All Comments on 'Persistent Ch. 03'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Will this story go on?

If yes, will it go on in fetish category or was this chapter only a spin-off?

theyRuletheyRule10 months agoAuthor

Anonymous "Will this story go on?":

There's an unfinished next chapter sitting for a period. It's inline with the previous two chapters more but this chapter wasn't a spin-off.

Can't say anything about the category yet, we'll see together if I can finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

The more this story goes on after Chapter #1, the worse a person Linda becomes. She is the one who willingly allowed Nick to go too far on 'vacation'. Instead of admitting she was wrong & trying to save her marriage. She becomes a prideful, manipulating monster who destructs her husband Paul, her marriage. Then, she goes about manipulating the people at her office just b/c she can - due to her attractiveness & position. The author wrote that Linda ended her marriage b/c she finally saw Paul for what he was - less of a man (wimp, etc.). Actually, their marriage didn't stand a chance b/c after her 'elevator adventure' Linda started showing her true self - never responsible for her actions, a controlling manipulator of anyone she wanted to target. (Paul, Steve, Nick, Pat, etc.). just to build her increasingly large ego and arousal. Maybe in fiction it doesn't happen but in the real world "pride comes before the fall". She might not lose her job or get in trouble for what she is doing but her manipulative behavior will eventually 'eat her up' from the inside out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES