Personal Anatomy Punishment Ch. 04

Story Info
Evelyn's betrayal brings pain; her classmates indulge.
7.1k words
3.92
26.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since we are starting a new day, we have to set some groundwork first. If you're wanting something immediately titillating then you're probably not on part 4 of this series, but you can skip to the next break (* * * * *) to get into the action. But the exposition is critical for me to write the characters and world genuinely.

Includes a true punishment, reasonable pain, and semi-public humiliation.

* * * * *

Evelyn made sure not to have any contact with Ori for the next few days. He was in her health class, but she made every effort not to acknowledge him. Ms Lin was also mute for her part, moving on like nothing happened, and for Evelyn that was the best outcome. Of course, when she got home after the event she almost immediately masturbated into one of her hardest orgasms, but that was more about physical stimulation and so would any girl in her place; now she was past it.

She was still curious what else the school might come up with under these 'new regulations', so she did a quick google search about it. One of the pages she sleuthed out was from a feminist group fighting the guidelines. Seeing that they sent out a newsletter, Evelyn decided to give it a shot and entered her email. She would probably just unsubscribe in a couple months, but she figured it was better to stay informed about what the administrators had up their sleeves. She would be damned before they put her in another punishment like the last one, and she was sympathetic to other girls' causes.

Surprisingly, she got an email the very next day. The address was a local news station, KBBL, who was apparently looking to run a story about her school's new policies. They apologized for the lack of privacy, but said they found her email by IP tracing her visit to the civil rights website. It was a particularly urgent time with the administrators 'just about to roll out the new policy' (if only they knew...) and they had no local supporters they could interview.

KBBL was legitimate, and she pained to think of another girl getting sucked into Mr Robin's sex cult. It could just as easily be one of her friends. A couple days later she decided to at least send them some thoughts, but she would only do so on the condition of absolute anonymity.

News of her punishment apparently hadn't gotten out since she hadn't heard anything about it from her classmates. She was sure Ori was going to brag about it at the top of his lungs, but that didn't seem to have happened. Maybe he was trying to make things right between them. She still hated his fucking guts, but she was glad he was trying not to make her life any more difficult at this point. The two student volunteers, for their part, were goody-two-shoes who wouldn't do anything to spite the administration, and she was sure Mr Robin made them swear silence before letting them in the room, so she might just be free and clear.

Her contact at the station, Robby, said she could give a textual account of her experience, but there was no guarantee that the story would air without someone giving at least an in-person, verbal interview. 'It pulled at viewer's heartstrings', or some bullshit like that. No, doing such an interview was beyond her capabilities, but she felt it was her duty at this point to get everything on paper. It was going to be so goddamn humiliating to share, but maybe some good would come of it.

So, she wrote the whole session down with clinical detail, four pages in all. Starting was hard, but once she got into it she fell into an activist's mindset and wrote from the position of justice. She even appended a scathing description of the primary offenders: Mr Robin, Mr Simmons, and Ori. This would never make it into the publication, but maybe it would help the station explain to the viewers the kind of people she was dealing with and do some of that 'heartstring pulling'.

Robby received it with empathy, but it was quickly apparent that the story wouldn't go anywhere without the viewers being able to verify her identity. Robby apologized and said that this was how most exposés ended up, but Evelyn was aggravated. After everything she went through and did, her story still wasn't going to do any good.

But Robby was still determined to get leverage on this story. He knew from Evelyn's writing that this 'Ms Lin' would cave if he got to her, and that meant a possible audio recording. His plan was to threaten the school administration with release of Evelyn's account of the story if he didn't get an honest interview with Ms Lin. It was win-win: either they accepted and he got an interview with Ms Lin or they looked suspicious and he could convince his boss to put more resources on the story. People like school admins never refuse an interview unless there's a story to be uncovered; in a way it would be a litmus test for Evelyn's story (which to his eye seemed rock-solid, if extraordinary in content).

Since Evelyn had no knowledge of Robby's plans, she was surprised to find Mr Robin in the doorway of one of her classes the next day, calling her to his office. Frankly, he looked pissed.

"Young lady, you're going to tell me why I have a reporter knocking on my door talking about how my school has been caught red-handed in 'civil rights violations'. And why he comes in here flaunting this --" he picked up a stapled packet "-- piece of, of... character assassination and slander, threatening to get my teachers fired and my own career reduced to garbage. Because I know it isn't because some teenage girl cried wolf from her own punishment."

Oh, fuckfuckfuckfuck. How could Robby do this to her? Did she not make it clear what kind of person Mr Robin was? That motherfucker just handed her ass to her on a silver platter!

He flipped the packet to the last page. "Let me try to jog your memory. Did you by chance write, 'Richard Simmons: a dick in a human-shaped shell, this pervert would be all but swooning over the chance to enact a twisted, misogynistic environment--"

Evelyn cringed. That did sound bad. But it was the truth, and she didn't know of any rules she explicitly broke. "Please, I can explain. That was never supposed to make it to publication. Heck, the story wasn't even going to be run. I just wanted to get an objective telling of the story down. It's not fair--"

"Not fair? Don't even talk to me about not fair! 'Dave Robin: the political mastermind, this narcissistic pervert would strip every girl in school if it meant he would get a slightly bigger desk...' Is that really how you see what I do here? You signed the release Evelyn; you knew what the punishment could be. You're 18. What more did you want me to do for you?"

Evelyn wanted this talk to be over as soon as possible. Let him yell and then forget all about it. She sighed. "Okay, I apologize for what I wrote. I got carried away. It's not like I did anything illegal, but I'll call up the news station and they'll drop it, okay?"

"I could almost let it go if it wasn't for the last characterization you threw in here. 'Ori Alston: the kind of manipulative heathen who, instead of helping his fellow classmates, decides to smash them back into the ground for his own perverted profit...' "Manipulative heathen" -- can you imagine the phone calls I would have gotten if this had been published? Ori, unlike you, was here on his own time to take initiative in his own education and he didn't even complain when that time was cut short to help his teachers out. Evelyn, this is libel of the most serious degree and I won't stand for it."

Oh God not again. She felt her throat tightening up in anxiety. Why did she ever write that paper? Whatever -- there was no fucking way she was going to let Mr Robin etch out a new twisted punishment for her. She didn't care if she got detention for a month.

"I'm glad you've already signed our waver because it's only fair that Ori will be taking his retribution with force. That's before we even start to settle for your treason against the school itself," Mr Robin said.

"Oh no, no way. I'm not going to lie down and take another one of your perverted punishments."

He chuckled a little. "Watch your tone. Frankly, you don't have a choice. Either you settle this with me or I'm taking it to the board, and they won't be any more forgiving. Even forgetting about the actual punishment, they will make sure any colleges accepting you this Autumn will be thinking twice about pulling in a known slanderer. Like I said, this is a serious offense."

Evelyn was paralyzed. Could he be bullshitting her? "There's no way you can prove to the board that I wrote that. You could have fabricated it yourself."

"It's your word against mine," Mr Robin said as he reached over to his desk and pushed the pause button on a tape recorder. "And of course I keep an audio recording of my discussions with students. You have no greater enemy than yourself, Evelyn." He unpaused it.

Motherfucking TV supervillain! She thought about running. If she never came back to school she would never have to see him again.

Mr Robin was calmer at this point. "If we're setting this between us then I want Ori's part of the punishment done today. It wouldn't be right to keep your actions from him any longer, and I think it's best to atone while the memory is fresh. I'll have to talk with him separately, but I'm going to recommend corporal punishment, since clearly other methods haven't worked for you."

"What? You can't. There's no way I'm letting him hit me." A picture of Ori spanking her ass with that cheeky face of his popped into her mind. Absolutely not.

"What else do you propose, Evelyn? Clearly corner time isn't going to work for you. I'm offering you a deal with no expulsion and no record. Frankly, you should be begging on your knees right now."

Another mental image she didn't want in her mind.

Could she do it? Obviously it was terrible and wrong, but could she? The previous session had taken a toll on her, but she survived it. And the idea of having one punishment and being done with it was admittedly very appealing to her. How much worse could it get? A stinging ass?

Seeing Evelyn lost in thought, Mr Robin said, "Alright, I'll give you a bit of time to think about it. Debrief in the nurse's office, but don't take too long. I'm going to talk to Ori in the meantime. His next class is with Mr Simmons, so maybe we can take out two birds with one stone. I'll come see you after hearing what Ori has to say."

Evelyn was in Ori's next class normally -- a co-ed heath class taught my Mr Simmons -- but she didn't see how the instructor was involved. Was he going to get to see her punishment too, or heaven forbid, add to it? Whatever -- she had made up her mind and she could do this. Just a few minutes of pain and then she would forget this ever happened. Actually, no. First she was going to set Robby's ass on fire, then she would forget it ever happened.

* * * * *

Evelyn spent twenty minutes in the nurse's room (again), stewing over the punishment that was to come. She tried to get some school work done, but it was hopeless. Mr Robin had been very brief in his explanation, but she had a decent image of what she thought it would look like. Mr Simmons, Ori, and her would go to an empty classroom like last time and the pervs would make her strip from the waist down. Ori would spank her, they would berate her for some bullshit reason, and then she could get on with it. She also couldn't rule out that Mr Simmons might take a few smacks, but it still seemed more sufferable than almost being forced to orgasm in front of all of them like in the previous punishment. She would take some pain over humiliation.

Mr Robin walked in, followed by Ori. Mr Robin had cooled somewhat by this point, so his voice was calm when he said, "Ori and Mr Simmons have been kind enough to agree to solve this problem here today. I think you're very lucky that you insulted such understanding people Evelyn, which perhaps makes your case all the more damning. Have you made your decision?"

She supposed there were worse people to punish her than Ori, but she wasn't so sure about Mr Simmons. Small victories. "Yeah, I'll do it," she said in a soft voice.

"Excellent, let's head to Mr Simmon's room then."

Hearing his name made her decide to try one more reprieve. "Wait! Can you promise me that he won't touch me? It wouldn't be proper."

"I assure you that there's nothing 'improper' about him touching you during disciplinary sessions... But yes, if you're so concerned then I will instruct him not to touch you." Mr Robin figured it might save some headaches later, and he didn't particularly like (or trust) Mr Simmons anyway.

Okay, this might turn out better than she expected. She took a deep breath and walked out of the nurse's office behind the two men, fully clothed for once.

The three of them walked into Mr Simmons' class. He was teaching, and it was always awkward to be with the principal in class. Several of the students looked between Ori and Evelyn, wondering what kind of trouble they had found themselves in.

Mr Simmons wrapped up his lesson. "Evelyn, you've missed a good lesson on nutrition due to your predicament, but, ahh, I think you'll be fine without it," he said as he raked his eyes up and down her body. "Class, I apologize for the interruption, but Evelyn here has disgraced us, and that's something we have to deal with immediately. Isn't that right, Evelyn?"

"Uhh, yes." Why did he have to announce it to the whole class? He just had to drag this out as long as possible.

"Do you mind telling them exactly what you said? Ahh, no matter; I have the paper right here." He listed off the same series of characterizations that Mr Robin had, never intending to let Evelyn tell her side of the story. She looked down at the floor as he did so; the class perfectly silent and at attention.

Mr Simmons finished his list and brought his attention back to Evelyn, saying, "Is that correct?"

"Yes sir, but that doesn't tell the whole story--" she stumbled out before being interrupted.

"BUT? And did you tell these things to a reporter, hoping to have a hit piece written about us?" Mr Simmons asked with rising anger.

"No, not a hit piece."

"Then what would you call it, a letter of recommendation?"

"Just a news story about how you and this school have--"

This time Mr Robin interrupted her. "Enough! Always playing the victim. Having read your story, I can personally vouch that Ori and Mr Simmons have never acted improperly against you."

Evelyn sulked. She knew that she would never win over the class nor minimize her punishment this way, so she resolved to stay quiet, at least until they left.

Mr Robin continued, "If you're done being subordinate then maybe we can actually start this." And then to the class, "Luckily for Evelyn, instead of taking this to the board like I should do, we have decided that corporal punishment right here is the best course."

Evelyn cringed; someone in the class quietly snickered, but most of the people in the room were in awe. Even Ori wasn't sure this was how he wanted his afternoon to go. Sure, the idea of spanking Evie was pretty high on his list of pleasurable activities, but he didn't want to burn more of their relationship than he already had. What she wrote about him hurt, but not in the way that he wanted to punish her.

"Evelyn, up here and face the class," Mr Robin said, pointing to a desk at the front of the class that Evelyn just now realized was out of position.

Evelyn walked up with her face equal parts scowl and confusion. The desk being positioned like that made her realize that he might not be bluffing about punishing her in front of everyone, which hit her like a ton of bricks. That would multiply how demeaning the punishment was by approximately 26. She sulked further at the thought.

Mr Robin was ready to get this show on the road. "Ori, get your classmate into position here," he said, slapping the desk, "bent over, butt up, and leggings down."

This elicited a couple of gasps from the girls in the class, while most of the boys could hardly believe their luck. Evelyn was going to strip for all of them, right here in the middle of class?

Ori and Evelyn stared dead at each other. They both knew Mr Robin might try something like this, but they weren't expecting him to go through with it, and his vulgar tone threw them off. Evelyn felt her vision narrow and her body stiffened, ready to physically fight Ori off if need be. After all this she didn't think she could go through with it. The shame rising in her from Mr Robin merely mentioning her stripping felt too prickly and hot.

"Err -- does she have to pull her leggings down? They're pretty thin, right?" Ori brokered, taking another look. He would love to see that ass again, but if this ended in Evelyn running out of here it was going to be less fun for everyone involved.

Mr Robin responded, "I don't pretend to know why you're softening the blows for this girl after what she said about you... But I suppose she can keep them for the start."

Evelyn, still looking at Ori, made a 2-second calculation. She was not going to offer her body up to Mr Robin or Mr Simmons, but perhaps Ori could make this sufferable for her. Some part of him seemed to be genuinely concerned for her this time, and if he was on her side then that changed something for her. She knew she couldn't fully trust Ori after what he did to her a few days ago, but she decided his olive branch would have to be good enough.

Ori walked Evelyn over to the god-forsaken desk: in construction just four cold steel legs and a faceless slab of particleboard, but in spirit the key object in her submission. She bent her knees and lowered her chest down to it, her ass once again stuck out to an appreciative audience. The thought passed her mind that a choice of less form-fitting attire would have been more modest, if she had known what today had in store for her.

The wood was hard and cold, though that feeling might have been heightened by her emotions. She felt ridiculous, more scrunched then bent over due to the low height of the desk, holding onto the front edge for stability. Her head was turned to the left side, and she could only see the bland wall of the classroom and a couple students (including Ori's silhouette) at the very edge of her vision. Again, she was going to have to trust that Ori wouldn't take advantage of his power.

The boys in the classroom did their best to soak up an image of Evelyn's figure, but in honesty it wasn't very scandalous. The biggest difference was that her submission was practically inviting their eyeballs, and she couldn't even see the naughty places they were looking, much less admonish them for it.

Ori didn't have the slightest clue how to start, but luckily Mr Robin was ready to take up the slack. He bent over and gave Evelyn's right kneecap a small smack, saying, "Straighten up and give Ori a proper target."

Her legs being a little taller than the desk, Evelyn both scooted her feet back and lifted her hips up in order to get her legs straight. Ori sized up his target from her left side: Evelyn's hips bent at slightly more than 90 degrees, that and muscle tension giving her shapely, black-fabric-encased butt a more mild intersection than usual. She kept her legs comfortably together, so although her leggings were tight, the material gapped over more naughty crevices for the moment.

"Alright Ori, five smacks to start us off," Mr Robin said, "And I don't want whatever is going on between you two to get in the way. I'm going to make sure you inflict pain, and if you don't I'm going to do it myself."

Smack. Ori did a quick stroke and tentatively hit her right cheek. Evelyn grimaced at the humiliation, but there wasn't much pain behind it. It felt like a playful tap more than anything.

12