Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 08

Story Info
Permanent slavery permanent changes.
3.7k words
3.95
18.4k
5
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
133 Followers

Upon owner's order what follows is the story of this slave's (age 60) path to permanent slavery. And the life, 7 years in May 2020, of slavery.

Owner's Order: Write the story of your history with female domination. How it led to my taking permanent ownership of you. What your life of slavery has been. This one time you are released to be, and must be, totally open and honest in the details, and expressions of your thoughts and feelings.

My reaction to the Order. Thrilled owner assigned me this duty. Determined to follow it to the letter. Fearful of owner's reaction to my honest thoughts and feelings. Scared she will abandon or sell me.

===

Slavery is any system in which principles of property law are applied to people, allowing individuals to own, buy and sell other individuals, as a de jure form of property. A slave is unable to withdraw unilaterally from such an arrangement and works without remuneration.

===

----- Chapter 8 : Permanent Slavery Permanent Changes -----

Made it. Slept in the next day. Exhausted. Mind was a jumble of thrill and disgust. Could not wrap my head around worshipping a crack whore. Disgusting.

Text came in with a time for the lawyer the following day.

Repeat of the last visit to the lawyer. The beautiful young African American lawyer had a smirk towards the end. Heard her name, Mz Mariah Johnson. We re-did the same paperwork as before but all changed to permanent. This was forever.

Several new things happened. Mz Johnson opened a laptop. She already had all my accounts' information. We went through the several financial sites. I gave her the passwords. She changed them. She let Master know all would be transferred by the next day.

A video of me was made. Explicitly confirmed all the legal changes. Goodbyes were said.

That night chauffeured my owner to a very fancy restaurant. Thankfully was told to wear a man's suit. We were shown into a private dining room. Mz Johnson was there. No chair for me. Knelt by my Master's chair. Wait staff totally ignored me like I wasn't there. Damn. Guess if you are a rich customer, you can do anything.

"Lisa what is next?"

Grinning Lisa said "Knew you were more than curious about this Mariah. Tomorrow he moves into his new quarters. Some of my friends will pick through his apartment for things they want. Rest will go to charity."

"Does he get to keep anything?"

"No possessions. No sexuality. No body functions without my orders. No past. Just a future of slavery."

"Will he really do anything?"

"Yes of course because he worships me and I own him. And if he loses focus on that, there is the fear of what I might do to punish him."

"You are so devilish." Giggles. "Are you really going to modify his body? I mean besides tattoos and piercings?"

"All my slaves have body mods. Amuses me. Can be the best way to control, demoralize, humiliate, and degrade. Slave would you like a nice big pair of doubles Ds?" Nodded as they laughed.

Two hours later Lisa was still entertaining Mariah with her stories and thoughts on my slavery. They were just finishing dessert. I had nothing to eat.

Lisa paid and sent the waiter away after asking him to send in the bus girl. Girl came in to clear the final dishes. Was a very young chunky black girl with a very short afro.

"Step back in after you get rid of those."

Girl returned. She seemed to not know what was going on and kept staring at me.

"Would you like to make a $250 dollar tip?" She smiled nodding. Lisa then whispered in her ear. She stepped out for a second and returned with an empty water glass. "Lock the door."

"This slave is mine and I share him with all black people. Slave reparations. Please fill his water glass."

Girl reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. Mariah was giggling again. Glass went under girl's skirt and could hear her peeing. When she was done pulled her panties back up. Stepped up and handed me the glass.

Owner said "Drink it slave". I did. Laughs from the girl and Mariah. Girl stayed standing over me with a glint in her eyes.

"Ma'am will he doing anything?"

"Slave?"

"Slaves follow orders."

"This is real. If I tell him he will pay to eat your shit."

"Damn."

"Ok thanks dear have a nice night."

"Thank you ladies. Hope to see you again soon."

Ladies chatted as I drove to Mariah's building.

"Lisa are there really no limits?"

"No there aren't. Of course have to be careful with certain things. Especially here in the USA. You're the lawyer. Pretty sure you do not want to be around if I tear its balls off." Laughing.

"I'd get a lot of attention defending you on that one."

"Now you know why I take my vacations. Besides loving to travel. In Mexico, with the right bribes, you could kill somebody with witnesses and not get arrested."

"Do you have any limits Lisa?"

"No. If it amuses or pleases me I want to do it. If I am curious, I try it out. Explore and experience life Mariah. Hope you will learn how great it is to have slaves. With your intelligence and looks you could have a squad of slaves."

Giggling "Would not know what to do with a squad of male slaves."

"You could break it up with some females too."

"Lisa you know I'm into men only."

"When you need your ass wiped who cares if the tongue is a man or woman's?"

Mariah said her goodnight and went inside.

"Get into the trunk." I did.

Drive took 15 or 20 minutes. Trunk popped open. Was in a large dark garage. Alpha standing there in a bra and panties with a cattle prod.

"Get out strip!" Took me 20 seconds and was naked kneeling. She gave me a quick zap on the butt. Buckled a wide leather collar with a chain leash on me.

"Lie flat on the floor unless otherwise ordered!" Laid flat on my stomach. She stood barefoot on my back.

"Crawl to the door stay flat." Tried to shimmy but with her on top couldn't move an inch. She stomped a few times while pulling on the leash. Breathing was hard. Couldn't move forward more than an inch.

"You are gonna get fucked up if you do not learn to follow orders." She stepped off and pulled me to the door. She was enjoying this.

Master Lisa was right inside. Grabbed the leash and told me to stand. As soon as I was up she kneed me. Collapsed then got yanked back up. Being kneed with a small metal cock cage on is horrible.

Led downstairs to a very big dark, dank, cement floor basement. Walked me over to one end which had several cell-like cages. Each cage was about three foot high and wide. About nine foot long. Up close could see one had a man and woman in it squeezed together in a 69 position.

Master opened the next cage and out crawled a woman. In the dark could not make out much but her body seemed odd. "Get in headfirst face up." Woman backed in on top of me until her crotch was on my face. Could feel her breath on my penis. Master left and we were in total darkness. Started to try and ask a muffled question. Woman squeezed down on my face to stop me. Felt her bite onto my testicle. Message received. Shut up.

Laying in the dark, jammed in with her, and the other two right next to us, got creepy. Nobody moved or made a sound. My mind started to race. A few hours in was playing a horror movie in my head. No idea how long this lasted.

Snap the light came on. A big black man opened the cage and dragged us out by my feet. "Up!" He grabbed us both by the hair and pushed us halfway across the room. Into a small shower stall. He squirted some liquid soap on us then the shower came on. Cold water. She led and we washed each other. Quickly. Couple of minutes water off and we were pulled back out and handed two small towels.

During the shower my confusion started to clear about this odd woman. Maybe 5' 8'' and quite thin except a wide flabby ass. It was her breasts and pussy that were the oddity. Saggy, soft, tube tits pointing straight down. Big ring in each nipple. Her outer pussy lips were huge. Two big, long flaps. Both with several large rings in them. Pussy lip rings were pulled up and locked to her tit rings.

Man led us to the far end into a small elevator. Inside the woman squatted down pulling me with her. Door opened and we crawled into a big dungeon playroom. Bright lights. About 12 people in there, all black. Most standing, a few sitting on bondage equipment. He positioned us kneeling facing them.

Lisa entered like an empress. Decked out in a stunning leather outfit. Skintight pants. Bustier. Knee high boots. Lots of gold jewelry.

"Good evening. Here is the new slave we acquired. As usual tonight is for examination followed by some votes." She gave a brief description of my background.

"Because he has a very good paying job so for now he will continue to work. Until he transitions to totally remote work the usual restrictions apply."

"Freak stand up." Woman stood. Lisa turned her to face me. In the harsh light she did look like a freak. Tits were covered in ugly stretch marks. Lots of bruises and mostly old whip marks all over her body. She looked in her 40s. Ok looking. Probably nice when she was young. The pussy lips were covered in marks and tattoos. So big! Bizarre as they were pulled up over her stomach.

"Freak what are you?"

"Slave of the African race Master."

Said to me "Slaves and their lives are only worth what they can provide their masters. Bobby you ready?" The black man who brought us upstairs returned. Wearing just leather shorts which bulged with a huge cock.

He had a clear plastic bag and a roll of duct tape. Handed them to Freak. She quickly pulled the bag down over her head. Then taped it tightly around her neck.

"Notice slave how tightly and quickly she did that. She knows what we want and does it. Fun to watch a white piece of shit like her ready to die of asphyxia just to entertain us for 5 minutes." The bag was starting to get sucked in and out of her mouth. But otherwise she didn't move. After another minute or so she slowly lowered to the floor.

Lisa grabbed a whip and hit her hard several times. "She didn't have permission to collapse."

The group was making some very nasty comments.

