Persephone's Secrets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Jocelyn? What is it?" Miss Ebbage said smoothly.

"I certainly don't want my pet neglected, Miss," Jocelyn replied, gesturing at Persephone. "But as our guest, Miss, wouldn't you like to play with her a little, first? After all, Miss, you let us play with your pet."

Persephone's jaw dropped. Open mouthed, she glanced back and forth between Jocelyn and Miss Ebbage. Were they really going to do this? Was the Headmistress going to take part? The very idea of that woman touching her, doing anything to her while the students watched, was so acutely embarrassing that Persephone almost climaxed, just thinking about it.

Miss Ebbage's eyes took on a strange gleam. "Why, thank you, dear. That's most gracious of you. It shows great poise and style. I'd be happy to help out." She rubbed her chin softly in thought. "To be honest, I've always wanted to spank Professor Goodrich's pert ass, if that's acceptable."

"Wonderful, Miss. We have this bench in the garden. Perhaps you'd like to sit on that, and turn Persephone over your knee?"

"That sound's delightful. We'll let Kimmy rest and recover right where she is," she decided, unclipping the leash from her girl's collar. "She can join us when she's composed herself again." Miss Ebbage and the four students strolled to the area where the bench was located. With the rope hobbles removed, so she could move more quickly, Persephone crawled behind them, being led by the leash held in Jocelyn's hand. During this brief crawl, Persephone left a trail of pussy juices in the grass, since she was lubricating so abundantly now.

When they reached the bench, all looked at the trail of wetness -- even Persephone, because she noticed everyone looking behind her and starting to laugh. Her cheeks blazed with heat as they turned crimson.

"I can see that if I turn your pet over my knee, my skirt will be ruined by all that leakage," Miss Ebbage chuckled. "Perhaps even my jacket and blouse." To everyone's astonishment, the Headmistress unzipped and slipped off her skirt as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do that in their garden. Their astonishment went off the scale when they saw that Miss Ebbage wore no panties, and was also smoothly shaven. After that, she removed her jacket and blouse, then placed her handbag and clothes well out of the way. Naked, she seated herself and beckoned to Persephone. "OK, you naughty thing. Climb up and stretch yourself across my knees. I'm right-handed, so I want you facing to my left."

As Persephone complied, feeling her lower tummy, mound, and upper thighs press against the warm, bare flesh of the Headmistress's thighs, she felt delicate fingers touching and opening her labia. "Definitely a leaker," Miss Ebbage murmured, causing the young women to giggle. Hearing that, and knowing that everyone, including Miss Ebbage, was staring at her open pussy, Persephone was so aroused that she shivered in a mini-orgasm!

Miss Ebbage began swatting her ass cheeks, rhythmically and sensuously. The slaps stung, but they also excited. Her ass flesh reddened and heated. Persephone squirmed, which caused her to grasp Miss Ebbage's leg, and resulted in rubbing her tits firmly against it as she moaned. The Headmistress found those sounds and that contact very pleasing, indeed.

Eyeing Jocelyn, Miss Ebbage said, "Jocelyn dear, it seems that your pet is close to cumming, and could really use the attention of all four of you in that regard. However, would it be all right with you if we have her eat my pussy while you play with her? I'd love to have the opportunity to cum all over her face."

Laughing, Jocelyn took hold of Persephone's hair with mock severity, and commanded, "Get your mouth on Miss Ebbage's pussy, slut! You'd better make her cum, too!" All four students stripped naked, since they now felt overdressed.

Persephone's sense of submission was complete. She got between Miss Ebbage's spread thighs and started eating her fragrant pussy with abandon, completely focused on pleasuring the Headmistress. Kimmy had fully recovered and came bounding over to the group, her generous mammaries bouncing crazily on her chest. "Just in time, girl," Miss Ebbage told Kimmy. "Stand on this bench, straddling me and press your pussy to my mouth."

Within minutes, an amazing tableau formed. Miss Ebbage was slurping on Kimmy's pussy, and had reached up to play erotically with her sensitive nipples. Persephone was making lewd sounds as she ate and fingered Miss Ebbage's cunt. Vera and Melody were on either side of Persephone, pinching, tugging and rolling her nipples as they toyed with her tits. Stacey was busy fisting Persephone's cunt, while Jocelyn was fucking her ass hole with two fingers. The air was redolent with the scent of the juices flowing from their aroused pussies out through their engorged, opened labia.

No one held back. What they were doing was exciting, whether they were giving or receiving. Orgasms erupted whenever they felt like it. Sometimes one person's climax triggered that of someone else. Miss Ebbage was no exception. She came more than once, smearing her cum juices on Persephone's face and into her now greedy mouth.

Gradually, people became sated, and sat back to watch the remaining interactions, until everyone finally halted. Everyone had a pleasantly dazed look of fulfillment. They rested a while.

Persephone and the four students might've thought Miss Ebbage was done for the afternoon, but she still had a surprise or two up her non-existent sleeve. Addressing everyone but Kimmy, she remarked, "We've been playing for hours, ladies. Don't any of you have to pee?" Almost everyone blushed because the moment she brought that to mind, they paid enough attention to their bladders to realize that the matter was becoming urgent. They nodded as a group.

"Excellent. I do too, and my lovely Kimmy has a penchant for watersports, otherwise known as golden showers. Don't you, Kimmy?"

Kimmy practically jumped up and down with joy. "Yes, Miss!" she exclaimed. "Can they do this to me, Miss? It sounds so hot to think of it!"

"I will not force them too, pet. But you go lie on that patch of grass in the sunlight, and we'll see if anyone wants to help." As Kimmy went and flopped on her back, she spread her labia open with her fingers and opened her mouth in anticipation, giving loving looks to her Miss.

"I assure you that Kimmy would be thrilled if you all peed on her," Miss Ebbage told them. "It's not a requirement, but you might find it enjoyable to share in her joy as she experiences it."

Vera voiced a concern that probably they all had. "Ummm... Miss Ebbage. Pee on her where? I mean, what part of her?"

Miss Ebbage laughed. "With so many of you, you can pick your target -- feet, legs, pussy, tummy, tits, mouth, face and hair -- anywhere, really. It depends on how good your aim is," she laughed again. "I'm hoping we can all let loose at the same time. That would be a sight to remember!"

The young women were practically hopping from one foot to the other, their need for urination getting intense. "Let's do it," Jocelyn agreed. She looked at Persephone. "You too, pet. Don't be left out."

They quickly assembled around Kimmy, standing close to her supine body, and drew back their labia, exposing their pee holes. Kimmy shivered with delight as she looked up and saw six women about to drench her. With very little waiting or warning she saw one stream after another erupt from those spread labia. The hot yellow liquid came splashing down, tracing paths across her skin as the women swayed their hips, trying to adjust their aim. Streams crossed in midair and deflected one another. Urine hit Kimmy's tits, neck, thighs, and belly at first. But with corrections, it began hitting her clit and navel. As a stream or two arced toward her mouth, Kimmy quickly closed her eyes, and it was a good thing she did, because one stream over-corrected and hit her squarely in her forehead, drenching her hair.

Kimmy was busy swallowing the pee in her mouth when a hot stream, vibrating her clit, made her start to cum! She had to close her mouth to keep from choking as she shook, so the last remnants of the piss hitting her face anointed her lips. Seeing a woman experience an orgasm from a golden shower was a revelation to everyone but Miss Ebbage, who'd doubtlessly seen Kimmy do this many times in the past.

Miss Ebbage had one final surprise in store. She beckoned Persephone away from the group, and spoke quietly to her. Judging by their body language, Miss Ebbage was asking Persephone something, and giving an explanation. Persephone was flushing a darker and darker shade of red as she listened. Her breathing rate accelerated from excitement, causing her breasts to visibly heave up and down as she nodded in acquiescence to whatever it was that Miss Ebbage was proposing.

As they returned to the group, Jocelyn could tell that Persephone was about to partake in some event that would humiliate her greatly -- which was precisely why she was agreeing to it. Jocelyn smiled, happy that her teacher was getting what she needed so badly -- and apparently at the hands of the Headmistress, to boot! It was a day of surprises. But never in her wildest dreams would Jocelyn had imagined what occurred next.

"Everyone just watch closely, and please refrain from commenting during this demonstration," Miss Ebbage admonished them. She had Kimmy stand up on the bench seat, spreading her labia wide apart. She had Persephone kneel down in front of Kimmy. It looked as if Kimmy was preparing to give Persephone a golden shower, since Kimmy was the only person in the group that hadn't urinated yet. But it wasn't that simple.

Miss Ebbage pulled a wrapped package out of her handbag, and carefully opened it. None of them had ever seen a urinary catheter before. So they were shocked as Miss Ebbage carefully began threading the thin tube into Kimmy's pee hole! Kimmy merely smiled, showing no signs of discomfort at all -- this was obviously not a new thing for her. A few seconds later, the clear plastic tube showed the pale amber liquid emerging and flowing slowly down its hollow center. Flowing, and heading for Persephone's open mouth! The onlookers subconsciously held their collective breath. All of them, except for Jocelyn. She remembered the time that Persephone had sucked the pee out of her when she was handcuffed to their bed, so she knew Persephone had no fear of urine. However, seeing that tube draining it slowly out of Kimmy's bladder did seem to make the moment more erotically obscene!

When Kimmy's piss reached Persephone's mouth, there was a chorus of gasps as they saw the professor's throat muscles go into action -- swallowing! Miss Ebbage was holding the tube with a blissful smile on her face as she literally fed Kimmy's urine to Persephone. Seeing the various expressions on the faces of the young ladies, she explained, "Unless the person has some sort of infection, or is heavily into drugs, urine is perfectly safe to drink, you know. True, it has some waste products in it, but it's mostly water, with excess minerals in it." She smiled up at Kimmy. "My girl really has developed a piss fetish, and I think that's cute."

Gathering up her courage, Jocelyn asked, "May I try some, Miss Ebbage?" She had to ignore the sounds of 'eeeuuuwww' being uttered by her classmates.

"Sure, Jocelyn. Kneel down with your face and lips close to Persephone's." When Jocelyn was in position, with her mouth open and waiting, Miss Ebbage deftly moved the tube from one mouth to the other, without spilling a drop. It was just in time, since the upper part of the tube next to Kimmy's pee hole was now empty. Miss Ebbage eased the catheter out of her girl, and drained the remainder of the piss into Jocelyn's mouth.

Jocelyn drank it all, her expression transforming from one of apprehension to one of relaxation as she drank the salty fluid. When the tube was empty, Miss Ebbage put it away. Jocelyn turned her head to face Persephone directly. Showing her love for her professor, Jocelyn kissed Persephone, using her tongue to explore her teacher's mouth, and sharing in the taste of that urine. Everyone else sighed happily to see such devotion.

Using the garden hose, Miss Ebbage hosed Kimmy from head to toe, spraying her hair and skin clean from any residual piss. Kimmy shook herself like a dog, and got back down on her hands and knees as Miss Ebbage clipped the leash back onto her collar. "Well, Kimmy, it looks like you have a group of new potential playmates," she said, eyeing the five other women. "I'm sure they'd be happy to visit us and find new and interesting ways to make you cum, as well as have you service them to orgasm." Everyone nodded their agreement, especially Vera, who looked so intently at Kimmy that Kimmy shivered with anticipation.

As Miss Ebbage prepared to lead her naked submissive away, she turned and spoke to Persephone once more. "Professor Goodrich, your secret is safe with us. However, I think you and Jocelyn are due for some disciplinary action. I want to see both of you in my office after classes on Monday." The two people being addressed looked startled. But then Miss Ebbage added, "Neither of you need wear panties." And she gave them a lascivious wink, and departed, grinning.