Personal Anatomy Punishment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ori, harder. She's not made of porcelain," Mr Robin commanded.

Ori didn't like being bossed around. It made him look weak and, besides, he was just warming up. He wound up about two feet this time and sent a SLAP on her left cheek.

Evelyn shifted as she felt the strike resonate through her skin and muscle. She could definitely feel it now, and the loud, shrill sound of his hand on her ass made her wrinkle up her face in shame. She didn't deserve this, not really.

Ori paused for a second -- partially to let her cool down and partially for theatrics -- and then SLAP went another alternating strike, this one with a bit more force at the end.

The next strike made a TIK sound as Ori swung slightly lower than horizontal, striking the sensitive area where thigh meets buttock, his fingers curling just slightly toward her inner thigh. Though not as acoustic, Evelyn felt this one more and twitched forward slightly, her body wanting to straighten up to get away from the sensation. But she stayed down and resisted against making any noise, definitely not giving anyone in the room the satisfaction.

Ori finished up his last two strikes in the same manner, alternating simple SLAPs that heated Evelyn's butt up without putting her in too much pain or risking really hurting her. Evelyn felt the sensations change as the increased blood flow to her ass also increased the sensation. She was no longer thinking about the desk or Mr Robin, her mind mostly devoted to predicting when, where, and how Ori's hand was going to come back down on her. Though, a large part of her mind was constantly focused on how mortifying this was.

Mr Simmons, now sitting in a desk facing Evelyn to hide his growing erection, was more than pleased at how her punishment was going, but Mr Robin was less so. He was toeing a fine line, thinking about the long-term and what he had to prove. If that reporter hadn't been so clumsy and underestimated him, he could have had a very bad media blitz on his hands. Frankly, he needed to nip the students' discontent and rebellion in the bud. No defamation of his new policies or the school in general would be tolerated, and he planned to use Evelyn as a prime example. Word about this would get through the school the moment this class let out, and he wanted the message to be: "don't fuck with Mr Robin".

"Alright Ori, no more warm up," Mr Robin commanded again, "She needs to really feel these. Get those leggings off and we can really get started."

Evelyn craned her neck to look at Ori, and when she caught his eye she shook her head just enough for him to notice, trying to plead with him not to do this. Ori looked away. She knew that she was nearly powerless to stop it. Getting up and running out would throw away what she'd gone through already and just make Mr Robin angrier. She was going to have to tough it out and let thirty of her classmates watch Ori spank her half-naked ass. She closed her eyes. How was she supposed to look at any of her classmates in the eyes after this?

Ori walked up behind Evelyn until his erection was almost touching her ass. He put his hands into the waistband of her leggings and whispered a short, "sorry..." He really wouldn't have done it if Mr Robin didn't command him.

Every boy in the class strained to get a better view as Ori slowly pulled the soft black cloth down her hips, the top band of her maroon hipster-cut panties coming into view. Evelyn held her breath and tried to fight down the list of anxieties rattling around in her head: what if he grabbed her panties too; what if she had camel toe; god, what if she was wet down there... You would think that having been more exposed only a week ago would have prepared her for this moment, but in reality this felt much more shameful; the sheer number of eyes getting to her. She finally got control of her mind and reasoned that it wasn't quite as bad as before.

"Oh, and class: no pictures unless you want to be up here joining your classmate," Mr Robin commanded. That should have made Evelyn feel more secure, but it only heightened the reality.

Ori got the leggings over her ass and pulled them the rest of the way down to her ankles. He had to admit that it was a very sexy sight. Unlike last time, today she didn't know she was going to be punished, so she had no reason to desex her outfit this morning. Her panties were close enough to full coverage, but in this position were stretched such that the bottom quarter of her ass was sticking out, slightly pinkened by now. Between her thighs only a definitionless maroon pouch was visible, but the implication was exciting.

Mr Robin stepped back in, saying, "Finally we're getting somewhere. How do you feel, Evelyn?"

She responded only with a monotone, "Fine," her eyes still closed.

"Hmm, take ten more for how she disrespected Mr Simmons, and you need to hit harder. She's barely responding." He was determined to get something out of her.

Evelyn flashed her eyes open as a louder SLAP was brought upon the meaty part of her right haunch, bringing genuine pain that reverberated down her leg (and around her pussy) for a moment. She was sure that one was going to grow red.

"Use a glancing blow and you can hit harder. You're not really going to hurt her," Mr Robin chimed in again, perhaps getting a little too excited.

Ori's frustration grew, and he stopped thinking about Evelyn as a person for a second. He did just as Mr Robin instructed, winding up nicely and giving a hard, ringing SLAP to the same spot as the previous.

This time Evelyn couldn't help but give out a small, short, high-pitched "uhh" from the back of her throat. She felt her face grow hot from both the indignation at her pain and the shame at having given off such a submissive and, depending on interpretation, sexual noise. They were really starting to hurt now; her ass still felt like it was on fire a few seconds after the impact. She squirmed around a bit, trying both to flex and massage her skin and not allow Ori to hit the exact same spot for a third time. She wasn't sure she could handle nine more like that and was regretting giving Ori this much leeway with her body and sensations.

The class, even silent as they were, just barely heard Evelyn's moan. Mr Robin broke into a bit of a smile, and most of the boys were right along with him, their sadism coming out as things heated up. Now Ori was eliciting the desired response.

The next three slaps were in quick succession, and they were plenty loud, but he spread them out, Ori's new objective being to involve the whole area. It was a lot of sensation for Evelyn, but it was more heat and buzz than sheer pain like the last one. She had to admit that other, more erogenous areas were heating up too. She kept imagining all those boys drooling over her, wishing they could be the one to spank her, and her mind kept flipping back to when Ori was incessantly goading her clit a few days ago.

Ori had a rhythm now, doling out a SLAP, waiting a couple seconds, and then giving another SLAP in the opposite area. Evelyn had stopped being quite as tense, but she couldn't stop flinching forward for a half second after every contact. The cadence was slow enough for her to come back to a certain baseline and acknowledge every hit, but fast enough that she was progressively heating up, every strike building on the last.

After he finished all ten, Ori took an intermission to kneel down and inspect his work. All the ass that was sticking out of her panties was a solid pink, most of it on the way to red. He imagined that sitting would be decently painful for her now. He took both his hands and massaged her butt, his thumbs dipping into her crack. He doubted that that particular part of her anatomy would be on the itinerary for today, but he could dream. Instead, he settled for feeling the decently intense heat coming off her ass and savoring her soft skin once again.

At first the touch was uncomfortable for Evelyn -- the skin very sensitive -- but as he continued she did grow to enjoy it. 'Don't love the player, love the game,' she supposed, hating the situation while her body enjoyed the sensation. She was still on edge about the possibility of him spontaneously pulling down her panties, but he had been subservient to Mr Robin so far. Nonetheless, she knew she still had a lot of pain left to go.

Mr Robin, enjoying being able to play an active role, demanded again, "Take her underwear off. Then you're doing ten spanks for the despicable things she said about me and I want there to be no question how these things will be dealt with."

Evelyn threw herself off the desk with dismay and betrayal in her eyes while Ori backed away from her. This perverted dick couldn't do that to her! She was about to yell at him, but as she turned around thirty sets of eyes bored into her, many of them directly on her panties already, interpolating what she would look like without them based on how her mound shaped the fabric. Their stares dissolved the fight from her lungs and she stumbled with her response.

So it was Ori who spoke first, saying, "Uhh, actually I don't think I'm comfortable with that, Mr Robin. Not here anyway. Not if she doesn't want to."

Mr Robin was taken aback, but Ori's hesitation only made him angrier. "Fine, then take them off yourself Evelyn." He was going to get that ass nude and stung one way or another.

She felt the emotion rise in her face, threatening to come out as tears as she responded, "Please sir, Ori's right. It's way too degrading and the punishment has already hurt a lot."

But he couldn't back down now. With a slight, crooked smile he said, "No, I've made my decision. Face the class, get your panties off, and then maybe we can finish this up."

She instinctively covered her mouth with her hand before realizing how much that put her emotions on display. Damn, facing the class would be even worse. Maybe she should have let Ori take them off after all.

She took a deep breath and hooked her left thumb into the front of her panties, silently cursing Mr Robin the whole time. She was so on edge that the garment felt like part of her body, as if her nerves extended into it. She could also feel her top, not quite long enough to cover anything important, coming down just below her navel. Her eyes were closed, but she could still imagine the fabric of her panties wrinkling as they folded over themselves before pulling the gusset from between her legs. Once again she demurely covered with her right hand, at this point acing the one-handed disrobe.

Her panties floated the rest of the way down her legs on their own accord, finalizing her vulnerable state of undress. She solemnly stepped out of them and turned around, preparing to get back into the dreaded position. Obviously this would show the class her bare ass, and she was pretty damn mortified about that, but it couldn't be helped. Plus, it was definitely better than showing off her pussy, pubic hair and all.

As she started bending over the desk again, she recognized that she might be about to give a little 'doggy-style pussy show'. She reluctantly removed her right hand from its covering (needing it for balance) and just hoped for the best, figuring that it wouldn't be too obscene if she kept her thighs tight together. She shouldn't have to be doing these fucking calculations just to preserve a modicum of modesty in front of her entire class!

In all honesty her ass was a little on the flat side, but not a soul in the class minded. As she started bending over it tightened up and showed its true shape, giving a cute and pinchable curvature without overlapping itself. Her skin was fully pink and goose-bumped from the attention it had received so far. It was clear to the class that her spanking had hurt after all.

And it turned out biology would not be on Evelyn's side today. As she settled into full perpendicularity, unknown to her, she was showing off a respectable amount of intimate flesh between her thighs. Only the students in the middle of the room could see it, but those couple boys were more than a little afraid of having an accident in the middle of class. She would have been absolutely mortified if she knew, but peaking between her thighs was a shadowed pair of tan-pink labia with her little slit between them, hinting deliciously at the vagina within. A few of the boys on the outside craned their view, cursing their luck at being just beyond this obscene and sexy display.

As Ori stepped up to the plate again, he did his best not to block anyone's view. In the end she had exposed herself, and he couldn't betray his classmates by compromising this view. Starting again, he hit her much the same as the previous few strikes, but without any padding between his hand and her ass it was much more percussive. Evelyn let out a light, "mmh," at this point caring less about whatever reactions she made. But the slap was so loud she feared a class adjacent might have heard it, and she shivered as she realized that the classroom door was probably still open.

While the removal of her panties might not have done much to increase her pain, it sure ramped up the visual pleasure for the class. They could now see the force ripple all the way through her ass as Ori hit her, ending in an enticing bounce or two as the energy dissipated.

Having found the sweet spot for how hard to hit, Ori finished this set formulaically. Evelyn groaned, moaned, or otherwise gave a soft expression each time she was hit; Ori keeping her just at the level of stimulation where it was hard to keep totally quiet, stay still, or be totally present in the room. Her eyes were closed, her ass was rhythmically moving, and for the moment she was forced to bring her attention away from the class and onto her pain.

Though being forced to display herself was what was turning her on before, as she sunk into herself slightly she found that now the sensation itself was turning her on, and this felt like it had more substance to it, like it was growing from the very core of her person. Her mind demanded a person to project this new arousal onto, and of course she could only visualize Ori, as much as her irritation with him grew with each offensive strike.

As Ori finished this set of spankings he shook his hand, the stinging sensation from the now-lengthy punishment finally overcoming his hormones. He realized that he had given Evelyn her punishment for disrespecting Mr Robin and then Mr Simmons, but he hadn't taken his own yet. He backed away a bit and took in the whole scene, Evelyn staying put as she hadn't been ordered to move yet.

"Alright Ori, time for you to take your own retribution. Do you want any variations or would you like to just keep going?" Mr Robin asked. As much as he liked directing, he was already pretty happy with how much punishment Ori had put down and it seemed the most fair for him to direct from this point.

Ori considered for a minute. Looking over her reddened ass, he knew Evelyn had already learned her lesson and her punishment was starting to drag on from repetition. If he could spice things up he would, and Evelyn would certainly appreciate a reprieve from her ass being publicly beat. And he was still considering her wellbeing on some level. "Actually, could I finish up with her in private? I'd like to talk to her about a few things."

"I suppose you did donate your time last week, so that seems only fair." Mr Robin could not figure out why Ori kept abetting her (except perhaps that he was trying to date or fuck her), but it was irritating him. He needed a united front against her. "But this doesn't mean you should go easy on her."

Evelyn was lightly rubbing her ass, making sure Ori hadn't left any lasting damage. She was pretty sure he hadn't, but this had been her first spanking in ten years and she wasn't sure how long it was going to take to recover. At any rate, she was desperately hoping (perhaps against the odds) that whatever Ori had in mind didn't involve her ass in any way, even sitting.

Evelyn was properly scared to be alone with Ori, but she would have taken a great many ridiculous deals to improve upon her current situation. And she did want to talk to Ori if he was going to be fair and straight with her. She felt constantly taken advantage of and she was going to pry out any empathy left in him.

"Hmm... I should be able to find an empty classroom you can use, and you already know what you are and aren't allowed to do." Mr Robin planned out. He glanced at the clock and then grabbed Evelyn's leggings and threw them on Mr Simmon's desk. This had already taken half a period.

Evelyn stood up at Mr Robin's command, her hand modestly over her pussy again. The students almost collectively sighed as they had their last look at her upturned rump and faintly emerging pubic lips. She watched Mr Robin pick up her intimate underthings and stretch them out as if inspecting them before handing them to her. A few boys scurried back to their seats at the far sides of the classroom, having moved to the middle for a purpose that Evelyn shivered at as she imaged their viewpoint. She knew better than to ask for her leggings back after putting her panties on.

"Alright Mr Simmons, I hope this does something to put the issue to bed for you," Mr Robin said.

Putting it 'to bed' was the proper term in this case. Having this experience with Evelyn was something Mr Simmons had only imagined in his wildest dreams. He still had an erection, so he trundled back to his desk with a hand deep in his pocket, saying, "Oh, it absolutely does." He then went over his teaching notes, disappointed that he was going to have to bring this class back to something educational before he would get a chance to rub one out as he imagined himself punishing Evelyn's lithe body, its form permanently ingrained in his memory.

"Follow me you two," Mr Robin said.

Evelyn couldn't resist taking a last look at the class as she left the classroom, shuddering once again as she took in all the stares directly at her. Her eyes started to well up as she considered how fast the rumors about what happened today would travel. She didn't know how she was going to handle the questions, but she did know that her status at the school wasn't going to be the same ever again.

* * * * *

I have one more chapter planned out and partially written, so that should be coming fairly soon.

My goal with this series was to write something that felt plausible, with characters that had (a little) more than one dimension, and to give a frame-by-frame description of how these erotic and humiliating situations feel. After the next chapter those goals will be realized, so I don't have any specific plans to continue this universe. That doesn't mean it won't happen, just that I would need inspiration and a good premise.

However, I've also started another story with a few similar themes. Emery is a femboy in college who admits his submissive and exhibitionist kinks to his female roommate. She gives him a night to remember with the help of two more classmates, with a focus on how Emery's gender impacts his humiliation and submission. It's a little more lighthearted than this one and it's my first story in first person, so it's been a fun side project for when I get stalled here.

12