Persona Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I-I didn't like it," I say. Why did that sound so hollow? And why did hearing her call me a good wife makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside? I try to shake it off and more confidently I say, "I'm a man. He is not my husband, I don't have a husband. Of course I didn't like that."

"If you say so," Aliya says dryly. Her eyes move from my face down to my crotch and then back up to my eyes. "Take them back to their rooms."

The men take us out of this room and eventually, we part ways. I can't stop thinking about the way Aliya looked at my crotch. I know I'm naked, but was it really that obvious? The man locks me back in my room and as soon as the door shuts I jump on the bed.

I had yet to touch myself on my own, but I can't stop myself from masturbating. I stick multiple fingers up my pussy trying to get off. Somehow Aliya knew. She knew that as I gave that blowjob my crotch kept getting hotter. My fingers easily glided through my folds, I was so wet from giving Vance that blowjob. As I press on my most sensitive spots the only thing in my mind is that blowjob. I cum with a loud cry, remembering the feeling of swallowing Vance's spunk.

As I lie down, basking in the glow of the orgasm I wonder what is wrong with me. I'm really a man. I have a wife. I shouldn't like any part of this so why did blowing him turn me on so much? I tried to put it out of my mind and I eventually fell asleep.

The next day I was brought to the room again and after my hour with the blowjob training I was standing and ready to answer those stupid questions but it seems like today is different. Aliya snaps her fingers and the two men remove another one of the tarps. It's a soft-looking bench. Aniya helps me lay on my stomach on it and there are grooves for my tits so I'm not too uncomfortable.

Aniya puts the headset on me followed by the headphones. A ball gag is placed inside my mouth as I feel a dildo shoved into my pussy. Then I feel another dildo at the base of my asshole. Feeling scared now I start to get up, but strong hands push me down and keep me trapped. The dildo at my ass slowly starts to push into me. It feels wrong to be stuffed back there and as the dildo moves forward into me it hurts more and more. It finally stops moving as the headset's screen turns on.

On screen is myself and Vance and we are both naked. We are in the same bedroom from the other video. My body gets onto the bed on all fours facing the headboard. Vance stands behind me and aims his erect penis at my asshole. He then pushes in. He starts fucking my ass and then my vision changes. I am looking at a mirror now. The headboard of this bed has a mirror and looking back at me is my new female self. Behind me I see Vance fucking my ass. My face is contorted in a look of pure pleasure. The dildo in my butt starts pumping into me at the same rhythm that Vance is going at. It makes it seem like Vance is actually fucking my ass. I hear my new feminine voice again, "I am Kelly, Vance's wife. I love my husband. I worship him and his cock. My asshole was made for pleasuring his cock." The dildo pumping into my ass gets a little faster as the words start to repeat and I once again hear that same strange static in between. I feel the dildo squirt something into my ass as I see Vance cum inside me from the reflection in the mirror. The image cuts back to him fucking my ass. The dildo in my pussy begins to vibrate, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I feel myself cumming and my scream is muffled by the ball gag in my mouth. Before it's over the dildo has cum inside me two more times and I manage to cum one more time. They release me from this. After the same round of questions as always I am brought back to my room.

More time passes and each day I spend an hour with the blowjob training and an hour with the anal training. Many days pass and one day after the anal training Aniya asks me the same questions as always.

"Are you a man or woman?" she asks.

"My body is female, but I'm male," I tell her.

"What is the name of your spouse?"

"It's Vance," I say. After a moment I catch myself. "That's wrong it's, it's..."

Aniya just waits.

I can't remember. Why can't I remember? Every time I repeat the question in my head the only answer is Vance.

"No," I say tentatively, "I guess Vance is right."

"Do you have kids?" she asks.

I hesitate for a moment before saying, "Yes." Wait. Vance and I don't have kids. Why was I so sure I did though? I decided to just leave it alone.

She writes again, "What is your name?"

"Kel, no It's Landen," I tell her.

As I am led out of the room I overhear Aliya say to Aniya, "She is making good, steady progress. It seems like this experiment can be a success."

Back in my room, my hesitation in my answers to Aniya is all I can think about. Why did I think Vance was wrong? I've never married anyone else, but that also doesn't make sense. I'm really a man who likes women. Why would I ever marry a man? Also, why did I say yes to having kids? I've never been pregnant. We never adopted. I can't even think of the names of what these supposed kids of mine would even be. My head feels so confused. Well, at least I could be positive that I still knew my own name. I mean how could I ever forget that my parents named me Kelly?

The next day Vance was in the room again. I walked right up to him and gave him a hug, "It's nice to see you, Vance."

"It's nice to see you too, Kelly," he says.

"Ah, yes," Aliya says, "It's always nice to see two spouses reunited. Kelly, why don't we let Vance try out your ass? We have been training it just for him after all."

"Ri-right," I say. As I go and get on all fours on the bed some small part of me is screaming at me that this is wrong, but I'm not sure why. Thinking about it, I guess it's cause I'm really a man. However, Vance is my husband and I'm female right now so it should be fine.

I feel Vance place his hands on my butt. The tip of his penis touches the entrance to my asshole and then he pushes in. It feels incredible being so full back there. I wonder why I was ever worried. That little voice in my head that is screaming about how wrong this is gets so small that it's easy to ignore, especially over the pleasure of Vance pumping in and out of my ass. I find myself panting heavily as his pace gets faster. "What a good wife you are!" I hear Vance yell at me while he fucks my ass. Hearing him say this fills me with a warm feeling. He tenses up and cums inside my butt. I don't orgasm, but that's fine. I'm just glad I made him feel good.

He pulls out and I get up. Aliya seems to have a pleased look on her face. We are both escorted back to our rooms. I masturbate to the thoughts of my husband fucking my ass. A little bit of his cum seeps out of my butt and I scoop it up with a finger and bring it to my mouth. It tastes delicious like his cum always does. I can't wait to see him again.

The next day in the room the men remove the tarp of the final thing. It looks like the kind of thing they prop women up on in gynecologists with stirrups to place your feet in. Aniya has me lay down on this and puts my feet in the stirrups. She then wheels up to me some kind of device with two dildos attached to it. She aims them at me, one going for my ass and one going for my pussy. She puts a ball gag in my mouth and then puts both the headset and headphones on me. Slowly both dildos are pushed inside me as the screen turns on. Vance and I are on screen naked. I get on the bed lying on my back and spread my legs. Vance takes his hard cock and enters me with it. Then my view changes and I am looking at Vance as he fucks me. The dildo in my pussy starts thrusting in and out of me. I hear my own voice from the headphones again, "My name is Kelly. I am Vance's good wife. I love my husband. I enjoy making love to my husband. I love it when he takes his big handsome dick and enters my eager pussy with it. I am a woman. I am Kelly. I am Vance's wife." This repeats over and over as Vance/the machine fucks me with only a small amount of static in between each repeat. On-screen Vance starts to cum and as he does the dildo in my pussy shoots into me. Seeing him cum makes me feel good and I cum too, squirting all over the dildo. By the time I am let out, I've cum two more times and the machine has cum in me two more times as well.

I am taken back to my room after the usual round of questions. Now each day is an hour of blowjob training, then an hour of anal training, and ending with an hour of vaginal training. After several days of this, I am standing there answering Aniya's questions like always.

"Are you a man or woman?" she asks.

Couldn't she tell just by looking, "I'm a woman," I tell her.

"What is the name of your spouse?"

"My husband's name is Vance, but you knew that already," I say,

"Do you have kids?" she asks.

I blush a little, "Vance and I have considered trying, but no. We don't have any kids."

She writes again, "What is your name?"

"Come on," I say, "You know my name."

"Just answer the question," she says.

"My name is Kelly," I say.

She walks over to Aliya and the two exchange some whispers. Aliya then looks at me and says, "Kelly you may stay here while my men go get your husband." She snaps her fingers. The two men leave and I sit on the bed and enthusiastically wait for my husband.

As soon as he enters the room I run over to him and hug him followed by a long, deep kiss. It feels so good to touch him. I missed him every second we were apart. Not caring that we have an audience I take his hand and guide him to the bed. As I lie down on my back I say, "Make love to me."

"With pleasure," he says. His cock is already rock hard and he easily enters my vagina as I got so wet due to the anticipation. He reaches down and starts to caress my breasts as he gently pumps into me. Little moans leave my lips as he thrusts into me over and over. Ever the generous lover I can feel him start to tense up, but he does not cum. He waits until I am close and then he thrusts into me one last time, cumming inside, and this pushes me over the edge and I orgasm loudly.

Vance slowly pulls out of me and lies down next to me. I look over at Alya and Aniya, "Did you enjoy the show?" Aniya blushes and looks away, but Aliya just smiles at me. I say, "Maybe we'll have those kids now." Maybe I wasn't joking, Vance giving me that creampie felt amazing.

After this Vance and I are escorted together to a new room. We are locked in, but this room is bigger than the one I was in before and the bed is larger. I am glad they are letting us stay together now, but I wonder how much longer they plan on keeping us here.

It's still hard to tell how much time passes here, but over what must be several days we are both occasionally brought into the room and tests are run on us. I'm not sure what they are checking for and they don't tell me. Back in the room Vance and I have sex a lot. If I'm not feeling up to it I'll blow him. I'm his wife after all and I don't want him getting excited and then left feeling unsatisfied. I ask them how much longer they plan on keeping us here, but I don't get an answer.

*****

"Yes, just like that my pet," Aliya says.

Aliya is sitting down at a monitor. On the monitor are Vance and Kelly in their room, The two are currently fucking. Aniya is kneeling under the monitor in front of Aliya and is sucking on Aliya's cock. Aniya's ministrations cause Aliya to cum and Aniya seems to eagerly swallow all of it.

Aniya then stands up next to her mistress.

"The experiment appears to be a complete success. The subliminal messaging and all the training seems to have paid off," Aliya says, "But with it over I've become bored by these two." Aliya gets up and starts to walk out of the room, "Come Aniya. We are leaving this place. I've already removed anything of value and my men are waiting for us at the other lab. I already gave the police this location. They can do whatever they want with the two fuckbirds."

The two of them leave the lab, get in a car, and drive off.

*****

Vance and I are just lying in bed together when the door to our room is broken down. We see two police officers enter the room. Vance and I use our arms to cover our privates.

"It's okay," one of them says gently, "You're safe now. You can come with us."

The other yells backward, "We found some people!"

Several more officers come into the room. A female officer comes over to me and gives me a large blanket to cover myself with. Vance is given a jacket which he ties around his waist to cover his crotch and then we follow the police through the complex lab and back to an elevator. It's the elevator that was first used to bring Vance and I here. We ride it up and are inside the empty factory again. We exit the factory to see tons of police cars and a couple ambulances. We are escorted to separate ambulances.

When we start going separate ways I protest, "Wait. I don't want to be separated from my husband. I don't need an ambulance. I am perfectly fine."

"Sorry," the police officer says, "It's standard procedure."

I don't want to fight them on it, so as much as it pains me, Vance I go in different ambulances. I get inside mine and it starts driving off. During the ride there the paramedics ask me many questions about how I might have been hurt. I told them that we weren't hurt. That we just had tests performed on us and that they forced us to have sex while they watched. Weird stuff, but they didn't do anything to us. The medics still checked my blood pressure and did a few other standard checks. They were worried about the forced sex and decided it would be best for me to remain at the hospital so they could run more tests. I disagreed with them and said that it was fine. I told them that while they forced us to have sex, it was still sex with my husband and he would never hurt me. They wouldn't take no for an answer and so once we got to the hospital I was given a hospital gown to wear and told to stay in the room they gave me.

While I waited for the doctor to come check on me the police came to talk. There were two detectives, a woman with long brunette hair, and a man with short black hair.

"Hi, I'm Detective Minson," says the woman, "And this is my partner, Detective Steadler."

The man waves his hand and Minson continues talking, "We're the lead detectives in the Aliya case and we've been trying to track down and catch her. We'd just like to ask you a few questions if that's all right."

"Sure," I say.

"Great," Minson says, "Now walk me through when they took you."

"So I was," I stopped for a moment. What was I doing? Oh, I remember. "I was taking my morning jog like I always do."

"Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but was there some reason you paused?" asks Detective Steadler.

"I had forgotten," I say.

"Forgot what, exactly?" he asks.

"What I had been doing," I say.

Steadler gives Minson a look. I'm not sure what it means.

"Let's skip forward," Minson says, "So at the lab, she simply performed tests on you. That's what the report says."

"Yes, but she also forced us to have sex," I say.

"You don't sound too bothered by that," Minson says.

"Forced or not, I love my husband and love having sex with him," I say.

"Fair enough," Minson says, "Now you're sure nothing else was done to you?"

"I'm 100% certain," I say.

"Okay," Steadler says, "Thank you for your time Mrs." He pauses for a moment, "What's your last name?"

I start to say confidently, "It's," I stop. I should know this. I took Vance's name when we married. I was happy to be Mrs. Blank. Wait, why can't I remember. I was so happy on the day of our marriage. When was that again? I can't remember that either.

"Are you okay?" Minson asks me.

I didn't realize it, but I started crying. I look up at her and manage to say through the tears, "I can't remember my life."

She walks closer to me and puts her hand on one of mine, "It's okay. We'll help you. You're not the first person Aliya has hurt and we'll help you as we helped them."

I look at her and say, "Thank you."

The two go to leave the room and as they do I ask, "Can I see my husband?"

Steadler answers and says, "Sorry. We don't know where he is. You'll have to ask the doctor."

They leave the room. With them gone I'll I'm left with is my own thoughts. I try to remember the house Vance and I moved into after getting married. I know I had a house, but I can't remember the details. What did Aliya do to me?

*****

The doctor checked on me and confirmed that physically I was fine. I asked him where my husband was, but he said that without proof that we were married, he couldn't give me that information. Currently, we were little more than a John and Jane doe, just we were Kelly and Vance doe. With no full names and not knowing our own histories, there was little they could do. The hospital was at least nice enough to let us stay with them while we figured things out. Without Vance, I started to feel desperately lonely. So much that my heart hurt. Days went by with no change until the detectives came in with a psychiatrist.

This woman wearing glasses with brown hair walks into the room with them. She walks up to me and says, "Hi. I'm Dr. Olivet, but you can just call me Lyn. It's nice to meet you, Kelly."

She puts her hand out and I shake it, "Nice to meet you too."

She looks over at the detectives who leave the room and shut the door behind them. With them gone, we started to talk. We talked for a long time. We talked the day after that too and we talked every day for weeks. She was able to help me, help coax back my memories, my real memories.

*****

"I want to hear you say it," Lyn says to me one day after I finally had a major breakthrough, "Saying it out loud will help solidify the truth in your mind."

"My name is not Kelly. My name is Landen," I say, "Despite what my body looks like I am a man. Vance is not my husband. He is a stranger and really a woman. The real him, Johanna, is a victim of Aliya just like me."

"Good," Lyn says.

"I don't know how to thank you enough, Lyn," I say, "I was lost and you helped me regain my true self."

"Don't thank me just yet," she says, "You have a long road of recovery ahead of you. If you even need my help just call. I'll have to take you on as a real client then, not the pro bono I was doing for you now, but I still would love to have you as a client."

"You'll be my first call if I need a therapist," I say.

"The final thing," she says. She reaches into her bag and pulls something out. She then shows me it. In her hand is a blue pill. She hands it to me.

"Take this and you'll become a man again," she says, "It's a powerful drug that just flooded the black market. I convinced the police to let me give you one of these x-change drugs as they are called so you could return to being a man. All you have to do is take it once and you'll become a man and stay a man. The only way X-change could turn you back to a woman is if you took the pink kind. I'm going to give the pink one to Vance so he can become Johanna again."

"Thank you again," I say, "Seriously, I would be so worse off without your help."

She gets up to leave and says, "Goodbye, Landen. Maybe we'll see each other again."

I wave to her as she goes. Once she is gone I close the door to my room and then enter my bathroom. I put the pill in my mouth and swallow. My breasts start to shrink, my muscle mass becomes larger, my arms and legs become stronger, my hair shrinks and I grow taller. My vaginal opening closes and my penis and testicles begin to grow. When it's over I look in the bathroom mirror and I am happy to say I am Landen once again. A small voice in my mind says that this is wrong. I ignore her.

*****

With my true memories and body restored it was simple enough to tell the doctors who I really was and be discharged. My wife, who had already been contacted, came up to the room and we had a joyful and tearful reunion. She had brought me some clothes and it was nice to step into my male clothing again. At home, my children treated me the same way. I was so happy to see them too. I wouldn't admit to any of them that I had forgotten them. I know it was Aliya's brainwashing, but I was deeply ashamed that I had forgotten them. I told my children a Cliffs Notes version of my kidnapping. I kept out a lot.