Personal Assistant Extra Assignment

Story Info
Deprived mom convinced to earn a little extra at work.
2k words
3.77
24.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Jen, I am in my late 30's, about 5' 5", 110, very healthy and fit, toned body with 34 C natural breasts. I have always kept up with my fitness and really enjoy doing it.

At the time I had been married for 4 years, and my husband and I had 1 child. We now have 2 children. We were both very busy...my husband worked all the time so we did not get a lot of family time together let alone having any alone time for intimacy or anything like that. Since getting pregnant with our first we had drifted sexually, rarely being intimate with each other. I think that is mainly due to having to take care of our child 24/7 and me not feeling like I had any personal space, so the rare times I had time and space, my last thought was giving up my space to breath to have sex. When we would have sex, I would love it, it just never makes it into my mind as something I was needing in my everyday life to want to engage with my husband. But it's something I definitely enjoy.

Our son was not in school yet, so I was taking care of him full time while also trying to do what I could to work and help support our family as a personal assistant. I had been a personal assistant/secretary for many years before meeting my husband and had been very good at it. Once we had our first child, I had to look for more flexible work in the late afternoon/early evenings as a personal assistant since most office jobs were 9-5 which I could not do. We needed the money so I needed to what work I could get. I was very good at what I did, and my clients always loved the quality of my work.

Even though my husband and I were both working as much as we could, we were still struggling financially, which was a situation I hated being in.

Fast forward a bit, I had gotten pregnant with our 2nd child, and about 6 months after he was born my husband started asking me questions. This was because our baby did not have common attributes of either of us, mainly the hair color which was blonde. Neither of us were blonde and the only one we knew in our family tree with blonde hair was my great grandmother (thankfully). Once I saw our child was born with blonde hair and blue eyes, I knew my worst fear had come true....

Now back to my story, I only had 1 client, he was very nice, around the same age as me, well off financially, and married with young children as well. He was even decent looking. I had been cooking for him for over a year at this point, so we were friendly with each other and often talked casually about non work-related subjects.

One night around 5pm I came to his beautiful house to finish up a project he had me working on. He invited me in usual, but what was different this time was he was alone. Normally at least his kids would be there and sometimes his wife too.

Everything was like it usually was except as our normal brief conversation was ending, he did something different. He knew I had a lot of experience practicing yoga and he had been working on improving his flexibility. There was a particular pose he could not get down, so he asked me to come into his workout room so he could show me the instructional video he was using and to see if I could give any tips or insight as to how he could improve it.

I didn't think anything of it at first, I was happy to help him if I could, so I followed him. His workout room is spotless! Looks brand new like it was never used! We walk in and he turns on the video to show me the way the instructor is teaching him... as soon as I saw the video, I couldn't help but smile and let out a small laugh.

I continued to watch as an attractive, fit woman probably in her mid-late 20's wearing tight pink leggings, and a matching tight pink sports bra doing the exercises.

Then he smiles and chuckles a little saying

"What's so funny? She seems to know what she is doing" he says.

He laughs some more.

"You're such a typical man." I say with a laugh.

"So this was the best video you could find hmm?"

"Well, it doesn't hurt that she is nice to look at. It's not like she is naked or anything. she is wearing normal workout clothes. I mean just look at what you are wearing" he says with his hands on his hips.

I immediately start to blush in embarrassment realizing how foolish I am. I wish I could just disappear right now. I am wearing purple leggings just as tight as hers, and though I'm wearing a sports bra, I am wearing a loose tank top over it, but I get his point. Then I realized I mostly wear leggings, but I know I'm not consciously doing it for anyone but me, they are just comfy though I can see why someone might think otherwise.

"Well, this is embarrassing" I say with an uncomfortable laugh.

"Let's just focus on the stretching" he says with a laugh, knowing he got me good.

I snap out of it and watch the video some more, noticing an important one missing that definitely helped me.

"Here, try adding this one called standing wide legged fold." I said and I started to show him.

I closed my eyes, breathed deep as spread my legs and feet wide apart, bending over, bending my arms, and placing the palms of my hands on the floor, holding it for about 10 seconds before hearing him say.

"This is great! Maybe you should have made a video for this." As he laughs.

Still holding the position as it felt good and reminded me, I missed doing these stretches regularly.

After hearing him say that I start thinking of the video again and how he most likely picked it to stare at her body while he was doing the exercise.

Then it hit me. Was he staring at me the same way he was with the woman on the video?

I opened my eyes as being bent over, I could clearly see between my legs and behind me where he was.

Just standing there with a big smirk on his face.

Again, I blushed and felt embarrassed knowing he was probably having inappropriate thoughts of my body now.

I immediately stood back up.

He started to talk again.

"I want to propose something to you, and don't take this the wrong way. Just hear me out until I am done."

I look at him and don't say a word, just nodding my head.

"My wife and I are not intimate anymore and haven't been for a long time. I really miss it, and quite frankly need it. I don't want to leave her; I just want my needs met without disrupting our home life. I know you could use some help financially, and think this would be a great win, win scenario for both of us. I don't even want intercourse, I just want to give oral sex, I miss it."

"I'll give you $1,000 extra tonight if you would just let me perform oral sex on you...we can stop whenever you say so and that's it."

My mind is spinning.

The $1,000 is really what I need and is why my head is spinning so much on whether I would do such a thing.

I haven't been thinking about sex for a long time, but I do LOVE getting oral sex on the occasion it did happen, If I didn't need the money I would have stormed out of here, cancelled the service and never talked to him again.

At this point I felt like there was only one answer.

I can tell he knows it is overwhelming for me as I am trying to process it, which inadvertently also tells him know I am considering it.

He holds out his hand for me to grab and says.

"Come, you don't have to say a word."

I reluctantly take his hand and he guides me to what looks like brand new black workout mat on the floor and sits me down.

I stare at him the whole time in disbelief of what is happening or what I am allowing to happen.

My mind is still spinning. I know I should be running out of there, but my mouth and body don't do a thing to help!

He grabs my leggings at the waist and starts to pull them down. I reactively lift my butt off the ground to help him pull them off. I say to myself "What the hell am I doing helping him!?

My natural pussy is now exposed in his workout room right in front of him! Again, I say to myself "What the hell am I doing!?

I can see a bulge in his basketball shorts which I had not noticed before.

I tell my mind to not go down that road. While I battle myself, I suddenly freeze as I feel a warm breath of my pussy.

My mind is racing, in a panic about what to do.

As soon as I feel his warm and wet tongue slide over the entirety of my pussy my mind clears.

I lay back, close my eyes, and start to enjoy what I have been yearning for.

So, my client offered me $1,000 to let him give me oral sex. I was apprehensive but I really needed the money and figured it seemed pretty harmless as I would not agree to let things go any further than that.

Little did I know how wrong I would be.

As he was giving me oral. I was really starting to enjoy it, like A LOT!

He made me cum twice which felt absolutely AMAZING.

But I soon got caught up in the whirlwind of sexual pleasure without thinking and more like I was in a trance.

I somehow moaned the words "put it in me" and snapped into reality and regret as soon as the words left my mouth, but I still didn't say anything to correct myself.

Of course, he didn't question it.

The next thing I know I feel the big, warm, swollen mushroom head of his throbbing hard cock parting my aching wet pussy.

Sliding the full length of his 7.5" shaft all the way inside of me.

I am in a trance again, addicted to the pleasure I haven't felt in so long.

It was like I was on autopilot.

He starts thrusting his raging cock deeper, HARDER, and faster.

I want to cum again SO badly at this point.

I started thrusting my hips in sync with his. Helping him get his cock deeper, pulling my body against his.

It had been ages since I had been fucked. The feeling of his cock was amazing and exactly what I needed.

Feeling the thick head of his cock hitting the back of my pussy I finally orgasmed and moaned in ecstasy.

I could feel my juices flooding over his throbbing cock. As soon as my juices drench his member I hear him grunt loudly "Oh FUCKKK!"

Instantly I feel his warm, thick cum shooting against the walls of my pussy.

Feeling the pressure of his warm seed flooding my pussy sends shockwaves through my body causing me to orgasm AGAIN!

Oh how I missed that feeling so badly.

After a few minutes of lying there, with another man's cum seeping out of my sopping wet pussy, catching our breathes, reality hit me.

I just let a married man, who is also a client just fuck me raw and fill me full of his cum. How can we even work together after this?

"What have I done!?"