Persona Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were alone I told my wife the whole truth. I was embarrassed about the actions I performed with Vance when I was Kelly, but she took it well. She said she knew I was just doing what I needed to do to survive and to not blame myself too much. I thanked her for her understanding and wondered how I ended up with such a forgiving person as my wife. Truly I'm lucky to have her.

In total, I had been stuck at Aliya's lab for a total of 6 months and now that I was back I was trying to let my life get back to normal. I'd go to work, spend time with my kids, spend time with my wife, enjoy my hobbies, and even make love to my wife. I tried to get back into my normal routine. The only problem was this female voice in my mind.

This female voice wouldn't go away. She was always talking to me and the longer I ignored her the louder she became. When she started to be so loud that it sounded like someone was constantly shouting at me I decided I could no longer ignore her. So I finally listened to her.

The voice was Kelly. I guess that was obvious though. Before all this, I considered myself a normal straight man. I never considered being with a man or cross-dressing, but Kelly was now a part of me. I wanted to be able to be her, to be both a man and a woman. So when I was with my family or friends or coworkers I was a man, I was Landen.

However, when I had some alone time I would become Kelly. I started cross-dressing pretty extensively. I started shaving all of my body hair and I made sure I was always clean-shaven. I hid this from my wife and when she asked I just lied and said I just liked how smooth I felt. When I started crossdressing at first I was terrible at it. I would put on ill-fitting clothes, sloppily do my makeup, and never leave the house. Nevertheless, I persisted.

After doing it for several months I became better at it. I started to think that I actually looked good when I looked at myself in the mirror. I thought I looked passable even. A few weeks after first thinking that I started going out dressed as I was. At first, all I did was just walk around in stores and not buy anything. I started to get a little more brave and then I was actively buying things and talking to cashiers and fellow shoppers. Every time someone called me Miss I felt a weird feeling of warmth in my mind. I no longer bought my stuff online, but instead boldly walked into stores and bought it there, even chatting with other women about clothes.

After doing this for about a year I took it even further. I started going to bars. I just liked going there and having everybody just think I was a woman. Men would order me drinks and flirt with me. I liked the attention, but it never went anywhere. It was strange. Every time it seemed like maybe I would falter and let the man bring me back to his place I would think of both my wife and Vance and feel that I would betray both of them. I wasn't sure why Vance came to mind. Maybe it was impossible for me to be female and not think of him.

I had thought I was doing a great job hiding it all. My wife never acted like she suspected a thing. So one night I was dolling myself up, certain my wife wouldn't be home as she and the kids were visiting her sister a few states over. I had music playing while I dressed. This prevented me from hearing the front door to our house open. I finished applying some dark red lipstick, the last makeup I was going to put on as I already put on some mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and rouge on myself. I was already wearing my wig, a long blonde one that resembles what my hair was like when I was Kelly. I was also already wearing black panties, a black bra with some large false breasts the size my breasts were when I was Kelly, and a tight black dress that didn't even reach my knees that I thought I looked really sexy in. I had even stuck on some easy-to-remove hot pink acrylic nails onto my fingers. With my makeup done all I had to do was put on my black 6-inch stiletto heels and I would be ready to head to the bars.

All of a sudden my music stopped playing. Out of instinct, I looked over to inside the bedroom from the bathroom where I was doing my makeup and there was my wife. She had just paused my music. I just stared at her, unsure what to say.

"Something you want to tell me, honey?" she asks. I thought she'd sound angry, but she sounded sweet and kind like always.

"I-I can explain," I say.

"Great," she says, "I've got all night. The kids are with my sister like I told you. I knew you were doing something so I arranged for them to stay with her for the night," she then sits down on our bed and lets out a massive sigh, "I was so certain you were cheating on me. You have no idea how relieved I am to find out this was it instead."

"You mean you're not mad?" I ask her.

"Oh no," she says, "I am mad. Mad you kept this from me all this time. Well, you said you can explain. So explain."

I walk over to our bed and sit down next to her. I start to speak, but I don't look at her. I just face forward and say, "I told you what happened. What I went through when I was taken. Aliya created Kelly and I thought once I was Landen again Kelly would go away. I was wrong. Kelly wants to exist, she wants to live. So I've been indulging her and being Kelly feels nice. Something inside me feels satisfied only when I've given time to both Kelly and Landen. I'm sorry for keeping this from you. I didn't know what you'd think. I was afraid you would hate it, hate me, hate Kelly."

"Look at me," she says and I do, "I would never hate you. I understand you went through a lot. If this is what you feel you need to do then let me be a part of it. I see no reason why you can't be both Kelly and Landen."

"Thank you!" I say and again I wonder what I did to get such a person as my wife. She hugs me and I hug her back.

It was only a week after this that my wife was able to convince the kids to stay with her sisters for the entire weekend and I would be Kelly the whole time they were gone. She had planned out the entire weekend for us. It started with a big shopping spree where we both tried on tons of clothes, both had our nails professionally done, and she even got me to get my long hair done in a feminine style at a hairdresser. While I was getting my hair done she went and got something, but she told me it was a secret. The next day we relaxed at home until she took me to a fancy restaurant on a date. It was something we'd done countless times before, but this was the first time where I was Kelly. It was very nice and romantic. At home, she said she had a surprise for me and told me to wait in the bedroom and strip down to my underwear.

So I am sitting on the bed wearing a red lacy bra, which is holding in my fake DD breasts, and wearing a matching pair of red lacy panties, and I decided to leave my six-inch red heels on because I thought it made me look sexy. My wife walks out of the bathroom. She is wearing a black bra holding in her D-cup breasts, her long black hair tied into a ponytail. She is wearing six-inch black stiletto heels, but the most interesting thing is the lifelike-looking dildo strapped to her crotch.

"I thought Kelly might like to indulge herself the way a woman might," she says.

She's right. Seeing the strapon on my sexy wife immediately turns me on. I can feel my dick beginning to get hard. She just stands there in our bedroom as if waiting for me to come to her. So I get up and kneel in front of her. As Kelly, I'd had a lot of practice with blowjobs and so I take the dildo into my mouth and start to bob up and down on it, coating it heavily with my saliva. Above me, my wife puts her hands on my head and gently guides my pace. "You're doing great Kelly. What a great wife you are." Her words fill me with a sense of calm and a warm fuzzy feeling shoots through my body. I look her straight in the eyes as I continue to blow the dildo and she removes her bra. Using her hands she pushes my head off the dildo and she gestures for me to get up on the bed. I walk back over to the bed and remove my bra as I do. I drop my bra to the floor and let the fake tits jiggle as I walk and lie on my back on the bed. My wife walks over to the bed grabs my panties, lowers them off me, and throws them off to the side. My rock-hard dick stands at attention, but she ignores it completely. Instead, she takes a bottle of lube and squirts some onto her hand. She then sticks a finger in my butt. It feels strange, but good. She sticks another finger and another and another and she uses her four fingers to coat the inside of my asshole with the lube. Then she positions the dildo at my entrance. Then she slowly starts to push in. At first, it hurts, but I try to relax, and let her go all the way in. Once she is fully in she starts to pull back and then rushes forward. She starts to pound away at my asshole and the pain soon quickly fades into pleasure as she hits my prostate again and again. I surprise myself with the loud noises coming out of my own mouth. She pumps into me again and again until finally I orgasm, shooting my own semen all over my own body, having cum solely from the pleasure in my asshole. She pulls out and lies down next to me.

"Satisfied?" she asks me.

Breathing heavily, I say, "Yes."

"Great," she says, "Next time I'll use a double-sided one so I can enjoy it too."

She was true to her word. The next time was just as great. Over the next several months I no longer crossdressed in secret. Instead, Marianna and I would spend time together as I crossdressed. She would treat me as Kelly and she would often peg me. It didn't really change anything. I would still make love to her as Landen, I still kept to my other norms. It's just that there was this new norm where I could be Kelly and spend that time with Marianna. I really liked this. Both the part of me that was Landen and the part of me that was Kelly felt satisfied. I thought that if things could go on like this I would be truly happy.

One day as I was out as Landen doing some errands I saw Johanna. I desperately hoped she didn't see me, but she did and she waved at me and started to walk over. Feeling it would be too rude to just walk and ignore her I let her approach me.

"Kelly, it's so good to see you," she says,

"Actually, it's Landen," I say.

"Ri-right," she says, "Sorry, I'm just more used to you as Kelly."

"I understand," I say, "I got really used to you as Vance."

"Yeah, we went through a lot together," she says, "How are you?"

"I'm doing great," I say, "I was glad to get back with my family and they were overjoyed to see me."

Maybe I was imagining it, but for a moment I thought I saw a sneer come over her face at the mention of my family. It was only for a brief moment so I decided to ignore it.

"That's great," she says, "I'm getting back into my own life too. Readjusting one day at a time."

"I'm glad to hear you're doing well," I say. Wanting the conversation to end I say, "Well, it was nice seeing you."

"It was nice seeing you too," she says, "Maybe we will see each other again."

"Maybe," I say, though I hope we do not, "Bye Johanna."

"Bye Kelly," she says to me.

"Landen," I correct her.

"Right, bye," she says and we go our separate ways. At home, I decided not to tell my wife that I met Johanna. It feels like I met with an ex and I'd rather just keep it to myself. Besides, I had no intention of seeing her again.

It isn't too long after my encounter with Johanna that my wife and I are indulging Kelly. We had a nice dinner followed by her pegging me in the bedroom. I'm on all fours facing our windows with her behind me thrusting into my ass with her strapon. My eyes are rolled up into my head as I orgasm and shoot out cum all over the sheet we laid down. Coming down from my orgasm I let my eyes wander and look over at one of our windows. I should see nothing but darkness considering how late it is, but I swear I see a pair of eyes.

"Oh my god!" I shout. Behind me, my wife quickly pulls out of me.

"What!?" she shouts back. In her moving out of me I get jostled around a little and lose sight of the window. When I look back the eyes are gone.

"I could've sworn there were a pair of eyes in the window," I say, "They were watching us." I point at the window.

She walks over to it. She looks out of it. "Honey, this is the second floor. I don't see anything. You must have imagined it."

I walk over and look too. There doesn't appear to be anyone. "I guess you're right."

"Come on, let's go to bed," she says, "Clearly you're tired."

"Okay," I say. We go to bed with her holding me.

Several months go by and I'm able to completely put the incident out of my mind. It's like it never happened. I come home from work early one day. I decide that I can surprise my kids by picking them up from school today. However, as I enter through my door I feel a large whack to the head and faint.

I wake up and curse myself for getting kidnapped a second time. I try to move, but I'm trapped. In my struggle to move my hair falls in front of my face. That was strange as I had just had it buzzed so I could experiment with different kinds of wigs. That was what I was seeing. A blonde wig was on my head. Looking at the rest of my body I could see that whoever took me had put me completely in drag. I had the fake breasts on, I was wearing a dress, and I could feel makeup on my face. I also feel a little woozy. I wonder if maybe they drugged me. I appear to be in some kind of basement.

I hear the door open and someone starts to walk down the stairs. I feel relieved when I see it's Johanna. I call out to her to help me, but I can't as there is a ring gag around my mouth. As she walks down the stairs I realize she is alone and wearing baggy clothes. She seems unharmed. I don't understand what is happening.

"It's okay, Kelly," she says to me, "I finally rescued you. I tricked those vile people at the hospital into thinking that I was," she uses air quotes, " actually a woman named Johanna." A look of anger comes across her face. "I hated that they made me take that X-change pill. I had to though, I thought the only way they would let me out was if I was a woman. But I went along with it. They wouldn't tell me where you were though. So after months of tracking, I was elated to find you and not surprised they had turned you into a man. However, I was furious that they gave you a fake family. I'm your only family, your husband. They don't want us to be together clearly, having brainwashed you into thinking you are really a man. You even have sex with your fake wife, but when I saw her peg you I knew Kelly was still in there. So I waited and when I saw you finally change your routine I struck."

I started getting scared and making loud noises through the gag, trying to yell for help. Clearly, Johanna was crazy.

"Sh, sh, it's okay, my wife," she says, "I'm currently in the process of getting some X-change. Once I have it we can be man and wife properly again. In the meantime, I'll try and undo your brainwashing and get you back to being Kelly." She comes over and undoes my restraints, but she leaves the ring gag in, "Until the brainwashing is undone I'll have to keep you drugged. Don't worry when you are back to normal I'm sure you'll thank me for all of this."

She leads me upstairs and I feel too weak to resist her. She leads me to the kitchen. The house we are in seems relatively normal except all the windows have shutters on them. She puts a pair of cuffs around my ankles and sets me in front of a counter.

"Now that I have my wife again I expect you to fulfill your wifely duties," she says, "You can start by making our lunch."

So I do. I take her ingredients and make us a simple lunch. Then she has me sit with her in her living room as we watch TV. Once it's night she has us head upstairs to bed where she puts me in a very feminine nightgown. She then has me get on all fours on the bed. I feel her lift the nightgown up and I feel a dildo at the base of my anus. She then fucks me with it. In my loopy state, I can't resist or stop myself from enjoying it. I feel like I'm betraying my wife and I feel awful for it.

The next day she forces me to take some pills and has me clean, do laundry, and cook. She pegs me again that night. Weeks go by, and then months. Throughout this, she continues to keep me drugged and cross-dressing. I think she's also been feeding me female hormones as my body has become more feminine and I have budding breasts. She also continues to keep me doped up. She treats me like her wife, calling me Kelly and referring to me with only female pronouns. She often pegs me, but luckily we never fuck normally which I am glad of since that would feel like an even greater betrayal of my wife. All the doors and windows are locked from the inside and when she goes to work I'm stuck at home alone. I do all the chores, and she gets mad at me and spanks me if I do nothing while she works. It's humiliating, but I'm too weak to resist and growing weaker by the day.

She comes from work after having kept me here for around 6 months and she shows me in her hand a blue X-change pill. Without saying anything she swallows it. I watch as she changes into a man. She is now Vance.

He removes his clothes and admires his naked male body, "I so missed this. I feel so much better like this," he looks at me and says, "Don't worry. It shouldn't be long before I get you a pink pill." He starts stroking his dick. "Man, I missed having a penis. Why don't you come over here and give me a blowjob like a good wife."

I don't know if it's the drugs, my fear of him, or my original brainwashing that makes me feel good when called a good wife, but I kneel in front of him. Despite still being male, a straight male, I know I have to do this. Before I do though he removes the ring gag that he's kept on me this whole time. Then he just stands there waiting for me to start. I take him in my mouth. He tastes awful, but I persevere. I bob up and down on him, but he seems annoyed with my slow pace and he takes his hands and forces me to go faster. It isn't long before he cums in my mouth. He holds me there, forcing me to swallow all of his load. It tastes as bad as his dick does.

He pulls out of my mouth and a look of satisfaction goes across his face, "Thanks, babe. Why don't you get started on dinner?"

"Of course," I say. I'm still afraid of him. Too afraid to fight back.

As I make dinner I feel pathetic and humiliated. I just cheated on my wife with a man and this time I wasn't a brainwashed woman, I was just myself. What was wrong with me? I felt like anything I could think of, the drugging, the fear, were just excuses.

I served him dinner like the dutiful wife he thinks I am. After cuddling on the couch for a while he told me to put on something sexy and meet him in the bedroom. So I go upstairs, do my makeup, and put on some nice lingerie. He then appears in the doorway. He aggressively grabs me and forces his mouth on mine. Out of fear, I kiss him back. He then pushes me onto the bed and lowers my panties. I start to feel his hard dick push into my anus. As a real dick penetrates my male ass for the first time a part of me breaks. I can't take it. The humiliation, the feeling that I'm betraying my wife. It's all too much. I let myself sink away and when he cums in me I let Kelly be in charge.

*****

Months later . . .

"Honey, I'm home," I hear Vance say.

I was in the middle of making our dinner. I had on a pretty red dress that I thought complimented my figure nicely. Considering I was still male it was the best I could do. Vance never minded though. So I walked over to him and greeted him with a deep kiss.

"You look as beautiful as ever, my dear," Vance says to me.

"Oh, stop," I say sweetly, "You know flattery will get you everywhere. Let me reward you." I drop to my knees. I lower his pants and let my husband's magnificent penis free. I never got tired of seeing it. I take him in my mouth and give him an amazing blowjob. It always feels nice to make him feel good. I am a great wife if I might say so. As I stand up I feel him pull me close and his hand grabs my butt, his fingers trying to push into my asshole through my dress.