Persistent Ch. 02 - Alternative End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sobbing while listening to him.

"When she opened the door, he was standing and smoking a cigar while I was on my knees..."

Paul felt like this was a hole with no bottom, he constantly felt like he was falling further down.

"Anyway. She ignored me and asked him who the bitch was."

"Cool move, a strong woman of her marriage, I guess." He couldn't help and wanted to hurt her this time.

"Paul..."

"Continue, Linda."

"He told her who I was and she acted bad to me but they didn't let me stop. And then they had sex in front of me..."

"I don't see how this was worse than the others. There's something you're not telling me. Unless you were jealous of your male fucking another woman instead of you."

She cried for minutes. Then she continued.

"There were words. She humiliated me. With her looks, some words."

Paul wasn't sure if she was telling her the truth. She could be right about hesitating to tell this one. She got caught like that, the woman rightfully insulted her and she probably felt like shit.

"Please Paul, let's go home. Where are you staying?"

"A hotel. I don't want to go to that house and I promise I will think. Give me time."

"Can't we have dinner together? May be if you see me, you will remember who I was before and..."

"Linda, seeing you doesn't remind me of the old you right now. I said give me time."

She said "OK" and left.

Seeing her like that was painful for him. He never wanted her to suffer, even if she deserved to.

He wasn't sure that she told him everything. About that day or other occasions that he didn't even know.

That day was something else and she would never tell him.

When Emma stepped in the room Nick wasn't startled. That wasn't the first time she caught him with another woman.

She caught him the first time, when he was fucking one of her friends. She shouted at him, cried, kicked the woman and hit her face a few times.

Nick slapped Emma. Not out of anger, just to calm her down. He sat her on the bed, told her friend to stay on the floor and started to talk to Emma.

"You're my wife. You're no ordinary wife, you are my wife. You know me and you know our marriage. We are the king and queen baby. I'm your king as well as every other woman's. None of those women is my queen, only you are. And you are their queen too. This bitch is our bitch. She betrayed you, so make her your bitch."

Emma was listening to him and she liked what he was saying. She loved to treat bad to everyone except her king, Nick.

Her friend tried to protest but Emma slapped her hard. She stood up and towered over her.

"Tell me you're my bitch, Tina. Tell me I'm your queen."

Nick was watching that in ecstasy. That was hilarious. He loved to humiliate women, including his wife. He loved seeing his wife humiliate and bully another woman, this was a newly discovered joy for him.

Since that day, she caught him a few times and they arranged some of those occasions for some of his favorite victims, married ones.

He loved the panic in their eyes, how they felt helpless and ashamed; how Emma treated them. She even made a couple of them eat her pussy and one of them kiss her feet. She loved humiliating those cock hungry whores.

Before Nick invited Linda to his house, he called Emma. He told her that he was bringing home an exceptional one.

He said "Do you want our News Director to kiss your feet?" He wasn't very comfortable with that idea because he wasn't sure how Linda would react. He wasn't sure if she was completely broken inside. But he wanted to see that very much.

This was the first woman who he hadn't fucked yet and he was observing how this turned her into a submissive cock sucker, hoping to be fucked by him. He was in his top level in his game. Linda was his hardest target and she was the one who felt submission to him to her core the most. It wasn't easy for him to endure postponing fucking her but it was worth it. He jerked off thinking about fucking her every few days.

Emma wasn't very comfortable at such moments. That meant her husband was having intimacy with another woman. She didn't like that part. But she didn't want to show him that, thinking that he didn't like to see any lack of self-confidence in her. And all those feelings she hid inside made her hate those sluts even more, resulting in a way that those cock sluts suffered at a higher degree.

She said "If she needs to." grinding her teeth.

"Oh, she does." his dick was already erect.

Linda had no idea what was waiting for her. It was probably the most degrading experience she was ever going to endure.

Again, that day, after entering the room and looking at them a few seconds, Emma said "Who is this bitch?"

Linda was startled and tried to stand up but Nick's hand was already holding her hair firmly. He was keeping her there, with his cock head in her mouth. Linda was trying to look at Emma with his cock in her mouth. It was awful.

Nick exhaled the smoke and said 'This is Linda, our News Director. She loves my cock, as you can see."

"So, you climbed the career ladders to suck my husband's cock? Good job." she was looking at Linda.

Linda was trying to push his legs to get free but he wasn't letting her. Emma moved behind Linda, leaned forward, pressing her knees on Linda's back and they started kissing with Nick. They made out when Linda was on the floor between them, with Nick's cock in her mouth.

Nick stopped kissing Emma and said "Linda, I don't feel your tongue on my cock head. Keep licking and sucking, sweetheart."

She wanted to disappear but those words and her situation started to arouse her very much. There was no point in resisting, there was no way she could save her dignity. She started sucking and licking.

"Is she licking?" Emma asked.

"She is."

"She looks eager to give pleasure, how is she doing so far?"

"She is licking and sucking my cock with love, my queen."

"My queen?" Linda's eyes got bigger when she heard those words.

She realized that she was only an accessory in his life. Linda was sure that she was the center of his focus a few months ago and she was right about that, he even valued her more than his wife at some moments. He even could have considered Linda instead of Emma if she resisted him more.

She understood that giving in was her biggest mistake. And she was still sucking and licking his cock with love as he said, almost accepting her given new role.

Emma moved back a bit, held Linda's hair and pulled her head back. Linda looked up and saw that she was looking back at her from above. She bent forward and spat on her face, before guiding her to Nick's cock again.

They made her stay like that for a few minutes and then she noticed that Emma started to take off her clothes. Linda managed to take Nick's cock out of her mouth and tried to protest "No! What are you doing?"

Emma's slap was very powerful, she wasn't even going to consider saying no to her again.

"Suck my husband's cock you whore!"

Linda didn't protest and did what she was told. Her pussy was almost dripping.

This time, she was in the same situation but she knew Emma was naked.

Emma held her hair again, moved her back and this time she hurt her scalp when increasing her grip and turning her head back. She managed to get her neck between her legs and said "Eat my pussy, bitch."

Linda wasn't thinking when she tried to protest again and this time Emma let her go, started to slap and kick her.

Nick was only watching, smiling.

Emma caught her on her knees again and said "Eat my pussy, cock sucker." and pressed her face in her crotch. She was struggling there, trying to save herself from that position which she was going to regret forever but she was getting aroused like crazy.

She had no desire for a woman's pussy but this humiliation was beyond what she experienced with Nick. And, it was working its magic on her pussy and mind.

Then, she felt Nick's cock lying over her head. They started kissing again. Emma's pussy was grinding on her face. Every time she opened her mouth to breathe, she was tasting her pussy or her other parts moving on her mouth. And it made her feel dirty again. That kind of dirty.

Finally, that taste and her situation started to get to her, she moved her tongue a bit forward, in order to experience that for a single second.

When her tongue touched Emma's pussy, she understood that this was a mistake. Because she wanted to do it again. She had to contain herself but she wanted this very much.

She licked her pussy again.

When Emma felt her tongue on her lips, she stopped grinding and placed her pussy over her mouth.

Linda knew Emma was aware of what she did. Being observed was even worse than doing it. She was waiting for her to lick her pussy. Linda knew she was going to make her regret this but she gave in again. She started to slowly lick her pussy.

Emma was the one breaking the kiss with Nick this time, with a smile on her face. Nick was smirking. Such moments made his wife more valuable to him. She stood straight and started to observe Linda while she was pleasuring her.

"Oh, look at her, Nick. She's trying to show her respect to my pussy. Isn't that sweet?"

Nick chuckled and kept watching. Linda tried to stop when she heard her but Emma pulled her harshly, making her pussy rest on her mouth.

"Lick my insides you bitch."

She looked at Nick and asked "Is she married?"

"Yeah, she has a loser at home."

"Does her husband know she's here sucking your cock? Oh, she's eager!"

Nick laughed seeing Linda's efforts down there. Did she fancy women too?

"I don't know, maybe he does. He's kissing her every night after I cum in her mouth." He had a hideous smile on his face.

Linda was feeling many things at the same moment. She was sad, especially hearing all their conversation. She was afraid, because that bitch could find a way to tell Paul about this.

But she was very horny and she was getting hornier, being used by that lousy but perfect looking woman. She couldn't help but think that she tasted great, her legs and ass was firm and felt good. Felt good? She wasn't aware that her hands were on Emma's ass, pulling her to her face, like a wanton lesbo slut.

They started kissing again until Emma came. Emma broke the kiss and she stepped back. When she pushed Linda, making her fall on the floor, they both saw that Linda was licking her lips. Nick was laughing hysterically.

Emma looked at her "What a bitch! Did you like how my pussy tastes? If you beg, I might let you eat me again."

Linda was feeling sick and horny at the same time. Those insults were both hurting and arousing her.

He said "It's my turn, Linda sweetheart. You see, my cock needs attention." As if he wasn't the one insulting her and her husband minutes ago, as if he was still preserving that courtesy between them, even when he was telling her to suck his cock. As if she still deserved that kindness.

She crawled to him and started sucking his cock and balls. She noticed that Emma climbed on the bed and lied down there.

"Enough!" she said. Nick chuckled again and pushed Linda away from his cock. He told Linda to climb on the bed.

Was that the moment? Was he going to fuck her finally? If she had a choice, she would prefer to be alone, to ridicule herself freely when he was molesting her. In front of that woman, it wasn't going to be the same.

Emma spread her legs and looked at her.

"Lick, you bitch. Prepare your queen for your king." she loved those words since Nick told her. She loved to be a queen.

Linda looked at Nick, still wondering if he was going to fuck her. He moved his head as if telling her to go to his wife. Linda moved towards her on all fours and started to lick her pussy.

Nick loved the view. Emma was looking at him with an evil smirk on her face, while Linda's face was buried in her crotch, ass in the air. Linda was trying to lure Nick to fuck her, showing him her fuckable holes. She was like a bitch in heat, offering herself to Nick, to fuck her while she was pleasuring his wife in that submissive position.

He was playing with his cock, enjoying the view. He touched his cock to her pussy, making her squirm. He pressed his cock on her ass hole, making her squeal shortly. Then, Emma pushed her with her foot, making her fall on her back.

Linda was confused. Emma was aware of what she had in mind because Nick told her that he was depriving her of feeling his cock in her pussy.

"Do you want to be fucked that bad? Do you want me to give you permission? Why don't you kiss my foot and ask for my permission?"

That was ridiculous.

Was that what Nick wanted? Did he want her to submit to his wife and to fuck her like that? She knew she didn't have anything else to lose. She looked at Nick again. He was looking at her in curiosity, it was clear that he wanted to see how she was going to react. Linda read that look as he was wondering if she wanted to be fucked by him that much. She did. He wanted her to show him.

She bowed in front of her and kissed her foot saying "Can I have your permission?"

"My queen." Emma had always been a spoilt brat. Except when her counterpart was Nick.

"..."

Emma kicked her in the face.

Linda crawled back and kissed her foot again "My queen."

"I give you permission to ask him, ask!"

"Please fuck me, Nick." Still kissing her foot, being in this situation, saying those words almost made her climax, they dizzied her.

Linda heard Nick's voice from behind "Wow Emma, you're hot!"

Linda felt devastated, she was doing everything and his wife was getting the credits. She wasn't that naive. She knew her submissive actions were causing all these. If she could manage to say no to him at one point, her chances would be higher. But saying yes was the key. That was what making her so horny all the time. She was addicted to this sensation as much as she wanted to get fucked by him.

Emma pushed her with her foot and smiled at Nick, completely ignoring Linda.

Nick moved between Emma's legs and said "Watch, Linda. See what lucky girls have."

She saw his cock raging eagerly to fuck, moving towards Emma's pussy. She felt jealous of Emma. She wanted to be her. Emma was looking at her face in exactly the same way she did at that cocktail. As Linda was her bitch.

The rest was incredible for Linda. Emma's screams when he was entering her, her moans when he was pumping in and out. In that chaotic period, Linda came twice playing with herself, Emma probably came four or five times intensely.

When he came in Emma and stood up, Emma snapped her fingers and pointed at her pussy, with her eyes squinted. Linda didn't protest or linger this time. She envied her during that sex, she wanted to be part of that action. She sat up and crawled between Emma's legs, covering her pussy with her mouth and started to suck his cum until Emma shouted "Enough!" and kicked her off the bed.

Emma hated all women. She hated those bitches giving themselves to Nick even more. She didn't have any desire for women or their affection. In her daytime she could even find such things disgusting as well. But tormenting them was a different story and that was hot for her. Getting off on those whores' faces was a different satisfaction.

"Your cuckold is lucky, tonight he will taste my pussy too." Emma said before she started to kiss Nick.

Linda was still horny, she still hated herself and being there. It took a several seconds for her to understand, she was a third wheel in that setting as Nick and Emma were kissing. She quickly dressed and ran out, hearing Nick say "See you tomorrow!"

That was a onetime occasion and she never went to his place again.

But she masturbated thinking about that day a few times. She masturbated thinking about Emma's pussy once, feeling very bad afterwards. After a few weeks, even after promising herself not to do that again, she again masturbated to Emma. She had no desire for her or her pussy but the level of humiliation Emma could exert on her had no match.

That was why Emma treated them like that at the night of the cocktail. She loved how Linda was blushing in front of her, knowing how that educated high level manager felt beneath her, how she ate her pussy and kissed her foot, begging for her permission to give her married pussy to her husband to enjoy.

When Paul wasn't looking at her, she even made some disturbing gestures with her eyes and face to Linda, as if saying "Don't refrain, go on, kneel if you want."

She looked at Paul, as if he was Linda's pimp, who brought his wife to be fucked by her husband that night. She truly saw it that way.

Paul was stuck at Emma's expressions. Even without knowing these details, he recalled Emma's words. "Your wife, you say. I don't think so." She probably was having fun with Paul. She was probably saying that Linda was not a wife to him, she was his husband's whore.

All these humiliations, all these events made Paul sick. He knew he already lost everything about his marriage. It wouldn't be any different if he decided to give her a chance.

But there was a feeling he never could and would get rid of. He loved her and it wasn't possible for him to find another woman to fill her shoes. This was true, considering the Linda before all these happened. He found himself comparing the cock sucker cheating plaything Linda who also let them humiliate him, to any possible future woman he could come across. Could he find another woman who could make him forget Linda, even her damaged version?

The answer was obvious. No. It needed a miracle. Linda was the miracle, so, could he be granted two miracles in a lifetime?

This was not the right way to look at his situation. Could he return to her and spend a single day without remembering all these? Could he trust her any time in the future? Even if he trusted her, could he stand straight near her again, knowing the woman he chose to be his wife became a plaything of a low-life?

He knew that had another question was needing a 'yes' as an answer for him to consider returning to her. Even if he managed to give her a chance, could she really get over with her expectation of getting fucked by that bastard? The things she told proved otherwise.

Pointless questions and pointless efforts. He knew he didn't even have a single 'yes' to those questions and it wasn't possible for him to be happy with her ever again.

So, he had to compare the unhappiness in life with and without her. In which was he going to suffer the most? He hated her as she put their life in this mess.

Nick called Linda, he pushed her buttons but didn't suffocate her and he didn't suggest anything. He just wanted to keep her dirty feelings alive. She was not in a mood to give in to those and even if she did, she would be like a hollow prop for him. If she was going to be unhappy, Nick had to be the reason, there was nothing to enjoy with a person who was already sad. But she had to know he was there and watching. She wasn't distant to him but she was resistant.

Linda visited Paul in his office frequently, brought sandwiches to him every time. She was trying to make him get used to spending time with her once again.

Nick was calling her frequently too. The conversation was more or less the same. He was asking how she was, if she wanted to have a coffee. Once or twice, he told her he could drop by if she was feeling OK with it. She never let her guard down.

He visited her a few times; she didn't want to let him in but he probably could have succeeded if he insisted. Seeing her sad like that drained his will every time and he left.

Only once, their conversation was more casual on the phone and Nick said "I missed you, my cock missed your mouth."

It wasn't a mistake, he wanted to make her uncomfortable. And he managed to. Linda didn't react to that as fast as she had to. She didn't react the way she had to.