Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't help it, Melissa, I want you so bad," he grunted in frustration.

"I want you too, Andre," I said, placing my hand on top of his, "but we have to control ourselves until we're done at the convention." I took a moment to think about what lay ahead. If I still felt any guilt about what was happening it had been washed away with the knowledge that what I had fantasized about for so many years was going to become true today.

The convention was such that numerous people were giving speeches, conducting workshops, doing Q and A's, etc., and one could move about freely and attend whichever events one wanted to experience. All that was really required of me was to sign in at the front desk on the first day and maybe take a few notes so that my boss could write off the trip as a business expense.

When we got there and started walking around the conference floor I could feel so many eyes staring at me because of the way I was dressed. The thought hadn't occurred to me until Andre left to get us some refreshments and I was alone, but I honestly started thinking that some of the men there thought I was a working girl looking to get some business at the conference. Most of the attendees there were these creepy-looking old men, and it freaked me out to see them leering in my direction. I felt so relieved when Andre came back. After that I stayed as close as possible to him, with my arm around him as we walked. He immediately followed suit with his arm, holding me snugly around the waist as we looked around at the different venues.

"Not that I mind being this close, Melissa, but what gives?" Andre asked with a pleasant laugh. I told him what had happened while he was gone and Andre tried to make me feel better by saying that wasn't the case.

"It's okay Andre, I know how I look. Fuck it, I don't care anymore if everyone here thinks I'm a whore, just as long as they think I'm your whore." Andre responded by moving his hand down from my waist and onto my ass, generously squeezing and cupping it in his big, strong hand.

"Hey, if I have to play the part, I'm going to do it right," he smiled. "Besides, that booty of yours has been driving me crazy since the day we first met." My body had already responded immediately to being so close to Andre, but now that his experienced touch was overtly sexual I felt like I was melting in his hands, and I could feel my excitement building inside me. Andre could read my reactions too, and it made him even bolder. When we happened past a small room used to store cleaning supplies Andre suddenly opened the door and pulled me inside with him. His hands were all over me, as were mine over him, and we made out furiously like a couple of sex-crazed teenagers. His skills were far from a teenager's however, as his hands played my body like a seasoned lover and his tongue rolled perfectly with mine as we French kissed. I got lost in the moment, moaning and groaning, my body feeling on fire as this sexy man drove me crazy with his talented mouth and hands.

After a while of this I managed to regain my senses enough to pull away and try and fix my appearance as best I could. When I tried to leave the room, Andre grabbed my hand to pull me back in.

"Melissa, this is crazy, I can't wait any longer," he insisted. I knew I was way too horny to keep my mind focussed on the conference either.

"You're right, Andre," I panted in resignation. "Let's go back to the hotel and fuck."

Luckily the drive back didn't take too long, as I kept thinking Andre might just do something wild any moment like pull the car over to the side of the road and want to do it right there. The look in his eyes was of pure, unadulterated lust. When we were waiting at a red light something made me take one of Andre's hands in mine and try and reassure him.

"Just a little while longer, lover."

"Melissa, I really am going to fuck your brains out when we get there," he asserted.

"I can't wait," I smiled back.

Andre was true to his word, too, as that afternoon back at my hotel room was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. I'll never forget the first time I saw his cock. I had waited so long for that moment, and it was certainly worth it. I knew Andre was big but he even surpassed what I had been expecting. But his skill was even more impressive than his size. There's not much to say about that first time; we just kept fucking and fucking that afternoon, like two crazed animals in heat. I honestly didn't expect Andre to keep up with me, considering I'd gone so long without sex, but he matched me beat for beat. We were finally satisfied a few hours later, and so we stopped to rest, lying in bed together as we talked and laughed about silly things. Since you wanted honesty Fred, I won't lie to you now; that first time with Andre was some of the intense sex I've ever had in my life. I wouldn't even want to guess how many times I came.

Later that afternoon we both got out of bed and began to stir about. Andre made no effort to get dressed and I admit I enjoyed watching him walk around naked. He has such a lean, sculpted body, so much like Nathan did all those years ago, and even while soft his cock looked enormous. I could already feel that familiar tingle between my legs, wanting him again. I could also feel Andre's eyes on me as I purposely took my time strolling around the room naked too, knowing I was having a similar effect on him. I found myself excitedly glancing back and forth at his cock, hoping to see it beginning to harden.

Just then the front door opened and the chambermaid for my room, a young woman around twenty years old named Alicia, walked in. I was a bit stunned at first, but Andre remained completely unruffled, which managed to put me at ease as well. He walked over to me and we stood side by side with Andre's arm around my shoulder, his face covered in an audacious smile. At first I expected him to do something like use his other hand to try and cover either of us up, but he didn't. In fact, I could tell Andre was clearly amused by the situation of Alicia seeing us in all our glory together.

I decided to follow his lead and play along, moving my arm around to grasp his hip. Maybe I wouldn't have under normal circumstances, but I guess being so far away from home made me feel more adventurous. Besides, Alicia was anything but your typical chambermaid. As sassy as she was pretty, she and I had made a bit of small talk the night before. I was surprised at how forward Alicia had been with me; in fact it even seemed as if she had been flirting. Alicia hadn't recoiled one bit at seeing Andre and I standing naked in front of her. Instead, she simply smiled and acted as if all of this were perfectly normal for her. In fact, if anything, the look on her face told me Alicia was enjoying the little show we were putting on.

"Everything all right, Mrs. Randolph; Mr. Davis?" Alicia asked, feigning innocence. She spoke perfect English, but it was washed over with a very sexy Spanish accent. Her tone was as saucy as ever, as was her cheeky smile. Alicia had also emphasized the word, "Mrs.," trying to make it entirely clear that she knew I was a married woman but that Andre wasn't my husband. It wasn't being bitchy or mean, more like she got off on saying it. She even glanced nonchalantly at Andre's cock which, as I said, was gigantic even when it was flaccid, and I swear she gave me an impish little smile of approval.

"I was wondering, Alicia," Andre began, "I'd like to have my luggage, etc., moved into Mrs. Randolph room for the rest of the week..." Andre emphasized the word, "Mrs.," just as Alicia done, playing along with her little game. "Is there any problem with that? The company Mrs. Randolph and I work for are paying for our trip and it would be better if they didn't know anything about it."

I probably should have been annoyed that Andre had made such a decision without asking me first, but I wasn't. I was having such an incredible time with him and, besides, something about his commanding personality always excited me. I also knew that him referring to me as married wasn't just to tease Alicia either, as he had already told me plenty of times that having sex with a married woman, especially a white woman, was his biggest turn-on. As much as I'd like to believe that I was his first, I was pretty sure this wasn't the case and, surprisingly, that didn't bother me or my ego either. It's not like I we were in love or anything; we both knew this relationship was just about having a good time.

"Not at all Mr. Davis, in fact, I have an idea you might like even better. I was talking to the manager and we just had a cancellation for our luxury, honeymoon suite. We can't book it again on such short notice, so if you're interested you can both move in there. There is a difference in cost, but don't worry about it; we mostly book single rooms here so having two of them available again is more than worth it to us. And I'll make sure the billing receipt stays the same so that your company won't know anything about it."

"That sounds amazing, thank you Alicia," Andre said. "How soon can you get us in there?"

"By this evening for sure. If you and Mrs. Randolph want to start packing now I can probably get everything ready for you in a couple of hours."

"That sounds great," Andre replied. "What do you say we pack up and then head out for lunch, Melissa?"

"Sure," I replied.

"That's perfect," Alicia said. "And you'll love this suite, Mrs. Randolph. There's a private patio with a hot tub, and a king-sized bed. Plenty of room for two... maybe even three." Alicia added a mischievous smile and wink with her last comment. She was a flirtatious little minx, no doubt about that.

Andre and I found a small outdoor restaurant to go for lunch. It was a sweltering hot day, too warm for me to wear the dress I'd had on that morning, but as you know, Fred, the only other outerwear you packed for me was that micro bikini. I put it on after Alicia left, getting plenty of admiring whistles from Andre, who was dying for me to wear it, but even throwing caution to the wind the way I had earlier in the day wasn't enough for me to find the courage to wear that next-to-nothing outfit in public. There was a small shop in the hotel lobby where I'd seen a sarong, so I went and bought it to wear over the bikini.

When we came back our luggage was already in our new room with the key card waiting for us at the front desk. I started unpacking but Andre had other ideas, firing up the hot tub. When it was ready I felt him come up behind me and embrace me tight in his muscular arms. Even though I was facing in the opposite direction, I could feel he was completely naked and his cock was already hard. I felt like melted butter in his hands as Andre deftly slid my bikini off and walked me hand in hand over to the hot tub. There was a high fence that allowed us to maintain our privacy, but honestly at this point I couldn't care less if the whole hotel wanted to come over and watch.

We settled down in the hot tub and made out like long lost lovers. The next thing I knew Andre had me bent over the side of the hot tub at the waist and was screwing the hell out of me from behind, pulling on my hair too which from our previous encounter I knew he loved. It was so exciting, especially considering we were doing it outdoors, something I always get a kick out of. I kept screaming at him to fuck me harder, almost hoping someone might hear us, and somehow Andre managed to do just that. He really can fuck like a stallion, although it certainly helps having a horse-sized cock too.

I didn't get a chance to finish unpacking that day, as our sex romp eventually took us back to the dazzling bedroom highlighted by its king-sized, four poster bed. It was even more romantic than I could have imagined, and I told Andre how the room made me feel like a princess.

"How about a queen?" he smiled back. "They need their lovers too."

"Like Guinevere and Lancelot then?' I joked back.

"I think I'd rather the black knight," he teased. "I'd prefer my equipment be the right shade."

We ended up having a crazy, sex-filled night. I don't know if it was the romantic surroundings or that I was just still feeling horny, but we went well until the early morning before finally going to sleep. I can't remember the last time I'd had that much sex in one day. It was incredible, as was Andre. I felt exhausted, but satisfied.

The next morning I went for a shower, during which I tried to process what had happened over the last 24 hours, trying to figure out what kind of woman I'd become. I admit I felt a fair amount of guilt about it, but I also knew all the good feelings still outweighed the bad. I'd lusted for Andre for so long, and had fantasized about being with a black man for so many years, and all I could think about was how lucky I'd been that Andre had been everything I'd thought he could be and more. Even with all the sex we'd had the day before the mere thought of Andre had me desiring him again.

We had room service bring up our breakfast and spent the time chatting and laughing about how great this trip had turned out. It wasn't long, however, before Andre turned the conversation towards Alicia. It didn't surprise me; it was pretty obvious he was into her and I knew exactly what he had in mind. I decided to take some initiative for once and be bold, telling Andre I wanted to have a threesome with him and Alicia. And I meant it too. I hadn't done anything with a girl since my college days and was very attracted to this sexy, young Latina. She'd given us plenty of signals that she might be game for it as well, so it was definitely worth taking the chance to seduce her.

We set our plan in motion that night. Alicia had called our room earlier to make sure everything was alright, and I told her how much we loved the new room.

"Everything is just as perfect as you promised, Alicia, especially the bed," I replied, doing my sexiest purr on the phone.

"I'm glad you like it, Mrs. Randolph," Alicia giggled back in amusement, and then added as saucily as ever, "Is Mr. Davis pleased with the bed as well?"

"I've never seen him so happy," I replied. "In fact, he wanted me to call you to order a bottle of champagne so we could celebrate."

"Well, that's more something room service is responsible for," Alicia replied, "but I could take care of it for you."

"That's great Alicia," I beamed, "and Mr. Davis appreciates everything you've done for us so much that he wanted to offer you a glass for all your trouble."

"That's very kind of you, Mrs. Randolph, but I can't drink while I'm on the job."

"Of course, Alicia, I understand..." I faded off, pretending that needed more time to think. "Wait a minute, I have an idea; what about bringing the bottle up with you after work? Then you wouldn't get in any trouble."

"I'd love to, that's sounds great," Alicia replied. "I get off at seven."

"See you then," I said.

I spent the rest of the day getting things ready, getting more excited the closer the time came to 7 o'clock. I really was attracted to Alicia, and the idea of sharing her with Andre was a tremendous turn on for me. Thanks to your efforts, Fred, I didn't have to look hard for the outfit I wanted to wear for when Alicia showed up. I put on the see-through aqua colored nightie you packed for me and put on one of the hotel robes over it and waited. It was daring to say the least, but after all the signals Alicia had been sending me I knew I was willing to take the risk.

