Persian BBW Anal Desires

Story Info
Maral is introduced to anal sex by Suleiman.
1.2k words
2.62
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Tonight, as a fierce winter storm gripped the City of Ottawa, Suleiman El-Hayiti and Maral Nassir of Persia got their freak on. Maral recently returned to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from Washington D.C. after spending a year at Howard University. The big and tall Haitian Muslim man and the sexy, chubby Persian gal, a native of metropolitan Qom, Iran, have known each other ever since their halcyon days at Carleton University. Suleiman El-Hayiti ditched the Carleton University campus because it's full of haters, stalkers and creeps, and Maral Nassir moved on to attend another school in the United States of America. For these two, their reunion was well-deserved and passionate, to say the least...

Suleiman El-Hayiti has a lot of freaks that he fucks, and they are beautiful ladies of all colors. When it comes to women, Suleiman has only a few restrictions. The lady in question must have a big beautiful butt and be willing to participate in anal sex. Big-booty women have perfect posteriors that were made for anal sex. It's what mother nature herself intended. Suleiman doesn't go for women who don't like anal sex because such ladies are more boring than watching wet paint dry. According to Suleiman, there is nothing more beautiful than a woman who opens her butt hole and allows a man to stick his cock in there. Women who love anal sex make the world a better place...

"Suleiman, keep fucking my butt hole," said Maral Nassir, and the curvy, dark-haired, pale-skinned and big-bottomed Persian woman moaned deeply as her lover's big black dick filled her butt hole. Face down and big ass up, that's the way this Persian BBW likes to fuck. Suleiman gripped Maral's wide hips and worked his long and thick cock into the depths of her asshole. Ever since Suleiman first spotted Maral, one fine day in the campus library in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, he wanted that big ass of hers. Maral's big butt jiggled as Suleiman's cock pumped in and out of her booty hole. There's nothing quite like a chubby woman who likes anal sex and isn't ashamed of it. Word up, folks...

"Yes, ma'am," Suleiman replied, and he playfully smacked Maral's thick ass while fucking her booty hole. As Suleiman's big black dick invaded her booty hole, Maral felt a funny sensation inside. The chubby Persian gal knew that she had to toot, and it was definitely a bad time for this sort of thing. It's not easy for a big woman to fart when there's a big black dick in her booty hole. Maral winced as the poot escaped her guts and slipped out of her backdoor, brushing against Suleiman's cock along the way. The big and tall black man laughed as he felt the chubby Persian woman's fart on his dick. Chubby Persian women are so naughty...

"Sorry I farted during anal sex, Suleiman, I couldn't help myself," Maral said, apologizing profusely for tooting on her lover's cock. Suleiman grinned, amused by Maral's butt antics as well as her apology. Suleiman is the kind of brother who plunges his cock into the mouths, vaginas and buttholes of women of all races and a little fart isn't going to deter him in the middle of a butt fucking session. Maral relaxed as Suleiman reassured her that female farts in the middle of anal sex are definitely okay with him. When a chubby woman farts on her lover's cock in the middle of anal sex, it is a beautiful thing. Let no one tell you different...

"It's all good, Maral, your ass is amazing," Suleiman told her, and the big Persian gal sighed happily. Women are their own harshest judges when it comes to their imperfections. If a man were to fart around his buddies, everyone would laugh. Women act as though farting is not a natural thing. If a woman farts in the middle of sex, she is likely to act as if it's the end of the world. Someone needs to remind women that they are beautiful and that farting is a natural thing which no lady should be ashamed of. Suleiman decided to show Maral some due respect by fucking her booty hole even harder after she farted on his dick. Got to show the ladies some appreciation, it's the gentlemanly thing to do...

"Hmm, Suleiman, be honest, you liked it when I farted on your dick," Maral said, and she giggled excitedly. Suleiman laughed but said nothing. The big and tall Haitian Muslim man concentrated on the task at hand as he rammed his big black cock into Maral's butt hole. Earlier, when he went to pick her up at the airport, Maral had on a white winter coat, red tank top and black Yoga pants. A man who isn't aroused by a big booty woman in Yoga pants is either dead or a resident of San Francisco. Suleiman felt Maral's warm, tight butt hole grip his dick like a vise and allowed himself a smile. Persian BBW ladies like Maral here have tight butt holes, that's for damned sure...

"Hmm, female farts are amazing," Suleiman said, causing Maral to laugh and she clenched her butt hole around his dick, adding to the pressure. Maral began grinding her big beautiful Persian booty against Suleiman's groin, driving his long and thick black cock into the forbidden depths of her asshole. A lot of Persian ladies like anal sex but are ashamed to admit it due to prudery related to religion and cultural factors. Maral is part of the avant-garde of new Persian ladies who are sexually adventurous, politically liberated and downright fearless. By giving her booty hole to a black man and excluding Persian dicks, Maral Nassir is reclaiming her freedom as a Persian woman, and it's most definitely a beautiful thing.

"Hmm, I got another fart for you," Maral warned Suleiman, and she clenched her butt muscles around Suleiman's big black dick. Groaning at the surprised pressure, Suleiman shuddered and felt a burning sensation in his balls. Seconds later, Suleiman came, blasting his cum deep inside Maral's sweet butt hole. At the precise moment when Suleiman came in her booty hole, Maral released the fart she'd been holding. The torrent of cum and the fart met each other halfway in an explosion of pleasure. Maral and Suleiman screamed as they found themselves in the throes of a wicked, unexpected orgasm. Suleiman squeezed his dick out of Maral's now gaping butt hole and they both sighed in pleasure. Good times were had by both parties, for real...

"Welcome back to Ottawa," Suleiman said to Maral, and they shared a kiss before heading to the showers. The big and tall Haitian Muslim man and the sexy, curvy and big-bottomed Persian BBW relaxed under the warm water and made out. It's been a long time since Maral and Suleiman were students at Carleton University, and the institution has changed from a second home for them into a place full of creeps, stalkers and haters, along with racist administrators and enforcers. It doesn't matter, though, because they found each other and that's what counts. School's out, and it's good to be in the real world...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers