Personal Assistance

Story Info
Request. The story of Julie Chamg.
4.8k words
4.62
16.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please comment & vote. Oh and in case you didn't know everyone featured is 18 and over.)

Julie Chang lit her third cigarette of that morning. It had been a week since her asshole boyfriend had kicked her out following yet another day of Julie coming home to find him screwing some other girl.

Having nowhere else to turn, she had went back home to her conservative parents and already she was sick of it.

Julie was a slut. Plain and simple. Since she was 18, because don't forget sexual urges don't exist before that, she had been absolutely obsessed with it. She had began masturbating right on the morning of her 18th birthday. Anything around her as far as she had been concerned was purely a means of sexual gratification.

Her parents soon learned of her promiscuity when they arrived home early to find their daughter getting a train run on her by the high school senior basketball team, all 18 and over I might add, in the middle of their living room. To say they were furious was an understatement. They immediately cut off almost all communication with the outside world. No phone, no television and especially...

No boys.

It wasn't her fault, Julie often reasoned, it was like that was her purpose. Her blowjob skills were practically unmatched, her tight wet throat having any male lucky enough to experience it cumming in minutes.

Her tits were another thing. They had always been flat until her 18th birthday and then suddenly grew to a 34F. Then, again after she turned 18, every boy and male teacher were always trying to find some way to peek down her shirt. Not that it bothered Julie. In actuality, she loved it. She began wearing tighter more revealing clothes and left little to the imagination for her gawkers.

Several of her teachers, not to mention a multitude of her classmates were in her daily roster of hard fucking, Julie getting sluttier each and every day. Things finally came to a head in her senior year, shortly before graduation when her principal just happened to enter classroom to find Julie getting fucked missionary by her biology teacher Mr. Little.

Since Julie was 18, no charges were filed but Mr. Little was fired and Julie prohibited from attending her graduation ceremony. The only thing which infuriated her however was that the principal stopped them before she could cum.

******

Now 22 and living back with her parents since having left her boyfriend, Julie was constantly irritated by them once again intruding in her life. She was still treated like a little kid, a strict curfew, her door had to remain open and no men were allowed to come over. It was soon becoming too much to bear so she decided to find a job. Looking online one day, she discovered a new business was opening in the city.

Deciding to apply, she left home early and arrived outside the massive office complex, stretching across several blocks. She lit another cigarette, seeing a burly security guard standing outside the glass doors. She soon noticed that he wasn't the only one. There were guards all around, including some on the roof with what seemed to be high-powered assault rifles.

'What kind of place was this?' she asked herself, checking her watch to see it was nearly time for her interview.

She quickly took one last drag and stamped it out, walking across the busy street.

"Name?" the black hunk of muscle asked as she approached.

"Julie Chang." she replied, looking down as he checked his clipboard, seeing a huge cock bulge in his black pants.

Her mouth watered.

'All in due time," she said internally.

"Here we are," he said, tapping his chart, "Julie Chang. Sign here please and you can go right in."

She signed and entered, finding herself entering a well air conditioned office building, bustling with employees and visitors.

Julie felt out of place around the people moving around her, men in suits and ties and women in dresses and pantsuits. She herself wore a white button up she had to borrow from her mother, which was much too small and revealing of her large bust along with a black skirt.

She approached a receptionist desk, seeing a pretty brunette who smiled upon seeing her. The plate on her desk read Peggy James.

"Hello," Julie greeted, smiling back, "I have the 11:00 interview."

"Ahh yes," she said, standing up, "if you'll just follow me."

Julie followed Peggy up the stairs where she saw hallways of offices and bustling with employees. She looked down. She'd never had a professional job before. Throughout high school, she had worked a dead end job in a grocery store and that was all.

Now, she felt out of place among the throngs of the well dressed office workers. Following Peggy up another flight of stairs, they arrived at a large set of oak doors with large gold handles.

"One sec," Peggy said to Julie with a warm smile.

Julie nodded as Peggy entered the room, returning a few minutes later and ushering Julie inside. Julie found herself entering a large office, seeing a tall and handsome white man with a wide smile.

"Julie Chang," he greeted, extending his large hand, "Kyle Anderson. Pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," she said, finding herself blushing as she shook his hand.

"Thank you Peggy," he said, Peggy nodding and turning to leave, winking at Julie.

Kyle sat behind his large desk and inviting Julie to sit across from him.

"So, I see here you're applying for marketing. You've got a business degree and experience in advertising. Very interesting."

"Yes," Julie replied just as she had practiced over the past several days, "I'd like to help you expand nationally and then even globally."

Kyle grinned and stood, walking over to a mini bar on the opposite side of the room and pouring them each a glass of bourbon: handing one to her as he sat on the edge of his desk close to her.

"So you really think you could have my movies being streamed across the globe?" he asked, looking at her deeply.

Julie nodded, "I can guarantee it."

She downed her glass and slammed it on the desk, Kyle seemingly impressed. He sat back down and looked over her file once more, Jenny growing more and more nervous as the clock on his desk ticked each second away.

"How old are you?" he finally asked, looking up at her from the file.

"I'm 22," she replied.

"Are you married?" he then asked.

"No," she answered.

"Have you ever been married?"

"No."

"I see," he then said, lighting a cigar, "tell me Julie. How many men have you slept with?"

"Excuse me?" she asked, not offended, merely, surprised at the question.

"Please answer," he said, giving a reassuring smile.

"Well, in total at least 150," she said, "not counting the amount I've given blowjobs too."

"How many blowjobs would you say you've given?"

"Over 500," she answered, "there's a gloryhole spot in my neighborhood I've been working since I was 15."

"Nice nice," Kyle said, writing it down.

"May I ask..." she said, leaning forward and giving him ample view of her cleavage, "... what this has to do with the job?"

Kyle grinned, standing. "Well, one of your references was Jimmy Harwell, one of my friends from school."

"Yes, he was my manager when I worked at Harwell Grocery for 4 years."

Kyle took a puff of his cigar and blew a ring of smoke into the air. "He recommended you very highly. He noted there you helped sales boom."

"Yes, I am well qualified for this position."

"Well, we will get you started on a trial basis. However, I believe I'll leave you as my personal assistant for the time being. As such, you will be working closely with me on a very demanding schedule."

"Yes sir," she said, looking up at him.

"You know," Kyle said, Julie seeing his hands begin to undo his pants, "Jimmy tells me that you can't resist big fat cocks. Of the white variety especially."

Before Julie could respond, she suddenly found herself face to face with the absolute largest and thickest cock she had ever laid eyes on.

It was hard and veiny sprouting from Kyle's shaved crotch and supporting two heavy balls as it throbbed in her face.

"Oh my..." she said, her mouth watering for the hunk of white dick.

"I take it you'll like this job quite well?" Kyle smirked.

"Mhm..." she smiled, biting her lip as she began to gently move her soft hands up and down his dick.

"Ohhh fuck..." he moaned softly, watching as she skillfully jerked him off.

"It's so thick I can barely get my hands around it..." she said in awe.

"Get those tits out for me," Kyle said, Julie smiling and undoing her blouse, loving as his big strong hands instantly began squeezing them, making her moan as she stroked him faster.

"Damn you've got some perfect tits," he panted, Julie biting her lip as she looked up at him.

Without warning, she flicked her wet tongue across the tip of his cock, loving to hear him groan in pleasure. Her hand was a blur on his cock, her stiff nipples getting pinched and tweaked by his masculine fingers.

Julie moaned loudly and finally could resist no longer. She then pushed Kyle's hands from her tits and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck yeah..." Kyle groaned, Julie choking inch after inch of his fat cock down her throat as she fondled his swollen balls. "Thats so damn good..."

With a guiding hand on her head, he pushed deeper into her throat, Julie feeling his dick stiffen and throb in her warm and wet mouth.

After a long struggle, she managed to swallow him all the way to his base and began to bob up and down his dick with a fury, simultaneously stroking the bottom portion of his dick.

Kyle gave a groan of pleasure and watched as Julie happily serviced his dick.

"Fuck, that's perfect!" he gasped, again slapping his hands upon her tits.

She moaned around his cock, soon feeling as his hands then gripped her head and her throat was soon getting fucked hard.

She inhaled his manly scent, gagging on his dick and watching as he began to grunt deeper.

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum..." he groaned.

Julie moaned around his cock, working her throat and feeling as he gripped her hair. He fucked her throat even more aggressively, her drool dripping from his swinging balls as she looked up at him with watery eyes.

"FUCK YES!" he yelled, pulling her head deep to his base just as she began to feel his hot, thick and salty cum blasting down her throat.

She eagerly swallowed every drop, playing with her soft tits as she drained him of his cum. Once he was finally empty, he released her head and stood back, Julie smiling as she looked up at him licking her lips.

"Oh yeah..." he said, stuffing his cock back into his pants, "I think you're going to work out just fine as my Marketing head."

"Thank you, sir." she replied.

"Please, call me Kyle," he said with his trademark grin."

******

Over the next few weeks, Julie would excel in her new position. She closed several deals, ensuring promotion for IncestisBest and helping sales skyrocket.

Thus, her payment was quite quite nice. Only a few weeks in and she had already purchased a new car and had finally moved back out of her parents' house, purchasing a condo on the west end.

Not to mention her daily helping of Kyle's cock. Over the following days after her getting hired, she was sucking him off at least four times a day.

Basically, whenever she wasn't on the phone buying advertising for the company, Kyle's dick was in her mouth. Julie however wasn't satisfied.

She worked closely with Kyle. She'd seen him fuck, the way his beefy hunk of dick stretched the pussies and asses of each slut he fucked. On and off camera.

Julie couldn't figure out if he would fuck her also. As she sat at her desk, rubbing her pussy that Thursday afternoon to the video on her laptop of Kyle fucking Marie, she had an idea.

******

The following Tuesday, Julie sat at her desk looking at the clock.

11:58 am.

Julie smiled. An hour before, Julie had called Marie, telling her Kyle had stepped out for a meeting and thus wouldn't be available for their daily scheduled noon fuck.

Marie understood and said she'd just come by the next day. Julie then waited.

As soon as her clock struck one, her phone rang with the line from Kyle's office blinking.

"Hello," she said pleasantly.

"Julie... hey," Kyle said, sounding quite flustered, "did you happen to get a call from my mother?"

"I did, I did..." Julie said, pretending to look for her notes, "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. She said something came up and she can't make it today."

"Oh... ohhhh okay..." he said, breathing quite heavily on the other end.

"Is that all sir?" she asked, her pussy tingling with excitement.

"Y-Yeah I suppose so..." he replied, handing up.

Julie looked back at the clock, the phone ringing again at 1:15.

"Julie," Kyle said, "would you please come here?"

"I'll be there right away," she said, standing up and heading for his office.

When she walked through the hall, everyone stopped and stared. Unlike her usual attire of plain blouses and skirts, today she wore a low cut white blouse, tight black skirt and matching stiletto pumps.

Her tits were practically bursting out of her top. She was gonna get the fucking of a lifetime.

Knocking lightly on the door, she went and opened it, stepping inside.

"You wanted to see me Kyle?" she asked.

He nodded, gesturing her over. When she approached, she nearly gasped. Usually she was always pulling cock from his pants but now it was already out, thick and swollen as it throbbed rapidly.

"I'm so fucking horny..." Kyle panted, "I need..."

He fell silent as Julie's soft hands took hold of his cock, Kyle noticing her sexy outfit as her huge tits stretched her top to the limit.

She then moaned as he squeezed them.

"You know," she said, unbuttoning her shirt, "I'm well suited for much more than blowjobs Kyle..."

She then sank down, engulfing his thick cock into her warm mouth, Kyle groaning in pleasure as she choked every inch of him down.

Her slender fingers began to play with his painfully swollen balls as he gripped her hair, watching as she stretched her lips around the base of his dick.

After about 10 minutes of the spectacular blowjob, Julie pulled up, seeing Kyle could cum at this rate from only her mouth. He needed a hard fuck.

"Fuck..." he panted, throbbing in her hand.

She smiled and stood, removing her blouse and revealing her tits straining in her black lace bra.

She watched as Kyle's dick throbbed even faster and grinned, pulling her arms through the straps before reaching around her back and letting it fall.

Soon, her humongous tits filled his big hands, warm and soft as she stroked him slowly. He wasted no time in shoving his face to them, sucking and licking them all over, grunting like an animal as he slobbered all over them.

'Mmmmm you like that? You like having my big fucking tits in the face?'

"God, your tits are fucking perfect..." Kyle panted, sucking them back into his mouth.

By now, Julie sat in Kyle's lap, her legs across his as he continued to feast on her tits, pumping his dick vigorously.

He slapped them against his face and smiled at her, Julie smiling back and kissing him lovingly.

"Your dick is so fucking big..." she groaned.

"Do you want to feel it?" he asked.

"Fuck yes..." she sighed, standing up.

Kyle grinned and stood after her, stepping out of his pants and taking his shirt off, laying on his back on the couch.

Removing her skirt, she slowly sat on his face, Kyle's tongue soon flicking deep inside her cunt. Julie moaned loudly.

She couldn't remember the last time her pussy had been eaten. Her boyfriend always thought it was gross, despite the fact he loved for her to suck him off.

Kyle however was skilled at it, licking her in alternating fast and slow circles, his hands squeezing her huge ass.

She moaned in pleasure, looking down at Kyle's pulsing dick and leaned down, engulfing it with her mouth yet again.

She heard Kyle groan into her pussy, eating her even deeper as he shoved his long middle finger into her asshole, Julie screaming around his dick.

Kyle was in heaven, loving the taste of her pussy. He could feel saliva oozing down his shaft and his balls, Julie sucking with effort.

Before long, she began to cum, flooding Kyle's mouth with her sweet pussy juice. The release was amazing, Julie screaming as Kyle licking and sucked her empty, her nearly limp body falling to the floor.

She panted as she looked up at Kyle, grinning as she stroked his dick.

"Got some left in you or you want to take a break?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Not on your life!" she laughed, standing up and pushing Kyle's hand away.

She began to stroke him again, sitting on his left side, loving as she felt the throbbing veins adorning the length of his shaft.

"Holy shit, that feels good..." he groaned, Julie smiling and kissing him softly.

"Just relax and enjoy boss," she whispered in his ear, "it's my job to ease all your tension. Do you like how I play with it, sir?"

Kyle nodded, biting his lip. Julie continued, admiring just how beautiful his cock was. It was by far the greatest she had ever seen.

She wordlessly got to her knees between his legs and wrapped her soft lips over his big cockhead. Kyle groaned, watching as she again took him fully down her throat.

She twisted her head this way and that, making sure to hit every angle just right. Julie was shocked at how wet she was getting, feeling her pussy juice leaking down her leg.

Sucking him off was so exhilarating, feeling his huge dick throbbing in her throat. The more she sucked, the more she came, watching her spit dribble down his shaft and down to his swinging nuts.

Kyle groaned and lay his head back, Julie feeling his cock swell in her mouth as his grip on her hair tightening.

She sucked harder on his beautiful dick, squeezing her lips tightly around the base. He then groaned loudly and began to erupt, Julie feeling his hot thick cum flood into her mouth.

She rapidly swallowed, loving the feeling of his ocean of cum rushing down her throat. After he finally ran dry, she pulled her mouth from his cock, licking his shaft clean of his spunk.

"Fuck that was good..." he panted, pulling her to him and kissing her deeply as she continued to stroke his hard dick.

Kyle groaned into her mouth, making Julie even wetter. Taking advantage of the situation, she was on fire and couldn't hold off from fucking him any longer.

"Please Kyle," she begged, "I can't wait any longer. I need that huge cock inside me..."

Kyle grinned. "Climb aboard."

Julie wasted no time in mounting him, her pussy so wet that she squatted down, spreading the puffy lips of her cunt apart and sinking down his shaft.

The feeling of his swollen head pushing inside of her took her breath away as she gripped the back of the couch, Kyle sucking her tits.

He gripped her hips and worked his way deeper into her hot cunt, gripping it tightly around his invading shaft.

"OH FUCK, I THINK ITS GETTING BIGGER!" Julie cried.

She began to ride him hard, his big hands slapping and squeezing her ass as he fucked upward into her.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, feeling his dick pounding where no dick had ever reached, triggering a massive orgasm.

Her pussy spasmed, unleashing a deluge of her cum as he continued to bounce her on his muscular thighs.

She came so hard that her pussy ejected his dick, squirting onto the couch and floor.

"Fuck yes..." she panted, "no one has ever made me cum that hard!"

"Just comes with the job," Kyle grinned, kissing her deeply before he slipped his cock back inside of her.

"OH FUCK!" Julie screamed, Kyle pounding it furiously inside of her as he sucked and bit on her swollen nipples.

Julie's eyes went cross as she clawed at his back, his balls slamming against her ass. She fondled his head as she looked down at him, reaching back to play with his balls as he fucked her.

12