All Comments on 'Persistence Pays Off'

by AdamZasse

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

5 stars for this. I would really like to read the next chapter about what happens at the nudist resort

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Wonderful

I love incest romance this was great. I was assuming that she was about 38 and he was 21 and had him early in life. This was a fantastic story either way. Thanks for the read and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A missing Chapter!

Good story, would have been a lot better however, if the implied seduction of the mother had been included.

As it is, it feels as though there was a missing chapter!

tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Very nice!

Easy to read and very sexy. Waiting for part two and the honey moon.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
I too would like a little more background please.

And I'd love to read more.

james_38671james_38671about 12 years ago
nice

i relate to this very well but mom and i never thought about havingkids she took pills all along

DOM600DOM600almost 12 years ago
Fan............tastic!!!!!

Fan............tastic!!!!! Good pace; well written and sensual.

JaalinameJaalinameover 11 years ago
Where was the "seduction"???

Totally lacking in any kind of structure.

More importantly, where was the "A son seduces and marries his mother." bit?

Or do think that it is OK for a mother to get a casual propoasal of marriage from her son and agree to it?

Such a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is a great story!

Peter's been having a great time sticking his young prick up between his mother's legs. Now he's fucked a baby up her cunt and the time has come for him to make his mother an honest woman. To marry her. That way Peter has not only the natural right but the legal right to shove his fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole any time he feels the slightest urge. He'll have his young dick up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging between his legs. His prick'll nudge his little sleeping brother or sister, kind of just to say hello. And when the boy unloads his young balls up his mommy's coochie, his little sibling'll get a good thorough washing with his creamy semen, like a blessing.

BigMike50VirginiaBigMike50Virginiaover 10 years ago
Paying Off

This is a beautiful story. I find it romantic and erotic. I would love to read more.

Thank you.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
great story

i agree - romantic and sexy. well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

but she is way too old. very unlikely to get prego or carry it to a birth. A VERY UNREALISTIC STORY 4 stars. But a fun one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous