Personal Assistant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, Shae," you say soothingly, stroking my quivering ass cheeks. "You took that like a real professional. I'm sure in a month you'll be ready to move to the larger size. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Liam," I say, though in truth I'm not sure.

"I'll reward you by fucking this fat ass of yours and then cumming inside you and plugging you up for the rest of the day."

I can't stifle the moan from my lips as you stand, releasing my hair. I stand up gingerly, feeling fully and heavy. My pants are around my knees.

"Make yourself at home in this office or go out and set up your own desk but don't leave the area until I return. Then you can make those copies," you say, grinning. "And then after that I'm going to need you on your knees under my desk until I give you permission to stand again. Do you understand, Shae?"

"Yes, sir," I say softly as wetness from my pussy dribbles down my inner thigh. "I'll be good."

You reach over to kiss me as I feel at once completely adored by you and at the same time used like a new favorite piece of office equipment.

"I know you will, slut," you say, slapping my naked ass playfully as you leave to go fire Brian. "I know you'll be very, very good."


12