Persa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallieHF
KallieHF
940 Followers

"Yes," Steve managed. His throat was dry. He wanted to obey her so much.

"Yes what?" Persa prompted.

It took a moment for Steve's slow, entranced mind to realise she wanted him to address him by a title. He was about to ask which title to use, but he quickly realised only one title was befitting her incredibly talent and beauty. "Yes, Goddess."

"Good boy," she purred softly. This time, the feeling of pleasure Steve received was even more intense. It was so strong, he couldn't resist letting out a weak, breathy gasp as the hot rush flowed through his body. The feeling was so satisfying, so blissful, he didn't even think about Persa's next command before obeying. "Now... take off your clothes."

It didn't occur to Steve to hesitate or question. He simply obeyed. As quickly as his beguiled body could manage, he slipped off his expensive shirt and smart slacks, and before long he stood before Persa in nothing but his underwear. At a raised eyebrow from her, he discarded those too, and was left completely naked. For a long moment, Persa didn't say anything. She just looked Steve up and down, inspecting his body closely. He enjoyed her gaze. It made his body burn. His cock, already half-hard, swelled to full erection.

"You're good-looking," Persa complimented at last. Steve blushed.

"Thank you, Goddess."

"Come closer." Steve did as she commanded. "Kneel." Again, he obeyed. He knelt on the luscious carpet in front of her, placing his hands on his knees with his palms facing up, gesturing his submission. From her reclining position, she outstretched one hand and placed a single finger on the base of his neck. The moment her skin touched his, his every nerve screamed ecstasy. She drew her finger upward, tracing a leisurely line up his neck to the peak of his chin. Then she made to pull away, but Steve couldn't bear to break contact with her. He lent forward, the teasing look in his goddess's eyes letting him know she wasn't displeased. She kept drawing him in, using her finger as a lure, until his face was mere inches from hers. Then, she darted forward with her other hand, slipped a finger between Steve's parted lips. Sensing her desire, he closed his eyes and suckled, savouring the intimate feeling of having part of her divine body within him. The taste of her was almost orgasmic. He whined with disappointed when she retracted her finger, eliciting a small, sensual laugh from Persa.

"Do you want me?" she asked, already knowing the only answer he could dream of giving.

"Yes, Goddess." His want, his need was so overpowering it took him several seconds to find the words.

"Of course you do. I've hypnotized you. I've put you under my spell. You're completely obedient to me now. Obedient to my will, my commands. Do you understand all that?" Persa's voice was overpoweringly domineering.

"Yes, Goddess." Truthfully, Steve wasn't sure he didn't understand. Hypnotized? What did that mean? Was that really what was happening to him? But he didn't care. He just wanted to obey.

"Perfect." Shiver. Persa suddenly rose from the chaise longue, and strutted a slow circuit around it, until she was standing tall over Steve. He turned to face her. For a moment, he was simply awestruck at the sight of her and her beauty, as she looked down at him. But then he noticed something that made him slightly rouse himself from his trance: a large bulge protruding from the front of Persa's dress.

Noticing his reaction, Persa cast off the narrow shoulder-straps of her dress, letting it fall straight to the floor. Underneath, she was completely naked. Even clothed she was the sexiest, most beautiful woman Steve had ever seen; without clothes, she was simply a goddess. But as his eyes were drawn over her sumptuous breasts, her radiant, unblemished skin and her wide, inviting hips, they settled inexorably on the huge, hard cock jutting out from between her legs.

"Like what you see?" Persa asked, mischief dancing in her eyes.

"I..." Steve had no idea what to say. He was still utterly captivated by her. He still wanted her. But he'd never guessed she had a cock. He had no experience with that before, and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. Despite his reluctance, though, he couldn't take his eyes off her powerful, throbbing member. And his own cock was still harder than it had ever been in his life.

"Oh no," Persa tutted. "That wasn't a question. It was a statement. You like what you see."

"I... do?" That didn't sit right with Steve. It wasn't that he was disgusted or repulsed. He just wanted a few minutes to clear his head and figure out what was happening. But equally, listening to and obeying Persa felt so natural now. He couldn't help but believe whatever she told him, at least a little bit.

"Yes. You like what you see. You love my body. All of it. I'm a goddess, the most attractive woman you've ever seen." There was so much conviction and strength in Persa's bewitching voice. To Steve, it seemed so much easier to just believe her, rather than try and figure things out for herself. "Remember," she reminded him. "Your body obeys me. Your mind obeys me. You agreed to that yourself, didn't you?"

"Yes, Goddess." He couldn't argue with that. It was true.

"So then," she edged closer. "If I tell you your body is burning with need for me, it must be the truth. If I tell you your mind is unbelievably aroused by my incredibly body and my beautiful cock, it must be the truth. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Goddess." She was right. Just like always, she was right. His body was on fire. His dick was dripping with pre-cum and he was practically drooling at the sight of her incredible cock. Why would he ever want to stop, or slow down? He just wanted to worship her.

"Yes," she echoed. She shifted her weight onto one leg, shaking her hips in the process. Steve groaned softly at the raw sexuality of the movement. "See the way my cock swings from side to side when I do that? Side to side. Yes, that's it. Just keep watching. Nice and slow. Side to side."

"Yes, Goddess." He watched. It was so nice to stare at her cock like that. The way its slick head bobbed slightly, as she shifted her body with a dancer's grace, was just so calming. So nice.

"Doesn't it remind you of something? My vial, perhaps?"

"Yes, Goddess." It was true. Steve was still vaguely aware of that hypnotic vial in his peripheral vision, threatening to draw him in once more if he ever took his eyes off Persa's mesmerising cock. But it felt to him like her cock was having the same effect. As he stared, he noticed that underneath her shaft, instead of a set of balls she had the long, neat slit of a pussy. That should have puzzled him, but it didn't. He was too far gone to question anything that was happening anymore.

"My cock hypnotizes you." The moment Persa said it, Steve knew it was true. His mind obeyed her. "My cock draws you in. My cock makes you weak. My cock makes you needy. My cock makes you horny. My cock makes you obedient."

Her every word drove the idea deeper and deeper into Steve's mind. By the time she finished speaking, Steve's tongue was practically lolling out of his mouth. The only thoughts in his mind were of Persa's cock. He was squirming uncomfortably, struggling to keep his arousal in check. Persa made him wait for a long moment, looking down at him triumphantly.

"Suck my cock," she commanded.

Steve obeyed with great enthusiasm. He lunged forwards, mouth open, and locked his lips around Persa's thick shaft. His blowjob was sloppy and uncoordinated - he wasn't driven by any skill or experience, just a simple desire to have as much of his goddess's cock in his mouth as he possibly could. He wrapped his tongue around her length a few times, lubricating her cock with his spit. Then, he plunged as far down her length as he could, taking the tip of her dick down into her throat. His gag reflex threatened to make him choke, but he found it easy to suppress. Under Persa's spell, his whole body was weak and relaxed, and any discomfort he felt was pushed out of his mind in favour of pure bliss and the incredible privilege of being permitted to suck Persa's cock.

The taste of her was incredible. Steve had never tasted anything so good. He particularly savoured the precious drops of precum he was able to milk from her shaft with his eager tongue. Every drop he drank made his dick swell and his mind go white and pink as pleasure rushed through him. He also loved the noises Persa was making. She knew she didn't need to fuck his face. She let him do the work, and simply rested one hand on his head, running her fingers through his hair and gently encouraging his efforts. Whenever he managed to take her cock particularly deep into his throat, he was rewarded with a small gasp or moan of pleasure from his goddess, and every sound she made was music to his hears. But most of all, he simply loved knowing that he was sucking her cock. She had imprinted deep into his mind that this was what he wanted. This was what he needed. This was his purpose. To suck her cock. To bring her pleasure. He wanted nothing more. Just knowing that he was fulfilling his purpose by obeying and pleasing Persa was enough to give him an overwhelming sense of happiness and satisfaction.

And the whole time, she was whispering to him. Her voice was so soft, so gentle, so sensuous, Steve was barely aware she was speaking. But all her whispers slowly oozed into his ears and coiled around his mind, binding him tighter and tighter to Persa's will.

"You adore me. You need to serve me. You desire nothing else. You need to worship me. I deserve your worship and devotion. You need to worship my body. My body is perfect. You desire my body. My body is divine. You wish you had a body like mine. You wish you could be as beautiful as I am. That's your perfect fantasy."

Steve didn't respond. He just kept sucking, desperately eager to fit as much of Persa's magnificent cock into his mouth as he could. He forced his throat open wider and wider, and until it was visibly bulging as his goddess's thick, meaty shaft pushed into his throat. Giving herself to the pleasure Steve was bringing her, Persa had started to thrust back and forth with her hips, and her movements only drove Steve to new heights of fervour. Proof that his goddess was enjoying his blowjob was the greatest reward he could dream of. He could scarcely imagine how wonderful it was going to feel when she came. He could feel her getting close, her cock throbbing faster and faster and her moans growing lewder and lewder. He wanted to make her cum so badly. It was his purposes. To serve his goddess. To let her use him. To make her cum. His dick was so hard. He hadn't touched himself at all, and yet he was close to cumming himself. Just like Persa. She was on the edge now. He could sense it. He increased his pace, sucking faster and faster, harder and harder, until-

"Enough," Persa commanded sharply.

Against the protestations of his conscious mind, Steve obeyed. Whined and whimpering, he slipped Persa's cock out of his mouth and sat back. He knew better than to beg or question her, but he looked up at his goddess with a look of desperate need, hoping she would be moved. She smiled, like that was exactly what she wanted.

"Stand."

Steve rose unsteadily to his feet. He felt unworthy, standing in her presence, but he could not disobey. Not her. Not ever. His knees weak, he looked into her eyes for a moment before casting his gaze down submissively. His eyes caught, once again, on her crystal vial, which she had not removed. For a moment his unresisting mind sank into trance once more, but he was shocked out of it when Persa reached out arm and rested her hand on the shaft of Steve's incredibly hard cock.

"Goddess..." he gasped. He wanted to thank her profusely for blessing him with her touch. But he couldn't find the words. The way her dexterous fingers ran skillfully across all his most sensitive spots robbed him of his voice. He could only moan.

"See how good it feels to please me?" she whispered, voice dripping with the promise of ecstasy. "See how I can reward you? Don't you want to keep obeying me forever?"

"Yes, Goddess. Ah!" She pumped her hand up and down his cock a couple of times. It felt like he was being struck by lightning.

"And don't you adore my body? Don't you think I have the perfect body? Don't you think anyone would be lucky to have a body like mine?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Good." Persa lent in very close to him, placing her lips on his ear like she was about to tell him her most intimate secret. "Then, what if I said you could have a body like mine?"

"What?" Steve had no idea what she could mean. "I... I don't..."

"What if I could transform you?" Persa punctuated every word with a stroke up and down Steve's sensitive cock. "What if I could make you like me?"

"But... how..." Steve was trying his best to wrap his head around what Persa was saying, but it was so hard.

"'How' doesn't matter," Persa soothed. "Do you want that?"

"I..." How were you meant to answer that? Steve didn't disbelieve Persa for a moment. If she said it was possible, it was possible. But how could he make a choice like that? The seriousness of what he was being asked was enough to rouse him a little. "I have a life..."

"Do you?" Persa asked, sincerely. Steve didn't know what to say to that. "The people who are drawn to Aeaea are those who desire something... more than what they have. I am that something. If you choose, I can be the source of your happiness."

Steve still didn't know what to say. But he sensed a true kindness behind Persa's words, and that meant something.

"Would it help if I told you what I wanted?" A sense of playfulness returned to Persa's voice. "If I told you it would please you if you accepted?"

And strangely, it did help. Steve realised he had found happiness, serving Persa. Was that such a bad way to live? Serving her, pleasing her. Taking joy from her every command and every word of praise. Why was that worse than how anyone else lived? He made his decision. He would serve Persa. Because she had enslaved him, and he had embraced his enslavement. For her, he would change. He would be anything she wanted him to be.

"Yes, Goddess," he answered. "I accept."

She smiled at him, her face full of benevolence. She reached out and caressed his face, in a moment of pure tenderness. "I'm proud of you," she said, and it meant the world to him. Then, a wicked grin spread across her face. "Now, let's have a little fun."

Persa reached over her head and took off the chain necklace from which her magical crystal vial was suspended. She then unstopped it with her fingers, exposing the potion within to the open air. A heady, sweet, flowery fragrance washed over Steve. As he watched, spellbound, she poured the liquid within the vial over her own body, across the top of her breasts and down her body to her magnificent cock. Steve knew exactly what Persa was going to say next, and he relished the anticipation.

"Lick," she commanded.

Steve dove in eagerly, plunging his head into Persa's massive cleavage. His tongue worked overtime as he tried to lap up every single drop of the potion that would turn him into a girl. Persa wrapped up his head in her arms, pulling him tighter, obviously enjoying what he was doing every bit as much as he was. To Steve, it was ecstasy. Not only was the feeling of being held tight to his goddess's wondrous body absolutely incredible, the taste of the potion was simply magical. As he drank it down, it was like he could feel a new, strange kind of energy starting to flow through his entire body. He found himself eager to see what was going to happen, and above all, how pleased Persa was going to be with him.

After he was absolutely sure he licked up all that there was on and between Persa's breasts, he moved downward, licking, sucking and lapping a long line all the way from her cleavage down to the base of her torso. With each mouthful of the potion, he felt his body growing hotter and hotter. It felt so good. He took a moment to look up at Persa. She was red-faced with pleasure and smiling down at him with pride.

"You're changing," she said simply.

Steve realised she was right. It was like parts of his body were melting, reshaping themselves into more feminine forms. The muscles on his arms disappeared and his shoulders shrank, and his chest started to hum with pleasure as small, tender breast-buds grew. His waist grew slim and slender, and all that mass seemed to move to his hips, which flared out wide and feminine. The changes were small, at first, but they seemed to be accelerating as he drank more and more of Persa's potion.

Most of the potion had flowed down Persa's body and was dripping from the shaft of her still-hard cock. Steve was more than eager to take her in his mouth again, and plunged her mouth onto his cock, taking her deep into his throat. More prepared this time, he sucked and licked with increasing skill, draining every drop of the potion down his throat. As Persona moaned gratefully and started to gently fuck his mouth, the changes came faster and faster. Long tresses of hair sprouted from Steve's head, a much richer and more vibrant blonde than his previous colour. Even as he stretched his jaw open to fit Persa's huge cock in his mouth he felt his face changing, his jawline softening and his cheeks drawing in. His breasts were truly swelling now, sending sharp shocks of intense pleasure through Steve as they did. His ass was also starting to swell to match his hips. All in all, he was becoming a truly beautiful, sexy girl.

His cock, though was not shrinking. If anything, it was growing slightly. His balls were drawn up into his body, but they left behind a small, pink slit - the entrance to a newly-formed, incredibly sensitive pussy. Those changes in particular made Steve feel so, so good. His body was on fire. Every change made him shiver and shake as his nerves went haywire. His head was completely blank. He was pretty sure he had licked up all the potion from Persa's cock, but he kept sucking anyway. His purpose was to please his goddess. She didn't seem to want him to stop either. Her moans were become wilder, and she placed her hands on the back of his head so she could properly fuck his throat. He just opened his throat as wide as he could and let her use him. Pleasingly, he found his gag reflex was completely gone, allowing him to take Persa's entire cock deep inside him. The feeling of his body stretching around her massive, hard shaft made him so warm and happy. His body was starting to throb and thrum as he gave himself completely to the pleasure. He sensed the same thing was happening to Persa, and that only encouraged him to move faster and faster.

"I'm cumming!" Persa screamed.

A huge jet of white-hot cum exploded into Steve's mouth. He swallowed it all eagerly. Spilling a single drop of his goddess's sweet seed would be akin to blasphemy. As she thrust into him, discharging spurt after spurt of cum, Steve found himself cumming too, without even needing to touch himself. The feeling of the changes taking place all over his body, coupled with the knowledge that he had given his goddess the ultimate pleasure, was just too much for him. He let out a muffled yelp of ecstasy as his cock spasmed and he squirted out his load all over the floor. He'd never had such a powerful, overwhelming orgasm in all his life.

Both of them took a moment to breathe before either of said or did anything. Persa moved first. She slipped her cock out of Steve's mouth, and just looked at him. He looked at her, and saw himself reflected in her brilliant eyes. He was... beautiful. He looked so pretty, so cute, so feminine. He felt an incredible sense of closeness to Persa, his goddess. He was like her now. He was perfect.

KallieHF
KallieHF
940 Followers