Persistent Ch. 03

Story Info
Single beauty, new game, others' problem.
14.8k words
3.45
4.7k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers

This Chapter follows the original Persistent Ch. 02, not the alternative ending.

---------------------------

Two weeks after Paul was kicked out, Linda was still adjusting to her new single life. She spent most of her time at work and focused on reorganizing her department. She didn't want anyone who wasn't a team member. This term would mean 'working for the benefit of the department' a few months ago for her but at that moment it also consisted of being 'a true follower of their leader' as well.

Since she dodged a bullet - hardly - she was feeling mature enough not to let her career depend on things she couldn't control. She knew the company better; she knew her opponent and she knew how her personnel had to be under her control.

She already spent enough time feeling depressed, feeling guilty for ruining Paul's life but she also managed to see the good side of that.

She couldn't believe how she didn't notice his true colors.

He was a selfish loser, who couldn't even think about standing by his wife for a satisfactory second in her worst days. Feeling guilty of those days didn't change that fact. This wasn't about being a selfish person, even if she was acting like one. This was about realizing that he wasn't a match for her and how he acted in that period, only because of his calculations.

He didn't return to her because he loved her, he decided that he was better with her. She didn't know the reason. He could have thought that walking around with her was a show off for him or she was going somewhere in her career and he didn't want to leave that train. He simply could have thought that any future relationship would be a major step down for him too. It didn't matter for Linda. She knew the reason had nothing to do with sincere love.

As an alternative, he could have told her that he wouldn't be able to live with that and left her. She would have respected him and probably would still be in love with him. But he didn't. Because he was also a wimp.

Thinking those were making it easy for her to move forward.

It didn't take long for her to blame him of her mistake as well.

If he was a stand-up and natural guy, their life and especially sex life wouldn't be that plain. She would have a better equipped personality for such situations. But he preferred not to take any risks, always went along with Linda, just to preserve his flawless attitude and appearance, as well as his stable position as her husband. She couldn't recall any real arguments with him in their past. He was a spineless man, that was his new image for her.

She was aware that she was exaggerating some of those righteous arguments and diluting the parts about her fuck up. But she was determined not to look back, so...

After her emotions settled down, she felt even stronger.

Her image in the company was getting better every week. Nick was still acting weird, different from how he usually was before that vacation and she felt like there was nothing to stop her from doing whatever she wanted.

When she looked back, she realized how she managed to turn things around for her benefit, in such a short time. She was changing, removing all the dead weight from the normal Linda.

She started to naturally consume other people for her survival. It was natural, because most of her actions were not planned.

She was just realizing how selfish she started to act after that trauma.

She needed Paul to recover from her bad days and she sucked out his life energy to recharge hers, without planning. And, after some time, she loved seeing that. Anyone having a selfish agenda about her deserved the same attitude. She wasn't going to be nice to them. That was how she started to look at life, that was her plan. Paul was her first victim before she made that decision.

And, he gave her the practice she needed. He let her find out how this worked. Every time he sacrificed for her, he wanted her more. Every time he lowered himself in her eyes, she treated him worse and he loved her more. He helped her find her new game.

And, Nick. Oh, he was special. Linda wanted him to regret playing games with her. He was the main reason she suffered for months. But she was thankful to him as well. Because she had a thicker skin at the end and she got rid of her burden because of him.

She was cautious about him because he was also dangerous. She managed to keep him in a harmless zone since she returned and there was this mild teasing and seduction which worked both ways. She finally knew that was a strong key in some situations.

He was trying to stay close to her. She was keeping him at a distance without giving him any hope but teasing him with her delicate pins hidden in her conversations.

His mind was constantly occupied with her. She was trying to figure out a way to make him suffer without risking herself. She couldn't see how this was going to be possible yet. She wanted his title. He knew that. But, for the first time, Linda had the upper hand.

The first time he jerked off thinking about the night in that elevator, his soul hurt. He despised guys who masturbated. He always argued that only losers who couldn't find pussy jerked off. His cock deserved warm, soft, wet flesh. Pussy or mouth, not his hands.

As weeks passed, he started jerking off thinking about her more, fantasizing of all the things about her and feeling bad after ejaculating, remembering how he wasted his chances to make all those fantasies reality.

She also masturbated a few times, thinking about the night at the elevator and how she felt. She thought about what could have happened as well. She couldn't shake off that degrading feeling, she didn't want to. It was still very alluring.

But she also started to masturbate fantasizing about Nick suffering or submitting to her. That was hot too. Seeing him surrender to her would be very hot. That wasn't just sexual, that was also primal, as in vengeance. She started to see everything sexual lately.

She wished there was a way to make him suffer while being humiliated and mercilessly fucked by him. This way, she was going to get over with that dirty fantasy as well. Since this was not an option, she preferred to do nothing.

The good thing was, she wasn't in a hurry. Her patience was her best weapon, as it was Nick's before. He was getting crazy seeing her like that.

Linda didn't have a plan, so she wanted to keep him in that state. She didn't tell him that she kicked Paul out because she believed that her being married made Nick want her more and wanting her more meant he could make mistakes easier.

She still couldn't find a way to bring trouble on him with the owners, without staining her own name as well.

Meanwhile, Paul called her a few times for small talk and she didn't go hard on him. Except the time when he asked her to reconsider the break-up. She went ballistic that day. She told him everything she thought about him. And she didn't feel sorry for him when he apologized for everything and hung up.

It was interesting that Linda felt almost zero guilt about anything, not anymore. As if Paul was the one who cheated and he was the one who left her.

That didn't mean she thought she made no mistakes. She was aware that what she did was unforgivable and no decent woman would do it. She accepted that she wasn't decent enough and she made peace with herself. Also, her choice in marriage was wrong and she blamed herself for it.

Almost one month passed like that. Paul called a few times, trying different ways to change her mind before she filed a divorce. Nick increased his calls or office visits, with increasing agitation at first, then trying to act cool, without establishing any success or hope. But he was succeeding without knowing it. Linda wasn't as relaxed as she seemed to be.

She was still thinking about possible sex acts with Nick, still masturbating to those contradicting fantasies. But she never let herself get drawn to those desires. She wasn't the same girl at that vacation, she wasn't losing herself after masturbating.

Nick, on the other hand, was running out of options. Even hiding his increasing desire to Linda wasn't working and he was getting deeper in his thoughts. He was in some sort of a mild panic. He didn't want to hit on any other woman, he wasn't feeling much pleasure having sex with his wife, he wasn't even having fun with the guys. The concepts like the unfinished business or Everest were oozing away in his mind because those were all attached to his self-confidence or ego, which also ceased to exist lately.

The more he thought about her, the more he adored her. The more his efforts ricocheted off her calm expressions, the more he got attracted to her. He masturbated thinking about her frequently. This made him feel even more alienated from his original self. He almost never masturbated before, he used other people's wives' pussies instead of his hand. He couldn't think clearly anymore.

While keeping Nick at that safe distance, work was improving, she was motivated than ever.

Linda's indecisive mood was working for her benefit only. But she knew this had to change at one point.

One morning Linda's office door was opened and Nick rushed in, closing the door behind him.

"That's enough Linda. I can't play your games anymore. I accept that you won. Tell me how it goes and I'll play along."

Linda felt a funny rush and her pussy reacted to those words too. She just acted surprised.

"Nick? What are you talking about? Are you OK? You look pale."

"I said enough. This is the first time I'm telling those to a woman."

"But Nick, I'm not playing any games. I'm a married woman. Why are you acting like that?"

"You were a married woman that night too. I want you to be that woman."

Linda loved to see him so helpless. She was feeling that he was walking to her palm. But she knew he would tell anything or do anything until he got what he wanted. He needed her only to gain his confidence back. She knew. Unconsciously, she did the same thing to Paul. And, she was still afraid of Nick, he had endless moves and she could find herself in the same situation.

"Nick, I told you about that vacation. Now if you let me, I'm very busy today. We can talk tomorrow if you need to." She felt good after adding that 'need to' at the end of her sentence.

Nick almost turned red. He wanted to say something but he decided not to. He left without talking anymore.

Linda's heart was beating fast and she was wet. She loved that unexpected episode. She was aware that he was having trouble but she didn't know he was that into her. It was nice to feel that power which blossomed forth without any efforts. She locked her door and told her secretary not to disturb her until she called her.

She stood up, lowered her panties, letting them fall to her ankles and then on the floor, closed her eyes and started masturbating. This was the first time she was masturbating standing up or in her business clothes or in the office.

She was imagining Nick on the floor, eating her pussy like that. She wanted to tell him to do that when he was talking. He probably would accept that. But it was too awkward and probably soon for such things for her. And she wasn't still sure that she could resist the temptation to be fucked by him, if any line is crossed.

This could ruin everything. The risk wasn't just about him getting what he desired and losing his helpless mood. She knew what the other women told her. She already had that submissive desire in her and knowing that all the other women lost themselves while being humiliated and fucked by him; she could lose all her desire to stand her ground.

But when she masturbated, she didn't let Nick move his face away from her crotch in her mind, until she came. This time, she felt something different. As if she was doing something wrong. As if masturbation was belittling herself. She was entering that zone too. She wanted to use people.

What she thought when she was masturbating was hot enough and she decided that she was going to pursue that. When she was ready. She exhaled loudly with her head high and walked out of her office like the boss she was.

She had a meeting, so she went directly to that meeting. It took half an hour for her to remember that she forgot to put her panties back on. That made her horny and she liked that feeling. She talked to a few male employees after the meeting and this was hot. She knew her pussy was breathing fresh air and it was naughty to think how those guys would feel if they knew it.

This was a new thrill for her but probably some of those guys already imagined her without her panties many times before.

Then she remembered that she left them on the floor. She rushed to her office, hoping that nobody entered while she was out. She walked by her secretary Patricia and opened the door to see that the panties weren't there. She turned to her to ask who entered the room. Patricia looked at her in a very concerned expression, blushing and breathing heavily. She was playing with blonde long hair erratically with her petite hands. Everything about her was petite, she looked younger than she already was.

"Patricia?" Linda tried to look calm.

"Linda, err, I brought you an envelope and put it in your room. I noticed that your underwear fell from your gym bag so..."

Linda tried not to laugh. She found them, thought about it, invented some reason for that sight and was talking like she knew what really happened.

"So? Did you put them in my gym bag?"

"Yes, no, sorry. I couldn't find your gym bag so I put them in my bag."

Linda looked at that young naive woman, thinking what to say. Who would take somebody else's worn panties and put them in her bag? Why not in one of Linda's drawers? But she sensed that this conversation could become even more awkward if she asked her anything about this situation.

"So? Are you planning to give them back?"

"I'm sorry, I thought you wouldn't return so I was going to wash them and return to you. I mean that's why I took them."

Patricia was reaching to her bag.

Linda was having trouble understanding what this was all about. Was she that gullible or was she trying to be a good helper for her boss? While she was looking at that petite and pretty girl, she was thinking about the awkwardness of what she did.

She wasn't into erotica or porn and she didn't have much knowledge about perverted inclinations of people. But the last months, she was horny almost all the time.

There were two main triggers in her new journey. One of them was her very strong desire for having some submissive action, including sex with Nick. The other one was her curiosity about being sexually dominant to someone. She experienced that feeling against Paul, then she started to enter that zone with Nick; and she started to feel that in many things in her daily life. Even in normal, non-sexual things. When giving orders to her subordinates and personnel, when negotiating with other departments to get what she wanted and finally a few minutes ago, talking to guys without her panties. While one of them was answering to her questions, she was thinking how weak he would feel if he managed to smell her sex when he was breathing the air mixed with her exposed genitals' fragrance.

