Permeable Reflections

Story Info
Gwynn is lost between perceptions of reality.
4.7k words
4
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oppswalla
Oppswalla
308 Followers

Authors note: Working a on a few stories, so ill post more to this when i get there. This story is a little bit of everywhere and everything between. if you are offended by lewd language this is not for you.

All characters are completely fictional.

Thunder cracked across the sky, every few seconds flaring with blinding light through the windows of the house. Thick drops of rain smacked the brick walkway below the second story. On one particular strike, the house rumbled deep to it's core, and Gwyn was jolted out of her sleep. The sheets draped over her with one leg uncovered and her spread widely over the mattress. She sat up, peered out the window at the natural spectacle, then turned placing her feet on the floor. Rising slowly to her feet, she sauntered toward the bathroom that was attached to her room. The tile and walls seemed to tilt in her, partial, waking stupor.

Lift the lid...

shift the panties down the legs....

relief...

She flushed, clunked to the sink, flipped the faucet handle, and began washing her hands. The water was cold and had not warmed yet (this was not of the utmost priority) despite her turning the handle to the hot setting. Gwyn looked up into the mirror, that seemed to, almost slightly ripple. Rubbing her tired eyes (this didn't help but only left them more blurry) and looking back up, she reached for the glass to assure her of her only partially conscious self, playing tricks on her. Then, she simply fell into what seemed an abyss, no glass to protect her....

"WAKE"

Gwyn sat up in her bed, the storms of the early morning had passed, and in the fear of some detachment from her self woke to the chirping of birds, proclaiming the arrival of the rays of sun beating down on the earth. The fall shook her to awareness and left a stirring feeling in her mind for a few moments. Her gray shirt bunched up, her sheets all over the place, and her eyes still only half open, Gwyn placed her feet on the floor and walked to the bathroom.

Lid

Panties

Relief

Wipe

Flush

Saunter

flip the faucet (to hot, despite that it will not warm prior to her turning it back off)

Look into the mirror

It's not rippling.

Touch the glass

It's just a fucking mirror, just like it being "just a fucking dream." She'd thank god, but she didn't believe in god. So she'd thank science for reminding her of a rational explanation of random currents sparking in the brain like someone opening random files from a cabinet and selecting a page here and there, and now....now that was resolved.

On the agenda: showering, self pampering, then work. The drive was tumultous as usual, a line of slow where one should be fast, and reckless fast, or literrally plain stupid. She grabbed her work bag from the passenger's seat, opened the door and walked towards the office building.

The first hour was filled with checking emails and busy work. Frank needed a "sign-off" on maintenance on aisle three, of the first floor, and Sylvia wanted to discuss how she should have creative freedom allowed another position (that she was not even slightly qualified for) because someone once told her she had good ideas (who knows if that person had ever had a good idea in their life...) and marketing had devised a brand new strategy, despite the fact that it didn't fit into the image and trademark continuity statement of the business....and yes....those

emails must be answered simply to take up time and feed the ignorant mass community that made up her work place.

"If you arent careful, you will fall in," the familiar voice of Ethan Bertrelli spoke over the walls of her cubicle, "the emails, of course..."

Ethan...Ethan was a constant. Ethan felt like security, or something like that. Ethan was something Gwyn knew, a familiar and yet delightful taste.

"It's endless, the incessant nonsense that we waste our time on...."

" Time is way too easily wasted," he said as stepped in.

"Babyyyy...."

He took her by her hips and lifted her upon the desk, tearing her shirt, pulling her bra down with no regard for his surroundings...

"Baby, this is not...." she protested.

Yet,, he pushed her back, "you are mine."

His right hand took hold of her hair and pulled her head back...she could feel his fingers trace her throat, then his tongue, just right of center, finding its way to the underside of her jaw. For a second she was unsure of her composure,and in that second he had zip tied her hands to the framing of the cubicle.

This behavior wasnt typical of Ethan. This behavior wasn't typical at all, or even remotely appropriate for the office...

"ETHAN!" She raised her voice, hoping he'd snap out of whatever mindset he was in and remind himself that THIS WAS THE WORKPLACE.

In response his hand simply covered her mouth as his warm body pressed into her. She could feel his growing erection rising within his slacks.

"Shhhh, no one cares...." And he continued nibbling down her neck and shoulder. His other hand sliding up her leg, under her skirt and gently massaging her over her panties that were starting to get wet, despite her protests. A slight moan escaped her parted lips as a wave of pleasure had come over her....."wait, what the fuck, I'm going to get fired....," she thought, while his hand traced under the edge of her cotton panties.

"Just be mine...just be with me in this moment,", he whispered in her ear.

Her eyes closed as his other hand slowly traced over her breasts, down her stomach and lifted her skirt more. She gasped, feeling her panties being lowered to her ankles, her ass pulled forward and his warm breath rising and falling on her, now anticipatory pussy.

He started with soft kisses across her thighs, moving up, and sucking at her labia, occasionally lapping up and down the overall length her pleasure zone. She drew in a deep breath, her head falling back. Her breathing became heavier with each pass of his tongue, circling over her sensitive clit occasionally. For a moment she opened her eyes, remembering where she was....

Terrified as it came back to her, a sudden panic of vulnerability as her eyes rose up, and then..."what the fuck?"

Through the opening of her cubicle she saw two green eyes peering directly at her like they would reach down through her and dive right into her soul. Alyssa, her supervisor, was on her knees atop her desks, tongue tracing across her lips, with a soft natural tone lipstick. Underneath her blazer, her blouse partially unbuttoned and one hand squeezing her breast underneath the silk cover of the blouse. Her wavy, reddish brown hair in disarray from the moment she was apparently having. Her other hand massaging a black silk lace panty with her skirt propped up underneath her arm. The rise and fall of her chest, the unbroken stare, and the occasional deep breath...matching her own as she tuned in that her sensations were delivered by a tongue below her as Ethan's hands trailed back up to her ample breasts, cupping them.

Fiery desire swelling inside her was followed by utter terror, as the gravity of this new, and incredibly off scenario she had found herself in played itself out. She could feel her body begin to convulse, with the tide of her own orgasm spasming her muscles across her body; her eyes rolling back, and then the sensation of falling for a second...

Her hand leaving her mirror and still out of breath, body shaken, satisfied, ringing with a dose of chemicals and hormones, and...fuck...she stared in her mirror, the water from the faucet now running warm. She sauntered back to bed. What kind of dream was this? Confused and feeling utterly scrambled, she laid down and fell into a deep sleep, only to wake to the sound of her alarm.

On the agenda, she figured showering, self pampering, then work. The drive was tumultous as usual, a line of slow where one should be fast, and reckless fast, or literrally plain stupid. She grabbed her work bag from the passenger's seat, opened the door and walked towards the office building.

The first hour was filled with checking emails, and busy work. Frank needed a sign off on maitenance on aisle three of the first floor, and Sylvia wanted to discuss how she should have creative freedom allowed another position (that she was not even slightly qualified for) because someone once told her she had good ideas (who knows if that person had ever had a good idea in their life...,) and marketing had devised a brand new strategy, despite the fact that it didn't fit into the image and trademark continuity statement of the business....and yes....those emails must be answered, simply to take up time, and feed the ignorant mass community that made up her work place.

"If you arent careful, you will fall in," the familiar voice of Ethan Bertrelli spoke over the walls of her cubicle, "the emails, of course..."

Gwynn's heart began thudding in her chest, as this was all too familiar, her face going white....

"You look like you've seen a ghost babe! I mean, I know emails are bad, but if you fear them that much, maybe you need too take a little vacation or something."

Shaking it off, "well... errr... yeah...um, sorry.... I just had some weird dreams last night."

"Hey, I understand that. Well, I leave you be. You look nice today."

Relieved, Gwyn then went back to her menial duties. The day turning out to be more normal and akin to most days.

A little into her morning, the coffee was reminding her bladder that people have basic functions that need attending.

Stepping up to the sink in the bathroom she dispensed the soap on her hands and began washing, the water warming quicker than in her own bathroom. Checking her face in the mirror before venturing back to the stack of papers that waited on her desk. She leaned in, adjusting her contacts, and then, "what the hell," she thought as she swore the mirror rippled. Surely it was the moisture in her eye from the contacts. Hesitantly, she reached her index finger out, if nothing else, to reassure herself, and stretched it to the glass...

A sigh of relief left her, as the glass just tapped like normal.

The work day continued on, as they usually did. Gwynn was exceptionally happy when her phone vibrated denoting it was clock out time. Gathering her case, she made her way down the line of cubicles, towards the door accessing the hallway. For the shift time ending, the hallway was irregularly empty aside from the security kiosk personnel that gave the tip of his head as she passed.

"See you tomorrow Ms. Finkle."

"Have a good night Jim," she said being met with a smile.

"Every night's a good night, Ms. Finkle"

In her head, she replied, "I wish they all were." Her hand stretched to hit the down arrow button.

DING!

The doors opened like a portal...to the inside of the elevator. Which was a relief given how off her day had started. She stepped inside, and again, it was irregularly empty. Without having to look, given the amazing powers of muscle memory, her finger pressed the "L" button.

The elevator doors closed and it began its descent. She leaned her head into the brass metallic doors and closed her eyes.

A second passed, her gathering her thoughts about...The doors gave way as if they had never been there and she felt her freefall begin, her eyes opened, hands extended,

"Fuck!" She wasn't sure if she was exhausted or what, but her hands were rested firmly against the door, as the elevator slowed to a stop.

DING! Gwyn pulled back from them, glad someone else would be using the elevator. The brass doors opened, revealing the hall of floor 5. Alyssa who must've stopped on the HR floor for something, calmly entered, black blazer, white blouse, and black skirt cut slightly about the bottom of her thigh. Her eyes met Gwynn's, almost glowing green, in this lighting. She smiled, viewed that the "L" button was aglow, pressed it anyways, and planted herself behind Gwynn, slightly to the right.

"I don't know if I've ever seen the elevator this empty at this time of the day, " Alyssa stated.

"It's definitely odd," she replied.

She could feel Alyssa step forward directly behind her and lean in, resting her hand on Gwynn's hip, her mouth directly behind her ear. Her hand then slid up Gwyns ribs and firmly squeezed her right breast, "but I'm glad it is, because I have been hot thinking about getting you alone"

Her other hand pushed Gwynn forward against the doors of the elevator, completely thrown off by this behavior, unsure why she didn't protest the inappropriate nature of...Alyssa mouth now kissing down her neck, still fondling her chest, while her left hand traced up her thigh, and up along the edge of her panties, feeling the dampness on them.

"I can feel your anticipation," Alyssa whispered in her ear as her fingers curled making little circles over the fabric, Gwynn's breathing betraying her and the urge to run, push her deviant coworker away, preserve her dignity, but instead she grasped Alyssa's hand, prying her panties to the side and pushed her fingers inside of her, completely giving into these newly found animal urges. The heat rose up inside of her, as she inwardly also panicked that the ding would be followed by a busy lobby that the doors would open to, and expose her in all her shame, but the elevator seemed to endlessly just keep plummeting, into an abyss of pleasure.

Alyssa grabbed her seemingly helpless and wanton coworker, turned her around and met her lips in a deep passionate kiss, and reinserted her two fingers while propping Gwyns leg up.

"Oh god, that feels good."

"Yeah, you like being my little slut, Gwynn? Feeling helpless to my touch, being mine for whatever I want..." Alyssas lips then finding hers again as their tongues danced in their mouths...

DING!

Gwyns eyes opened into the empty elevator, her sexual assailant gone, her leg propped up against the rail in the elevator and her fingers furiously circling her clit...

Dazed, confused, aroused..."what the fuck!"

She quickly gathered herself, as the door of the elevator opened.

The drive home was welcomed and a relief to be mundane. Images danced in her head of her elevator ride, and wouldn't leave her alone. Was she losing her mind? What the fuck was going on with her?

She walked into her house, went straight to the bathroom and began to fill the tub with warm water and bubbles. Peeling off her clothes and peering into the mirror she rubbed her eyes, staring at herself like something may reveal what was wrong with her. It gave her no clues.

A warm bath is exactly what she needed. Lighting a candle, she flipped out the lights and went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine before heading back to see if the water had filled.

She eased her foot into the steaming water, fearing a quick descent may leave her scolded. It was just right. The kind of hot you slowly sink into, knowing how good it will feel as each loosens each muscle. Finally the water covered her mostly up to her neck, her knees and breasts sticking slightly above the water tension line, speckled with the bubbles that rested on the water's surface. She sipped her wine, leaned back more and closed her eyes.

"You like being my little slut, Gwynn?" Alyssa's voice echoed in her mind. She had never considered herself into women, while she did find both sexes attractive. Why was this driving her so wild, "...feeling helpless to my touch..." She bit her lip slightly, sinking further into the water, as if a little getting into her ears would drown the sounds from her head. Her face dropping below the surface, dropping, dropping...the sound of the echoing ripples splashing against the edges of the tub, almost drumming in her ears. Then what felt like a hundred hands from below her grabbed, her, pulling her further down, caressing her, every inch of her body being danced along by endless fingers, and she sank into them, her skin tensing and loosening to their electrified touch. Her breathing seemingly shallow, her elation rising and falling like a crescendo, as if a melody leaping across her consciousness, or lack of...."fuck, how am I..." her eyes jolted open, and she sat up, gasping and drawing in air...how long had she been there, how long had she been below the water?

Wiping the water droplets from her face and perceiving the water laden wrinkles in her hand, she sipped her wine again, stood, and pulled the drain. Turning the dial of the faucet, and pulling the lever up she then rinsed herself of the bubbles, falling down her body and swirling into the drain.

Morning crept over her window seal. It's easier to accept the day when you don't have to work. Feeling relieved to see her bedroom was the way it should be, glad no surprises were jumping out at her. Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she then pushed herself up, letting the sheets and comforter roll off her skin. Grabbing a shirt from the floor, she covered herself and sauntered to the bathroom to empty her bladder from an exquisite rest. Washing her hands, she curiously reached up for the mirror, but the glass did not give. A sigh left her lips, "Maybe, today can be normal."

The bubbling of the coffee maker called her name, "Gwyn, you want me...." Well, not really, but if it could speak...

Gwyn went about her morning routines, readying herself for the day ahead. Getting out would be good for her. A little walking, window shopping along the main drag in town...it all sounded like it'd be what she needed. She threw on her sleek, lightweight burgundy dress that laid across her features quite nicely, and finished drying her hair before gathering her purse and keys, and stepping out her front door.

It wasn't a long drive to the center of town. While there were definitely some people out, she was glad to see it wasn't overly crowded. That made finding a parking spot much easier.

It was about 74 degrees out, and mostly sunny. Big white cumulus clouds slowly crept along in the blue sky overhead. A gentle breeze occasionally making the leaves on the trees dance. Silence, then a breath, phoooo-PhoooooOOOOOOO then the sound of millions of leaves clapping and crackling, an occasional branch creaking.

Gwyn pulled back her hair, reset her sunglasses, gathered her purse, locked her car, and...off...

The sidewalk was scattered with a person here or there passing. Some, on their phones, some muttering to themselves until they think someone may catch them, a few that nod, a few that smile, many to whom you may as well not exist. That wasn't a problem for Gwynn, it was invited at this moment.

A quaint bookstore beckoned her in. "Bended Pages" was tucked into one of the older buildings. Upon entering she immediately descended several stairs. Comics, photos, records and greeting cards sat on various displays through the center of the space.

Categories of literature lined the walls, shelved on old oak wood. The feeling of plastic covered objects flipping beneath her fingers, was exhilarating, in a way (a treasure hunt of sorts.) Sauntering from display to display, Gwyn eventually reached the back of the store where a staircase led to a lower level. Used books lined these shelves. The smell of old pages hung in the air. She picked up the occasional random book to look at the cover, read the back, or just to flip through the pages to feel their crisp edges flutter across her fingers.

Satisfied, Gwyn made her way back out of the store. The bright light made her squint and remember to put back on her sunglasses from the severe contrast.

Her next stop was an antique mall. She perused the first floor, as a candy shop of shiney things, aged things, and random things scattered every corner and surface of the shop. There was some order in the madness, but just enough chaos to make one feel as if in another world.

Having viewed everything on the first floor and second, she made her way up to the third. Each floor was less organized than the prior. On the third floor it was like it was the catch-all of what didn't organize easily, or maybe just the things the vendor hadn't dealt with yet. To her left was a table with an ornate little box. A clasp held it closed. Flipping the clasp up she gently opened it. A merry go round of sorts began twirling slowly to an almost ominously calming tune. The music box sputtered at moments as the objects circled, a girl chasing a pony through a doorway that they would seemingly disappear through, come out, and return back to it's threshold again. "Strange," She cocked her eyebrow as she muttered to herself.

Oppswalla
Oppswalla
308 Followers
12