for a very big dog. Collar, leash, and a cage."

"Oh what breed?"

"Big female Mastiff. Friends just got her. She's almost a year old. They live up in Rockland county."

"Good. Dogs that big should not be in Manhattan. We have all you need." She led us off through the store.

Mistress Julie picked a collar. Said "Wonder how that will be on her." Looked at me.

"Let's see." She reached up and put it around my neck.

"You're about her size right?"

"Yes Julie." She shot me darts with her eyes. Was going to pay for that. But just could not say Mistress Julie in front of this woman.

Clerk watched us. No expression I could see.

Mistress Julie pulled and moved it around. Tightened it till it was very snug.

"Comfortable?" "Yes." She was gonna beat me later.

Without taking the collar off "Leashes?" Clerk led us a few feet down the aisle. Close by good.

They spent quite some time going through them. Finally she selected one. Turned and clipped it to the collar. Pulled on it firmly.

"How's that?" "Uh OK I guess."

"We'll take these. Now cages. Take those off dummy you look ridiculous." Did as we walked to the back.

Clerk pointed at the biggest cage.

"This is the biggest thing made. For dogs that size should only be used for short times. Like car trips. Not too long it is not comfortable for them."

"Yes understood. That's what they need. What do you think Wessy." She drew that out. Like a little boys' name.

"Great perfect they will love it."

Clerk said "OK to the front to pay. Can have one of the guys run it over tomorrow morning. Is that all right?"

"Perfect."

Up front as she was getting ready to ring us up Mistress Julie had one more question.

"Can we get a name customized dog tag?"

"Yes. Just fill out a form and give us a few days. We have a few common names in stock. Name?"

"Not decided yet. Maybe we should just get bitch." Clerk laughed. Maybe she thought it was a joke?

Finished paying. Got the bag and we left.

"Subbie is going to pay for that."

Walking down the street replied "Cannot say that in front of everyone Mistress Julie. She would be horrified."

"Learn or pay. How would you know what she would think? Maybe she would want in on the fun." That made me dizzy.

Dinner was a duplicate of breakfast. She made it. Ate from the bowl at her feet under the table. She had an after dinner drink. With cunnilingus. Ordered to stand and do the dishes. She hovered over me. Instructing and chastising my performance. Even dish washing was fully at her determination.

It was getting past ten when she had me dress. We headed back out. Had no idea where. Took the subway down to the Village. Followed her to one of those hole in the wall shops.

As we approached "You better be respectful. No acting out. If you fuck up will let them beat it out of you." Confusion. What was she talking about?

Walking in figured it out. Window was full of leather clothing and a full bondage hood. Had never seen such a thing outside the euro porn. Inside immediately knew that it was a shop catering to gays. Now was really uncomfortable. Was and am fine with gay guys. But no where near sex. This was both to the hilt.

"Julie dear welcome back. Is this your new boy toy?" He was around her age. On the shorter side but pretty big with well muscled arms. Receding hairline.

"Yes Tim this is subbie. First full weekend in training. Moving in with me in two weeks. So grateful for all those mags. Still on for next weekend to the special clubs?"

"Yes we are. Adam will cover the shop for me. He's very jealous. Any more comments from him he's spending a day in the closet." They burst out laughing. Another man walked up. My height and strong build like Randy. Maybe a few years younger than Tim.

"Did I hear my name? Good timing not busy now. But should start picking up soon."

"Adam this is my new sub subbie." He reached out to shake my hand. Very strong he could've crushed me.

"Nice to have another slave join the ranks." Gulped and looked down. No idea what to say.

He continued. "Mistress Julie you know will always help you out. So nice to see a Goddess spreading her wings. Would love to help educate him if you desire."

"So kind of you Adam. Might take you up on that when we start doing the clubs. He is very repressed and scared of other people knowing."

Tim jumped back in . "We are always here and can help pull that stick out of his ass. Or put one in." Was dying inside. Gay guys, sex, freaked me out.

He continued "So tonight we need to be quick. When you have him settled in we'll arrange a private appointment for you."

"Nice of you guys. So supportive. But he also needs to get with it and open up. Expect in a month or two to come back and shop when you are full up. Once he can handle public exposure to all you gay BDSM folks we should be good."

"Yes. At least until he sees a real hard core sadist go to work on somebody." Tim replied.

Adam "Oh Daddy you are making me horny!" and Mistress Julie slapped his ass.

Tim led us back to a whole rack of crops. Back then thought a riding crop was singular. Pretty much all the same. Maybe different colors and material. My eyes bugged out of my head. First one I saw looked like a standard one. But it had five metal studs in the flap part that hits you!

Adam stood next to me quietly while Tim pointed out and explained the various types. Gratefully she picked the least menacing looking one.

Tim said "That's a good simple light starter. Now let's try it out." What?

He turned to Adam who held his hands out palms up. Tim proceeded to whip the palms several times each. Very hard. Sound was surprisingly loud. He then handed it to Mistress Julie.

She turned to me and I followed Adam's example. She did not hold back. Damn that stung. Never imagined a petite lady like her could swing it so hard.

Tim said "Except for his face that one is safe everywhere else. Just be ready the first time you hit his dickhead like that. Especially if dick is hard. He'll go through the ceiling." All three watched me as he said this. Felt like fainting.

Others had started coming in and Adam left us. Tim and Mistress Julie chatted a few more minutes. Mostly about finding her more magazines that might help her with ideas to try out.

"Oh Tim advice please. He refused to address me as Mistress Julie at the pet store. What do you think is proper punishment?"

Tim replied "Easy let's take care of that right here. Subbie face Mistress Julie. Hold your hands out palm down. Look straight into her eyes. Do not move or make a sound. If you do it will not count."

Took a deep breath. Whack! Fuck that hurt. He had swung the crop hitting the top of my hand. Stung so bad. Gave me about five seconds. Whack! Mistress Julie's eyes were dancing. Huge smile on her face.

"Eight more subbie." Tim warned. By now we had drawn attention. Several customers, all male, were watching. Took him about a minute to finish.

"Tim thank you so much. Subbie?"

Turned to face him "Tim thank you for uh ... helping me?"

She said "You are an embarrassment. Master Tim! Helping you? Punishing you." Now everybody in the shop was watching.

"Master Tim thank you for punishing me"

He turned and led Mistress Julie to the counter. Rang us up.

"Tim what about the punishment?"

"Julie first one is on the house. In the future he can pay. One way, or another."

She replied "Another?"

"We could sell a few tickets or take up a collection here in the shop. But they are not going to donate for such a light vanilla punishment." He gave me a look that said he could really fuck me up. In many ways. Shrank back almost behind her. Scared shitless.

"Thank you so much Tim." He gave her a paternal hug and peck on the cheek.

Trip home was quiet. Guess she was trying to let me come down from near panic.

That night was, what I learned, her regular desire. One to two hours of cunnilingus. Usually with her sitting or laying back. The more energetic like face riding usually happened earlier in the day.

She put my new collar on then locked me back into the closet to sleep. Sunday morning identical to previous day's. She had me do the dishes immediately. Then sent me back to Betty and Randy so I could leave for Syracuse. Told me to sell my car. Move in two weeks on Friday night. Needed to take a train into town. And arrange to send a box or two to Randy to store for me. And boxes of cloths to her. Everything was not going to fit in a couple of suitcases.

As previous time my balls were killing me. Never was a move to let me jerk off and orgasm. Made it back by 5 PM. Called her.

"Subbie has arrived Mistress Julie. Thank you for a wonderful weekend."

"Good boy. You made a lot of mistakes, but you are new. Your pussy eating is good. Still needs improving. Only had about sixty big orgasms. Should get that every day. Bathtub now." Quickly crawled in and laid down.

"Jerk off. Fast. Do not waste my time." She counted slowly to ten. "Cum."

"Subbie is a dirty perv. Subbie is a dirty perv. Subbie is a dirty perv. Subbie is a dirty perv. Subbie is a dirty perv." Spurted a second later. Large load again. Balls still aching. She had them so fired up.

"Too slow. You are testing my patience. Do not move for the night. Two weeks Friday midnight. Announce yourself to the door man. No stopping at Randy and Betty's."

Those days were a blur. Running from task to task all day at work and home. Closing out the apartment. Preparing work transfer details. Threw away a lot. Lot's of cloths to charity. Got them down to two tall Garment boxes.

Personal items got into a smaller box. Nothing really want to keep from my childhood. Something I try not to think about. Nothing horrible or tragic. Family was selfish assholes. Couldn't care less about me.

Thursday night moving week spent shipping the boxes. Prepared one suitcase. Figured less brought happier she would be. Friday like a mouse on a wheel. Couldn't get out as early as I hoped. Had to take the later train. Time was getting short. Prayed for no delays.

Train arrived on time 10:30 PM. Even relaxed walk would only take 15-20 minutes. Stopped for a bite to eat. Guessed she would not feed me this late.

Entered her building. Dave greeted me with a sit eating smile.

"Subbie for Mistress Julie."

"Please wait" he pointed to the same spot. Stood there with my suitcase. As last time she made me wait. This time waited even longer. A few people did check me out on their way home. Here she came in a wrap and slippers.

"Sorry Dave had a phone call. Did he behave?" "Yes Ma'am."

Turned back to the elevators and jumped to her side.

Inside "Put suitcase in that closet. I will take care of it tomorrow." She pointed to the middle of the small living room. Knelt there. She returned from her bedroom with the riding crop.

"Assume the position. That means: standing, feet very wide apart, bent over completely, hands grabbing ankles." Tried my best. She used her foot to get me spread wider. Very uncomfortable.

"No moving. No noise." Whack!

She methodically whipped the ass. Each hit stung.

"Never make me wait. Made me wait two weeks again! So two more weeks for you." Kept swinging the crop.

"Twelve days at sixty orgasms a day missed. You owe me 720 missed orgasms! Am not going to accept that shit." Whack.

By that time was shaking and crying. Still kept the position but whole body was flinching. She stopped. Walked away. Came right back and blindfolded me. Could hear her moving around doing things. Tried gathering myself. But uncomfortable position was killing me.

"Go sleep in the shower stall. No eating drinking or moving. Do not use the toilet." Worst night had had in a very long time. Cold, aching, and needing to pee.

Next two days were eating and drinking. Pussy and its juices with a few pauses for food and water in the bowls. And introduction to the cage. She had it in the corner of the main room. Several times she put me in it to test it out. Thankfully not all night.

Mistress Julie was incredibly horny and orgasmic. No matter how many she wanted more. Slept about six hours a night locked in the closet. Must have eaten her more than ten hours each day. Neck, back, and knees were killing me. My lips and tongue were numb.

Next two weeks introduced me to my new work location. And life routine. We bought a lock for the cage. Most evenings she took a break from oral and locked me in it. Very uncomfortable.

Morning, eat her, then a small breakfast. Attend her in the bathroom. Then 10 minutes for me to shower and shave. Showers were cold water only. She said "To encourage quickness and save water."

Arrived home every weekday about 5:15 PM. Was given a key. But had to get checked by the doorman on the way in. She was usually home after 6. Waited on her hand and foot. She said in a few weeks would get me trained on grooming her. Nails etc.

Almost all time, on the phone, eating a meal, watching TV, reviewing documents from work, was beneath her eating. She had two modes. Relaxed pussy massage or multiple orgasms. Even on these work days ate her five to six hours.

First full weekend was much more. Balls were killing me. She started to verbally and directly tease it. Dared me to get hard without permission. Dick head got slapped a few times. It drooled cum all the time. She would just wipe it with her finger and put in my mouth to be eaten. Or have me do that. Comment each time was "more disobedience."

Late Sunday she took a timeout. Gave me five free minutes to say anything I wished.

Sniveling and crying a little "Mistress Julie am so thrilled and grateful to be your submissive. Thank you. Will get better." She just nodded slightly.

"Understand my relief is limited. But now cannot function. It is killing me. No way I can work this week like this. There will be stains on my pants." Started full cry. She gave me a moment.

"Take a breath and relax." Reached down and grabbed dick and balls at the root. Squeezed and twisted a little. Uncomfortable but not painful.

"These are mine. Too fucking bad. You earned this by your failures. Lucky I do not add another week for this." She stood up and walked away into the bathroom.

Returned with a package of feminine napkins. Spent several minutes with one to see how it could be used around the dick. Finally decided with some tape it could work. Finally had it so drippings would be absorbed and there was an opening to pull it out to pee.

Life was going downhill fast into complete submission. Going to work all week with blue balls wearing a feminine napkin.

*** Next chapter: 1987 Sex Clubs to Summer Hiking.


12