Permeable Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made her way down the stairs, to the first floor and preceded to the front door. Stepping out, and suddenly she was falling. The type of fall that happens in slow motion because right before you hit the ground you realize "im falling..."

A hand caught her arm and shoulder and softened her landing.

"Are you okay, Miss?"

" Uh," she gathered herself, "uh, yeah. Yes, thank you, I must've tripped."

A tall man with dark eyes and dark hair smiled kindly at her, "That stoop is a little uneven. Almost did it myself. Glad to be of assistance."

Before she could say much more he winked, turned and walked off. "Probably thought I was a walking insurance claim," she thought feeling stupid in front of this attractive and thoughtful guy. "Oh well."

She continued down the sidewalk and array of shops. To her left was an alley, lined with what seemed to be a long line of more shop windows. The glow from their lights lit up against the deeply shaded path, hidden from the sun.

Curious to see what treasures she'd find this way, she turned and began her trek down the alley. A blue hue illuminated from inside the first window. It flickered in a timely manner. Almost like a strobe light. Peering into the window, it was seemingly bare, dark, just the blue and what seemed like a hazy air. She paused for a moment in front of it. Not seeing a sign or door for this store. Maybe it wasn't officially open. It flickered off, it flickered on...then... "SLAP," she was awakened from her thoughts as a hand smacked against the glass. The air almost seemed smoke filled as the blue light reflected off it. Looking up to see the hand resting against the glass and who was attached.

She followed the hand back along it's arm with her eyes, seeing a dimly light man, on his knees, head low, and ass propped upwards, elevated above his shoulders. His arms were nicely toned, shoulders sculpted. He wasn't overly muscular, but in good shape, his cute little ass sticking in the air, completely nude except for a harness that stretched between his shoulders, under his arms and across his back and chest. In a second, that seemed like an eternity, she studied the scene, and then, the flicker, dark..flick...and the blue was back...now a woman stood behind him, her chest exposed, her perky but small breasts glistened with sweat as she was prostrate behind him. Her long straight black hair hung behind her shoulders. Her erect nipples pointing outwards, leading down to a tight flat stomach, with a slight softness, and then her hips, hidden from view by his elevated ass...flick

The display went dark. For a few seconds, that was it. Gwyn rubbed her eyes, not believing what she had just seen, glancing around to see if anyone else had noticed this strange display. The few people walking down the opening, between the buildings, seemed completely unphased. Smack...blue light once again illuminated the window display. Her eyes whipped back to the window, caught off guard...

Now the brunette was slamming her hips forwards in to his ass, his head still down, but bouncing slightly, his mouth agape. She could almost hear his fragile moans leave his mouth, with the woman's thrusts. Her left hand tightly gripped on the harness strap across his back. A devilish grin rose from her one side of her mouth, between obvious breaths of exertion, followed by a bite to her lower lip..flick... black....flick...his head up now, his body pushing back into hers, timed, as if you couldn't tell if he was riding her or her driving herself into him. Her right hand lifted, and cracked loudly across his right ass cheek, her glancing down, completely focused on this man she was in complete control of....flick...dark...flick...her head now tossed back, furiously pounding him from behind. Gwyn could now see his raging hard cock bouncing below him, rising to the motions and slapping his stomach, dripping from the tip an insane amount of precum and leaving a small puddle forming below it....flick....dark...flick blue..a long string of it, now between the puddle and the head of his dick was unbroken until another shift forward, painting the dark barren floor below him.

" You like your tight little ass getting stretched?" her sultry voice carried through the window,

"Uuuhhh-huuuuuhh," he could barely make out the response, his moans getting louder between, the speed picking up furiously...flick....black..flick blue..his eyes rolling upwards into the back of his eyelids,

"You take my cock, you little whore...you like that" she growled.

"Oooohhh, fuccccccckkk, yeee---eeee---eeesssss," his voice becoming weaker...flick dark....flick...blue...

An eruption of moans escaped his mouth, in rhythm to the woman's thrusts, her tits bouncing, rising and falling to the sounds leaving him...flick...dark...flick...blue...

His head low again for just a moment, then lifted, his eyes shot up and peered directly into Gwynn's deeply, as his his body convulsed, cum spewing across the floor, in long torrents, behind him, the dark haired woman's staring directly in to Gwynn's as well, with another smile that shook her to her core. It was like before they couldn't even see her, but now fully aware of her presence, his body still heaving, and spasming, then flick, and just dark. The window did not light up again. Gwyn's heart was racing still not believing what she had just watched through this window, her breathing heightened. A feeling of guilt, or shame, hung for a second, as if she should feel wrong about being so completely mesmerized by the display. She turned her head, and "oh," to her right, the man who saved her from the fall, was peering at her, a smile on his face. Panic rose in her, "Quite beautiful isn't it? You haven't been able to take your eyes off it."

Her heart now thudding in her chest. Had he been here the whole time? Did he just watch all of that, watch her enamored with the straight mind fuck she had just witnessed, her mouth agape...

Still smiling, he pointed toward the window, "The display...." She looked back toward it, almost afraid of what she'd see, hoping it was still just dark...

Instead it was a normal shop window, a door next to it and a sign above, in a quaint little design, "Near and Far." The bright display, littered with random money grabs for tourists, some distinctly local paraphernalia, and other generic trinkets, all so someone could say, "I've been to Middleton.."

"Oh, yeah," she chuckled, completely relieved that this weird change had happened.

"With the way you were staring at it, and the look on your face, I just had to stop and ponder how absolutely entranced it had you..." Again, he winked at her and carried on down the alley

All of this was too strange, but she could feel the wetness collecting in her panties, and the raw desire that seemed to swell within her.

12