"Ugly old whore."

"Nasty white snatch."

"Cracker toilet."

All the time her gasping for breath got slower. Fuck they were going to kill her?

"First vote. Live or die."

"Die. So gross even the pimps won't want her."

"One more dead white zombie."

"Live. She can be my pooper scooper. Still fun to watch her eat fresh dog shit."

She looked dead or unconscious when they finished.

"Bobby." He reached down and ripped the bag off. Must've been 4 minutes. He slapped her hard a few times then she revived. I was in a state of shock.

A sixtyish white woman came in with a tray of snacks and started to refresh drinks. OMG no breasts! Just two ugly mastectomy scars. Huge nose ring. Above the chest scars was a big black prison tatt "Black Owned." And several large Queen of Spades tattoos on her stomach, ass, and hips.

"Curious slave? She's been with us almost 25 years. Started out as a black cock slut. But after 10 or 12 years they wear out. So we neutered her and now she's a house maid." This was dizzying.

"Show him your brand." She stood facing me and spread her legs. She had a brand around her pussy. Just a wide scar outlining her hole. No pussy lips I could see. Just a slit.

"It's fun having her around because you know she wants to suck black cock and pussy and get her holes fucked. But hasn't gotten any for over 10 years."

"Inspection time. Slave do not move." For a few minutes the group poked, prodded, pulled, and fingered me. Like a piece of meat in the market. Lots of derogatory commentary.

"Bobby show him the fuck box." Everybody turned around and he pulled me over to kneel next to a large box which had a white ass pushed out a hole.

Dropped his shorts. Jesus must be ten inches. Already quite hard. Spat on his hand and rubbed it over his cock. Then he shoved it in the ass with one big push. Heard a muffled grunt.

Bobby said "Shut up fag. One more sound and ill pop your nut." He fucked it for 15 or 20 minutes. Everybody talked mostly about other things.

Done he looked at Freak and she quickly licked and sucked his cock clean.

Lisa rang a bell. Slaves came in immediately. One woman and several men. I was left kneeling watching as slaves were used for sex in numerous ways. Male slaves were all giving blowjobs. Another black master was fucking the ass in a box.

"Ok everybody new slave voting time." As she said this Freak put a hood on me. Guessed Lisa was showing things on one of the big TV screens on the walls.

"Tramp stamp." Some discussion then a vote.

"Tit tatts."

"Brand."

"Owner tattoo."

"Piercings."

A woman said "urinal". Huh? Followed by some gulping sounds. Ah some slave was drinking her piss.

"Cock cages. He is below average but I would like to miniaturize it with atrophy." Comments on this subject were many. Spikes, urethral inserts, locks, electro. Followed by a discussion of ball crushers.

Night wore down and we 4 caged slaves were taken down and locked away.

My next adventure happened a few days later. Dressed in tight spandex shorts over the cage and a woman's blouse. Cheap sandals for my feet. The big wide collar and a chain leash. Up to the garage and locked in the trunk by Bobby.

Heard him get in and pull out. Another door closing. Hoped it was Master. Drove 10 or 15 minutes. Another stop and door closed.

We then drove for quite a long time. Must be a long way out of Atlanta. Not good. Could be headed into small town white bigot land. Stopped.

Bobby got me out of the trunk. Little glance showed we were in the boondocks. Shit these guys would shoot somebody like me. Discovered Mariah had joined us. Bobby pulled my leash and crawled into a tattoo shop behind the three of them.

"Lisa long time." Older guy was around 50. Bear of a man with a full salt and pepper beard. They hugged. Just weird. How did the upper-class Lisa know this redneck tattoo guy?

"This is my friend Mariah." He shook her hand.

"So Mariah what kind of tattoo or do you want to get pierced." Mariah looked shocked and he and Lisa burst out laughing.

"Silly girl Ben is just pulling your leg. He's been marking up my slaves for years." Mariah looked relieved then smiled.

He said "Sorry for the tease. Welcome to my shop. Kid over there is my son. Katie! She's our new piercing artist." Katie came out from the back. She was a very young cute alternative looking woman. Purple and green hair. Lot's of tattoos and several face and lip piercings. 5' 6" with a narrow waist and full round tits and ass. Am sure everybody drooled over her.

"Son close the shop. Folks let's do this in the back." Was pulled in behind them. Stood up and stripped then strapped onto a big table with stirrups. Scared but locked dick was twitching. Three gorgeous women watching me naked splayed out.

"Lisa standard owner tattoo?" She said yes.

He pulled a stool over between my legs and started. Stared down my body watching him tattoo my pubes. Was getting the same ugly black owner tattoo Freak has.

Finished he stood up. Lisa stepped in and removed the cock cage. Dick twitched. She wacked it hard with something small pulled out of her pocket. Fuck that hurt. It was hard and heavy. Mariah gasped. Katie laughed. The guys just watched.

Lisa "Katie let's do its dick head piercing. 8 gauge please."

"Yes but that is quite large for a first one there."

"Understood. If it goes wrong will not complain. Slave's genitals are for fun and torture. He's older so we have to move fast. If it goes bad will just remove the head."

Katie blinked with that comment. "Customer is always right."

As she prepared Lisa looked at me and said "Any noise and you will get ten to the balls with the sap."

"Katie make sure it leaves room for large sounds. We will be stretching its urethra hole."

Only took a few minutes. Lots of blood which took a few minutes to stop. Bit my lip trying to stay quiet. She put in a simple straight bar. The three women discussed possible jewelry for it once it healed.

The next hour spent face down as the two men did two tattoos on my back. Lower back tramp stamp and something across the upper back. Mariah and Katie both giggled and laughed as they saw what they were. Would be months before I knew.

Trip back was bad. Back, pubes, and dickhead were all on fire. Was a couple of weeks before they all healed. First week was basically left in the basement. Not used at all.

First 'outing' was taken upstairs for a small gathering of just women. Mistress Gabrielle, Mariah, and Lisa's much older black friend. Couple more black ladies I hadn't seen before. Jesus how big was this group of Dommes?

She had Alpha remove the cock cage. Head was still bruised from the piercing. Small discussion about jewelry for it. And the size. Couple of the women said should have used a bigger needle.

Several took the opportunity to check out the tattoos. Knowing smiles. Still didn't know what was on my back.

"Jerk it." Starting jerking. Erection was immediate and there were some sparks of pain in the head. Was directed through edging myself. Nervous because orgasms seem to quickly follow with something bad.

"Although I already started his genital training, we will make it official tonight. Slave's genitals are to be completely flaccid at all times. No exceptions or excuses. Erection Aversion Therapy." Mariah laughed at that.

"And we are initiating Orgasm Aversion Therapy. Slaves should never orgasm. It must learn to stay flaccid and, on occasion, ejaculate, but with no pleasure."

She stepped over and swatted my hand away. She reached down with her leather gloved hand and started to stroke me. OMG a dream come true. Was super hard. Trying to not cum. She let go and it still pointed upwards.

"Erection down!" It kept pointing up bobbing in the air. She reached out with a cattle prod and zapped it on the head. Doubled over. But she held me up some and zapped the balls. Fell in a heap. Limp now. Two swift kicks in the kidneys.

"Get up wimp." Struggled back to my feet. Saw a few grins. Mariah's eyes were big saucers.

"Let's try again. You need to practice proper slave form. No erection ever. When ordered, ejaculate without an orgasm." Mind twisted. That was impossible. Wasn't it?

Standing there, flaccid, hands at my side. Slapped my face hard "Ejaculate." Was confused. How could I?

She reached over and grabbed the balls. Squeezed hard. Started to faint.

"Your failures are noted. Time to drain it. I will enforce the no orgasm." Sounded ominous.

Jerked again to her orders. Rock hard again. Fearful of punishment. She had me lay down on my back. A couple of the other Dommes assisted. They pulled my feet up over my head. Dick was pointed at my mouth.

"Learn to do a direct recycle." All were now standing in a circle around me. Mixture of fear and sexual excitement.

"Gabrielle, would you like to do the honors?"

The stout black lady reached over with some kind of pliers device with small cup like ends on it. Took the right ball and pinched it between the cups. Was so concentrating on not cumming my mind did not figure out what that thing was.

"Cum!" Immediately released a long spurt into my mouth. Before it could spurt again the ball exploded. Gabrielle had squeezed the plier device. Ball felt like it was having nails driven into it. Screamed as more cum dribbled out onto my face. They released me. Laid fetal on my side. They were some laughs and clapping. Drifted in and out of consciousness.

Woke to just Lisa, Alpha, and Mariah. Must have been out a while. They had put a big bag of ice on the balls. But incredible pain was still there. Just laid on my back panting.

Alpha was sneering at me. Mariah had a sympathetic look on her face. Lisa was beaming.

SubWes
SubWes
133 Followers
12