Permanent Slavery Journey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave that was a fun first training session. Decided to take it easy on you. You will not be punished for passing out. Actually it was quite cute. Don't worry about the ball. It will recover. Plenty of time till you lose them."

Mariah "What was that pliers thing Lisa?" Alpha's smirk was a full nasty grin now.

Lisa picked it up and showed us. "Found this through a Gay Domme sadist. He has them custom made. Each half cup just a little bigger than a ball. Each has six pyramid studs inside. So the ball gets squeezed in twelve spots and leaves bad bruises. But no puncture. And it will recover."

She reached down and removed the bag of ice. That hurt a lot.

"See how big the swelling is? Even with the ice pack. He is going to suffer excruciating pain for days. That will teach him the importance of no erections or orgasms. About as bad as a big branding."

"When will you brand him?" Mariah asked.

"Haven't decided. Maybe a ceremony on a trip."

***Next chapter: Travels & Trials.

12