When Alicia showed up I let her in and she quickly went over to a nearby table to fill my glass.

"Here Alicia, fill yours too," I insisted.

"Where's Mr. Davis?" she asked.

"He stepped out for a moment, but I expect him soon." Of course, this wasn't true; in fact, Andre was peeking out at us from the bedroom. I knew now was as good a time as any to make my move, so I decided to go for it and let the robe slip off my shoulders to the floor.

"What do you think of my new outfit, Alicia? I'm going to wear it tonight for Mr. Davis." I stood in front of Alicia as I spoke, turning around from side to side to give her a good look.

"He'll love it, Mrs. Randolph," Alicia smiled back appreciatively. Her eyes widened for a moment in shock, but quickly settled back into the same look of lust she'd had when she had been in out suite before. "I doubt he'll be able to keep his hands off you."

"That is the whole point, isn't it?" I smiled back.

"You don't think it's too forward, do you? I mean, it did come with a bra and panties. I just thought he might enjoy it more if I went without them."

If Alicia had been at all coy about staring at my tits or pussy before she'd lost any of those inhibitions now. I could feel her eyes hungrily travelling up and down my body, and I liked it.

"Not at all, Mrs. Randolph," she replied, her voice crackling with excitement. "You have a beautiful body. Mr. Davis is a lucky man."

"And I'm a lucky woman," I smiled back. "But I guess you saw that for yourself the other day when you saw Mr. Davis and I naked."

"You looked so good standing beside your lover like that." Alicia was getting turned on by our conversation, I could hear it in her voice.

"Good enough to join in?" I said, flashing Alicia a naughty smile. "All you had to do was ask."

I was already near enough to Alicia that closing the distance between us would only take a moment. Nevertheless, I took my time moving towards her, giving her a last chance to pull away if she so desired. She didn't. I took Alicia into my arms, pulling her into a tight embrace, and kissed her. Her lips were full and soft, and her kiss was very hot. It wasn't long before we were making out like two horny sluts in heat. Alicia's hands were all over me too; within seconds of our first kiss she took the opportunity to reach under my nighty and cup my ass with both hands. She kneaded my naked flesh with her dainty but strong hands, making me groan in approval.

"Oh fuck," I cried out when I felt one of Alicia's fingers press into my pussy from behind. This girl really didn't believe in wasting any time. In fact, not long after that I felt another finger enter my ass. She worked both fingers in and out, showing a surprising amount of skill for someone so young. Between that and her talented tongue now playing in my mouth it wasn't long before she gave me a small but still very satisfying orgasm. I crumpled to the ground, needing some time to regain my composure, and that's when my attention moved towards the open bedroom door. Alicia noticed my averted eyes, and turned around to see what was distracting me. Andre was standing in the doorway, completely naked, with his cock looking bigger and harder than ever as it stood proudly from muscular groin.

"Go to him Alicia," I breathlessly panted.

Alicia didn't have to be told twice; she practically ran over to Andre. They immediately began to make out furiously, almost violently. It was quite the sight to take in, so I sat on the carpet and watched them for a while. Alicia was still wearing her black and white maid's uniform. I'd always thought she looked sexy in it before, especially how the tight skirt hugged her small but curvaceous ass. Andre, of course, was naked. It was funny how even in the most vulnerable state one can be he still seemed to be the one dominating the situation, but that was the kind of man Andre was; strong and aggressive. It suited him perfectly, and was one of the main reasons I had been so attracted to him.

After a few minutes of rest I was ready to join in. Andre was now sitting on the ground, with Alicia's head buried in Andre's lap, feverishly sucking his cock. I thought for a moment I might kneel beside her and give Andre the special treat of a double blowjob, but then decided there was plenty of time later for that kind of fun. Besides, Alicia was totally engrossed in what she was doing, bobbing her head up and down on Andre's dick like a mad woman. I could understand her enthusiasm; no doubt Andre had the biggest cock she'd ever seen too and she was horny as hell to get as much of him as she could in her mouth. I had behaved the exact same way during my first time with Andre as well.