Personal Ads Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail rolled off the bed and looked out of the bedroom window, she looked down and to the left and blew a kiss, I looked down and to the right and spotted Gavin at the end of my drive looking up. Gail closed her curtains. The main light wasn't turned on; they'd been fucking using the bedside lights so when Gail closed her bedroom curtains she gave the whole street a shadow display on her curtains as she undressed.

I was asleep in my bed before Gail's shadow puppet show was over.

I woke at nine o'clock in the morning feeling more rested than I had been since John's accident. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and found the milk I'd bought the day before wasn't there. 'Bloody hell, I left it in the car all night!'

I found a dressing gown to put on over my nighty and rushed out to the car. I grabbed my shopping out of the boot and the letter I'd received the day before with my name and address in beautiful copperplate handwriting from the front seat, as I was bending into the front passenger door of my car I almost jumped out of my skin when, out of nowhere, "Good morning Mrs Clarke...Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you!"

I stood upright, it was Gavin, I was struggling to remember if I was supposed to know his name, I'd taken John's newspapers off of him many times but we didn't chat like he did with John. I was still wrestling with my dichotomy when he said, "I'm Gavin, I used to deliver your newspapers...you were my best customer."

"I'm sorry Gavin, I remembered you delivering my husband's newspapers but I was trying to think what your name was...I don't think I ever actually knew it though."

Page 7

Gavin manoeuvred himself so that I was trapped in the space between my car's open passenger door and the car itself. Gavin was totally invading my personal space, his face just two inches from mine.

"I'm sorry about your husband Mrs Clarke, I really miss our arguments about football...are you wearing 'Peach Blossom' perfume?"

I shook my head, "Just my shampoo, it's Sainsbury's own brand of floral shampoo, I doubt that they actually know what kind of scent they use in the formulation."

"I was wondering if there were any little jobs that you might need doing around the house or garden now that your husband isn't around anymore!"

Of course I knew what was behind Gavin's kind offer and it was nothing to do with him being kind, he was trying to get in my knickers and he was being very clumsy about how he was going about it, I have to say that I was a little flattered by the attention of a boy half my age, a fit young university 'stud-ent.'

"You looking to earn a little spending money while you're on summer break...erm?"

"Gavin...Mrs Clarke...and I'm not looking for money, I'm just being neighbourly."

Gavin was doing everything short of thrusting his cock at me in the street, mind you, I wasn't really dressed for being in the street, wearing just my nighty and dressing gown...mind you, at least I did have my slippers on which was more than the guy from the ground floor flat had on his feet last night when he was chasing Gavin through the village at two o'clock in the morning.

I heard a door open across the road and looked over to see who had come out into the street. Paul had just stepped out of his front door with a bucket of soapy water and a sponge; he was going to wash his car before going to work. I saw him glance across the road in my direction and it looked like he'd just received an electric shock and he looked down at his car and started washing it trying hard not to look across at me.

I felt Gavin's fingertips brush over the back of my hand, I'd been holding onto the top of the door and Gavin was moving in on me more. Because my right hand was on the top of the door and I had my shopping bag in my left, I wasn't holding my dressing gown closed at the neck and Gavin was moving in so he could get a better look down the front of my dressing gown.

I shook Gavin's fingers off of my hand, "Excuse me please Gavin, I just need to have a word with Paul!"

I'd taken a big step by leaving my house wearing only my nighty and dressing gown but I'd only planned on a quick 'Smash and Grab' raid on my car on my own drive but now I was about to take a massive leap by actually going out into the street and across the road to speak with Paul dressed in the same way.

Page 8

I stood in front of Paul as he busied himself with washing his car. I'd noticed it a lot over the past month, People didn't know how to talk to the recently bereaved, they were embarrassed because they didn't know what to say so they tended to avoid the bereaved person totally. Paul was dressed in a vest and jogging trousers, as he bent forward to wash down to the sill under the driver's door, I saw bum-crack, he, like me, was unencumbered by underwear.

"Paul!"

He jumped, he hadn't expected me to cross the road dressed the way I was, his whole countenance was one of embarrassment, he was facing me but trying to avoid eye contact.

"Did you borrow some tools off of my husband earlier in the year?"

"I'm sorry...I did...I borrowed his large socket set to work on my car, I tried to return it to him when I'd finished with it but he was...erm...busy at the time. Then I went onto night shift for a few weeks and by the time I was back on days..."

Paul was a massive man, he was a steel worker and it was hard manual labour, steel work turned out men of steel, his arm and shoulder muscles were massive. It looked so wrong to see such a massive man blushing with embarrassment, I let go of my collar and reached out, I placed the palm of my hand on his upper arm.

"...I was planning on bringing them over to you later in the week."

I patted his arm and then felt his bicep mussel, it was hard as iron, "I don't want the tools Paul, I was just going to say that you can keep them if they are of any use to you!"

Paul's eyes were no longer focussed on his feet, they were higher now, focussing about six inches below my chin, he was looking into the open neck of my dressing gown, I looked down, because my arm was outstretched and my hand was touching his arm the front of my dressing gown was pulled open wider than it was when Gavin was trying to look down the front of it. As I was now looking down I noticed a movement in the front of his jogging pants, I also spotted that the blush in his cheeks was lessening and his sad mouth was curling up at the edges. I let go of his arm and returned my right hand to the neck of my dressing gown, closing off the view of my nighty and upper chest.

In my mind Paul was suddenly covered in fur and his ears were moving from the side of his head to the top and turning into pyramids, he was turning from a steel worker into a wolf. His cock was now fully erect and pointing straight at my pussy, his cock was so massive and strong that it was actually pulling the waistband of his joggers away from his stomach giving me a flash of his black pubic hair down inside his trousers.

The tingle between my legs that had caused me to get up in the middle of the night and walk around the village in a blue fug was nothing compared to the tingle that was there right now. As I walked away from Paul, the friction at the tops of my thighs was driving me mad. I could have widened my legs to reduce the friction but instead I found myself clamping my thigh muscles tighter and my walk turned into that 'Catwalk' stride where your left foot lands on the floor to the right of your right foot, causing even more friction, even deeper vibrations in the pit of my stomach or even lower...

Page 9

I walked past Gavin with the back hem of my dressing gown swishing from side to side like a cat's tail. In the kitchen I dumped my shopping bag on the table and checked the milk, twenty two hours in the boot of my car on a hot summer's day had turned my full fat milk into full fat yogurt so it was dumped down the toilet. I stood in my living room watching Paul washing his car with a large sponge, Gavin was standing next to Paul and they were talking together. I couldn't hear anything but then I realised that my net curtains were blowing out of my windows slightly; the wind was blowing from behind my house towards Paul's house.

I was about to go and find something else for my breakfast when my net curtains fell, the breeze had dropped and I could suddenly hear Paul and Gavin talking. Paul said, "Why don't you make yourself useful and take that cloth and wash my car's windows for me!"

Gavin took the cloth out of the bucket and he lifted Paul's windscreen wipers before slopping the cloth down on the window.

"Does Mrs Clarke have a window cleaner?"

"No...John used to wash their windows once a month."

"So...she hasn't had her 'Windows' cleaned since John died then!"

I saw a little light bulb appear above Gavin's head and a furtive look in his eye.

"Just got to run over and see Mrs Clarke again for a minute!"

I didn't know what was going on in my head but I did remember Gail telling Gavin that Paul had watched me and John fucking in the kitchen through the side window by the back door so I rushed through to the kitchen and dropped my dressing gown on the way. I had my back to the window and door as Gavin arrived, I was watching his reflection in the kettle. He raised his fist as if he was going to knock against the back door. The glass in the back door was obscure so all I saw was Gavin's silhouette, he stopped short of knocking, just as I could see the rough approximation of him through the obscure glass, he could see as much of me and he would have seen that I was no longer wearing my heavy blue dressing gown, as I moved around the kitchen he would have seen the mist of white material of my short nighty as it floated around my body.

I saw him slide to the left and he looked through the clear glass of the side window. I worked hard at not looking at Gavin peeping at me through the window as I made a slice of toast and mashed a banana down with a fork onto it. I sprinkled a spoon full of sugar on top of the banana and then used my kitchen blowtorch to caramelise the sugar. I lifted the toast to my mouth and then looked directly at the window and stopped mid bite as if I'd only just noticed Gavin was there.

Page 10

"Oh hi Mrs Clarke...again..." I dropped my toast back on the plate and rushed out of the kitchen to find my dressing gown again. I looked at myself in the hallway mirror again, just to check how much Gavin could see of my body through my nighty. Nothing was hidden from view by the thin tulle; I had been as good as naked in the kitchen.

I pulled my dressing gown on and pulled the collar tightly closed and then returned to the back door and opened it. The grin on Gavin's face was in danger of joining up around the back of his head and then the top would fall off.

"I just popped over to ask you if you needed your windows washed, Paul was saying that John used to do them once a month so they probably need doing by now."

"No Gavin, thanks for the offer but I'm planning on getting the local guy to do them the next time he's in the area."

Gavin's look of excitement dropped away, "Oh...oh okay, just trying to be helpful."

I closed the door and almost burst out laughing, I'd always seen my little village as a boring backwater where nothing happened, I had no idea that there was such a massive sexual undercurrent. I rushed back to the living room and watched as Gavin picked up the cleaning cloth again and started rubbing soapy water over Paul's car's windows.

"What happened, she shoot you down in flames?"

"She did but I saw her make her breakfast and all she had on was a see through nighty...totally see through...and another thing, her hair is not a natural dark brown, she's fire engine red down below!"

Paul stopped sponging the paintwork and looked over the street, "I didn't know that!"

"I thought you saw her and John having sex one night."

I saw Paul look suspiciously at Gavin, "Did I tell you about that?"

Gavin nodded his head.

"Well, I was about to take a socket set I'd borrowed back, John had only just got home from work and I saw them screwing on the kitchen table but Vicky was face down on the table so I didn't actually see her pussy."

"Was he doing her up her arse?"

"No...I don't think so anyway...John didn't even get the chance to put his briefcase down when he got in the door, he was still fully dressed and all she had on was her dress and that was over her head hanging down to the floor."

Page 11

The postman halted their conversation, he was delivering a letter to the house next to Paul's, Gavin spotted him, "Anything for my house Ben?"

Ben only had two letters in his hand, "One for your mother and the other for Scarborough Villa, that's all I have left for this village."

Gavin threw his cloth into the bucket, "I'll take it over, I need to see Mrs Clarke for something!"

I saw a moment of quandary in Ben's face, Ben had been our village postman for...well since before I moved into the village, back in the day, when the government owned the mail service it would have been a criminal offence for Ben to entrust my mail to anyone else but since the Post Office and the Royal Mail had been sold off it was almost mandatory for people other than postmen to deliver mail so Ben handed over both letters to Gavin and turned on his heels and walked back to his van.

I saw another opportunity to mess with Gavin's head and I ran through the house stripping my dressing gown and nighty off as I ran. I started hot water running into the kitchen sink and was rolling my bar of soap around in my hands when I caught Gavin looking at me out of the corner of my eye. I washed my armpits first and then my neck. I smiled inwardly as Gavin's eyes popped out on stalks and then I started soaping my breasts...really slowly...I re-soaped my hands and washed down over my belly. I was really making a meal out of washing down my body. When I reached my pubic hair I was going to stop...I'd expected Gavin to have knocked on my door by now but he was just standing there watching me wash down over my body.

I made more suds on my hands and started washing over my pubic hair, I opened my legs and started washing down over my labia...I had a massive pleasure jolt as my soapy fingers rubbed over my clitoris, I chose that point to look in Gavin's direction before I took my body too far down the pleasure path.

"Gavin...what the hell!"

Gavin grinned over at me as I grabbed a towel and held it in front of my soapy body.

"I've brought a letter over from the postman!"

I opened the back door a crack and Gavin pushed his hand with my letter in it through the crack. We were just the thickness of the door apart...a glass panelled door...I deliberately let one corner of my towel slip from my fingers as I took the letter off of him. Gavin's eyes popped out of his head again. At that close proximity to the door the obscured glass really didn't work as efficiently as it should have.

Page 12

I didn't bother to rinse the soap off of my body; I just dried myself with the towel as I walked up to my bedroom to get dressed. I watched Gavin and Paul talking again; I only caught bits of the conversation as the wind was blustering in different directions but Gavin was telling Paul what he'd just watched me doing. Paul threw his sponge into the bucket and he went back in his house. I looked up to their bedroom window, Gail had closed the curtains after Paul fucked her in the middle of the night but they were open now...Paul must have opened them when he got up. Gail was sprawled out on the bed, there were no covers over her and she didn't wear a nighty to bed. I watched their bedroom door open and Paul walked in the bedroom pulling his trousers down as he walked. I was right; he wasn't wearing underpants under his trousers. Paul rolled Gail onto her back and pulled her legs open wide before jumping on top of her.

I stood there watching Paul and Gail fucking for the second time in eight hours, I saw her checking her watch over Paul's shoulder, I looked at my bedside clock as well, the look on Gail's face was one of boredom as her husband humped into her body. Gail was clock watching all the time she was being fucked...she let Paul have just five minutes before she started wriggling about and faking her orgasm again. He'd finished and rolled off of her before the hand on my clock ticked to the six minute mark.

"Wow...what was that for?"

"I've been talking to Gavin from down the road, he's been peeping at Vicky Clarke and he was telling me all about it..."

"Well, I guess I should thank Vicky or Gavin...not sure which!"

Paul walked to his window; in his hurry to strip off he'd thrown his trousers against the wall under the window. He looked over the road, he was looking up, I had just pulled on my white bra as Paul looked over, I pretended to be looking at myself in the mirror, swinging my body from side to side. Because Paul was lower than me he didn't get the full view of me that I got of him. When I faced the road again Paul was hiding behind his curtains, peeping around the outside edge of the curtain.

I took my bra off again as Gail joined Paul at the window, she was standing slightly behind him and as he peeped around the edge of the curtain, she was peeping around his arm.

Paul said, "Do you think they're real?"

"I hate her, she looks fantastic without even trying but what makes you think they're fake?"

"Talk down the pub, the guys recon John must have forked out around four grand for each of those puppies!"

I found a sheer black bra and pulled that on and started to rock from side to side again as if I was looking at myself in the mirror. I was getting even more turned on by the minute from having Paul and Gail watching me as I dressed in my bedroom. I was looking in my wardrobe, would I put a T-shirt on, a camisole top or a blouse. I saw my cream camisole hanging under a coat hanger that had a black see through blouse over it. I always wore the black blouse as an open jacket over that camisole top but I'd never worn it on it on its own. I pulled the blouse off of the hanger and was about to pull the camisole top off as well when, 'Black Bra' popped into my head, I'd need to change back into my white bra under a cream camisole.

Page 13

I looked across the road again; I was still the centre of attention for Paul and Gail so I pulled my see through blouse on without the camisole top under it. I only fastened the bottom three buttons out of the five down the front of the blouse, the first time I'd ever fastened the buttons so they were really tight to get through their button holes.

I heard Paul whistle and I looked out of the window, careful not to look directly across the road at Paul and Gail's bedroom window. I spotted them in my peripheral vision as they both stepped further behind their curtain. I looked like a whore...that or a stripper, half way through her act but I felt damned sexy as I looked at myself. I searched out the little black leather miniskirt that John loved me to wear for him and I suddenly felt a little sad, John had begged me many times to wear the little black leather miniskirt while we were out on official functions or on a special meal in a posh restaurant but while I would wear the skirt in the house whenever he asked me to, I refused to wear it out of the house. John especially loved me to wear that miniskirt around the house with a black lace thong under it or nothing at all...he really loved that...free access all the time...whenever he wanted it!

I stepped into the miniskirt and left my bedroom.

I got into the kitchen and spotted the letter that Gavin had brought over from the postman...'Letter' jumped into my head, John's Great Aunt's letter. I still hadn't opened it. I found the letter and looked at my name on the front of it again, the beautiful handwriting. I used my special 'X-ray' vision to read the letter through the envelope without opening it...