Persistent Ch. 02 - Alternative End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to tell me, I want to learn why I am living alone for the last few months."

That was good, he was complaining about her work. She could answer that.

"You know how busy I am, this year is too important for me."

"Linda, please don't insult me anymore. Tell me everything I am entitled to know. Before I start asking questions." he looked like he was about to cry when finishing this sentence. He was a mess.

Linda hated herself for doing this to him. She understood that there was something serious about this conversation and he was suspecting that she was doing something. She could be wrong but she didn't have a right to make him suffer anymore. And she was exhausted from hiding things. It was her fault and she had to face the consequences.

"What do you want to know?" her expression made Paul shiver. She became cold and he didn't feel her love for him. He figured out that this was over. It wasn't as he thought. She was feeling too bad and she was in fear of losing him. That was why she couldn't show any emotions.

"Your vacation, to start. Nick. Your late hours. The cocktail in his house. Anything in that radius."

She was looking on the floor while thinking what to say and how to say it. Finally, she started to talk.

"I made a mistake. You were right, I got too comfortable and made a mistake."

He was silent.

"I never wanted to but something happened to me there. He managed to catch me off guard. It's not easy for me to tell these. Please forgive me. I can leave my job, please I don't want to lose you." This time she had a horrified expression on her face.

She was truly considering to leave everything just to gain Paul back. She was a sick person; this was an illness that she couldn't shake off. Nick found something hidden in her and possessed her using that. That was what she believed.

They both stayed silent for a period. Then Paul calmly talked "You didn't even feel sorry and act as if I was important to you since then. And now, are you telling me that you value this marriage? What happened to you? What happened to that strong and perfect woman?"

Linda started crying and saying things but he couldn't understand a single word.

"I want you to tell me everything. There are so many things coming to my mind and I want you to tell me before I mention them. If you want to lie to me, it's your choice. I will not listen to you if I feel so."

She had no idea what he knew and she decided to tell everything, at least the part which would hurt him less.

"He somehow managed to get my attention. I can't believe I'm saying that but please remember, I still don't like him. It's all related to sex in a way, something I didn't have in me before." she stopped. She felt very ashamed.

This made him angry, he hit the arm of the armchair with his fist but then calmed himself down. He wanted to learn everything.

"Go on."

"One day in the elevator, something happened. He cornered me and I could not resist. I mean I gave in."

"In the elevator? You had sex with him in the elevator? Fuck!"

Linda waited for Paul get over with his episode.

"I never had sex with him. I mean we never..." she could say silently.

"What?"

She told him about the elevator, without skipping any details.

"He played with you and left you there? Without having sex? Who does that?" Paul was saying those because he didn't find it believable.

"That's the problem. He does that. That's why I was confused."

It started to gain some meaning for Paul. He really could be playing with her psychology but was she that naive?

"And? The next day? Did you do what he said? The days after that?"

"I was planning to return home that day. I stayed in my room at night. I didn't do what he said. But it was hard for me because I wanted to have sex with him."

"Why? Why?" He was pulling his hair with all his power, as if he was trying to remove thoughts from his head.

"I can't explain that. I never fancied him. But, his confidence, how he made me feel like." She hesitated but she already talked about it, "his dick."

That hurt Paul, all the things she said. He wanted to ask her if she had been a size queen but he managed not to insult her. He wanted her to continue talking.

"I couldn't think of anything after that day but I couldn't shake off the desire to complete what we started. I felt things I never felt before. Something wrong, dirty, disgustingly appealing. Something animalistic took over my senses. I wanted to do it once and return to you, leaving everything happened there as a secret and try to forget it."

Paul was confused. He didn't understand how she became like that and how it was possible for her to say she didn't have sex with him while she was in this dazed state.

"The next day, he acted as if nothing had happened. He didn't ask me why I didn't do what he told me; he didn't act weird. Seeing him like that triggered the same thing, that inferior feeling together with the other one, I mean my arousal, started to control my thoughts again."

Paul was considering if he was going to forgive her, if she really didn't have sex or have any other encounters with him. He was feeling desperate. But she was in their bedroom with that asshole hours ago. And she was moaning.

"That night I dressed up and went to the bar."

"What? So, you did what he said, you wanted, I mean you decided to have sex with him."

Linda didn't talk. She looked at the floor.

"Tell me Linda, continue."

"I did, yes. I never could get rid of that desire, like an illness, I can't explain that. I dressed as attractive as I could, I joined them there and I stood by him all night. And again, just to experience that dirty or wrong sex with him. I acted as if we were a couple."

"As if he was your male, in his words."

"I know, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say."

He burst out "You acted as if you were his woman, just for him to fuck you?!"

Linda's face made Paul's heart hurt. She was very ashamed and sorry. But she wasn't going to confess if he didn't ask. And, this was still going on, she had no complaints.

He didn't talk, he waited for the rest of it.

She sniffed and continued "Anyway, he acted too cool and I wasn't sure if he wanted to..."

She inhaled loudly.

"I mean..." This was very embarrassing for Linda; she couldn't believe that she did or thought those things and that she was telling her husband.

She looked at Paul and continued. "I decided to drink a bit. At one point I was leaning against him. I noticed Martin and Steve were looking at us and whispering to each other. I felt like I lost all my dignity there, which was the fact. I wanted to leave that place but I still wanted to, I mean I..."

She cried a bit and continued "I wasn't sure how he was going to react but I held his hand and guided him to the elevators, looking at him as he followed. Please, I don't want to tell you the rest. I feel very ashamed."

Paul was having a very hard time. He could picture her, holding his hand in all those people, looking at 'her male' trying to convince him to her room to fuck her married cunt!

He stopped himself from thinking. He had to contain himself.

"Go on Linda. You owe me that. You have to help me clear my head."

"We made out in the elevator, I held his hand and dragged him to my room. While I was opening my door, he was already undressing me. We went in and he told me to get naked."

Paul closed his eyes, one or two tears moved down his cheeks and he hissed "Go on."

He was thinking how she could be telling him those details, he asked for it but how was it possible for her to tell him?

She was telling them because it was hard for him to believe that she didn't have sex with him. So, she wasn't sparing some embarrassing details. Some other details? She was.

"I got naked and he watched me. When I approached him to kiss him, he held my wrists and forced me down on my knees."

Paul wanted to kill people at that moment. Linda had to skip some parts but she talked about that night and the next days with minimum detail.

That night at the hotel, in her room, Nick held her wrists and forced her down on her knees. She was looking at him in confusion. It didn't take long before she understood and reached to his zipper to unzip it. Nick held her head and pulled her, pressed her face on his cock. She felt it under his pants and started to kiss it, feel it with her lips. It was not normal, she never felt that way before. He set her head free to unbutton his pants.

She quickly held his trunks and lowered them. While she was unpacking her gift, her eyes got big with the sight of the emerging thing.

He slowly held his cock and removed it out of his underwear. He was pointing it at her face when he said "Kiss it."

She was mesmerized and she worshipped his cock with her mouth. She came while sucking and licking his cock, she was that excited. Her pussy was burning with fear and desire for that thing.

He made her suck him, suck his balls and fingers, came in her mouth, made her clean his cock and put it back in before he left saying "Don't worry. I will fuck you and it will be the best moment of your life. I will fuck the guilt and sorrow out of your pretty pussy. But you will have to wait. I will fuck you in your own bed when the time comes."

That night made Linda trapped in a funny state of mind. She humiliated herself beyond her imagination, not only in front of him but others as well. Everyone saw how she held his hand and looked at him, offering herself. Everyone watched her walk in front of him, saw the lust in her eyes, guiding him to her room. For what? As everyone knew, to be fucked by him, to give herself to him to enjoy.

And, he refused to fuck her, she couldn't get what she wanted in return. She remembered how Maggie told her about 'not getting anything in return' but this was completely different. The favor she expected was to be fucked, as opposed to those women who let him fuck them to get something in return.

She was acting like the people in those documentaries. Like the ones giving money to a swindler at first, then giving more, trying to save the first. She always thought that those people had to be a bit thick in the head.

They probably weren't. Their right buttons were pressed by an expert.

She felt like she had to pursue that fuck. That way, what she had been doing would have a meaning. In fact, if she stopped there, this night with Paul would be so much easier.

That night made her get stuck in an inferior mood against him, almost permanently. She was getting turned on by anything he was saying, anyway he was looking at her.

Linda didn't tell those details but she told Paul that she gave him a blowjob and they stopped going further. She also told him that she did the same one more time on that vacation.

She didn't do it one more time. Nick made her go down on him day and night, in her room, in his room, in the changing room. He also made her give him a handjob in the pool after trapping her between the side of the pool and himself, with his dick between her ass cheeks, right in front of the others. Nobody saw what was going on but everyone knew it, her face but more importantly his face was telling them everything. Martin and Steve couldn't believe their eyes, he was going to town right in front of them, enjoying her perfect ass a few feet away from them.

She said "I'm not saying I wasn't planning to have sex with him but he somehow didn't do it."

Everything she was telling looked true and sincere. Paul suffered from her every word but he wanted to keep going. He couldn't figure out how that mediocre looking man made his angel a submissive bimbo.

He despised Linda but he felt inferior too. He felt inferior against both Nick and Linda. He hated that feeling. He wasn't aroused like Linda, feeling inferior had no such effect on him.

He reminded her the day he visited her at the office, together with her late-night work or weekend work subject.

"I am too cautious; I wouldn't do anything at the office. He tried to kiss me that day but I panicked because I could get fired, so I stopped him."

She didn't stop him. He made her sit on his lap, grind on his cock until he got close and he made her suck his cock and swallow his cum before he left. Every night she was late, she sucked his cock. He made her his personal cock sucker at the office. And gossip was all around. She couldn't have told him that.

Paul was stuck at "he wanted to kiss me" part and the reason she gave for not letting him do that. So kissing was normal in their relationship. She was going to let him kiss her if she wasn't afraid, if they weren't at the office. He was thinking like that because kissing was something that women did with people they liked, in his mind.

"What about those urgent weekend calls? Were you at the office?" New questions were popping in his head as she kept answering.

"Yes, of course. I was at work all those days."

She was lying, at least this wasn't all true. Nick liked to make her stressed and he liked to increase Linda's appetite for doing wrong things. The first Sunday, he called her from his car in front of her house. He picked her up, turned the corner and made her give him a blowjob a hundred feet away from her home and Paul. Then he took her to a hotel and made her suck him for hours before dropping her back. Not all weeks were like that, one or two times he picked her up, had a blowjob and dropped her to the office. She went to the office in the rest as she told.

Paul asked her about the cocktail. Linda knew he was going to ask that.

"I was really looking for you but he found me there and kissed me. And he felt me. That's all."

That wasn't all. He dragged her to his room, made her suck his cock while she was on fours over the bed beside him and his finger was in her pussy. He made her cum on his fingers when he was spurting in her mouth.

Linda could not get enough of his cock, waiting for the day he was going to fuck her but enjoying every second of that tormentous journey as well. She discovered her reluctant submissive side and he was feeding on it. He loved to make her suck his cock when his husband was around.

Paul wanted to shout at her saying "You're his bitch!" but he didn't. Not because he didn't want to hurt her, not anymore. She was a fucking whore. He just wanted to learn everything and save himself from that dirty, disgusting house.

His stomach was burning, his head was dizzy and he felt like his whole energy was sucked off from his body.

Good thing she didn't tell him about the details because he was going to understand that the peach dessert Nick was talking about was Linda's pussy and that he was licking her pussy juices from his fingers when looking in Paul's eyes before they left. He could not stop himself. Probably nobody could.

He waited for a few seconds and seeing that she stopped talking, he said "Go on, Linda. Please."

"I think you know something about today."

"Yes, I do."

"OK. He insisted on coming here. He told me he wanted to see my house and give me a memory with him in our bedroom. I assume that you understood how he keeps me off balance. The core of this thing, I mean the appealing thing is doing wrong things."

He looked at her a few seconds with confused eyes. That son of a bitch was playing her, she knew it but she was letting him take advantage of her. He had to stop thinking.

"And?"

"I gave him a blowjob. I couldn't say no, I'm so sorry Paul. Please help me. This is like being possessed or something. I know this is not me and I know this is not the person I want to be. I want to stop this but I can't control myself."

Paul didn't react to that. He was thinking her last words. Her voice didn't sound like a blowjob, it was like she was being..."

"Paul! Please talk to me!" She was crying loudly seeing the expression in his face.

"I was here today. I heard your voice. I don't think it could be anything else than sex. You were moaning."

It was really hard for her to say that part but she did.

"He was fingering my ass when I was..." She started crying again.

This time Paul started to cry as well. The person he idolized became a plaything for some low-life bastard. He didn't even care to fuck his dream woman, his wife. He enjoyed putting his dick in the middle of their marriage and she let him do that.

He stood up and left without saying anything.

Linda could not reach him for two weeks. That conversation and Paul's leaving her made her get out of that hypnotic state of mind. She took a sick leave and waited for him at home.

Nick called her once and she told him that it was over.

He said "You know it isn't."

She told him that she confessed Paul and she only wanted him back.

That made Nick a bit uneasy. He knew how Paul looked at him and he wasn't a guy to confront such a person, not like that. Besides, he cursed himself for lingering that much. He wanted to fuck her and he could have missed that chance. Also, he wanted to fuck her when there was her husband waiting for her, when she was going to regret after she enjoyed his cock in her married pussy. At that moment, she was a normal woman. He decided to wait for his time and hoped she gained her husband back. He also hoped that he was going to have another chance to fuck her.

One day Paul was in his office at the university and Linda opened his door. He was surprised but not happy.

She was the one who looked like a mess this time. She closed the door and said "Hi Paul."

"Hi."

"I'm going to go crazy, please talk to me."

"I don't want to. I mean there's nothing good you can hear from me, so..."

"Just listen to me. I ended that thing. I didn't go to work since you left and I am looking for a job. Please, I'm not saying that I deserve to be forgiven but please give me a chance. I will live for you if you return to me. We can leave this town if you want."

"I don't want anything with you. What do you think? That I will not think what you have done every time I see your face? Don't worry, you'll be OK. I will have to live with that but you will be OK in no time."

He was a decent man. He didn't want to use words to hurt her. She deserved to hear them but he still couldn't get rid of his love and care for her. He wanted to have a clean break up and part ways for good.

"But you will see that I'm the old Linda, not that disgraceful person. I'm your Linda."

"Tell me, Linda. Why did Nick's wife act like the way she did that night? I want to know." Paul had two weeks to think about those.

"What do you mean?"

"She looked at us, I mean you and me, in a way that she scorned us. What do you think that is about?"

"I don't know, really Paul." She knew. Paul could see that she knew.

"I won't talk to you until you tell me about this."

It wasn't possible for her to tell Paul about that, he would never return to her.

"Please Paul."

"Tell me or go."

"She caught us once." she could say.

"Where?"

"In her bedroom."

"So, you went to his villa before. Perfect. Stop making me ask questions and tell the whole damn thing. In details."

She started to cry again. It was apparent that she resented this part a lot. And probably she was losing her hopes since Paul found out that she had more to tell.

"Please Paul, what do you think happened? The same thing was happening until she caught us."

Paul decided to elaborate the situation.

"Look, Linda. You came here to make me reconsider things. And you are still keeping secrets about what you have done. The only way for me to reconsider even talking to you, depends on whether I trust you or not. I can see that it wasn't the same thing. Tell me all, otherwise even if I believe you, at one point you'll show. It won't last. I promise I will reconsider if you tell me the truth."