This conversation and situation with Patricia made her feel somehow the same. She probably was just trying to make her boss appreciate her. Anything making her feel superior was sexy.

She thought for a couple of seconds and decided to enjoy this situation.

She looked at her panties in Patricia's hand and then looked at her coldly.

"If you say so..." with an expression as she said "Be my guest if you want it that much" and walked into her office. She practically told her to wash her panties.

She felt very naughty and this could be the peak of her dominant explorations up to that day. Putting an innocent and harmless person in a degrading situation and in a non-sexual context was a serious new level for her. She never even thought about behaving bad to anyone in any way, especially to personnel in vulnerable positions. But this was new and it made her feel a bit horny, without thinking anything sexual.

She wasn't ashamed and she didn't feel wrong about letting or even making another professional in her office wash her panties.

When Linda left her sight, Patricia stood there with her panties in her hand.

It wasn't clear for Linda what Patricia was feeling or thinking at that moment. Did she feel special? Did she feel lucky? Did she feel insulted? Did she find that alluring if she did? Linda sensed that she made her feel humiliated in a way.

That weekend, a meeting out of town was scheduled. Linda and Steve were going to be there. That made Steve exultant because even spending time with the new Linda was hot. He wasn't planning or expecting to try anything on her but still...

When Nick heard about that meeting, he rushed into her office again.

"I will come with you guys too." He was still trying to act cool.

"Why? It's not a GM level thing."

"Not for that. We can talk about us."

"Us? Come on Nick."

"Linda, please."

"Look Nick. I'm happily married, what are you saying?"

She still didn't let anyone know that she kicked Paul out. Not yet. It wasn't important for her but she wasn't sure if it could raise questions in the office or not.

Also, she didn't want to give Nick a chance to raise his head. He could gain his logic or confidence back. She knew how she became more important when she got married, who could have known how her separation would affect that perv?

"Happily? Don't make me laugh. No happily married, satisfied woman would act like that." He was very glad, thinking that he hit the bullseye.

Linda was something else when she wasn't feeling under stress.

"So, you're saying that you chase unhappy or unsatisfied women, to increase your chances? You should try nursing homes too."

Nick couldn't remember a moment he felt that humiliated in his whole life. No one talked to him like that. Those words were against everything he believed in. He was the master of confusing and diverting happily married women.

But he deserved those words because he talked in haste, without thinking.

He knew he had to leave but he had to correct her before than that.

"You know that's not true; you know how confident you were when I targeted you."

"I was? And now?"

"You are. A bit too confident..." It took a few seconds for him to realize he didn't have anything to add and he left.

His last words made Linda think. Whatever happened to her was because she was feeling too confident. And she was way beyond that at that moment. She learned that this could be a weakness at the same time. "Thanks for reminding me, Nick" she thought.

Nick found Steve and pulled him aside.

"Be careful at that vacation. No funny business."

Steve understood what he was talking about but hearing that from Nick was heaven. Did he see him as an opponent? Did he see him as an opponent about Linda? Did he have a chance on Linda? His mind was full of such questions and thoughts.

"Come on, dude, what do you think? Don't worry."

His voice trembled when he was saying 'Don't worry'.

Nick hated to hear that and he realized he was demeaning himself with his every move.

"What happened on that vacation? Why don't you talk about it?" Steve was still curious about that.

"Nothing. Why?"

"No reason. Anyway, I know you're after her, so I wouldn't even think of..."

"I didn't mean that, I guess she's trying to make me jealous since that vacation, I don't want you to be collateral casualty. She can be vicious than she looks."

He realized that Steve could think Nick suffered from such a thing and added "I mean, to you. Since she has no agenda about you. Don't get burnt standing too close to the sun."

theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers