Personal Ads Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franklin turned the TV on, the sound from the film that was playing drowned out the sounds from the stairs leading up to the flat.

Franklin gathered me into his arms and pulled my belly against his groin, it was a little like the bump and grind dance we'd had six weeks earlier in the bar. Our lips locked together and his tongue slipped into my mouth. If I'd had my eyes open I'd have seen the living room door open a crack but because the door hinges squeaked I heard it. I pulled my mouth away from Franklin's and looked towards the door, now open an inch.

"You do know that if you try to make me do anything against my will, I'll never come back here again, don't you?"

Franklin looked pissed, "Mike you twat, you couldn't just wait until I got her in the mood before you came up could you...well, you may as well come in now, she knows you're here!"

Mike looked shamefaced as he walked in the room, "Sorry Franklin, sorry Vicky!"

"So...what was the plan, were you both going to rape me?"

Page 21

Franklin looked hurt, "No, not rape but usually when we get a woman's engine running she'll let us both fuck her...nothing against her will...ever!"

I looked from Franklin to Mike; I could see that the lumps in both men's trousers had started to deflate. I raised my hand to the first closed button on my blouse and twisted it out of its hole, I just stood there looking from Franklin to Mike as I opened all three buttons and wriggled my shoulders until my blouse fell to the floor. I walked over to a confused looking Mike, wrapped my arms around his neck and planted my lips on his. It took Franklin a few seconds to realise that I wasn't going to run out on them and he stepped in behind me and pulled the clasp at the back of my bra open and he eased my bra straps off of my shoulders. Because my arms were around Mike's neck my bra stopped in place covering my tits.

Franklin pulled my left shoulder to turn me to face him. As my arms left Mike's neck I let arms fall so that my bra slipped away from my body, I was now wrapping my arms around Franklin's neck as we kissed. I was expecting Mike to reach around my body to play with my tits or to pop the button and zipper on my skirt but there was nothing, I could hear him moving around behind me so I pulled my lips off of Franklin's and looked back at Mike, he had taken his shirt and vest off and he held out his arms to me. I turned to face him and revelled in the feeling of my tits against the course hairs on Mike's chest. John had no hairs at all on his body...probably something to do with weak testosterone production. Our doctor had tested John's blood, he had pointed out that his low testosterone level would probably mean that he'd keep the hair on his head, even if it wouldn't grow on his chest.

As I kissed Mike again it was Franklin's turn to take his shirt off but as he didn't have a vest on, he'd also stripped his trousers off and when I turned back to kiss him all he had on was his underpants and socks. Mike hopped into my peripheral vision as he fought to get his trousers off.

I pulled my lips off of Franklins and put my mouth against his ear to whisper, "Just because we're undressing you still agree not to try and fuck me...okay?"

Franklin nodded his head and looked at the now naked Mike. I followed his eye line; Mike was much like John in size, just an average cock for an average white man. Now my ear was next to Franklin's lips, "What about Mike, if he wears a condom can he fuck you?"

Now it was my turn to be shocked, I pulled away from Franklin and looked him in the eye, no whispers this time, "You mean to tell me that I won't let you fuck me because of stretching my cunt and getting me caught out by my husband but you'd still want me to go all the way with Mike?"

Franklin grinned at me, pecked at my lips with his and then nodded his head, "I'd love to see you having fun with Mike, even if I can't fuck you after!"

I'd heard something similar from John a few years earlier when we started the compromise of visiting an out of town pub for flirt night and over time how he'd tried to get me to go further than just flirting, "Watching you having fun would give me the greatest of pleasure!"

Page 22

Mike walked back in front of me and started kissing me again, his erection pressing into my belly and as we kissed I had my left hand on his neck and my right hand on his cock, rubbing him gently.

I saw Franklin's boxers fly across the room and land on top of Mike's clothes and he stepped in behind me. His cock pressed into my buttocks under my skirt and I had to break my kiss with Mike, "Take my skirt off first, it's real leather and a bugger to clean if it get's spunk stains on it...I don't want my old man to spot stains like that on my skirt."

Between them my skirt was pulled down so all three of us were naked now. We rolled in a kind of mêlée of kisses and fondling bodies from the living room to the bedroom. I sucked both men for a few minutes each and then lay back while Franklin played with my cunt stabbing just one finger in and out of my cunt while Mike rolled a condom down his cock and once he was sheathed in latex I lay back and welcomed him between my legs. A little voice in the back of my head shouted out, "Thank fuck it's happening at last."

Franklin was watching up close as his friend fucked me, I was climaxing from the outset but it didn't seem to bother Mike one little bit, he was trying to hold off his orgasm as long as possible. As we fucked Franklin was licking all over my body. It was the best sex I'd ever had in my life and as I was being fucked by Mike I was rubbing Franklin's cock with my free hand.

I lost all track of time because I was having so much fun, it shocked me when Franklin slapped Mike on the back and said, "Come on man, she has to go home in fifteen minutes, hurry up and cum already so she can look after me!"

Mike filled his condom in just a few seconds and rolled off of me. Franklin rolled over on top of me and he gripped his cock in his hand and rubbed it over my cunt, "Are you sure that you don't want to feel this in your cunt?"

"Sorry baby but if I let that thing lose in my cunt my husband will probably divorce me!"

I used my hands, my tits and my mouth to get Franklin off; it took me twenty minutes to boil his balls for him. We dressed quickly and as we walked down the stairs Franklin asked when I'd be able to come back so that he could fuck me. "Give me your mobile number and I'll ring you as soon as I know."

One last kiss in the parking lot and I drove home. I was home at eleven o'clock and I went straight to sleep a happy woman, happy and drained after an hour long orgasm.

I woke at eight o'clock in the morning, I showered the smell of sex away from my body and dressed in white bra, white knickers and white summer dress, mid length with small roses printed all over it. I pulled 'Bobby socks' on my feet and then slipped them into white trainers. I had no idea how wet or muddy a canal towpath in Leicester would be so I popped my wellingtons in my car as well.

Page 23

Leicester was over sixty miles away and I didn't really know my way around, I took several blind alleys before I found the car park that Sue had mentioned. It was a minute or two before ten when I pulled off the road and into the car park. I saw thirty or forty cars in the car park but only one person, a man sitting on the bonnet of a sports car, he was wearing blue jeans and a lumberjack shirt with massive walking boots on his feet. I found a parking space and slipped out of my car.

"You wouldn't be Victoria Clarke would you?"

The voice came from the direction of the man sitting on the car's bonnet, I looked around him to see if Sue was hidden from my view by the man and then I looked a little closer at him, his haircut was short back and sides but his face was soft, far too soft to be a man's face and as he smiled his mouth took on the shape of cupid's bow.

"Sue, is that you?"

The smile got wider and she slipped down off the bonnet of the car. Sue laughed at me, "You're not really dressed for a walk along the canal!"

"I had no idea what to wear, I did bring my wellingtons in case it's wet out there."

"You won't need wellingtons, your trainers will be fine but you should have worn trousers of some sort...the path isn't always as clear as we'd like it to be."

We shook hands and Sue gestured in the direction of the canal. We walked along just chatting, Sue was definitely mannish and she was looking for that 'Very special friend' that all mannish women craved. At first I have to admit that the thought that a lesbian was flirting with me as we walked along the towpath did make my flesh creep but I got to know her, she was funny and caring, she was clever and very well read. By the time we reached Aylestone Meadows, the rough halfway point I had relaxed and was laughing at Sue's jokes and when her hand captured mine as we walked along, I didn't try to shake it off, I let her link her fingers in mine.

"I have to say when I read how long you had been married and how recently you were widowed I was a little worried that you wouldn't be ready to meet a woman like me Vicky."

I managed to stop myself saying, 'What would a woman like you be?' I got a good idea when she squeezed my hand at a 'Crush' gate, designed to stop people riding pushbikes along the towpath and as I stopped in the 'Crush' part of the gate she kissed me on the lips.

As she let me go she laughed, "Well...at least you didn't slap my face or run a mile...that's a good start!"

"My life with John was regimented; I knew exactly what was expected of me every day, every minute of every day. I was lost for a while after he died and when I got your letter yesterday I decided to relax more, roll with the punches and see what life has to offer me!"

Page 24

"The coffee shop is just around the next corner...can I kiss you again please?"

I closed my eyes and puckered my lips. The second kiss was longer, deeper, my arms wrapped around her neck and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. We just stood there at the side of the canal in a ten minute kiss and when Sue's lips finally left mine she whispered coarsely, "I have my cell phone; I could call a taxi to pick us up at the back of the coffee shop and take us to my flat...unless you're desperately hungry!"

I smiled coyly and replied, "I had a late breakfast, I'm hungry...but...not for food!"

Sue smiled at me and took her phone out of her pocket...

13, 529 Words.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Gym Milf Affair Fit Mom finds appreciation at gym she's not getting at home.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Giving Mature Ladies Pleasure Ch. 01 Jack Meets an Old Girlfriends Mum.in Mature
Mrs Lansdowne Next Door. Mrs Lansdowne’s teasing had to have an end result.in Mature
Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories