Personal Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to fuck herself back at him, Kyle matching her stroke for stroke as his hands again began slapping her ass in sync with their bodies slamming into one another.

"FUCK!" Julie called out in pleasure as Kyle's slobber dripped from her tits.

She sped up, fucking him even harder, making him fall back from her tits and groan loudly as she slammed herself down his thick cock.

"God, I fucking love this cunt..." he panted, Julie smiling dirtily down at him before she pressed her lips to his, their tongues nearly down each other's throats.

"And I fucking love this dick..." she groaned, scratching her nails across his chest.

"Yes! This is so fucking good!" Julie moaned, her eyes rolling in pleasure, her cunt shuddering with pleasure.

"Ughhh! Jesus, this feels so fucking good!" he moaned, unable to contain his pleasure.

He began aggressively slamming his dick upward into her, his lower half almost a blur as he drilled her wet cunt.

"OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS!!!" Julie moaned, her cunt quivering more and more, "FUCK MY SLUTTY PUSSY!!"

She began to cum again, her pussy gripping Kyle's dick as he clenched her ass, her pussy violently exploding again over his shaft.

She then dismounted, sucking his dick into her mouth, loving the taste of her pussy juice on his dick.

"Ohhh fuck yeah..." he groaned, ramming his dick down her throat.

Julie gagged, pulling back and spitting on his dick, beating him off hard as he groped her tits.

She then mounted him again, beginning to ride him with a fury. Kyle's hands gripped her tits as she held onto his shoulders.

"Fuck, this is so damn good..." Kyle groaned, his nuts beginning to boil.

Julie moaned in agreement and rode him even harder, his hand slapping her ass yet again as her pussy creamed down his cock.

They soon fell into aggressive and brutal fucking, the sounds of their bodies colliding filling the room.

"God, I'm gonna fucking bust..." Kyle groaned.

"Do it Kyle..." she pleaded, "cum inside me. I want all that hot cum."

He couldn't last much longer, arching his back and he began to cum, his hot jizz exploding from his cock deep into her pussy.

"FUUUUUUUCK!!!!" Julie screamed, digging her nails into his shoulders as she felt his hit cum washing her insides.

Kyle came for over 10 minutes, Julie barely staying conscious as he came and came and came. She had never had cock as good as his, feeling it quiver as it fired off the last salvos of his immense sperm supply.

She panted as she felt his dick going soft, though she didn't dismount. He flicked his tongue against her sweaty, massive tits before they kissed lewdly for several minutes.

For Julie, this had been the best fuck of her entire life. She had fucked a great deal of men and women throughout her life but none of them had even come remotely close to this.

As Kyle was still hard, she soon was sucking him off again, choking on his huge dick as he gripped her hair.

He then began to fuck her doggy, gripping her hair and slamming his dick deep inside of her pussy.

"OOH FUCK!" Julie screamed, "YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!"

"FUCK YEAH!" Kyle groaned, slamming deep into her as he began to cum again.

"Fuck, this sweet pussy is milking my cock!" Kyle howled.

He leaned forward and kissed her deeply, throbbing as he fired off his cum into her womb.

"God, you drained me..." Kyle panted as he pulled out, Julie smiling as she looked back at him, planning to lick him clean.

Instead however, she felt his hands again paw at her juicy ass cheeks as his dick sliding up her ass crack.

It soon dawned on Julie what intended to do. She had never done anal before. Several of her previous boyfriends had wished to fuck her there but had refused.

"Kyle I'm not sure... OH FUCK!"

She howled loudly as she felt his dick push into her tight hole, sliding deeper and deeper.

She looked back, seeing Kyle's eyes glistening with lust as he forced more and more of his hard cock inside of her.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed again, feeling her hole spread more and more to accommodate him.

He reached up and gripped her hair, slamming 4 more inches of his dick inside of her, Julie howling at the top of her lungs.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT DICK IS HUGE!!" she screamed.

Kyle smirked down at her as she panted and shook. Her asshole spasming around his hard dick as he pushed forward again, her ass swallowing his dick to the root.

He pulled back and slammed it back in, Julie screaming her head off as he began to fuck her with a fury.

Her eyes watered as she took it, his massive balls smacking her pussy with every deep thrust into her ass.

Her body shook with every forceful push, her tits shaking as he gradually picked up speed. She looked so fucking hot on all fours, her asshole stretched around his thick cock.

"Fuck, this is so good!" Kyle yelled, smacking her ass hard.

"YES!" Julie cried, "Treat me like a FUCKING SLUT!"

"FUCK YEAH!" Kyle growled, fucking her even faster as she began to throw her ass back at him.

He yanked her hair roughly, pounding his dick into her ass balls deep before pulling out almost to just the tip and slamming it back in.

Every thrust was marked with a hard spank, Julie's eyes going cross. She felt his hands again begin to grope her soft, sweaty juggs as she stuffed her ass with his dick.

"OH SHIT!" Kyle groaned. "Holy fuck, that's tight!"

"Oh Kyle..." Julie moaned, feeling his hips hit against her ass.

Kyle groaned, gripping her hair even more tightly in his fist. He couldn't last much longer. His heart was hammering as he began fucking her all he had, finally yelling out loudly as he began to cum.

Julie screamed loudly as well, feeling his cum blasting into her sore ass. She loved the sensation, biting her lip.

"YES!" she cried, "I CAN FUCKING FEEL IT!"

She was amazed at how Kyle could cum and cum, even after back to back orgasms. His dick kept firing, stuffing her ass full of his thick jizz and prompting her own massive climax.

Finally, his orgasm began to wane and he pulled out, seeing the white cream ooze from her brown hole. Once he pulled out, she began to suck him off again, loving the taste of her ass on his dick.

She kissed him softly as she came down from her orgasmic high, knowing this was just the beginning.

Over the next few hours, she and Kyle fucked nonstop, Julie taking 3 more loads in her pussy, 4 in her ass and yet another down her throat as he fucked her tits.

"Ohhhh shit..." he groaned, pulling his finally limp dick from her mouth.

"So about that Marketing Director job..." she said, licking up his remaining cum from his shaft.

"Oh I think we can definitely make that happen," Kyle panted, slapping his dick against her tits.

"I'm gonna make a lot of money?" she asked, slurping her way back down his cock, having him hard again in seconds.

Kyle groaned, watching as he squeezed the sides of his dick with her soft boobs and sucking him slowly.

"I'm gonna make you fucking rich..." he groaned as she slid him down her throat.

******

As time went on, Julie would indeed quickly climb the ropes of IncestisBest.

Eventually she was made VP of Marketing, a position made especially for her. Though this came with an opportunity to have her own office on her very own floor, she opted to keep her adjoining office to Kyle.

For obvious reasons...

There wasn't a day that went by that she wouldn't have a hard, brutal and satisfying fuck with Kyle. They fucked in her office, Kyle's office, the bathroom, the break room, his house or her house. While the job was great, the fringe benefits were even better.

And she loved every second of it.

12